Lisa and Mac Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa in the frame meets John.
6.5k words
4.48
13.4k
13

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers

Lisa and Mac - Chapter 4

Lisa in the frame

It was Saturday morning. Both Lisa and I were on tender hooks. It had been an incredibly frustrating night lying beside my wife who would not allow me to touch her. She and I both knew that a gentle touch or a soft caress would lead to more wishful stroking. That in turn would lead to sex. Lisa had decided that I was to be denied release until after Mac's visit tonight. Lisa knew that Mac liked her "clean". It had been nearly a week of enormous frustration. She wanted to ensure that Mac's requirements would be met, even if it meant me, beside her in bed, climbing the wall in frustration.

So much had happened in the last four weeks. Mac had discovered that my wife was a natural submissive. He had beaten her, then soothed her. Then he had fucked her in my presence. And I had acquiesced as I knew that this is what my wife wanted. We had signed a contract to allow him more access to my wife, and, controversially, allow him to introduce others to her. She and I had discussed it. She had been excited; I had been incredibly turned on. Finally, only yesterday, he had, without Lisa's knowledge, brought a frame to the house to utilise for her training.

I was full of expectation and was looking forward to the day. Lisa was more subdued and thoughtful, but I could see that she was excited with the anticipation.

After breakfast we went through the 'what shall I wear?' routine. This was a no brainer in my mind.

A couple of weeks previously, when contemplating the same question for Mac's first visit, Lisa had tried on a lovely long dress, bought by me on a whim when I had seen it displayed in a shop. It was made of a light green soft silk, with a deep V plunging neckline. The back also plunged to the top of the valley between the curve of the cheeks of her bottom. Her 36 C bust was covered with a skimpy light piece of the dress which was sufficiently loose to allow an occasional view of the swell of her breasts, from both the sides and front as she moved. If one studied her one was likely to get an unexpected view of her areola or a nipple. The material was supported by this thin strip of the dress which after attempting to cover her breasts tied behind her neck. The fabric was sufficiently light to ensure that her nipples were displayed when they were aroused.

To be honest it was not the sort of dress a girl would normally wear in public. It was more suited to the fashion catwalk or, perhaps, to very secluded company. Definitely 'risqué mais vilain et erotique. ('Risky, but naughty and erotic')

I took Lisa's hand and explained: "When Mac visited last time we decided that the green ball dress was over the top for a visit by a colleague who we did not know well."

"Yes, that's right." She replied.

"Well, Lisa darling, we have progressed since then." I kissed her on the forehead. "He is more than just a friendly work colleague now." I explained to her gently. "He is a man who has disciplined you and fucked you," I paused. ".....and he will be coming to our house this evening with the intention of training you to be a submissive." Lisa gasped and I kissed her on the lips. I continued: "We need to give him a tangible sign that we are happy with the contract we signed."

"So you think that I ought to wear the green ball dress then? It is very provocative."

"Yes, darling. It will show him that you are ready for him to punish you and pleasure you as he see fit. You want this and he has my full permission. I will even encourage him if I think it necessary."

Lisa was now breathing deeply. "Oh my God. Yes, that is so exciting."

"So, Lisa darling, it will be the green dress and, what's more, you will be naked underneath." Actually, it was not the sort of dress under which a bra could be worn, but I wanted it to be quite clear that that she was to be without panties or a thong. It would be an enormous turn on for Mac.

In our seven years of marriage I do not think that I had ever been so direct to my lovely wife. But there had been a lot of changes recently in our relationship.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. "It is the perfect dress for the occasion darling," I told her. "And, of course, you will wear the collar." Lisa shivered.

After her bath she was sitting naked applying her make up. There was very little dressing to be done! We agreed that she would once again meet him at the door and make him feel welcome. I knew that the dress would act as a tremendous gift to him!

Mac arrived on time and was welcomed at the door by Lisa. I was watching from the sitting room as he put his holdall down, removed his coat and kissed her on the lips. He held her by the shoulders as he pushed her back to have a look at her from her head to her toes. "Wow!" was all he said. They came into the sitting room together, his arm around her waist, she carrying the holdall which she placed on the table, and he carrying a bottle of wine which he passed to me. He stood back and admired her. The dress was a knock out. Although full length, the plunging neck line and naked back were amazing. The thick black leather collar enhanced her sexuality and beauty enormously. Her naked white skin was accentuated from her neck to her tummy by the collar and the green silk dress. As Mac twirled her around there was a noticeable blue welt from his previous assault at the top of her bottom. "Wow", he said again as his fingers slid over the welt.

Mac was the epitome of proprietary acting as the complete gentleman as we had pre-dinner drinks and then enjoyed the supper that Lisa had prepared for us. He couldn't take his eyes off her for the whole meal and that made me enormously proud. I am sure that he managed to see her naked breasts several times as she moved around the table serving him, but he was polite enough not to mention it. There was one indiscretion during the meal and my heart was thumping as I watched. Lisa was holding a bowl for Mac to help himself. She was standing next to him, almost touching, as she bent to get the bowl close to his plate. His eyes were fixed on her chest. I saw his hand slip around to her backside. Lisa gasped. His hand smoothed over the distinctive curve of the dress covered buttocks. Lisa shuddered and nearly dropped the bowl. He tapped her bottom with his hand. "Looking forward to this evening?" he asked her.

Lisa gulped. "Oh. Errr.... Yes, I think so." was all she said. He served himself from the dish.

There was one other reference to the purpose of his visit when he asked me if I had applied the balm as instructed the previous evening. I told him that I had.

After dinner as Mac and I rose from the table Lisa asked if she should clear the table and get the cushions. Mac told her that it would not be necessary. He and I went into the sitting room as he told me that we should assemble the frame. Lisa remained in the dining room and kitchen as she cleared up the plates. We manoeuvred the frame from the garage to the sitting room, unhinged the two halves and assembled it. Once erected, the frame, which was made out of sturdy wood, resembled a door frame without a door. There were several eyelets on the top beam and on the sides down to the floor. Once it was assembled I poured Mac a whisky and we took a seat waiting for Lisa to appear.

Shortly Lisa joined us. Her eyes opened wide as she saw the frame. She looked flushed and appeared apprehensive and nervous. I felt for her deeply. "God, what is that......" she said, breathing rather quickly as her hand gently stroked one of the uprights..

"Oh my God," she said as the obvious implications of the apparatus dawned on her. Mac stood behind her and I joined them. Mac put his hands on her waist. Lisa shivered. Both her hands were now raised holding the upright.

"God, girl, you are lovely," he told her. His hands travelled up to her ribs then slipped inside the dress so that he was holding both her unclothed breasts. "I have been wanting to touch these all evening." Lisa gasped.

"Take off your dress, girl," he told her.

My wife looked, almost appealing to me. She lowered the straps off her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor leaving her breasts covered by his hands. She was now naked except for the black leather collar. She shivered again, although it was not cold. Mac took in a deep breath. "It is time now Lisa." Mac told her. She faltered and was breathing heavily.

He left her standing by the frame as he got a leash out of the bag which he attached to D ring at the back of her collar. He explained that when he wanted to take her for 'a walk' the leash would be attached there and she should get on her hands and knees and follow the leash. If they were to go fast, or upstairs then she should 'walk' on her hands and feet. Otherwise she should crawl on her hands and knees. He experimented walking her around the room. First on her knees then on her feet and hands.

He explained a few other commands: "Sit" - meant that she should sit on the floor on her haunches and relax with her hands on her thighs. If the leash was attached to the D ring in the front of the collar or if she was given the instruction:"Up" it meant that she should sit back on her haunches with her upper body upright to attention, her shoulders pushed back and her hands behind her head. "Down" - meant that she should relax on the floor beside Master. "Submit" - meant that she should put her elbows and her head down on the floor and kneel up with her hind quarters (and he actually used those words) raised high ready for further attention. He then walked her around testing her in the various positions until he was satisfied.

Mac retrieved a leather crop from the bag and told her that if she was too slow she should expect a good sting on her backside. He struck her buttocks with the crop. "Ow," she exclaimed.

"Now sit," he told her.

Mac retrieved four leather cuffs from the holdall. He gave me two and took two himself. "Put them on her wrist and ankle," he told me. Lisa was compliant as we attached the cuffs. Each cuff had a metal D ring on it. Lisa returned to the sitting position on the floor.

Mac got some more items from the bag and signalled me to join him at the frame. He showed me as he attached a chain to each extremity of the top cross bar and one to the bottom of each upright. Each chain had a snap shackle at the end. Lisa watched us, shivering occasionally.

Mac delved into the bag again and got out a leather strap. It was about six inches in width, and about fourteen inches long, with the last six inches cut up the length to produce a dozen half inch lashes.

It had a robust wooden handle. He took it to Lisa. "This is a much better training implement for you," he told her as he gave his hand a slap with it. "You see the cane was probably too severe for your tender skin. The strike of the cane or the whip or the crop is concentrated on a small area so your skin is best hardened before these are used. They could be dangerous if applied too harshly on untrained soft skin. With this strap the effort of the strike is dissipated over a wider area. By building up the severity of the strokes using this strap we will spread the blow and, over time, we will have your skin toughened up and it will be more accepting of the cane and whip. The leather is soft and the thongs are tender. It will still hurt and leave marks on you but the overall effect will be spread over a wider area and will not be so severe."

Lisa was shivering and gulping as he was explaining this. "Wow, Mac. You know what you are doing don't you?" I told him.

"Well," he answered, "it is in Lisa's interests to build up the skin before she can take a proper caning. Do you want to start now Lisa?" He asked her.

Lisa shivered. She looked at me. "Please not too hard, Master."

"I will decide on that." He said. He took the end of the leash and she followed crawling on her hands and knees.

He made her stand. He attached the leash to the front D ring on the collar and attached the other end tightly to the middle of the top of the frame. She was now held firmly by the leash with head held high to the frame.

"Hands up," he told her. We each took a wrist and attached them to the top extremity of the cross beam. "Legs fully apart," he said as he attached the ankle cuff to the bottom of the upright chain on the frame. I did the same with the other foot. Lisa was now almost on tip toes and totally spread eagled with her hands and feet secured to the extremities of the frame. She was breathing heavily in anticipation, but she was more lovely than I had ever seen her. She told me the next day after Mac had gone that she had never felt so turned on and sexy. She had felt the wetness in her vagina and was overcome by the eroticism of what he was doing to her.

Mac circled Lisa on the frame. He gently smoothed her hair from her face. "You see," he told her gently as he brushed her breasts with his hand. "Once you are constrained in the frame I have complete access to both your front........" he went behind her and cupped the cheeks of her bottom. ".... and back. Don't I Lisa?"

She squirmed in her bonds. "Yes, Master." His hand went to her breast again. She gulped.

"And you can do nothing to stop me." He gently touched it then took a nipple and gave it a twist. Lisa jerked back in pain but said nothing.

He put his hand on her vagina and rubbed gently. "Oh Lisa, you are horny, aren't you? And we have barely started." She didn't reply. As he circled her he rubbed her bottom again. "Just a few feint marks left here, Lisa," he told her. "Such a lovely bottom, Lisa." I watched as he continued to caress her buttocks with enthusiasm.

As he went behind her I stood in front of her. I lovingly touched her breast. She stared me in the eye. I saw him pick up the strap behind her. "Lisa, what are you going to ask Master?" I asked her.

"Master." She whimpered as she stared at me, almost as if in defiance. " Please..... please."

"What Lisa? Please what?" Mac asked.

"Master. Please punish me for my husband."

"Very well Lisa. I will start on your back and buttocks. OK?"

"Yes. Thank you Master."

My cock was hard pointing towards her just an inch from her lower stomach. But she was oblivious of that. Suddenly there was a swish as the strap hit her squarely on the buttocks. She bucked in her bindings inadvertently moving forward to my make contact with my cock. But there was little chance of further movement. There was another strike. I took her breast in my hand. I caressed the nipple which was rigid. Swish another strike. The next strike hit her on the back which jerked her nipples towards me. I twisted them but only gently. The strikes from the strap were now being delivered in a constant manner, alternating between her back, buttocks and thighs. It seemed that those on her thighs were the most painful. Lisa was initially moaning and after a bit she was crying. After about ten minutes she had probably been struck about 50 times. Mac stopped and was breathing heavily. He rubbed his hands gently over her back and bottom. "Have a look Paul." I went around to her back. It was covered in red criss crosses over her whole back and bottom and down her thighs. Most of the area was red. But there was no broken skin and there were no serious welts as there had been after his previous visit. "It is coming on really well." he said. He slapped her bottom with his hand.

