Lisa and Alena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All night we were never short of suitors and the appearance of two (apparently) unattached women gave the evening a modicum of entertainment was of benefit to all concerned. It will be seen that although Alena and I are together, we are not such dyed in the wool lesbians that we don't occasionally enjoy male company. Towards the end of the evening, after the consumption on our part of slightly too much drink, we did actually dance together which we finished with a full blown kiss. This was as much a signal to the various men in the room who might be interested as for our own enjoyment. To be fair, two of the men were not put off asking us to dance, so we were still in demand.

Eventually we decided we had better make it back to the hotel, while we could still walk. Crossing the road, I discovered Alena undoing my dress. I laugh and asked her what she thought she was doing. "You threatened to undress me in public, so I thought I would get in first!"

I stayed her hand and told her to wait until we got back to the hotel. "Ok." She said, "But for every ten stairs, I shall undo one of your buttons." Our room was on the second floor, with a fine view of the town square.

"Then I shall do the same to you!" I retorted. I relished the thought that my neckline was higher than hers, so she was more likely to be in trouble before I. On the tenth stair we stopped and I undid one button at her neckline and one on her skirt. She undid two of mine at my belly. "Hey!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Just undoing my entitlement." She said grinning. "I didn't say I would undo them in any sequence." I humphed and set off up the stairs to the next tenth step. This time she went first. She unsnapped the two buttons immediately above and below the ones she undid before. Even if I started on the same strategy, I would not catch her up. So I decided to work my way down her dress. Mine was now undone between my waist and my pubes. By now the drink was making us giggly and we were onto the second flight. Ten more steps and two more buttons and I was in real danger of total exposure. I now only had two buttons still done up and they were at my bust.

At the next step, she turned to me and said "Oh Sod this!" and pulled my dress completely open! She stood there with her hands on her hips, her head cocked to one side, "Well?" Clearly she was inviting me to do the same to her. So I did.

We slept late the next morning, both nude. "I dare you..." Alena began clearly trying to think of something, "to..." she hesitated again, "wear that black camisole of yours to breakfast!" she finally announced triumphantly.

"It's far too short!" I protested, not thinking that it was also extremely flimsy, and very low cut under the arms.

"You can wear a skirt too if you like," she pouted.

"OK then, but what will you wear?" I asked her.

"I shall be little Miss Prim and Proper, it will contrast nicely with what you are wearing."

We presented ourselves for breakfast, a bit late, but just in time. Most of the other patrons had already left, but the staff took some interest in us. Or more particularly, me. In addition to the camisole, apart from a couple of flat shoes, my only other garment was a short black miniskirt. As I sat on the chair, the hem worked it's way from under me, so my bare bum made direct contact with the seat. Alena looked like Miss Jean Brody Her white blouse done up to the neck with a black shoe lace tie at her throat. Her black skirt was a little below knee level. She looked like a school teacher and I looked like a slut.

We giggled at the contrast. Alena took my hand over the table as asked, "Lisa, will you do something for me?"

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"I love the way we are dressed and would like to take it to the ultimate."

"Where is this going?" I was suspicious.

"When we get back to the flat, I would love it if I remained dressed and you got naked, - and stayed that way until Monday morning." She smiled at me sweetly. "Then I will do the same for you next weekend, - for the whole weekend, if you like."

"OK," I said, "shall we go home now, after breakfast to make the most of it?"

"Only if you go home dressed as you are right now." She said emphatically.

I considered, I would be in the car and less obvious than walking around Pershore in broad daylight. "Of course" I told her and we quickly nipped upstairs to pack and check out.

In the car on the way back to Birmingham, Alena asked, "did the receptionist say anything?" The reason why she was asking is that I had paid the bill, with next to nothing on. I was sure that my prominent nipples stood out like chapel hat pegs and caught the young woman looking at them.

"No nothing at all apart from the usual platitudes, but I saw her staring at my nipples and I am not certain she didn't lick her lips a couple of times." I replied.

