Liquor in Front, Poker in the Rear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, after several hours of leisurely floating, the river started to pick up speed as we went through a series of rapids and small waterfalls. The white water was great fun, and we thought we were probably through the most exciting parts of the trip when we started seeing signs strung across the river warning of danger ahead. The first sign said, "Warning - Horseshoe Falls Ahead," and then about fifty yards later, a second sign read, "Danger - Horseshoe Falls Ahead -- River Experience Required."

The guy that had driven the van yelled to all of us as he pointed at the second sign, "Anybody want to get out and walk around?"

We had all had so much beer, that every member of the group, girls and guys alike, all responded with, "Of course not -- no guts no glory," or some similarly brainless comment. Ginny and I were at the back of the pack and agreed that if everyone else was stupid enough to do it, so were we.

All ten of the people ahead of Ginny and I made it safely over the falls, one way or another. As did the beer tube -- "don't lose the beer" was a familiar cry. Though it was quite a drop, maybe three or four feet, I made it without losing my tube, even though I wasn't able to stay in it.

Waiting for Ginny to take the plunge, I stood waist-deep in the swirling water on an underwater rock holding my tube. I think she'd had a little too much beer for as she approached the watery precipice, instead of holding on to her tube for dear life -- Ginny threw her arms up in the air like she was riding a roller coaster.

In a roller coaster, you're strapped in tight. But not so perched in the middle of an old truck inner tube. As Ginny crossed the edge of the falls, the tube went flying into the air and she went headfirst into the churning water. I immediately threw my tube to the bank and almost as quickly caught hers and threw it in the same direction. I wasn't even sure where she was, and I waited helplessly for some sign of her to surface.

The first sign of her was a foot -- it popped up and then just as quickly was sucked back down into the maelstrom of churning river water. Suddenly a hand popped up, and I leaped as far as I could toward her and frantically swam against the current the rest of the way. Just as I reached the spot where I had seen her last, her head popped up. I grabbed her, not sure what I actually had a hold of, but this was no time to be gentlemanly.

As soon as I was able to get a pretty good grip on an arm, I swam for shallow water with every ounce of strength I had, dragging her behind me. As soon as I felt gravel beneath my feet, I stood and pulled her face up to mine.

"Are you okay?" I gasped.

For some bizarre reason, instead of being gripped with fear -- she was laughing hysterically. I shouted again, "Ginny, are you okay?"

Still laughing, she threw her arms around my neck and said, "You saved me, you're my hero, my knight in swim trunks."

I realized then she wasn't hurt, but why she wasn't scared to death, I'll never know. Apparently, to thank me for saving her life, she locked her lips to mine and drove her tongue as far down my throat as she could get it. She wrapped her bare legs tightly around my waist and clung to me like a baby baboon clinging to its mother.

One of the guys from our group yelled to us from downstream, "Hey, are you guys alright?"

Ginny never broke her lip lock on me, and I'm sure he could tell that I wasn't just giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation -- as could every other tuber on the river. But holding Ginny with one hand, I managed to wave my other hand to signal, 'we're good here.'

I was standing in water just slightly above my belt line, and with Ginny's legs wrapped around my waist, her crotch was riding just about even with the top of my trunks. And though the water was rather cold, and I'd just survived the most significant moment of panic in my life; the effect of her passionate kisses and that her crotch was only inches from my pecker, she soon had Little Thom on the rise.

It wasn't long before my dick, though still safely in my trunks, was poking at the bottom of her bikini that narrowly covered Ginny's tunnel of love. There was no doubt she could feel it also and seizing the opportunity to more appropriately thank me for my heroic rescue, she reached down, slid her hand under the waistband of my trunks and started stroking me.

I couldn't believe it, and I'm sure I would have popped within thirty seconds if it hadn't been for the cold water and the fact that dozens of people were floating by in their tubes. My self-esteem was skyrocketing as I kept thinking, 'she likes me -- she really, really likes me.' But I was in for even a bigger shock when I felt her pull the drawstring on my trunks, push the waistband down below my balls and then pull her bikini bottom to one side.

My cold, but rock hard, dick was pushing up against her bare pussy. She was going to fuck me standing right there in the river -- I literally couldn't believe it. Talk about a public display of affection, it was all I could do to keep standing. She took hold of my dick and rubbed it several times up and down her hairy slit before pushing her hips hard into my groin.

I had no idea you could fuck underwater, but apparently, you can. At least if you have the right girl wrapped around your waist, you can. To passer-byes, it was self-evident what we were doing as she was riding me like a pogo stick. Tubers hooted and hollered at us as they floated by, and that only seemed to encourage her. I have no idea how long I lasted before coming as my head was swirling with unbelievable sexual excitement, appreciation of where this relationship was going and, of course, a little bit of embarrassment for 'doing it' in broad daylight in the middle of a river packed with other tubers.

But when I did reach my climactic conclusion, my legs went so weak, they collapsed under me, and I fell backward into the water with Ginny still fully engaged. My butt hit the gravel river bottom hard, but my head was still above the water. Ginny finally broke her grip on me and standing in the shallow water stood with legs spread, adjusting her bathing suit. Several passing tubers started wildly applauding and whistling, causing Ginny to turn and face them with her hands held straight up in the air, making the international 'He Scores' sign and with an enormous smile of achievement on her face.

