Lisa and David Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark gets a visit from Lisa and her horny needs.
2.4k words
4.45
5.1k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Lisa got home on that Friday, and she waited until she got the call that David had arrived safely at his destination, 250 miles away. Now that David was out of town, it was time. She got herself dressed for action, her black thong panties, her very short, red skirt, and a white tube top, her breasts jutted forward, pushing out the material. She didn't believe in playing games, she wanted to get Mark going, without any kind of coy bullshit. She left the house, her body feeling the building lust, got behind the wheel of her Ford Focus, and was on her way.

Fifteen minutes later, she was knocking on his door. Mark opened the door, and stared, what a sight. David's smoking hot girlfriend, with a hell of a lot of skin showing, greeted his vision. He was dumbfounded.

Lisa grinned, and cooed, "Well, aren't you going to invite me in?"

Mark quickly ushered her inside, wondering why she was here.

"David isn't here, Lisa, he's already left."

Her eyes seemed to shine, he saw her direct gaze, and couldn't look away. She stepped right up to him, reached down, stroking his surging cock through his jeans, letting out a low coo of pleasure as she felt the prominent bulge forming.

"I know David's gone, but my tight little pussy is so horny, and I need a big, hard cock. Oh yeah, such a nice big cock. You want to get your nice big cock in my hot little pink hole, don't you? Want to feel my tight pussy muscles rippling up and down, making your cock ache until your balls explode?"

"Oh fuck, yes, anything, I'll do anything!" Mark grunted.

"Okay Mark, I have 2 very important conditions. Number one, no one, and I mean no one ever finds out about this. I am really sweet on David, and I don't want to hurt him, but I am so fucking horny, and I want to feel what it's like with your stiff, hard cock stuffing my tight pussy."

At Mark's eager nod, she went on, "And the fact that I am really together with David leads to condition number 2. You do NOT blow your load in my pussy. That is for David's hot sperm only. Can you promise me that you'll pull out, and blow your cum all over my body?"

Mark was amazed, jeez, shooting his load all over her body, being able to mark her awesome form with his load, yeah, he could handle that.

"Yeah, I can do that, I promise never to tell anyone, and I promise to pull out and shoot my load all over your body."

Lisa smiled, she stepped back a bit, then she reached behind, unhooked her tube top, and let it tumble away from her body. She grinned as Mark's eyes grew wide, as he took in the sight of her grapefruit-sized breasts, exposed to his eyes, the nipples puckered up, stiff and perky with excitement. She reached down, and shimmied her hips, letting her skirt slide to the floor. She turned slowly, letting Mark get a good view.

Mark felt like he'd won a lottery, holy fuck, her ass was nothing short of a masterpiece, seeing the thin strip of her panties disappear between her cheeks was incredible. She turned a full circle, and he was mesmerized by the small panel of black nylon that formed a small triangle over her pubic region.

"Now, come over here Mark, pull down my panties and lick my pussy, taste my juices.''

Lisa adored getting her tight pussy licked, and pussy licking had been put on her "it isn't cheating" list. Having her tight little cunt licked and sucked was right up there with fucking.

Mark was on a knee and peeled her panties down. He saw the bare opening, smooth and bald, and his cock was rock hard. Holy fuck, everything about Lisa was wet dream material. He watched as she spread her legs a bit wider, and purred, "Ummm, lick me, Mark, my pussy is all hot and juicy, just for you."

Mark brought his mouth to Lisa and gently pulled apart her tight inner lips. He could see all the hot juices bubbling up, waiting for his tongue, and running his mouth along the rim of her tight lips, he tasted her. The taste was amazing, it made his cock throb, he could feel all the excitement of her juices, as he speared his tongue in, eager to lick them all up.

Lisa moaned, getting her tight pussy licked just made her so fucking horny. She felt Mark's tongue burying deep inside her, licking every bit of her sizzling crevice, sucking out all the juices, Mmmm, she adored a guy who knew how to lick pussy. After several minutes of licking her sizzling core, his mouth moved up to reposition itself directly over Lisa's hard, pink, throbbing clit, as his hands grabbed her ass cheeks, caressing them, cupping the fullness of those glorious globes. Lisa was moaning and grunting, oh yeah, she could feel the burning tide of orgasm getting set to explode.

