Lisa and Alena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if it were cream or even baked beans?" I asked cheekily.

"Stop it! You'll make me come!" She squealed.

"I rather thought that was the idea." I suggested.

"It is." She confessed, "I want both of us to cum so hard that we will be unable to stand."

"You're wicked." I told her.

"But you love me." She giggled.

"I do, I really do." I replied and squeezed her so hard that we almost lost our balance and fell against the side of the shower with a thump.

"I shall have a bruise now." She complained, "I shall have to tell the girls at work that you have been knocking me about!"

"You do that and I'll slap your arse for you."

"Would you really do that...spank me?"

"Why, do you think you might like it?" I asked.

"I don't know and I'm not in a hurry to find out."

In fact the end of our, (for us) long separation got the better of us and as we got to bed, all finesse was forgotten as we almost frantically masturbated each other to quick explosive orgasm. Such was our passion that we quickly fell asleep.

It was still dark when I woke up, I knew this because in our haste the night before we had forgotten to close the curtains and one of the outside lamps was bathing the room in a yellow glow. I lay just looking at my sweet little partner. I watched her chest rising and falling in deep sleep, noting the light downy adolescent hairs on her arms moving with slight shudders that enlivened her pale skin. I was drawn to her neck, slightly too long for the size of her head and her delicate ears I couldn't resist skimming across her skin with my lips, hardly touching at all. I kissed her neck then up behind her ears, probing right behind them with my tongue. I do so love her and I reflected on how we met.

I had to visit her office building in the centre of the city and she had been designated to act as my guide. We were together for perhaps a couple of hours and we both experienced a frisson of pleasure as we got to know each other a little. Her somewhat cheeky nature appealed to me and I guess she saw something in me and my manner that attracted her. It was all going well and something happened when we were coming down in the lift from the top floor. At one point the lift got a bit crowded and her bare arm, it was summer and she was wearing a light dress, touched the back of my hand. I looked at her meaning to offer the statutory apology, when she beamed back a big smile at me. It stopped me in my tracks. I simple smiled back. When we were parting on impulse I invited her to meet me for a drink that evening. She accepted and that was the start of our friendship. We became lovers after two weeks and three days. Not that I particularly noted the time span of course!

I licked the neck of my still sleeping companion and let my lips caress her skin from neck to shoulder and chin to breast. I loved her titties, the were slightly spare for her frame, but firm and perky. She would always wear a bra for work or when out during the day, but the sight of them bare under a shirt around the flat was a constant turn on for me. I brushed my lips over an exposed nipple and it seemed to suddenly come to life. Alena moved in the bed and slowly woke. "What are you doing?" She asked sleepily.

"Admiring your deeply gorgeous body." I replied.

She murmured "Have you been playing with it?"

I chuckled, "Yes, I have, a little." I confessed.

"I have been having a wonderful dream, I was bathing in milk and a hand maiden was massaging my neck and shoulders." She told me.

"That must have been me, although I was not aware of the milk."

"Kiss me like you were doing Lisa." She murmured, "Just be nice and gentle with me." I did as she asked and she lay there and let me do it, moaning slightly in pleasure. "What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about how we first met, at your office building. And the fact that there was something on that day that attracted us to each other." I whispered in her ear.

"I know there was on my part and as we parted and you asked me out, I was still flushed and blushing when I got back to my desk." She confessed. "My workmates noticed and at first thought we had had a disagreement. I didn't tell them of course, but they knew something had happened. I also remember that I couldn't make up my mind what to wear that night."

"That simple dress was just right." I told her. "A hint of sexiness, but at first glance, modest enough. I loved the way that the skirt rode up your thighs as the evening went on."

"It was all part of my dastardly plan to ensnare you"

"Then it worked!" I told her.

"How was it for you?" She asked.

"Much the same as for you." I answered honestly. "I didn't know I was going to invite you out until I had! In fact I came out of the building and had to sit down in Cathedral Gardens for a few minutes to gather my thoughts. I remember being so glad you had accepted, I would have been so embarrassed if you had turned me down! The people at my place sensed something about me that afternoon, I caught their glances, but thankfully no-one said anything or asked any questions. I was thinking all afternoon about what we were going to say to each other, but of course in the event, we just talked naturally and got on very well."