"What about offering me another whisky," he said. I quickly poured generous helpings into our glasses. He sat on the sofa and I took a seat in the chair opposite. We took a sip from our drinks leaving Lisa suspended on the frame, quietly whimpering with occasional louder sobs.

"Well, Paul. I think that the frame and strap is working well. What do you think?"

"Wow. I never imagined..... I must say that I am impressed."

"Good. We will continue in a minute then afterwards we will take her upstairs and apply the ointment." He took a sip off his drink before continuing; "A couple of weeks of this and she will be ready."

"Ready?

"Yes, for a proper caning." My cock was rigid as he said this.

After we had finished our drinks we returned to Lisa who was still crying quietly. Mac had taken the small tasselled whip which he had used on the previous occasion out of the bag. "This is for the front of her body." He explained. "It will be less painful than the strap." He started to gently whip her. First on her stomach, then on her breasts. Lisa was moving around as much as her bindings would allow. Her crying intensified but she did not scream as she had previously. Gradually her stomach and breasts took on a light tinge of red, but here again the injuries were not as intense as last time. After a further couple of minutes Mac stopped. He placed his hands on each breast and twisted the nipples. Lisa squirmed.

He took up the little whip again and stood in front of her. Then with an upward stroke he hit her vagina. Then again and again. Lisa was trying to get out of the way but this was impossible. She was crying loudly now. Then he hit the same target but this time with a downward stroke of his arm. Three more times he hit her pussy.

He dropped the whip and approached her. He leaned close to her body as he tenderly stroked her shoulder then her breast. He put his arms around her and hugged her tightly. He unshackled her wrists and undid the leash. She hugged him back as she sobbed. He bent down and unshackled her ankles and led her back to the sofa. "Good girl," he told her as he soothed her hair.

As he sat he eased her over his knees. He then proceeded to gently massage her buttocks. "No harm done here." He told her. I watched fascinated as he continued his massage. He gave her a couple of light spanks with his hand. His hand slipped between her legs and soon he was rubbing her labia. She was whimpering as she raised her bottom to his touch. She was now pushing back against his hand. Two of his fingers went inside her. She pushed, he pushed they worked against each other. Then suddenly she screamed then gave a big shudder. She had come and her juices were flowing down her thigh on to the floor,. "Oh dear. Naughty girl." he said.

"God, I want it," she said. "Oh God that was good. You can not imagine....."

He continued to rub her bottom. "Shall we take you upstairs then?"

"Oh, Master... yes..... er... Oh God..... I mean no. Please no. Please......."

"What is it, Lisa?" He asked.

"Please......." She was on her hands and feet over his lap as his hands continued to stroke her buttocks. She stuck her bottom up high to his touch. "Please," she repeated. She lifted one hand up and grabbed one of his hands on her bottom. "Please..."

"Wasn't it enough for you? Do you want more?"

"Oh God. Oh Master."

"Did I let you off too lightly, Lisa?"

"Oh fuck. Oh God. Yes, Master. Please...... please beat me again in front of my husband. Make me a good girl for him."

"Very well.," He turned his attention to me. "Shackle her up Paul."

I took Lisa's leash and led her to the frame. "Lisa, you do not have to."

She gave a little cry. "I need it." She whimpered.

I quickly shackled each leg and each wrist to the frame.

Mac took the riding crop up form the table. Her eyes widened as she saw it in his hand. "Right Lisa. I am going to give you 12 hard strokes on your bottom with the crop, understand."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master."

Mac delivered these slowly and methodically. This time Lisa did scream. She screamed with each strike of the crop. On the twelfth stroke Lisa shuddered wildly and cried out loudly. She had had a second orgasm and her bottom now bore the distinctive marks of the welts of the crop, but her skin had not been punctured.

It was a substantial beating. She was sobbing as she hung from the frame. Mac put down the crop, went in front of her and gave her a hug. He kissed her head and soothed her as her shoulders shook from her sobs.

paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers
12