Lisa grunted, "Oh yeah baby, don't stop, so close, make me cum!"

Mark was eager to bring her off, and his finger ventured between the cheeks and started to rub and stroke at her tight, twitchy ass hole. Lisa felt the orgasm race at her, and she pulled his face tight against her pussy, with squeals and cries of pleasure, he felt a hot rush of juices pour out, mopping his face, as she lit up with orgasm.

Lisa took to her hands and knees, those spectacular globes of her ass up-thrust to his eyes, and growled, "Now, give me that big cock, fuck my tight little pussy, then cream my body with your load!"

Mark quickly scrambled into position, his cock surging, eager to be buried. He nudged against her, grabbed her hips, and leaned in, eager to bury it in one smooth thrust. He felt the grip of her as he pushed in, oh yeah, her tight walls grabbed at his cock, eager to milk him. With Lisa's cry of pleasure, he buried it in the balls, god that felt good. Just like David, Mark was enjoying the tight snugness of Lisa's fuck-hole.

Lisa felt the spreading of her lips, and she grunted as his cock drove in, oh fuck yeah, she pushed her hips back to meet his stroke, eager to get filled completely. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as she felt his cock stuffing her vaginal space to the hilt, his balls swinging down, and smacking against her pussy, she reached back, cupping them, feeling the fullness, oh yeah, she wanted his sperm bloated balls to cream her body.

"Yes, yes, now fuck me, make me cum, then splatter me!"

Lisa felt his cock pull back, then drive in again, the steel hardness keeping her tight walls spread. He set into a rhythm, and she was surprised, instead of a one or two-minute ride, she was getting a better, longer ride than she expected. Yes, perfect, she wanted a long, hard fuck before she came, and her pussy worked on him, massaging his cock so he could explode a juicy load all over her back and her ass. She started to move in rhythm, rotating her ass, pushing back to take all his cock, corkscrewing back on his prick, eager to build up a big load.

Mark grinned, the unexpected but most welcome hot fuck session that he'd had with Sarah Masterson in school was just what he needed. Who knew that a buttoned-down high school nerd on the outside, could be such a horny, eager fuck doll on the inside? He'd gotten out his pent-up loads, and now he could ride Lisa's incredible body, and savor every plunge. He grabbed Lisa's hips, and rammed it in, over and over like a trip hammer, her cries of pleasure urging him on.

Once her first orgasm was done, Lisa could feel the next one quickly swelling up like a wave, and with more cries and grunts, her pussy filled with another orgasm, pulses of pleasure racing up and down Mark's cock. He grunted and started to fuck her faster, oh yeah, having still more staying power was great, and he really laid his pipe into her, testing the liquid depths of her soaking pink fuck-hole.

Lisa felt another rush, and she went into multi-orgasms, one right after the other, she was almost dizzy as she felt Mark quickly yank his prick out, just before she was ready to explode again. Eager for that orgasm to not be denied, she reached down and started masturbating furiously, eager for his creamy load to splatter her body.

"Cum for me Mark, cum all over my ass, cream me!"

Mark grabbed his cock, one pump with his hand and he exploded, shooting thick, hot streams, two flew up, splattering long lines up her naked back, two more painted her ass cheeks, then he aimed, right at the tight rose-shaped pink pucker of her asshole, firing a huge glut all over the crack of her ass.

Lisa was masturbating wildly as she felt his hot cum creaming her, hot wet steams making her body tremble. The wet rush of cum against her asshole made her tremble, fuck it felt so good. She felt his cum start making a fast track down between her thighs, it was set to slide all over her lips.

Mark decided what the heck, she seemed to like it, and he slipped a finger into the hot wet cum covering her ass, then slid that finger against her tight ass hole, and pushed. He felt the tight ring of her sphincter suddenly give way, and a loud moan as he slid his finger in, burying it to the third knuckle. Getting no "stop that" from Lisa, Mark continued to finger bang her ass hole.