"I hardly noticed your dress." Alena confessed. "I couldn't stop looking at your face, your eyes in particular fascinated me - They still do."

I laughed softly, "I'm glad I haven't lost my allure!"

She kissed me and said, "You never will." Then after a moment's hesitation, "Want a coffee?"

"Thanks, that'll be nice."

"Stay there, don't move." Then her naked sylphlike form leapt out of bed and disappeared into the kitchen.

I could see her reflection in the wardrobe mirror. "Some one might see you!" I called a jovial warning as I saw her standing naked oblivious of the effect she might have on anyone on the opposite canal bank as she bathed the kitchen in light and stood in front of the window.

"Don't care if they do!" She called out defiantly. "I feel beautiful on this lovely morning!"

"Are you becoming an exhibitionist?" I asked laughing.

"Would you like me to?" She responded.

"That wasn't my question!" I called still chuckling.

"Nevertheless, that is my question to you." She said as she regained the bedroom bearing two cups of steaming instant coffee.

How would you react if I were to start undoing your clothing whilst we were out?" I asked, a little more seriously.

"If that is what you wanted to do, I would probably let you continue." She replied. "Mind you, I may retaliate just to see how far you would go!"

"Hmm, a challenge!" I was amused.

The dawn had well and truly broken now and Alena was showing signs of wanting to get up and get into the office early. "You never know what carnage I shall find on my desk, so I'll probably get in early." She told me.

I lazed back under duvet, "Let me know when the bathroom is free!" I called after her as she left the bedroom. On reflection, I thought I ought to get up too then we could walk into the business sector of Colmore Row together. I hauled myself out of bed and drew back the covers to air the bed, before joining Alena in the bathroom. I noticed that she was indeed sporting a big bruise on her upper arm. "I hope you're going to cover that up!" I said. She laughed and threatened to wear a sleeveless dress, but she was kidding me.

After breakfast we walked through the city to go to our work places. It was still what passes for high summer and actually surprised us by being a lovely day. I gave Alena a quick peck on the cheek as we reached the steps to her office, then she was gone. I had only a short distance further to walk. I was just sorting my desk out when my phone rang. It was Alena. "Are you missing me yet?" She laughed.

"Terribly." I told her, "But now leave me alone I have a lot of work to get through."

"And I don't?"

"It doesn't sound like it! Ringing me up as soon as you sit down!" I scolded her. "I'll pick you up around 5-15 tonight, OK?"

"OK - Bye."

A routine day passed by and at the appointed hour I was waiting outside her office building. "I have a great idea." She told me as we walked through the business district. "I have checked the weather and they promise us a hot weekend. Why don't we head off into the country in the car on Saturday, find somewhere to stay and come back on Sunday?"

So the following Saturday saw us leaving the city down the M5. Alena was driving. "How far south are you planning to go?" I asked eventually.

"Don't know."

"Leave at the next junction." I told her. "Then take the first exit."

"Where will that take us?" She asked.

"Don't know." I replied in turn.

After leaving the motorway, we saw a sign for Pershore. "What's at Pershore?" Alena asked.

"Let's find out."

We found a delightful small town with a large abbey and a river frontage. We parked the car in the town square and bought some sandwiches and lemonade at a snack shop. We followed a footpath and lay down on a grassy bank behind the Abbey. We ate our food and sunbathed on the sloping bank. It was delightful, quiet, peaceful, everything our jobs in Birmingham were not. We lay facing each other. "I can see down the top of your dress." I remarked casually.

"Do you like what you see?"

"You know I do." I told her.

"Would you like to see more?"

"What, here?"

"Who's to see?" She asked. "Look around you. No-one is taking any notice, no-one is too near." I looked about and saw that she was right. By the time I drew my eyes back to her, she had undone the top button on her flowered sundress. "Better?" She asked. I nodded and she undid another button. I could see her bra clearly. It was one of my favourites. It was see-through and had wide set straps so they were covered by the straps on her dress. "Do you want any more undone?" I nodded hardly at all. I could hardly imagine us, uncaring and oblivious of anyone else, lying on that grassy bank in full public view, making out together. "Then you do it." I smiled and drew a hand to the top of my blouse. "That's not what I meant!" she scolded me. "You undo my dress."

I cast another glance around, the family that had been nearest to us had moved away, there was nobody within fifty yards of us. I very slowly moved a hand towards her, hesitating before making contact with the cotton of her dress. I slipped a finger into the opening and flicked open a button with my thumb. "Very slick." Alena smiled at me, "I think you've done that before, who have you been going with while I was away?" I could see from her smile she was teasing me. "Now you've acquired that skill are you going to stop using it? Carry on as far as you like."

I took her at her word and undid every button until I could see her panties, which matched her bra. I shifted a little closer to her and placed the flat of my hand against her belly "That's nice." She murmured and closed her eyes. She stayed like that as my fingers crept under the elastic of her panties. I found her small strip of pubic hair and scratched at it gently with my fingernails. She sighed and bit her bottom lip and groaned ever so softly. I felt one of her hands undoing the clasp of my summer skirt and the top button of that. Her tiny hand wove it's way inside and cupped the mound of my pubis through my panties. Then, with one of her fingers scratched my labia through the cotton.

I don't know how long we lay there, maybe a couple of hours. The sun had moved round and now a tree was shading us. I came to and suddenly noticed that she had raised one knee and this had caused the hem of her dress to slide up her thigh somewhat. A quick glance proved that three teenage lads were taking an interest in our activities, sitting about twenty five yards away and below us on the bank. They must have been able to monitor everything we had been doing. I pushed Alena's knee back down and adjusted her hem. "What's the matter?" She murmured sleepily.

"We're being watched by three lads!" I whispered urgently.

"Oh!"

"Yes! Oh!" I retorted. "We'd better move."

"Pity, I was enjoying that. It was so gentle."

"Just be thankful it wasn't a Policeman!" I told her, "Do up your dress- please!"

I was busy readjusting my own clothing as she started to do up her buttons. Only now did the boys, who must have been absolutely silent up to that point start whistling at us. Alena and I picked up our stuff and started back towards the centre of the town, just before we lost sight of the boys, Alena turned, flashed a big smile at them and gave them a cheery wave. "What did you do that for?"

"I don't know, I just thought it would be a fun thing to do." She answered. "I did have fun today, didn't you?"

I took her hand in mine and gave it a squeeze, "You know I did. Do you want to move on or shall we stay here for the night. Do you want to put a few miles between us and the boys?"

"Whatever for? They have no chance with me and I shall be upset if they have any chance with you."

I laughed and said, "Pershore it is then for tonight." We got back to the car and spotted an old hotel over looking the square. "Let's try there. "I said.

The check-in clerk was a girl of a similar age to us (early Twenties). She smiled when I asked for a double room. She asked if a twin would do, but the moment she saw Alena's face drop, changed her mind and whispered "We have the bridal suite if you like." She looked at her watch, drummed her pencil on her cheek, and said quietly, "We're not so busy tonight, so I'll let you have it for the price of a standard double. But don't brag about it in the bar tonight!" We promised we wouldn't let on. I went to get the bags out of the car, whilst Alena went up to the room on the pretence that she needed the bathroom.

I knocked on the door of the room and the door swung open. A bare leg appeared round the side of it and began to rub a foot up and down the edge of the door. "Room Service!" I called out in a deep Birmingham accent. The leg disappeared immediately.

"Just a minute!" I heard Alena gasped desperately. I stepped quickly into the room to see a naked Alena trying to find something with which to cover herself.

"Lisa!" She stuttered and then said something that sounded like "Vystrašil si ma!" I never did find out what it meant, but I got the message. I am afraid I stood there and laughed. Eventually she saw the funny side of it too and we hugged.

"What do you want to do tonight? Eat in the restaurant or find a pub?" I asked.

"Let's do the pub thing." She said, "then we can have fun."

"What kind of fun do you have in mind?"

"Oh, ... I don't know yet." She hugged me to her still naked body, the door of the room still wide open, "But it may not involve underwear!"

I rushed to shut the door. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Of course!" She responded, "We are in a strange town, no-one here knows us, and besides, we don't have to let anyone else know we are..." She gave a theatrical look of horror and gasped, "NAKED under our dresses!" She looked at me and laughed, "Come on, we are in the ideal situation to do it tonight. If we can't do it here, we'll never do it! It'll be very sexy knowing that each of us bare for each other."

"Oh all right then!" I conceded, "But if we get arrested..." I was both scared and excited at the prospect of being out in public less than adequately dressed.

"We stood more chance of getting arrested this afternoon." She exclaimed and I had to agree with her.

Later as we headed across the road hand in hand to the first likely looking pub, I muttered to here, "I cannot believe I am doing this!"

Aw, come on Lisa, you've been half naked before!" Alena chided me.

"Not in the middle of town!" I exclaimed. I should explain that under Alena's instruction, I was wearing a cotton print sun dress that had a square necked bodice, a matching belt, a full skirt about knee length and buttons all the way down the front. Apart from shoes and earrings, that was all I had on. I had been keeping this dress for the following day, but Alena convinced me it was the right attire for the evening in a pub. She was similarly dressed but her dress had a vee neckline and no belt. As we walked by the pub we heard music playing and it had that quality about it that you knew that it was live.

"Let's see if they do food." Alena suggested, "If they don't, we'll eat somewhere else and come back, it sounds lively in there." When she had suggested a lazy weekend away, it did not occur to me that would include a "lively" pub.

In the event they did do food, pretty basic sort of pub fare, but it was ok. The band were apparently not a band as such, just a group of friends that got together on a Saturday night to play Irish and country music. It seems the band consisted of whoever turned up on the night. This night there were six of them. The landlord paid them in beer.

As we chose a table and ordered the food, they were playing quiet, slow music mostly to themselves. Our number was called out and I went to collect the plates from the bar. To my horror as I walked across the room someone wolf whistled at me. When I got back to the table, Alena was in fits of laughter. "I don't think that was funny!" I accosted her.

Between laughs, Alena said, "It was your reaction that was funny. You hesitated for a split second, it was as if you had been stabbed in the back! Besides whoever was responsible, shares my taste in sexy women! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Later, despite myself I was beginning to actually enjoy the evening. Almost as if the band were waiting for us to finish our meals, as we did so, the accordion player announced that "Sean" wanted to liven up proceedings a little. He was soon leading the band in a lively country and western song. Much to my amusement a man came over and asked Alena to dance with him. She protested that she didn't know how. "Sure an' I'll be after teachin' yer." She allowed herself to be led into the middle of the pub. Indeed she soon got the hang of it and looked good. There were doing what looked like an old fashioned jive. I particularly liked the way her skirt swung out as he spun her round. It only showed a little thigh, but I was admiring her, when another man asked me to dance. I made the same protestations, but his wit and charm was such that I felt it would be curmudgeonly to refuse.

Soon I was dancing with as much vigour as Alena. I was conscious of my breasts moving inside my dress and I guessed that my partner at least had twigged the lack of a bra. I caught the eye of Alena as she brushed passed me and she gave a short laugh and one of her beaming smiles.

Eventually, exhausted, we sat down to have a beer. The guys had tried to attach themselves to us but we put them off as kindly as we could. That said, we did promise to dance with them again later. "I loved the way your skirt swung out when he twirled you around." I told her.

"What about you?" Alena nearly choked on her beer. "Yours was swinging out much more than mine! But then I hadn't resorted to undoing any buttons." I looked down and to my horror the bottom two buttons on my skirt had become unfastened. I reached down to rectify the situation, but my hand was stayed by that of Alena. "No. Leave them, you weren't showing too much, and it looked sexy."

"Really? How much leg was I showing?"

"Oh I would say ... lets see... no more than you've got." She laughed.

"We'll have to leave." I told her, "I shall be too embarrassed to stay."

"Stay where you are!" Törzsőrmester Láska instructed me. "We are having a good time, just run with it. I relaxed a little and had another beer. It was a good job neither of us were driving. Alena offered to undo a button or two on the skirt of her dress. I nodded and she said quietly, "You do it." I looked round to make sure the coast was clear, then beneath the small table I undid two buttons on her dress. "Good. We can start on the top buttons next!" Then she was whisked away to dance again. I watched them carefully and I decided that the buttons made very little difference to how much leg she was showing.