Lira's Accounts - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah , you're fucking huge,' Lira moaned back.

'Not that part of me,' she whispered back, and Lira could hear the smile in her voice. She remembered the slime she had accidentally ingested, and tried to move her hand to her stomach, but couldn't. Her limbs were still being held in place, hands up above her head and feet spread wide below her.

Lira looked though, and the slight bulge in her abdomen from the monster cock invading her pussy made her eyes bulge back.

It felt amazing - too good, in fact - to see herself being distended like that as her pussy was fucked, slowly and lovingly, and she quickly felt another orgasm start to build.

'Faster,' she muttered, her voice lost in the thick substance that filled her mouth when she opened it. 'Mmmfassster,' she groaned again as her open jaw allowed more slime to slip inside her. Again, it raced down her throat, not even fucking her - for her pleasure or its own. It just pushed inside her, more and more, swallow after swallow.

'I didn't mean my cock,' the slime joked, even as it started to speed up it's thrusts. Soon, it was pounding her poor pussy, slime pulling away from her fast enough to create a small gap between it and her crotch before crashing into her with a heavy slap sound.

Lira felt a sudden pressure in her guts, and the meaning of what had just been said sank in.

Her stomach, bloating so much now that she could barely see the outline of the cock that was currently pounding her into oblivion, felt full to the point of being painful. Her skin was taut below her tits, and her belly button was straining against the pressure from within.

She swallowed again as more slime pushed its way down her throat, until she felt the warm air on her face. She realised she could move her hands again, though all it really did was give her the ability to flail on the grimy floor as the slimy cock slammed into her cervix over and over.

Moans were turning into screams as she was rutted into by this long, solid yet slimy and slippery appendage, turning her inside out.

'Jesus Christ - fuck me, fuck me, harder,' Lira screamed out into the otherwise silent clearing. Well, silent but for the sounds of wet pounding on her cunt as it was stretched wide and explored deep. 'God it's so good fuck fuck fuck oh my GOD!'

The orgasm came in waves, hard and fast, punctuated by the pounding she was taking on the slick floor, her arse raised into the air as everything from the waist down was still encased in slime, while her breasts bounced and her hands clawed at nothing. Her stomach, taut and stretched as it was, wobbled as she quivered, and Lira could feel the weight of herself as something shifted within.

As the orgasm subsided, her hands found their way to her stomach, where she felt her skin. The cock inside her had slowed to a shallow pulsing in her, but the size was still breathtakingly large, and she felt her own vaginal muscles squeezing down only to be forced back open quickly.

She was huge.

She tried to picture just how much slime she had ingested, but it didn't quite compute. So, instead, Lira just lay back and tried to catch her breath.

She was given the gift of a few minutes, before a gurgle from deep inside sent a wave of pleasure through her, and Lira arched her back. A breeze caught her chest, like a breath on her nipple, and she shuddered, while the Oozelich currently inside her shifted around. Lira glanced around, and saw that, save a patch of thin wetness on the ground around her, the entire Oozelich was now deep within her body, filling her like a balloon, ready to pop.

'Would you like to feel me?' Lira heard, like a voice inside her head.

Lira nodded, before thinking that maybe it couldn't see her. 'Yes.'

'Yes, what?'

'Yes please,' she groaned, as the slime brushed her clit, making her squirm.

From within, she felt an unusual warmth that quickly turned into hot, white hot, orgasmic pleasure. Lira's back arched to a point where she felt like she might break. She screamed in pleasure, her throat stretched out as her head whipped back, her hands on her tits pulling at her nipples and dragging every last sensation out of herself she could muster.

Whatever the slime was doing inside her, it felt like her organs were being moved around - and it was amazing. Like her entire body was a sex organ, and the slime was licking every inch of her, stretching her from inside and massaging all the right spots.

The sensation fell lower, and very quickly it was remniscent of a deep, satisfying anal fucking the likes of which Lira had only had once before.

The thin slime shifted around her waist, holding her legs in place, and brought her legs around and pulling her whole body onto her side, before bringing her knees under her. Lira found herself on all fours as her anus flexed. She groaned, feeling like a bitch in heat as her hole was given new sensitivity.

It felt like her pussy, after an hour of being teased - sharp spikes of orgasmic pleasure, alongside long, aching goodness.

'I feel like I'm going to burst,' Lira moaned as she felt her stomach hanging below her and dragging against the ground below.

'Pusshhh,' the voice said. So Lira did.

At first, it was a little uncomfortable, and not unlike going for a number two. But as her anus opened, Lira saw stars. Lights danced behind her eyes as the Oozelich slipped out of her. A long, satisfying groan escaped Lira's throat as she came once, twice, maybe three times back to back. Whatever the slime had done to her, Lira hoped it was permanent - this was like a sex superpower.

Her body convulsed, and as the Oozelich started to play with her cunt again Lira gripped the slime. She pulled it into her fists, the way she would the hands of a lover, and screamed until her voice gave out.

The slime pushed her slime-cock back into her pussy as Lira was absorbed into the bubble of slime. Drool dripped from the corner of her mouth as her eyes rolled back, giving in to the sensation of being pounded into nothing.

Her mind went blank, her orgasms were climactic, and the Oozelich was unrelenting.

* * *

Lira could only guess it was hours later when she was given any respite. The Oozelich wasn't tired - if anything, it seems to feed by channeling itself through her body, which it did three or four more times, both from mouth downwards, or the opposite. Lira wasn't sure which one felt better, but it was a pretty close call.

If anything, it seemed to simply take pity on her shuddering, exhausted body. She had stopped counting how many times it had made her cum once it passed twenty, and she wasn't quite sure I'd she could remember her own name for a good half hour.

Once the relentless fucking and groping stopped, Lira fell asleep in amongst the warm slime, and it held her for the night.

When she awoke, it was morning, and she was freezing. Even within the slime, it was outdoors in fucking Iceland, and she was totally nude. Well, except for the sentient slime that was holding her in a little ball, and the camera on her wrist.

It didn't fondle her, but Lira was very much aware of it touching every part of her. It slipped within her pussy, but only in a thin tendril that wasn't moving, and she was aware of it breaching her mouth and her anus as well - she was fairly sure they were connected, in fact. A thin string of green slime threading throughout her body. It was comfortable - even quite pleasant. The slime was doing nothing more than water in a bathtub - just filling it's vessel.

Lira sat up, and the slime didn't hold her down, like it had earlier. She was allowed to sit, and tentatively swallowed the slime in her mouth - she knew it would be fine.

The slime-Lira that had been born of copying her body emerged from the great bog, and smiled in that way a lover does on a sunday morning after a sleepless Saturday night.

'Now you are awake', the green, translucent copy of her purred, 'I understand you had some questions.'

Lira spaced. She was still aching all over, and in some certain spots in particular. The after-sex glow she hoped she had was giving her a funny headache, and it was difficult for her to focus.

'Right,' she said. 'Yes.'

So she asked her questions, and the Oozelich answered. Questions about their chemical makeup, breeding habits, the whole psychic thing, how Lira was able to breath whilst fully enveloped. She made a point not to think about the sensation of slime still fizzing against her labia as it ate up her juices, or the fuck me eyes the slime-Lira seemed to have as default. She definitely didn't sneak any looks at the spectacular tits the slime was wearing, clearly for Liras's benefit and not hers. She was very professional.

After the interview, Lira worked out they had around three hours left until she was to be collected by the taxi, so they did what any rational pair of adults would do.

They fucked like disturbed rabbits for two and a half hours.

Lira wound up getting dressed into her spare set of clothes and packing away her cameras just as the taxi pulled up over the metal platform.

As the door popped open for her, a hastily-dressed Lira was spun around by the Oozelich so they were face to face. A slick arm went around Lira's waist, and she was pulled into a deep, surprisingly romantic kiss. A wet tongue found its way into Lira's mouth, and in a moment a thick sliver fell down her throat. Lira swallowed, almost instinctively, and smiled when the kiss broke.

'A souvenir,' the Oozelich whispered, before turning away. Lira watched as she collapsed inwards, returning to her natural blob-like form, and disappeared between the trees and water.

Lira shuddered, brushing her stomach, before getting in the taxi, and heading home.

She couldn't wait to watch everything back, and live it all again.

~ Part Three ~

It had been another slow two weeks.

The articles Lira had written about the slime-like Oozeliches that populated the Northern Swamps had ranged from a recount of their surprisingly intelligent mating methods and sexual abilities, to more level headed accounts of their waste absorption, physical descriptions, and behaviour patterns.

She had found that, even if Lira wasn't enjoying her new avenue of work so much, the merit of her discoveries alone would be enough to keep her in the game.

Of course, there was no sense in telling anyone that the reason she knew about their ability to metabolise human waste was due to the fact that the slime that had been slipped down her throat in that last kiss from the Oozelich had had the effect of ceasing her bowel movements completely.

It also, Lira had learned, fed off her natural secretions, meaning the slippery bugger had a habit of sliding out of her, staying inside her pants, and using a mix of clitoral stimulation and slippery penetration to bring her to orgasm, drinking her cum like it was nectar, before wonderfully pushing itself back inside her plump rear.

As such, the last couple weeks consisted mostly of writing, eating, and cumming.

* * *

Lira shuddered, clutching at the sheets of her messy bed. The smell of sex hung in the air, stagnant and musky, and Lira's heavy breathing and soft moans bounced off the walls to the steady rhythm of her humping. A thick, slopping sound matched her pace as she was brought higher and higher, right to the brink.

For the third time tonight, it stopped when she was there.

Right there.

Holding her there for a moment, until she caught her breath, and the frustration mixed with amazing anticipation set in.

Lira grinned, feeling the slug-like slime tentacle that had been left inside her drag itself along her labia, moving between her folds in a way that made her squirm. It was still embedded in her anus - a sensation that had taken a little while to get used to, but being held ever so slightly open while it licked and sucked her to orgasm twice a day had started to grow on her.

A week or so ago, it did it for the first time, surprising her just before bed by emerging from her anus, sliding into her pussy and fucking her confused little cunt to completion. Since then, it had learned. It found her clit, and her g-spot, playing her sex like a piano until she screamed. It had gotten more frequent, too. Once a day became two; today was the first time it had happened three times.

Soon enough, however, it had realised that a hint of delayed gratification went a long way.

Now, it waited until she was on the edge, and then, backed off into a soft lapping, keeping her keyed up but allowing her to catch her breath. On the second, or third round, it would power through her wails, forcing her over. It was relentless, flicking her clit and slipping inside her to rub her g-spot until she screamed. If her flat wasn't sound-proofed as default, she figured her neighbours would have complained by now.

Since that first discovery, it had become more regular for the slippery little fucker to edge her, letting her teeter on the edge of oblivion at least once or twice before eventually giving her the most amazing orgasm going.

Is this a symbiotic relationship? Pleasure given for food/cum received?

Her clarity of thought, however, started to drift as the slime went back to work, still pulsing her gaping arsehole in little waves, enough to make her groan. It dove into her cunt, bottoming out in her and then seeping into her womb, making her shiver and bite her lip.

She turned, flipping herself over and bringing her knees up so she was in her favourite position - the doggy-style pose where her first alien companion, way back when, had completely ravished her. The memory of that tentacle moving all the way through her, until it thrust from her throat and fucked her all the way through, still was enough to get her going at any time. Right now, with a sentient jelly DP-ing her, it was almost making her cum.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' she whimpered into her soaked bedsheets, her voice rising until it cracked, and the world cracked too.

She shuddered. Her feet waved in the air as her knees kept her upright, her holes clamping down on the slime but failing to break it like her teeth had done accidentally that one time.

Now, it held her open, both holes gaping and stretched as she came.

'FffuuuUUUUCK,' she yelled, her body dropping to the bed. She rolled again, flat on her back, and she pawed her left breast as her right hand went to her poor, abused pussy. The slime slipped against her fingers as it extracted itself from her cunt, and she held it like a dildo for a moment in her fist, until it escaped, slipping into her anus with a wet schlorp.

She groaned at the sensation, which reminded her of a boyfriend she'd once had who liked to continue to fuck her after they'd both came, thrusting even as he went limp inside her. Soft and slick, it disappeared into her body, deeper than she could really feel, until it was embedded inside her again, waiting to fuck her senseless whenever it got hungry.

Lira smiled at the idea of that - like she was some sex-powered vending machine for an alien blob that lived in her guts. Well, it wasn't much of an exaggeration, after all.

God, who am I turning into, she wondered absently as her fingers poked at her still-gaping holes and her lips became a dumb smile.

'Time for food,' she decided, rolling out of bed.

* * *

On account of the various articles and anonymous writing Lira had produced between her... indulgent episodes with her new slimy friend, Lira had seen a significant improvement regarding her bank balance. She wasn't rich by any measure, but there was enough after only two of her engagements to take 'beans as a meal' off the table for a good while.

She decided on a steak and cheese pastry thing for lunch, having missed breakfast by a long shot, and settled into writing her next piece - a proposal for inter-species sexual exploration, depending on a list of checks in regards to safety, ability to consent, reproductive conductivity, things like that. It was in its early days, but Lira felt like what she was doing was unjustly taboo - and the government needed to accept that contact with aliens required freedom to contact all parts of them. She wasn't dumb though, and knew there had to be limitations and regulations put in place to stop people being eaten or melted or fucked to death. Who better to start pulling together ideas for legislation than the person who has kick-started interest in the subject through her writing?

She wanted to talk to Julian about her ideas, and about a million other things, but she was worried.

Is he going to see me completely differently now he's watched me...

She shook her head, discarding the thought. Their little last-ditch attempt to get her work had ballooned into something really exciting; he wasn't going to be judging her - he should be thanking her!

She ordered her food, wolfed it down, and made a plan for the day.

A plan that started with meeting with Julian.

A few clicks on the wall, and she brought up the display for her contacts. Julian was the most common, naturally, and she went to give him a call. As she did, she caught her reflection in the smooth metallic display, and realised she was still butt-naked.

'Oh, Christ alive,' she muttered, rushing to pull on something, anything, before he picked up.

The soft 'calling' jingle taunted Lira as she pulled on a t-shirt, but Julian's call of, 'Hello?' caught her before she found anything for her bottom half.

She slid into the room, keeping against the countertop so, from where the interface was, he would only be able to see her top half anyway.

His face lit up at the sight of her. Lira had always thought of him as handsome, with his floppy dark hair and goofy smile, but he'd grown in some facial hair and was rocking a weathered kind of look that made him, well, hot.

'Hey!' she chimed, pulling on a smile to go with her tee.

'Nice to hear your voice! Feels like we always chat through email these days.' His accent had a vague Scottish tint, beaten away by his time on radio and the push for Received Pronunciation, but making a clear comeback.

'Yeah, I just thought, you know, it's nice to actually see someone else, too.'

'I'm glad you called, actually. I had a proposal I wanted to run by you, but I can't discuss it over chat. Are you free today?'

Lira nods. 'Sure, yeah. I have something to run by you, actually, so I'd love to.'

'There's a café on the thirteenth floor of my building - could you grab a shuttle over?'

She laughed. Only months ago the idea of just jumping in a taxi shuttle without any financial anxiety kicking in would have been ridiculous. Now, it was easily within her means.

'Absolutely!' She flashed him a smile, which he returned, before signing.

That was easy.

Now. Pants.

* * *

Stepping out of the taxi wearing a smart jacket, a white shirt and patterned trousers, Lira was greeted by Julian's warm smile. He held out a hand, helping her come in off the landing pad. His building resembled hers in a lot of ways; big, grey and shinier the higher you got. The thirteenth floor wasn't high up, exactly, but it was nice. Carpeted floors with a wood-simulant walkway led them down a warmly lit corridor, as Lira took in Julian's own smart-casual wear. The shirt was atrocious, but he looked good in it.

Careful, Lira. This is a meeting, not a date.

'You seem well,' he noted, as they started towards the café he had mentioned. Leading the way, Julian led her through the straight rectangular corridor and through several sets of doors, none of which seemed signposted, before taking her through a final doorway.