Lira's Accounts - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so beautiful at this time. She glowed in the morning, after they had made love slowly and orgasmed with indulgence. Julian loved to tease her, too.

'Do you fancy it?' he asked her as she ate, and checked her emails. Thousands of them, all looking for an exclusive from the Woman Who Changed The World And Saved A Species.

Julian dropped it in front of her cereal bowl.

Verbriniate Repopulation Effort - Pleasure Guaranteed For A Good Deed.

It had been a few months since the initiative had gone public. Initially, there had been hesitation , and a few moral outrage protests, but once word had gotten around about how it felt, people had quietened down pretty quick. Not least, of course, because Lira had allowed the video of her experience to be made public. Her face, her moans, her willingness, her orgasms - it was all public consciousness now.

And, say what you want about the sanctity of human sex - the want for pleasure was a human right. Consent was given, pleasure was exchanged, and a species was rebuilding because of her efforts. Now, even recreational sex was becoming known as acceptable, which had been her wish all along.

Lira took a bite of her cereal, and opened a 'Job Opportunity' email from a nearby colony - they wanted to see if she would review their species as a 'pleasure-giver' worth the time of human women.

She shrugged, and clicked the emails shut, and stood to give Julian a kiss.

'Nah. I'm good.'