Lisa and Alena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody touched you, " I said, thinking about what happened. "I mean plenty were watching, but no-one actually touched or molested you."

"Did you want them to?" Alena looked surprised.

"No, no, no," I responded, perhaps a little too quickly, "Did you?"

"I don't think so, the thought never occurred to me." She looked at me suspiciously, "would you want them to touch you? You must have thought about it, otherwise, why mention it?"

"I wondered if they might." I admitted. "I mean you were pretty vulnerable, naked in a room of strangers."

"Will you feel vulnerable when it happens to you?" Alena questioned me.

"Of course." I replied, "and a little frightened."

"Too scared to go through with it?" She challenged me.

"No," I assured her, "I mean I am not looking forward to it, but it has a certain appeal, a risk, excitement."

"...and if someone were to touch you..."

"Well I could hardly slap their face and run out of the room screaming 'rape', having just taken off my clothes in front of everyone." I explained. "but I honestly don't know what I would do, just play it by ear I suppose.

Things settled down during the week until Friday, Alena came home and said, "one of the girls in the office and her husband are having a little party tonight. I er... said we would go."

"Alena!" I exclaimed, "I need time to make preparations. Besides I won't know anyone there."

"You don't need lots of preparations, You are beautiful all the time." Alena pleaded, "we'll just pop in for an hour, just to say hallo, after all she was kind enough to invite you."

"Oh, Okay then!" I conceded, "But we won't stay long, okay?"

Alena kissed me and said, "Lisa, I love you."

"We arrived at the eighth floor flat, to find about twelve people already there. I was dressed in a little black dress in which I felt good. Alena liked it because I couldn't wear a bra with it, (too much side boob). but I did have a nice pair of panties and hold-up stockings under the dress. Alena was similarly dress to me except her dress was white. She looked like an angel.

I was quickly introduced around the room instantly forgetting all the names except for our host and hostess, David and Anna. Anna was wearing a very short green lace dress, which complemented her shoulder length red hair beautifully. Her dress zipped all the way down the front from the top. Some of the zip was already undone. Everyone was very friendly and I soon relaxed. The one hour allowance I had set was forgotten. we danced and drank. David made a point of dancing with every woman in the room including me. He was charming. Nobody batted an eyelid at the fact that Alena and I were an item.

About one in the morning, Alena snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "time to do your stuff Lisa, but you can leave your stockings on if you like."

"Surely you can't be... not here, - I don't know anyone here!"

"Certainly do!" she spoke sharply. "As for not knowing you, isn't that an advantage?" I was put out by her suggestion. "You're not going to chicken out on me, are you?"

I knew at that point I would have to do it, I didn't want to, but I knew I had to do it. I began to wonder what went through Alena's mind when the tables were turned the other night. She said that she soon began enjoying her exposure. I hope that I would feel the same. "Dance with me Alena, hold me." I gasped, knowing that soon all eye would be on me.

"Ok, but I am not going to undress you," she replied, "you have to do that yourself."

We danced to the middle of the room, by this time, not many people were dancing, they were mostly sitting on he various chairs or the settee, cuddling someone, a drink or both. Significantly every one was still more or less fully dressed. I reach behind myself and lowered the short zip at the back of my dress, before undoing the fastening of the halter. With a sigh, matched only by the sound of my dress slithering down my body to pool around my ankles, I let it fall. Alena picked up my dress and whisked it away. I quickly slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pushed them down over my bum. Gravity then took over and I daintily stepped out of them. I decided to keep my stockings in place as Alena had suggested as it felt more decadent to be still wearing them.

Everybody was looking at me now and I felt a strange power, which gave me the courage to enjoy the feeling of being the only naked person in the room. David took my hand a led me in a sensual dance. "That was very brave of you Lisa, thank you, the party needed livening up a bit." He said softly, then leaned in close and whispered, "will you do me a favour?"

"Of course." I replied almost automatically and was then suddenly very anxious as to the form this favour might take.

"Will you dance with some of the others, please?"

I smiled my acquiescence and was soon passed on to another man who was slightly drunk, but deeply respectful, making sure that he didn't touch me anywhere that he shouldn't. After a few more claimed their thirty second long dances, I found myself in the arms of Anna. She looked me in the eye, hers shining brightly and kissed my cheek. "I was so hoping that someone would start something." She spoke quietly. "Undo my dress please, - all the way."

I let my lips brush hers and replied, "you have to do it yourself. You will feel better if you do it yourself."

"I guess you're right." She conceded and stepped back half a step. With one hand on my shoulder her other, pulled at the zip on the front of her dress and slowly slid it all the way down. (It hardly reached her crotch anyway). She then shrugged it off her shoulders and watched it fall to the floor. She grinned at me.

"Now the panties, Anna." I said softly, "take off your panties." A moment's hesitation before a look of determination crossed her face before she dropped her panties off her ankles and picked them up. "Throw them to the room." I urged her she did and issued forth a "whee!" We were joined by a still fully dressed Alena. "Oh Alena isn't Lisa wonderful?" Anna asked her.

"She is and that is why I love her." Alena said. "But Anna, I am giving you a wonderful gift. I guessed that you are bi-curious, so I am lending her to you for a while." Turning to me, Alena said, "make her cum." and with that she was gone. I led Anna over to an arm chair. I sat in it and pulled her down into my lap. I must admit having a strange bare bum in my lap excited me. Then I got to work. Anna was a kisser, so I obliged. She caressed my breasts as my fingers sought out her vagina which was wet and dripping over my thighs.

I glanced around the room, the catalyst had been set. Others, both men and women were being partially or totally undressed. Anna saw me looking. "I was hoping something like this would happen." she said as she wriggled to my touch, "I wouldn't have had the courage to go first, thank you so much for setting things off. Dave and I have thought about swapping and getting someone naked at the party seemed to be a good start. If it worked, we thought that we could set up discrete group for more regular meetings. We hoped, and still do, that it might be fun."

She was now kissing me deeply as she spread her legs and allowed three of my fingers into her. Suddenly her whole body stiffened and then went limp as she orgasmed. I nibbled at her ears, which I enjoyed then she whispered, "my tits, Lisa, nibble my tits!"

I did just that, several times and she did the same to me. "I'm loving this Lisa," Anna whispered, "can we do it again sometime?"

"Only if Alena agrees and is involved." I told her.

"Oh, you mean threesome?" Anna gasped, "I never thought of that."

"Never thought of what?" Alena arrived refastening her dress.

"The three of us having a session at ours." I said, "Anyway, how come your dress is half off."

"Someone had to keep David busy, whilst you and Anna played about." Alena replied. "I let him get my tits out and he thought he was in heaven."

"How was it for you?" I asked.

"It was nice, I wasn't turned on or anything, but he was gentle and kind." Alena told us.

"I'll bet he was turned on though." Anna said with a chuckle.

"He was, "Alena confirmed, "he got quite hard"

"You touched it?" I asked surprised.

"It would have been rude not to at least hold it." Alena said defensively.

"What do you think of the threesome idea?" Anna asked her.

"Could be good, but it will cost you."

"You want paying?" Anna still with her arm around my waist.

Alena laughed. "No of course not! On the day, you must come to office wearing no bra. That way we'll know you are keen to try it."

"How about if I don't wear any underwear at all?" Anna responded, giggling.

"Then we'll take you out for a drink, or even dinner if your skirt is short. We will assume you are going to stay the night, so we can give you the full experience." I said, caressing one of Anna's breasts.

"David goes off to away games with the rugby club a few times in the season, so we could arrange it to coincide with one of them." She told us.

"When's the next away match?" I asked.

"Next Saturday." We all laughed.

12