All Comments on 'Lisa & her Sister'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How about the next night

I would like to hear more about the next night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Start

This is a great start and you have to continue it. You can't leave us hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Fucking sucking wonderful, my girland her bst friend fuced and sucked each other into next week, twice over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mystery of the panties ??

when you introduced us to Julia, you said she had NO panties on....then when he got her up and ready to fuck, he took several paragraphs getting her panties down and off..... where did they come from!!

Other than that it was a good little story..... and opens lots of subsequent storylines....including having the sisters together, having a good foursome with his friend.... opening up both sisters to anal....all sorts of avenues to explore!!

Keep up the good work....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mystery of the panties??

just thought i would point out this line in the story..."Julia was there, wearing a short nightshirt that was pulled tightly enough around her ass to show THAT SHE HAD PANTIES ON UNDER IT. The reason it was pulled so tightly appeared to be that it was being held up in front and one hand was INSIDE HER PANTIES."

wiz666wiz666almost 13 years ago
More pleae!

I would love to know what happens on the next night, or even if he is lucky enough to get them both in the same bed! Please continue this as it has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Sucking fucking wonderful, I love getting drunk on cunt juice, then fucking the girl into next week, but this, two hot cunts, wow I could fuck and suck my self into sex heaven. have invited two girl friends over to act this story out.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Great

What a great fantasy well thought out and not toooooo much over the top, well described action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
2420 Followers
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...