Lira's Accounts - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lira groaned as she felt a tentacle return to her crotch, moving under her and sliding up around her leg. It traveled up, around her hip to the top of her backside, and slowly slid downwards, between her cheeks. The feeling of the strong, slimy thing was delectable, moving with enough intelligence to push lightly at her tight, untouched opening. Giving her a tease of other possibilities, should she feel the want.

The appendage continued down, finding her slick opening and, with a moan of delight, she felt it begin to push inside of her.

It was shallow to begin with. Only dipping into her, while the length of the fleshy mass still rubbed against her tight arsehole, slick between her cheeks. Her breasts, still being expertly sucked and tugged from within their fleshy prisons, hummed in pleasure.

It pulled out lightly, slipping from her. She groaned, and looked at the green ball of mass before her.

'Please,' she moaned.

It understood her clearly, but seemed to be playing with her. The tentacle pushed into her, slipping in with almost no resistance as she was dripping wet. While the slime was helping, Lira had a feeling this would be the case even if the tentacles were perfectly dry, she was so enraptured. It went a little deeper, then pulled out. Then a little deeper, then out.

Then, it pushed about as deep as Lira had felt from her human lovers - perhaps eight inches or so - before pulling until only the head was left in. From there, she knew, it wouldn't be leaving her body until they were both satisfied.

She watched as two or three more tentacles appeared, sliding out from the central body, and slowly wafted over to her. It was hard to concentrate, though, as she felt the one deep in her pussy hit what she thought must be nine, ten inches.

Then, with a firm press and a long satisfied moan from Lira, she bottomed out. The tentacle pushed lightly at her cervix, and the sensation was hypnotic, if slightly uncomfortable. She'd never felt so full, and, looking down, she was convinced she was able to see some shifting under her skin as the tentacle dick inside her shifted around.

She groaned, desperate for more.

Lets see how far you can take me.

'Fuck me,' she said, not knowing if it knew what to do. 'In and out - please?'

Without hesitation the tentacle began to move almost completely out, and she was worried he was going to just pull out of her. But, again, he stopped so just the head was inside her, then SLAMMED back into her cervix.

She screamed out at the sensation, but wasn't given much time to recover as she quickly felt it sliding out of her again, then bottoming out with an almighty push. She flailed, still aloft in the air, held up by these slick tentacles, as she was fucked relentlessly, thrashing, writhing in Helthoh's many arms.

Lira soon felt an orgasm start to build, and a dumb smile spread across her face as she waited for it to destroy her.

A tentacle moved to her mouth, and only as she opened her eyes to accept it did she notice she had shut them. She groaned, letting the tentacle slide into her mouth, sucking it and licking it as much as possible. Helthoh moaned, clearly enjoying all of the sensations this strange human girl was able to offer his body, as he rammed her pussy as deep as she could go, while savouring her clumsy fellatio.

Lira found the taste sweet, like vanilla and cherry. Almost addictive. She didn't give half a thought to that, however, as her body started to convulse as her first orgasm of the night wracked her.

'MffFF,' she moaned as her head jerked forwards, pushing the tentacle in her mouth accidentally into her throat without an issue, and her hips bucked against the tentacle inside her, riding the orgasm out for as long as she could make it last.

She gagged lightly on the cock-tentacle in her throat, but didn't hate the sensation. She wanted this thing to own her, and it was doing a pretty damn good job.

Helthoh slowed his thrusting eventually, letting Lira come down from her orgasm, and pulled from her mouth. He stayed, however, shallow in her pussy, letting her wriggle and grind on it as they slowed, riding out her aftershocks.

'Good?' Helthoh asked.

'Very good,' Lira replied as he lowered her backwards, onto the bed. 'Fuck, yes that was good.'

'I did research,' Helthoh said. 'There are many ways a human may have intercourse... I will try several.'

Several? Lira thought as Helthoh flipped her over, onto her face, and pushed her face into the bedsheet. Her hips were brought up and her knees spread as a tentacle ran up her slit, bringing a low moan from Lira as she adjusted to the new position.

'Ohh, yesss...'

Tentacles reclaimed their positions in her breasts, nibbling her nipples as they pulled sucked lightly on her mounds as a whole, letting Lira revel in the perverted pressure they brought.

The one sliding against her clit kept pace, pulling up and down against her pussy like a tongue, slick and nimble. She felt the tip of the tentacle split open, flowering as the ones on her tits had, and wrap its delicate stems around the folds of her pussy. One found her clitoris, and circled round it, making her seize up and yell out in surprise at the direct and delicious contact. She moaned, letting Helthoh know she was still enjoying this, and was eager for him to continue.

'Fuck- fuuuucking hell - GOD!'

Another orgasm quickly started to build as she moaned into the pillows, and her mind somehow remembered the camera on the bookshelf; she briefly hoped it was getting every last second - she wanted to relive this at some point.

One tentacle dipped into her pussy for only a second, only for it to pull out quickly and then slide upwards, to her tighter, untouched hole.

Lira's eyes shot open as the word 'several' found meaning, and the thick tentacle pushed at her virgin anus, threatening her poor hole as she groaned into the bed. After a few failed attempts, her body gave way, her hole stretching deliciously, and the tentacle slipped into her. She released a sharp gasp, and groaned as the sensation of having something in her butt for the first time settled on her.

It wasn't too bad - but there wasn't much sensitivity there, so it just felt stretched and tight. Or at least, until it started to move.

Going off previous experience, the tentacle slipped all the way out of her, before pushing back in.

'Slowly,' she groaned as her sphincter was stretched, and the invader hesitated, before moving deeper inside of her. Again, he pulled out, with a soft pop, and then pushed back into her now gaping hole. The more he did, the less uncomfortable it was, and she started to feel why people enjoyed it. The sensation inside was muffled slightly, but it felt good.

As she started moaning in pleasure into the sheets as opposed to screaming, Helthoh stopped pulling all the way out. Instead, as before, he simply started thrusting his tenta-cock into her, getting deeper with each push. She moaned as the tentacle moved deep into her, fucking her tight anus, and convincing her that whoever she was with next HAD to do this to her too.

Her muffled cries were met by a second tentacle pushing at the entrance of her pussy, even as the one on her clit continued its soft assault. She groaned, about to say to Helthoh that it was too much, but she didn't have her voice. She couldn't stop moaning as an orgasm made its way through her, making her convulse and shake, gripping the sheets for all she was worth, as the alien continued to fuck her arsehole and suck her nipples and tweak her clit.

The new appendage pushed into her pussy, sliding in time with the one in her tight anus, making her post-orgasm aftershocks roll over her even more. Helthoh was groaning, perhaps growing greedy in finding out what Lira's tight human body could do for him.

As she was fucked deep and slow in both her holes, Lira started to lose sight of the pain as it turned into pure pleasure. Her tighter hole became accustomed to the slimy intruder, allowing her to enjoy the sensation of being more full than she had ever been before - easily ten or eleven inches plowing into her on each deep stroke.

Her third orgasm wracked through her, but Helthoh didn't pause for a second. In fact, once the orgasm had passed and she started to see in colour again, he became faster and more forceful, fucking her in earnest in both her arse and pussy.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' Lira moaned as each thrust pushed her face into the bedsheets.

Wet, slopping sounds filled the hotel room as Helthoh pushed another tentacle to her mouth, sliding it between her groaning lips and muffling her pleasured cries. She was thrown through a fourth and fifth orgasm as Helthoh refused to slow, going at a constant, unrelenting pace as she was hogtied and fucked by three cocks.

As the fifth orgasm built, Lira could feel herself starting to blackout from the pleasure, feeling her eyes start to roll back as her throat was being stretched open by the cock that seemed to be aiming for her stomach. She realised that it wasn't painful - maybe the slime she had ingested so much of was making things easier? That was a question to ask, I guess. Oh, right, she was supposed to be asking this thing questions. Ha.

She couldn't take it much longer, though. The fucking was so good, and she was so willing to be taken like this for hours and hours if she could, that she kept bucking against his thick tentacles as they slid rhythmically into her, the one in her pusssy grinding against her cervix and the one in her anus deeper than she had ever felt anything before, another down her throat, only pulling out to let her breathe, and three more stimulating her most sensitive nubbins.

The orgasm was well on its way as Helthoh slowed, becoming more focused and wary than the royal fucking she had gotten used to. She almost thought he was done with her until the tentacle against her cervix pushed hard. Painfully hard. Hard enough that it wrenched through into her womb, stretching that innermost layer of her.

She let out a loud yell as it did, feeling like she was loosing her virginity all over again as Helthoh began to fuck her, through her vagina and directly into her womb, plowing through her.

'You're so deep,' she moaned, loving the sound of her voice. She never talked like this, but right now there was nothing more natural. 'Fuck me, ruin me,' she demanded.

She pushed herself up, rolling on her head so she could see under her belly and - to both her horror and her absolute pleasure - she could see the tentacle fucking her through her skin as it plowed through her. It looked like it was going to burst through, bulging upwards above her navel. It felt so good, and she was so full of this alien's protrusions that, as the tentacle in her anus started again, just as deep, another powerful orgasm hit her.

She screamed, feeling Helthoh speed up and match her bucking mid-orgasm hips as she came harder than any other that night.

Helthoh's tentacles seemed to swell, filling her further and prolonging her cumming, until they exploded inside her like a firehose. She felt her womb be directly injected with hot, thick liquid that actuat made her stomach swell under the pressure of the amount of alien cum being poured into her. Lira lifted herself onto her neck, looking under herself, and watched in fascination as her belly visibly grew, sinking lower to the bed as her legs shook in rapture.

The same amount was emptied into her anus, moving up into her intestines as she felt the cumming tentacle move deeper and deeper until she couldn't feel it anymore.

The cock in her mouth slipped out, letting her scream as the alien filled her. Lira pulled herself up on her arms, watching as another shape made its way through her whole body, underneath her swelling stomach. A shift under her ribs, and then all she could feel was a pressure in her stomach, and then the liquid push up her throat. She spat it out, instinctively, still just trying to stay awake from the orgasm, when she felt it - the tentacle moving up her throat.

Before she had a chance to say anything, it was filling her mouth from the inside, pushing against her tongue and looking for a way out. She opened wide, and that liquid spewed from her lips, spraying the bed sheet in thick, white-blue cum from her mouth.

Soon afterwards, she felt the thick mass in her throat as the tentacle-cock worked its way out of her mouth, through her wide open lips, still dripping from the cum it had used to clean her entire internal system. The fleshy green thing was fucking her through her entire body, using her like a human cock-sleeve. She didn't even realise that she wasn't struggling to breathe.

The appendage moved, pulling her upright as she was impaled upon him, and she felt the hot cum dripping from the tentacle's tip and from her own lips, onto her bare tits. Her shirt, ripped and soaked in cum and sweat, still hung off her shoulders.

All tentacles except this one had left her, and she was thankful for it. Any more might have broken her.

Helthoh lifted her, using his tentacle like a peg, driven all the way through her, and took her to the mirror so she could see herself.

The image was one she will never forget. Her pussy was dripping white-blue cum, and flexed open, gaping beyond her control. Her tits were swollen, her nipples painfully large as they had been played with for God knows how long.

The cock that skewered her was thick, and powerful. It was bedded between her cheeks, and disappeared deep inside her. She could see, however, through her skin, the protruding shape of it as it snaked its way through her, until it finally came up through her bulging throat and out her stretched lips. Her stomach was bloated as the alien's cum sat inside her, inflating her womb and her intestines.

She looked into her own deep, brown eyes, and gave herself a small smile before her eyes rolled back, and she passed out. Consciousness left her fully impaled on this alien cock, and all she thought about as she dropped into darkness was, I wonder what Julian has ready for next time.

~ Part Two ~

It had been a slow two weeks.

Lira had sent off the video she took of herself and Helthoh to Julian, and she was pretty sure he'd spent the last two weeks locked in his office jacking off to it. Hell, Lira had pretty much done the same thing herself. Julian didn't need to see it, but - truth be told - Lira was quite proud of it.

She couldn't stop watching.

Going in, she had known that this was one of those jobs that was so lowbrow that as soon as your name was attached to it, you'd never get another offer. In fact, that was the reason she had used another name when the hotel was booked. Desperation, however, seemed to have paid off. They used the video to compile a series of articles regarding sex between Humans and Polysmyths, and they had been a huge hit. Published under the name L. Calling, Lira now had a steady backing of popular articles, and a thirst to keep going.

The first story was a first-person recount, published to their 'special interest' boards. It was sexy, kinky, and altogether vulgar. People loved it.

Next, they had done a comparison. Lira talked here at length about the, well, length. As she'd written in the piece, titled 'The Depths of Sex with a Polysmyth', her sex life would never be the same after that day. Lira knew she would never be able to go back to humans for sex. Not now. Not after being... impaled like that. 'Totally destroyed', she had written. Julian had called it a misunderstanding - in the video, Helthoh wasn't destroying her. He was making her into something new. That was his editorial addition, in fact.

The third article she'd written as L. Calling was a more introspective piece, about the potential of human-alien copulation, and how these kinds of couplings were going to become more common in the future. In fact, she had joked, my career now seemed to depend on it.

So now, as she hovered her finger over the send button of an email to Julian asking - no, desperately hoping - for another one of those jobs, Lira was coming to a daunting conclusion.

She really wanted this.

After hitting send, Lira knew that the likelihood was that Julian, since the success of her articles, wanted her to just milk that for all it was worth. She opened the video again, watching it for the hundredth or so time, under the pretense that she needed to make notes for her next piece.

In reality, she was more than a little addicted to that look on her own face she saw when Helthoh dove deep, deep inside her ass, fucking her entire body like his personal cocksleeve, until his cum erupted from her mouth. Lira watched her eyes rolling back in pleasure, and the sound of her own voice, hoarse and uninhibited, begging for more, more, please, God more. That look of realisation on her face just before his tentacle escaped from her lips, pushing along her tongue... Lira was obsessed with reliving the memory. She remembered that feeling of complete pleasure, complete lack of control, completely ruined to the world.

Lira watched attentively as Helthoh lifted her, using her like a toy to pleasure himself post-orgasm, and showed her to the mirror. Lira didn't remember unbuttoning her jeans, or her hand slipping beneath her waistband, but she realised quickly that she was soaking wet, and started fingering herself to the sight, sounds, and memories captured in the video. She had the footage memorised by now - every groan, every gurgle, every thrust.

The video continued to the part Lira, for whatever reason, enjoyed the most. Maybe it was because her own memory of it was so blurry that the video gave her a crystal-clear view of something she was only half-able to recall, or maybe it was the image of Helthoh spewing his cum through her impaled body, the lump in his tentacle going up her arse, through her entire being, then up her throat and out onto her swollen tits. Maybe it was watching herself pass out on Helthoh's monster penis, only for him to lay her down on the bed, give her a few more mastubatory thrusts as he growled his low alien growl, before slowly pulling himself out of her, leaving her on the bed to rest.

Mainly, however, it was watching herself wake up, covered in crisp cum, thick sludge-like ejaculate that hadn't dried, and being so dazed and out of it that she just started giggling.

Lira brough herself to climax, however small and disappointing, before closing the video. As she did, Lira noticed a small, blinking red light in the corner of her laptop screen. There was a notification above her mail app.

'Oh, shit,' she whispered to herself, knowing where it was from. She'd gotten a pile of article responses in her public L. Calling email inbox, but this was her private work one - the private one she basically only used to speak with one person.

The email was from Julian.

Lira barely read the piece, instead skimming it for information. 'New job', 'twice the rate', and 'even more fun' were the phrases she needed to read before she replied, eagerly accepting the job.

It was a follow-up, and it was only two days away.

* * *

Last time, Julian had booked her a below-average hotel room for her encounter piece. This time, the meeting place was a little less conventional - Julian claimed the 'client' was insistent the event took place where they were comfortable. Lira had agreed, curious enough to decide against caution.

Apparently, Julian was willing to invest a little in her experience; she was collected this time - no taxi shuttle needed - by Julian's private driver, and sent a detail folder regarding her companion for the night. She was familiar with the term 'Oozelich', though had never met one in person.