Lisa and Alena Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lesbians having adventures.
9.5k words
4.61
7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lisa and writing this, I recall how I was looking forward with great anticipation to the evening. My girlfriend, a tiny Slovakian girl called Alena was coming back the UK that afternoon after a visit to her family back home in the republic. She does this about twice a year. Normally when she is away I visit my mum, but on this occasion I had to work, so stayed at our flat in Birmingham.

My mum fully accepts that her only daughter is in a relationship with another woman, although the word Lesbian has never passed her lips, at least as far as I know. She knows and likes Alena and treats her like a second daughter. Luckily my elder brother has produced two lovely grandchildren for her. He and his partner have educated their children to accept that two "ladies" can live together without further comment. All in all, my side of the family are very supportive of our relationship. The same, sadly can not be said about the family in Slovakia. Whilst her father accepts the path that Alena has chosen, her mother is totally opposed to her relationship with me and casts me as some sort of devil woman. Alena tries to visit her family as often as possible as despite her views, Alena loves her mother dearly.

I wait at the airport to meet Alena scanning the arriving passengers for any that look as though they might have arrived from Bratislava, whatever that means. Then suddenly there she is. We rush towards each other and embrace deeply, not caring what any bystanders might say or think. We hold each other tight and as my hands explore her back, I detect no bra strap. She guesses what I have felt, or not felt in this case. I looked at her face with a smirk on mine. "I thought it would be more exciting without a bra." She explains.

"More exciting for who?" I ask, laughing.

"Me, for the journey and you for when I arrive." She explains with candour. That is one of the many things that I love about her, she says what she thinks and does so in a very plain manner. Perhaps it is because her command of English, although perfectly good enough to hold down an office job, is not yet complete. She has a slight accent which I find delightfully sexy.

"You look beautiful." I tell her, "Slightly dishevelled, but beautiful." I cuddle her again. She is wearing a red cotton print dress under a short leather motorcycle jacket. The dress is a little above the knee when she is standing and has buttons from the collar to the waist. I, on the other hand am feeling a bit jaded in my black business suit.

"Did you bring the car?" She asks.

"No I came straight from the office, so came by train. I have left the car at home." Home is a flat in Symphony Court, a complex quite near the canal and Broad Street, which is party central in Birmingham.

To get from the airport to the nearby railway station, you take a rapid transit link being two little tram cars linked together which run on rubber tyres. The arrangement is that the two cars, although they are linked, you cannot pass from one to the other. There was little business for the station at that particular time, so we were the only passengers in either car. Each has large picture windows, so the view out is good, or would be if the route didn't take you through the back end of the airport and behind the hotels. It does mean that anyone above rail level in the immediate vicinity can just as easily see into the cars of course.

As we settle in for the two minute ride, Alena sits on one of the seats and says to me, "I have another little surprise for you." She pulls up the hem of her dress to reveal her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

"Alena!" I exclaim. "No panties either? Have you come all the way like that?"

She giggles. "Even when kissing my mother good bye! I almost cum at what she would have said!" I sit beside her and put one arm around her and kiss her hard. She takes my free hand and places on the outside of her dress over her pert 32B breasts. I caress her through the fabric, but quickly undo a couple of buttons and slide my hand inside. "I've been dreaming about you doing that all the way home." She kisses me again.

"Well, I'm not driving the train so I'll see what I can do." I tell her with a laugh. Just then we notice that we are arriving at the station, so I withdraw my hand and stand up. Alena remains seated with her dress up around her thighs and the top of her dress undone until the car comes to a halt. "Are you going to do up your dress?" I ask.

She smiles at me, "Maybe, maybe not." That's all I could get out of her.

We stride to the correct platform and as our train to the city draws in, I give out a groan. The train is rammed with people. We shall be lucky to get a seat at all never mind two together. We do not get a seat. We are crammed into one of the vestibules near the door. Alena stands facing the door looking out of the window and I stand behind her. I put my hands on her hips and she rapidly transfers one of them to her breasts. She has undone the dress as far as it will go, down to her waist. "Play with my nipples Lisa." She says just a little too loudly. I look anxiously round, but no-one seems to have noticed. I do as she says and roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She pushes her arse back against me, and a slight movement not produced by the train alerts me to the fact that she is fingering herself. "Alena, are you wanking?" I whisper in her ear.

"No." She replies, "Just teasing both of us."

"I won't be able to keep my hands off you when we get home!" I tell her. "And I've got the table booked at Ceilio's at eight o'clock!" It is becoming a tradition with us that whenever either of us has been away, we deny ourselves sex before we have a nice dinner locally. This is always a cocktail dress affair as we like to keep up standards when we dine out. We arrived at New Street Station and walked the three-quarters of a mile from there to our flat in Symphony Court. It is pretty well all uphill to Victoria Square where we passed the sculpture of a naked woman in a fountain. The proper name is "The River", but is known throughout the Midlands as "The Floozie in the Jacuzzi". After that it is pretty level, but by the time we got home, we were dangerously close to being too knackered to go out.

When we got through the door, I dropped her bag on the floor and drove her backwards into the bedroom. I pushed her down on to the bed and pounced on her. We kissed for a long time. She had only been away for a fortnight, but I hungered for her. She kissed me back and touched me, but strangely wouldn't let me go further than running a caressing hand over her body. I began to suspect something was wrong, so sat up and asked her what was the matter. She laughed at me and assured that she loved me just as much as before, but she thought it would be better if we went out, still lusting after each other, as she had something nice to tell me. What is it?" I demanded.

"All in good time, I want the moment to be right." Alena insisted. "Over dinner, let's make a special effort to look nice for each other tonight, shall we?"

My mind was raging, what could she want to tell me? She had said, tell me, hadn't she? It wasn't ask me, it was tell me! If it was ask me I tried to think of all the things she could want. Dear God! Does she want to ask me to marry her? But no. She had something to TELL me and it was nice, at least she thought it was nice. I was in mental agony as I got ready. I had bought a new blue dress with a low cut square neckline and a new bra to go with it. It was a bra designed to enhance my cleavage and boy!, with this dress it worked! When I first put it on, I thought I would never wear it in public as the display of my breasts it produced was something that I had intended to reserve for my lovely Alena alone. Also it was quite short. However, this was a special occasion. She had asked me to dress up and we hadn't seen each other for two whole weeks. If she was wobbling, I wanted her to see what she would be missing if she gave up on us. But the thought kept coming back to me that she said her surprise was nice. I was completely flummoxed.

I inspected myself in the mirror as I heard Alena call to say that she was ready. "So am I!" I called. "Report for inspection Alena Láska, I want to see if you're worthy of my attention tonight!" I joked. Did you know that Láska is Slovakian for love? I am so lucky having a partner with Love as a surname. My surname is Brown, a poor substitute in my eyes. If we do get married I will probably adopt her name.

"Will I do?" She asked as she appeared round the bedroom door.

"Wow Alena!" I exclaimed. "You look beautiful."

"You said that at the airport, after a three hour flight!" She told me. "You must be running out of vocabulary."

"I am almost speechless." I confessed. Diminutive little Alena was wearing a even more diminutive dress. It was strapless, tight, short, white lace and with the thinnest of linings. Her nipples tented out the material, even her areolae could be detected through the dress. "No bra again tonight." I tutted. "This is getting to be a habit with you. Are you going commando again?"

She laughed and scolded me. "of course not! I am wearing a thong, Can't you see it, through the dress?" I'll admit I hadn't looked - so far! "I love seeing your boobs like that." She said, tapping my cleavage with her fingers. "They are so delicious looking! Shall we go?" She took me by the hand and led me out of the door. We walked across the private bridge over the canal. It was a warm night so we did not take coats, just a clutch bag each.

We reached the restaurant in time to claim our table. It wasn't the best table in the place, but there are no bad tables in Ceilio's we sat on two adjacent sides of a table originally set for four and held hands whilst we ordered drinks. Alena told me all about her trip, her family and how much she wished that she could take me there to meet them. Sadly her mother's attitude made that impossible. Suddenly she laughed when she remembered her brother, two years older than her, asking about how we made love. "I told him all sorts of scandalous things!" she sniggered.

"Tell me," I said softly. "Perhaps we might try some of them out." For a little mite, she has the most delightful dirty laugh, which is, I think, the sexiest thing I have heard. "I told him that we do things with our tongues."

"But we do!" I protested.

She laughed heartily. "Not the way I told him!"

"Perhaps we should." I said smiling into her eyes and giving her hand a squeeze under the table.

"Then let us put our cards on the table, - and our hands. Let people see we are in love."

"I think the most of them have guessed already." I told her looking round the room.

"Then there should be no doubt about it!" Alena asserted and pulled our coupled hands into view. Nobody reacted at all. I don't know if Alena was disappointed, but she did not show it. Our meal arrived and we discovered how hungry we were. A bottle of wine helped it down, but it didn't really need much help, it was delicious. I ordered Tiramisu, despite the calories, Alena ordered fresh fruit and cream.

"Anyway you said you have something nice to tell me." I remarked. "I've been very patient up to now, but spill the beans kiddo!" Alena burst out laughing. I was nonplussed, what I said wasn't that funny. "What are you laughing at?" I demanded as I, for some unaccountable reason, started to chuckle myself.

"You'll realise a bit later on." Alena managed to say whilst still laughing. Now people were beginning to scrutinise us. When she had recovered she started to tell me about one day, she needed to take the sheets off Marek's bed to wash. She hadn't realised that her brother was in his room, so she just burst in on him. He was looking at something on his computer. "Sorry I didn't realise you were in here... What are you looking at? What are those girls doing?"

I interrupted her. "I get the picture, he was watching lesbians, wasn't he?"

"Sort of..."

"What do you mean sort of?"

"Well," She said, "They were certainly having a good time, and there was some kissing happening. They were doing things to each other."

"I can imagine." I said smiling, but still a little puzzled.

"I shall demonstrate." Alena said confidently

"What? Here?" I demanded.

"No-one will mind."

"What if I don't like it?"

"I'll never do it again." She promised. "But I liked it when I tried it."

"On your own?" I asked, narrowing my eyes a little.

"Of course on my own!" She sounded indignant. "Now close your eyes."

I did as she said. The next thing was a cold feeling in my cleavage. I instantly opened my eyes and saw that she had poured a little of her cream over the tops of my breasts. "What on earth..."

"In an ideal world, I would be licking it off now." She interrupted me. "But I don't want to get us thrown out of the restaurant. Here is a tissue." I took the napkin and self consciously wiped my cleavage clean. "I wish I could have licked it off." She mused.

"Then you shouldn't have done it in public!" I admonished her, trying to sound more annoyed than I was. The thought of her cleaning my breasts with her tongue was very erotic. Of course we had kissed and sucked each other's nipples (and more) many times, but our lovemaking had never involved foodstuffs. But as I thought more about it, I conceded to myself that they very well might in the future.

"Tell me about the girls on the internet." I said.

"They had taken it to extremes." Alena told me, "but it started with cream over each other's tits, the progressed from there. To a point..." She hesitated, "... where one girl tipped a tin of beans over the other's head."

"What did the other girl do?" I asked, intrigued.

"She kissed the first girl and ripped her blouse off."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Now I understand the joke from earlier. I remember I have in the past been a bit rough with some of your clothes, but I have never ripped them off."

"I wish you would." Alena said quietly.

"Really?"

"It is a fantasy of mine." She admitted. "But don't tell me if you have it in mind, surprise me!" I posted that thought in my memory for future use.

"Did you like having cream poured over your tits?" She suddenly asked me.

"Oh, er... yes... I suppose I did." I told her softly.

She picked up the jug, "Would you like some more?"

I held her wrist. "Not in this dress!"

"Later then?"

I smiled at her, "Perhaps." She gave a triumphant grin and punched the air. "Shall we go clubbing or do you want to go back to the flat and fuck each other's brains out?" I asked.

"Do you have a preference?" She asked.

"Definitely!" I said with some passion.

"Is it back to the flat then?" Alena whispered.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I told her. We paid the bill and walked slowly with our arms around each other round Brindleyplace in the direction of home. "Alena." I said.

"Hmmm?"

"Kiss me."

"In front of all these people?" She asked, swirling her arm round in a great circle, indicating the crowds out for the night out.

"Especially in front of all these people." I told her. We stopped exactly where we were and went into a clinch.

We heard and ignored comments such as "Wow! Look at those two women" and "What a waste, two gorgeous women like that and they are only into each other!"

Alena kissed me and rested her head on my bosom. She actually pulled my dress down a bit and kissed the tops of my breasts. "Careful, you have them out of my dress if you're not careful!" I laughed.

"I don't feel like being careful!" She retorted.

I laughed out loud, "Is there anything else that you feel like doing?"

"Yes!" She said then she called out. "I feel like making love to you in there!" She was pointing at the fountains in Brindleyplace.

"You'll have us arrested." I told her, laughing at her outrageous idea. "Those are probably the most watched fountains in the country with all the CCTV cameras around here."

"Ok, then run through them with me." I considered this, as the fountains are formed by 39 jets of water coming up from the ground. They are controlled by computer to be anywhere from off, or a small trickle, to a jet that shoots about ten feet in the air.

"If we get the timing right, we may not get wet at all." I said.

"That's the gamble. If we win, we get through with wet feet, if we lose, we get soaked to the skin." Alena enthused. "I dare you to run through holding hands with me."

"What do I get out of it?" I asked, teasing her.

"The excitement, the risk, the danger of being photographed, while we're doing it, AND," she said with some conviction, "In bed, my tongue in places that you wouldn't imagine!"

"Do you want to know what the weirdest thing about all this is?" I asked her.

"What's that?" She asked in return, edging us nearer to the water.

"I'm actually considering this, in my new dress!"

"So what? Yours won't go see through if it gets wet. Mine is almost see through already! Come on!" she urged, "The spouts are very small now." With that I allowed myself to be led into the ankle deep water. She turned and faced me, "Now kiss me." She kissed me and inevitably I responded. We continued kissing and I was conscious of the fact that the spouts were getting taller. But she wouldn't let me go and strangely I didn't mind. Suddenly the spout between my ankles shot up between my legs and tickled my pussy.

"Oohhhh!" I gasped. I had no longer to respond further as the spouts around us went up to about six feet in the air. I was almost propelled off my feet and I staggered. Alena hung on to me as almost in slow motion, we slid full length to the floor. We were both well and truly drenched now so there didn't seem an awful lot of point in getting up whilst we had a good long kiss, Alena on top of me.

"Have you two about finished now?" A stern voice called out over the sound of the rushing water. "Come on ladies, out you get.!" It was one of the two security staff who were watching us. Somewhat shamefaced, we got to our feet. "We don't particularly mind people cooling off in the fountain." Said the other, "But it looked as though you two were about to have sex in public and that is something that the authorities around here frown on."

"I'm sorry officer." I said, "My girlfriend has just got back from a long trip and I guess we got carried away."

The two men smiled and one said, "Well at least you were both fully clothed, if that," he pointed to Alena's now transparent dress, "could be classified as fully clothed. Do you want my advice? Take her home to bed."

"Yes officer." I said and hurried away pulling Alena with me.

"And don't call me Officer!" He called after us. I looked round and saw him talking into his radio.

"I'll bet that goes on the Christmas tape!" I thought.

We got disapproving looks from the (female) Concierge, who, with her pulled back hair, slightly tubby frame, and those enormous tits under that rather masculine uniform, was quite nice in a Butch kind of way. We made it back to the flat in a fit of giggles. I held Alena to my wet and heaving bust and said, "Alena Láska you are quite wicked!"

She dug her little hand into the top of my now sagging dress and twisted my nipple and asked me, "Would you have me any other way?"

I laughed and told her in no uncertain terms that I was going to have her in ways that I had never done before. She told me she was delighted.

We stripped off, each of us needing a little help from the other as our dresses clung to our bodies and had to be carefully peeled away to avoid ripping them. We might want to use them again sometime. Especially Alena's as it looks spectacular on her when it is wet. Our bags were also wet, so we had to take out mobile phones apart and put them in the airing cupboard. Then we showered together. We often did this as it was almost always a precursor to a sex session. I draped my long hair over Alena's shoulder and down her back as we held each other tight under the warm flowing water. "I love it when you do that." She told me. Her hair was quite short more of an urchin cut, but I simply adored rubbing shampoo into it, working up lots of lather. "I love that even more." She said.