Lipstick Prints on the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

The next morning, she knocked and waved, then pressed her heavily rouged lips to the window. Each morning, she repeated this simple sign of love.

Their first home on Daniel Drive, a modest little bungalow had a large window next to the front door.

Gabriel was backing the Mercedes-Benz out of the garage. He saw a flash of action and looked back at the house in time to see his Myrna, belly swollen with their first baby. She smiled, waved, then pressed her heavily rouged lips to the window. Just before letting the curtain close, she also pressed her heavy belly against the window.

"I love you two," Gabriel smiled and drove to class.

His Myrna denied him nothing. It had been Myrna that had asked him if he wanted to have anal sex.

"When we have the baby?" she said, standing in the room they were decorating for the nursery. "Going be at least what? Two or three weeks before we can have sex?"

"At least," Gabriel agreed, hand lovingly rubbing her belly. "Probably more like five or six weeks, Sweetheart."

"That long?" Myrna had gasped. "God! Well, anyway, I figured, first two or three days, five or six weeks? Really? Are you sure? Anyway, figured first two or three days, I'd use my mouth on you. But after that? You'd probably want another hole put it in. If we get my butt hole used to it now, before the baby, then it'll be good and ready for after, okay?"

Gabriel used lubricant and his fingers to lubricate her, get her loosened up. Within two minutes of sticking his index finger into her, Myrna was grunting and pushing back against his index, middle and ring fingers.

"Damn, aw damn," Myrna grunted. "Come on, damn, this supposed make me wet like that?"

"My first time doing this, Baby," Gabriel reminded her.

Her mouth was always a source of pleasure. Her pussy had been, from their first coupling a snug and wet and hot source of pleasure.

Myrna's ass, however, doubled the intensity of mouth and pussy. Her rectal muscles squeezed and milked his cockhead as he pressed into her rectum. She squealed in pleasure when the head of his cock popped in past her sphincter. She shuddered and grunted as more and more of him pushed into her.

"Fuck!" Myrna screamed out loud when she felt his balls slap against her hairless pussy.

Gabriel looked down, saw Myrna's pudgy buttocks, saw the light brown ring of her anus stretched, shiny with lubricant, grunted and spewed his semen into her bowels.

"Fuck, we doing this all the time, hear?" Myrna grunted and shook in orgasm. "Why you never, man! We doing this again, hear?"

"We ain't done now, huh?" Gabriel asked, noticing that his cock had not wilted.

"Oh God yes!" Myrna hissed as Gabriel's thick cock pumped in and out of her stretched, throbbing anus.

Every Sunday was spent lazily rolling around in their bed. Then, they'd make breakfast together. After their breakfast, which was usually eaten at around one thirty in the afternoon, brother and sister would call home.

They heard about Graham and Brenda joining. They heard of Garret and Glenda joining. Both expressed sorrow at hearing that Garret had already requested that his joining with Glenda be set aside; Glenda had wantonly spent their dowry behind Garret's back. The money had been frittered away on shiny trinkets for herself, and, in a quite shocking move, on a football player from Missouri River State University.

"I'll bet he's black," Myrna whispered to Gabriel. "She's always kind of had a thing for black guys."

"Sure Garret would have liked to know that beforehand," Gabriel whispered back before Mattie interrupted to ask how Myrna's pregnancy was progressing.

"I'm not old enough to be a Grandma," Mattie playfully whined.

"Oh, but I'm old enough to be a grandpa?" Carl jokingly asked.

"Five and a half months along," Gabriel answered, hand immediately dropping to Myrna's round belly. "Momma's gained about twenty nine pounds, but get this, huh? She's not one single inch taller."

"Shut up, butt hole!" Myrna squealed, laughing.

Then, family duty finished, Gabriel and Myrna would return to their bed and slowly, languidly make love. Gabriel would bring Myrna close to orgasm several times, then stop until she quit shaking. Then he'd begin the slow in and out thrusting again.

Finally Gabriel would use his fingers on her breasts and her clit, sending her over the long denied cliff. Afterward, both would nap, until hunger woke them.

"How did Glenda, Sweetheart, how much did we get when we joined?" Myrna asked.

"Two million," Gabriel admitted. "But Garret and Glenda only got one hundred thousand."

"One, then why'd we get two million?" Myrna asked as Gabriel poured her a glass of juice.

"I honestly don't know," Gabriel shrugged. "But so far, we've not needed penny one of your money."

(Neither Gabriel nor Myrna knew that the money Myrna had been given actually came from Aunt KJ, Myrna's real mother. When Grant and Kasey joined, they would likewise be given two million dollars.)

"Penny one of OUR money," Myrna said. "Everything I have is yours."

"And everything I have is yours," Gabriel affirmed.

"Hmm? Oh good. Then it's your turn to carry this baby. I took the first five and a half months," Myrna said.

When Myrna was seven months along, Gabriel hired a woman to help her with the housework. Ms. Theresa was a dour faced Latin woman in her late fifties with no sense of humor. Her first act was to clean the front window of the numerous smudges of caked on rouge.

"You don't do that!" she hissed at Myrna as Myrna put a fresh lipstick kiss on the window, along with a smudge from her belly.

"I am telling my Gabriel good bye, that I love him and I hope he has a great day," Myrna spat at the unpleasant woman.

"You tell him that at door, you two all kissy-kissy, oh I love you, oh I miss you already," Theresa grumbled as she went to get rag and bottle of window cleaner.

Gabrielle Esther Ubelhauser weight eight pounds, nine ounces and was twenty one inches long. Her eyes were sparkling blue and her hair was fine strands of white blonde.

The first morning that Gabriel backed the car out of the garage, to return to his classes, Myrna pressed her lips to the window, then held Gabrielle to the window for the infant to leave her own mark. Gabriel stopped and smiled at the small red splotch, and the invisible splotch of his daughter's kiss. Myrna smiled and waved before letting the curtain slide closed.

When Gabrielle was three months old, Myrna let Theresa know her services were no longer needed. Myrna cheerfully returned to taking care of the domestic duties as well as cheerfully taking care of her man.

Seven months after Gabrielle's birth, Myrna let Gabriel know she was with child again. She pressed her lips to the window. She held Gabrielle's face to the cold window. Then she pressed her slightly pudgy belly to the window.

Gabriel slammed on the brakes when Myrna did this. She smiled at him through the pane of glass.

Then with a wave, she let the curtain slide closed.

They hired Michelle Menendez. The twenty year old college dropout was an exact opposite of the older, dour-faced Theresa. The girl cheerfully went about her duties.

Gabriel was in his office, studying one evening. Myrna and Gabrielle were sound asleep; it was near midnight.

"Um, Mr. Dr. Gabriel?" Michelle asked from the doorway.

"Hmm? Yes, Michelle?" Gabriel asked, eyes bloodshot from exhaustion.

Michelle proceeded to offer additional services, sure that Myrna was not taking care of her man. Gabriel firmly rebuffed Michelle's offer.

And in the morning, both Gabriel and Myrna let the beautiful woman know that her services were no longer needed. They reluctantly hired Theresa again. And again, the ill-tempered woman attacked the lipstick smudges.

Epilogue.

Gabriel's plans to devote his time to the studies of Genetics fell by the wayside when Dr. Charles Sutton, a much loved General Practitioner in Myndee announced his impending retirement. When Carl Ubelhauser received the small postcard from Dr. Sutton's office with this announcement, he called his son.

"But, Dad, I'm on a committee," Gabriel said. "Remember Mr. Henry? Had that Retinitis pigmentosa? We're mapping the genealogical path of the RP strain right now."

"There's a town here that needs you," Carl said. "I'll send your team a check for a quarter of a million; they'll be fine without you."

"I'll talk with Myrna and get back to you," Gabriel promised.

"Talk with... Boy, thought I taught you better than that," Carl said, smiling. "You don't 'talk' with your woman. You tell her the way it's going be."

"Uh huh. You mean, like you do with Mom?" Gabriel smiled.

"Exactly," Carl agreed.

Myrna did not hesitate in telling her partner that, as much as she loved Colorado, she'd seen more than enough snow to last her a lifetime.

"And Gabrielle and Seth and whatever we fixing have next got cousins they need get to know if we're going continue the Ubelhauser line," Myrna smiled.

"That's... Wait a minute. Did, you're pregnant? Again?" Gabriel asked.

"Uh huh, Daddy," Myrna giggled, then kissed him.

They built a home on the Ubelhauser land, an almost mirror image of the comfortable bungalow they'd had in Benhurst, Colorado. They hired Krysta McIntosh, a beautiful African-American girl of eighteen to help Myrna handle their rambunctious, inquisitive Gabrielle and the already crawling Set, as well as household chores.

"Ooh, Sugar! Who's that?" Krysta asked Myrna her second morning of her employment.

"Who's who?" Myrna asked, joining Krysta at the window.

"THAT," Krysta asked, pointing to Garret Ubelhauser as the young man and Gabriel stood by Gabriel's Mercedes-Benz, talking.

"That's Garrett, my brother in law," Myrna said.

"He married?" Krysta asked.

(Glenda Ubelhauser had returned from Colfax, Missouri a few months after she'd run off. The blonde beauty was miserable and repentant, but Garrett was in no mood to hear it. Six months after her return, Glenda had given birth to a beautiful mixed race baby girl, Wendy Magdalene Ubelhauser. She then promptly abandoned Wendy with her mother, running after a Myndee University basketball player that had just been drafted to a professional basketball team.

In a move that surprised no one, Garrett took to caring for Wendy after Glenda disappeared. Russell and Maddie relinquished the care of their first-born grandchild to Garrett and began devoting their attention to the expectant Brenda.)

"No; but he does have a baby; that a problem?" Myrna asked Krysta.

"Garrett! Come see," Myrna yelled from the front door. "Gabriel, you got nothing better do than stand around running your mouth?"

"I'm going to work, you mean, mean woman," Gabriel yelled in reply.

But before he pulled out of the driveway, Myrna, Gabrielle, and Set left their marks on the window.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my submissions.

Have a swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers