All Comments on 'Liquor in Front, Poker in the Rear'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Well done story. A little added pleasure is the fact I lived and worked in the TX Hill Country for several years back in the 80's. Great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and edited. You must have gotten an A in that Frosh English class too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t understand why a prostitute would end up hanging out with a john. Doesn’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A realistic and refreshingly erotic story lacking vulgar language which I really enjoy, would be cool to hear the story from Ginny Lynn's perspective or maybe a sequel... I like your style and will look for more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well-written and wholly believable--which makes it much more enjoyable. (But :“… and before I knew it, she ducted into a nearby Ladies' Room, and was gone.” Never saw "ducked" spelled that way before. 😊 )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...