My embarrassment had faded by the time we made it back to the tube rental place. The rest of the group had already turned in their tubes and were sitting at a picnic table under a century-old cypress tree drinking beer. The driver of the van yelled, "Hey, there they are. We thought you guys had drowned or something," then all started laughing like hyenas. Clearly, they weren't all that worried, and apparently, they all had a pretty good idea of what had gone on. I guess they'd gotten reports from other tubers, or maybe they knew all along that Ginny was just waiting for a chance to jump my bones -- or should I say 'boner.'

On the ride back to town, Ginny and I sat in the very back of the van and made-out the entire way. On the edge of town, the driver stopped in front of a small frame house and said, "Okay Ginny, you're home."

I was sunburned, a little drunk, had chapped lips, and a hard-on that wouldn't quit. But as Ginny tightly held my hand, we managed to climb over everyone else in the van and get out. This was apparently where Ginny lived, and I was being invited in. Again, my heart raced, this could not have been a more perfect day.

Inside, the place was kind of a dump. Ginny had two female roommates, but she didn't stop to introduce me to either one of them. She just took me by the hand and dragged me to her bedroom without saying a word. And once inside her room, she slammed the door, pushed me onto the bed and fucked me every which way to Sunday -- yes, I mean literally to Sunday.

From that point on, we were a couple. I virtually lived with her for the rest of the semester. I did eventually get to meet her roommates, but never really warmed up to either one. When the semester was over, I didn't go home as initially planned. I stayed and we moved in together into a crappy little student apartment not far from campus. We both registered for summer school, and I got Ginny a job at the supermarket.

Since she didn't have a car, I rearranged my schedule so we could always ride together. She worked the early morning shift in the bakery, and I transferred from late-night shelf stocker to produce stocker, which was also an early morning shift.

After work, we would attend classes, and then we would fuck all night long. I'd never heard of the word insatiable before I met Ginny, but if you look it up in the dictionary, I'm sure you'd find her picture. Though we may have occasionally missed a day or two making love, I'm confident that on a monthly basis, we were still averaging seven or eight times a week.

She fucked and sucked me in every position you can imagine, and when we were both exhausted, she would cuddle up into what I would call 'spooning' but what she referred to as, 'lazy dog.' That is, 'doggy-style' except we were lying on our sides. If she felt a budding erection or a 'morning-woody' before the alarm went off the next morning -- she would start rubbing it with her naked butt crack until 'Little Thom' became 'Big Redhead Thom.' She would then raise one leg, and if I didn't slide in naturally, she would reach down between her legs and give 'Big Thom' a helping hand. I don't know if it was just the shape of her ass or the angle of her pussy -- but for some reason, it worked perfectly on her -- and she loved it. If we had time before work, we could linger in this position sometimes for twenty or thirty minutes while I just ever so slowly slipped in and out of her before reaching my ultimate release.

My parents weren't too keen on us living together, but we were supporting ourselves, and I was making great grades, so there wasn't too much they could do about it. Ginny would come to San Antonio occasionally, but she was clearly uncomfortable. So, when she did accompany me, it was just for the day. But more often than not, she just wouldn't go at all.

As for her family, I never met a single member. She mentioned her mother from time to time but never offered to introduce me. As for a father or any other family member, she never uttered a clue. Her mother apparently lived somewhere north of Waco but south of Fort Worth -- she never divulged any more details than that. Twice she asked to borrow my car, and she would disappear for several days, but other than to go see her mother, she wouldn't offer any explanation.

She was incredibly smart, and though she usually made straight A's, sometimes she would just drop a class for no reason. She really never had an academic major and just seemed to sign up for classes at random. We never fought, never even had any serious arguments, but by the start of my junior year, I realized the intensity of our relationship was waning.

I never -- ever -- mentioned the Apache or that I knew her before that class in freshman English, but it was always the elephant in the room. I knew she knew; it was just something we didn't discuss.

As Thanksgiving my junior year rolled around, I was expected home for several days -- sort of a family reunion. After a year and a half of living together, my parents were getting comfortable with our living arrangement and sincerely invited her to come. They even graciously assured us we could sleep together in my old room. But Ginny steadfastly refused to go. I begged her, but to no avail.

I knew something was wrong and driving home to San Antonio alone was the hardest thing I'd ever done in my life. When I returned to our apartment the Saturday after Thanksgiving -- she was gone, as well as most of her personal stuff. I was devastated beyond words, but not surprised. As tears streamed down my cheeks, I found the note she had left for me on the kitchen table.

To my beloved Thom,

I love you more than you can ever imagine, but I must leave. You are the kindest, sweetest man on earth, and I will miss you dearly. But you have a rich life ahead of you, and I cannot be part of it. Be strong and forget me, but rest in the knowledge that I will never forget you.

Love, Ginny

PS --Always remember sweetie - liquor in the front and poker in the rear.