"Oh Lisa!" Alena hooted as she sped up a dual carriageway. "I do love you!"

"And I love you." I said and placed my hand on her thigh outside her skirt. She glanced at me and smiled, changed down a gear and drove even fast up a hill.

Once back in the flat, she demanded, "right get naked and stay that way until you leave for work in the morning."

"Just let me get this straight." I said, "I am to be naked, but I don't have to leave the flat." I was a bit mystified, because both she and I had been naked for many hours whilst at home, so it seemed no big deal.

"That's right, but I shall remain dressed and you must not interfere with my clothing unless I specifically say so." she replied.

That was a bit of a bummer, I had looked forward to some afternoon sex. But I suppose I could persuade her to agree. So I took off everything and sat in the lounge whilst she prepared lunch. I thought to myself I could get used to being waited upon.

After lunch, we washed up together and I took her to bed. She removed her shoes, but otherwise stayed dressed. We kissed and I fondled her breasts for some time through her blouse and bra, she played with my nipples. We kissed again and Alena whispered "masturbate for me Lisa."

I was more than ready to accede to her suggestion and moved my hand to my groin. She bent over me and took one of my nipples in her mouth whilst running her hand up and down my inner thigh. I thrashed about on the bed as I climaxed and flopped back against the pillows, a sweaty and exhausted heap. Alena kissed me and I lay back and let her, then she undid the waistband of her skirt and thrust her hand down inside. I reached over and started to fiddle with the buttons of her blouse, but got my hand slapped. She brought herself off and then we both slept.

It was early evening when we woke. "I think we should both shower." I suggested.

"You go on and get it running, I'll join you in a minute or two." She replied.

I went in and turned on the shower and had been washing myself down for several minutes before Alena appeared, still fully dressed. I was gobsmacked when she stepped in beside me, the water soaking her blouse and skirt. it was an amazingly erotic experience, given that I could hold her, kiss and caress her in my naked state and she was dressed but drenched. We soon slid to the floor of the shower and let water cascade over us as we made loved again.

Eventually she stirred, "I must get out of these wet things," she muttered. "you can dry off and prepare dinner." I watched her strip off in the bathroom and grinned. She noticed me watching and said "Shoo! Go and make dinner!" I did as I was told.

"Dinner's ready!" I called out sometime later and was laying out the meal on the table when Alena appeared. "Wow!" I stuttered, "thanks for making the effort, but was it worth it, just for me?" She was wearing her best cocktail dress, some jewellery, full make up and she had put up her hair."

"It's not just for you, it is also for me." she intoned. "I like the contrast of the Lady and the tramp."

I took her in my arms and whispered, "and tonight I love being your tramp."

She smiled and said mysteriously, "I hope so."

Dinner was good, even if I say so myself, I had found a bottle of lovely wine in the back of the cupboard. We sat at the table and reminisced about things we had done during our relationship and laughed about many things. When we finally rose, I was in good spirits and said, "You can't possible wash up in that dress, I'll do it." I shut myself in the kitchen, turned up my music and set to work, which was soon done. I switched off the music and felt the flat was unnaturally quiet. I took my glass with the remains of my wine in it and swung out of the kitchen into the lounge.

"SURPRISE!" A chorus of voices greeted me. I recognised many of our friends, all dressed up to the nines holding up their glasses in a salute to my nakedness. I was NAKED in front of all these people. To make matters worse there were some that I didn't know, so I had to be introduced! I was acutely embarrassed and ready to throttle Alena at the first opportunity. However I began to relax and enjoy myself, particularly as no-one, not one single person made any comment about my nudity. Alena and I served drinks and in the event it was a really good party. I just accepted that I had no clothes and they did. I did the French air kissing thing with each of the guests at the open door of the flat when it was time to leave. Bringing up the rear was Alena, my lovely, beautiful, gorgeous, wicked Alena.

"Still love me?" she asked with a gentle smile.

I hugged her and said, "Of course I do. You just wait until next week!"