Lisa was surprised, she'd never had any boy penetrate her there, but it felt great. Part of her morning shower routine was masturbating, and while one hand was busy with her pussy, she'd use her other hand to finger fuck her ass. God, the feeling of cumming while her ass hole was being fucked made her orgasms explode.

She could feel his cum slipping all over her pussy lips, then a hot, thick gushing stream inundated the hard pinkness of her throbbing clit. That gave her the last push, and she flew over, her whole body shaking and shuddering, she let out a shriek of sheer pleasure as her orgasm burst forth, rubbing the thick rush of Mark's cum all over her pussy.

Lisa looked back at him, and purred, "Same deal Mark, this time, I'm going to suck your cock, but pull out, and blow your load all over my face. I only swallow David's cum. Agreed?"

He was happy to agree, and as he stood up, she was on her knees quickly, she loved to kneel and suck cock in the subservient position. Mark watched as Lisa's pouty, rosebud lips closed over his cock head, her tongue busy licking off the drops of cum that remained. She felt that a little bit of cum would be allowed, it was his full bore orgasm that would not be allowed to fill her mouth. With a groan from Mark, she then swallowed him down. She took him in until she felt his balls against her chin, lust quickly refilling as she felt his cock stiffening up quickly.

Lisa knew how to suck cock very well, and she brought her oral talents to bear. Lisa looked up at Mark's face as she took his prick balls deep into her mouth and sucked him. Her mouth was getting wetter and hotter, Lisa loved the sensation of a rock-hard prick going in and out of her mouth. Lisa knew what she was doing, her lips were full and lush, true cocksucker lips, and Mark let her take his cock at her own pace, watching her head bobbing back and forth, as she got into the rhythm.

He could see his shaft, shiny wet with her spit, appear then disappear as Lisa's hot mouth rode up and down his pole. She grasped his balls, gently tugging and toying with them, eager to work his nuts up to a gush of hot, tasty whitewash, making Mark moan as he rode wetly in and out of Lisa's wet, sucking lips.

Just a few days ago, Mark had imagined Lisa's hot mouth around his cock, eagerly sucking his balls dry. Although he would not be able to paint the insides of her hot sucking mouth with his jism, the idea that he was going to cum all over her face, what a rush that would be.

Lisa was in the classic subservient cock sucker position, it made her feel wanton and wicked like she was being forced to service a hard, arrogant cock. She felt her pussy overflow, the juices of her lust were running down the insides of her thighs in wet streams. She reached down, cupped her pussy, and started masturbating, leisurely frigging herself, not wanting to cum too fast, as she pistoned her mouth back and forth, her mouth a wet grip around Mark's cock, her tongue painting swirls all over his shaft.

He felt his cock starting the tingles oh yeah, fuck, this was great. He was getting the hottest, wettest blowjob ever, and he savored every plunge, every sucking pull of her lips up his shaft, quickly followed by every plunge of her hot wet mouth back down. He wound his fingers through her hair, and let her work on his pole. He looked down, watching the hot scene of his cock riding in and out, those full crimson lips keeping a tight grip on his shaft, as she sucked him towards the wet creamy blast.

Lisa could feel her pussy throbbing with lust, and judging by the throbs of Mark's cock, he must have been ready to blow. She was proven right when Mark quickly whipped his cock out, two strokes with his fist and she felt a wet splatter of cum paint her face, from left cheek to right cheek. A deft flicking of her fingertips across her twitching clit, and she was tumbling, letting out a loud cry of pleasure as another stream painted her from forehead to chin, and one more squirted across her nose, riding the wave of orgasm as Mark creamed her face. She shivered in bliss, god that had felt so good.

Lisa had got what she needed, so, she decided she'd better get out now. She was still trying to stay true to David, in her own style, and hanging around might make her forget her limits. It wasn't long before she was dressed, and heading back home.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers