Lisa and Mac Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, you did so well." He told her. "I am so proud of you." he kissed her cheek which was wet with tears. "You asked for that. And that is what a good sub should do. Now let's get you upstairs."

We jointly helped Lisa upstairs to the bedroom. We laid her down on her front and removed the leather cuffs from her wrists and ankles. We then applied the balm to her back, buttocks and thighs, with Mac concentrating on her bottom. As he was working his fingers slipped into the crease between her buttocks. He was playing with her rose bud. "Lisa, have you had a cock in here."

She didn't answer at first. His finger, teasing the little brown hole, penetrated an inch. Lisa squealed. "Well?"

"Yes, Master."

I was absolutely stunned. I had never ever even dreamed of trying to have anal sex with my loving wife. My God, I never thought that Lisa could have done something like that. When, for Gods sake? When?

After a short time we turned her over and carried on massaging the ointment into her breasts and stomach. Mac asked me to get the little whip from downstairs. 'The breast whip' he called it.

When I returned Mac had removed his trousers and boxers. Lisa was on her knees with her head in the pillows. Her bottom was raised. Mac got on his knees on the bed behind her. His tool was at full erection pointing up with the mushroom head a deep purple. His hand went into the jar and he took a good dollop of the balm on his fingers which he applied to her labia. Lisa gasped loudly. I put the little whip on the bed beside him. "Thank you," he said. I watched on excitedly as his enlarged rigid cock slipped effortlessly past my wife's labia and into her vagina. As I left the room I heard the slap slap of flesh on flesh, then the headboard bang, bang, bang, above the noise of her deep moaning.

I went downstairs. I could still hear the headboard as I cleared the glasses. I picked up the strap and inspected it. I hit my hand with it. I knew that I would never want to be on the receiving end of anything like this and I wondered at how it was that Lisa was so keen on receiving it. I returned the strap and the crop to the holdall and dismantled the frame, returning it to the garage. I managed to get it all put away just as the bang, bang, bang ceased. It was now quiet upstairs as I made my way with my hard cock in my hand to the spare room.

xxXxx

At nine o'clock the next morning I took a tray of tea to them. They were both asleep as I entered and I put the tray on the bedside table beside Lisa.

She stirred. "Oh, thank you, darling." I kissed her forehead and left them.

Mac came downstairs fully dressed shortly afterwards. He saw that the frame had been removed. "I'll be off then," he said. He explained that Lisa was fine and that I should apply the balm again on Tuesday, then every three days. He gave me another jar from the holdall, returning the small tasselled whip to the bag at the same time. He picked up the bag and headed for the door. I saw him out.

I went upstairs. Lisa was sleeping on her side. I looked at her for a bit then took off my pyjamas and slipped into bed naked behind her. I was immediately hard as I held her close. God she felt so good. She murmured something. I nestled in to her back, my cock in the valley of her buttocks. She stirred.

"I loved it that you made me wear that dress." She murmured. "It was rather daring," she giggled.

"Lisa, you looked so beautiful," I told her. I leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Oh, Paul, you don't want to kiss me." She hesitated. "You see he put his.... er.... thing...."

In response I kissed her again and put my tongue deeply in her mouth. "Did you enjoy the evening?" I asked.

She turned towards me. "I could see when I served his dinner that he was hard......." She paused. "....and I loved it when he ordered me to take off the dress."

She took my cock in her hand. "And what about the frame?" I asked.

"Oh, wow. That was something. I wasn't expecting anything like that."

"But you liked it?"

"Oh yes. It was such a turn on being so helpless after you and he had shackled me up."

I touched her breasts gently, conscious that they had taken a beating only hours before. "And the beating?"

"Oh, Paul. God. It was so.... Just fuck me."

I turned her onto her back, placed my body on top of hers. I slipped down and licked her nipples. I knew that she loved that. She was breathing harder. My head continued down her body until I was licking her navel. "No," she said. She suddenly stopped me. "Paul, he came inside me. Shall I.....?" I slipped up her body again and gently introduced my hard cock to her labia.

I pushed and slid with ease into that beautiful wet sloppy cave which was already full of semen. As I was making love to her I asked: "Lisa, when he asked you, you told him that you had had anal sex. We have never done that?"

"Oh, darling." She whispered. "That was a long time ago."

"Really? Oh, I never knew...."

"Yes, Paul." She breathed. "It was before I knew you. It was with Dave."

I had known Dave, a previous boy friend, and had known that he had slept with Lisa before we married, but I never dreamt that.....

"Did you like it?" I asked as I was panting.

"Well..... It was sort of different. Darling, just fuck me."

So I did.

xxXxx

Three days later Mac and I met in the canteen again.

"How is Lisa? " he asked as he joined me with his tray holding his lunch.

I replied that she was fine. I told him that I had applied the balm the previous evening and explained that the red marks on her skin were gradually fading. "They are nothing compared to last time," I told him.

"Good. The strap is really good at applying a good solid whack across a larger area so gradually her whole body will get acclimatised. Then she will be able to take which ever instrument is used. Of course the balm is toughening up her skin at the same time."

"How do you see this going?" I asked.

"Well, clearly we need to progress with the training. It was an excellent example of how a submissive should react when she asked me to resume the beating after we had finished." He took another mouthful of steak.

"Yes, that was a surprise," I reflected.

Mac looked me in the eye. I would really like to introduce John to Lisa"

"Oh, I don't think that she would like another person involved." I told him as I felt my cock move in my pants.

"Shame. John is someone I have often worked with and he is someone who I can trust. He is very experienced in dealing with ladies." He winked at me.

I smiled and said nothing. He leaned forward close to me: "He is hung like a donkey," he said as he laughed. My cock jumped. "That's why she should meet him."

'God,' I thought. My pulse quickened. I had to control my breathing as I told him quietly: "Lisa is probably getting enough satisfaction from you."

"I would like to see her take a larger cock. He is good with it and knows how to deal with wives. Maybe introduce her to DP? I am sure that she would appreciate it."

"Oh God Mac." My cock was solid in my trousers. I had no idea what DP was but didn't like to ask.

"I would like to visit you again on Saturday, if that is OK with you. This time I will bring a takeaway fish and chips. Does Lisa like fish and chips?"

I assured him that we both did.

"Good. I will bring some wine as well. Oh, and some beers for you and me."

"That sounds good." I told him.

"It will save Lisa cooking and give us more time after eating."

We carried on chatting as we ate. As we got up to leave he took hold of my arm and leaned towards me. "Paul, get some KY for Saturday," he told me.

"KY?" I questioned.

"Yes, KY jelly form a chemists." He turned and left me.

xxXxx

That night, when we were in bed, I told Lisa about the conversation with Mac and how he wanted to introduce his friend John. I didn't mention DP. Lisa told me that Mac had mentioned the 'well hung John' when they had been together in the bedroom.

"By the way Mac is coming again on Saturday," I told her. She gasped.

Lisa turned moving her legs apart. She was breathing hard. "Please make love to me." I didn't need to be asked twice.

xxXxx

On Saturday evening Lisa was dressed somewhat casually in comparison to the dress she had worn for Mac's previous visit. We had decided that there was no need to impress him with one of her lovely evening dresses, but she should be casually attired and ready to get down to the business. She was wearing a loose cotton pyjama top with just a couple of the top buttons undone, and a pair of lounging loose pyjama slacks. I had told her to be naked underneath. She was also wearing the leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles that Mac had left behind on his previous visit. She looked alluring with the leather collar holding her head high.

Mac arrived at 5.00pm and was met at the door by Lisa. He had brought the fish and chips, beer and wine as promised. Lisa helped him carry the food and drink into the sitting room. Mac asked her to go to the hall and bring in his holdall. She fetched it and placed it on the table in the centre of the room. I took the beer and wine into the kitchen and got some glasses for the three of us.

Lisa was embarrassed by her casual dress and, as I was serving the drinks, she asked Mac if she should change. He undid the remaining buttons of her top, opened up the two halves and stroked her breasts. "No, you are looking fine," he told her as he slapped her bottom with his hand. He said how pleased he was that she was wearing the collar and cuffs.

The three of us were just finishing our meal when Mac said: "Have you been looking forward to my visit, Lisa?"

She looked down at her plate and blushed. "I think so, Master," she replied.

"I think so? You are ready for further training, aren't you?"

Lisa shivered. She looked up at us. "Yes, Master."

"I spoke to John today," he casually told us as he took a sip of beer.

Lisa looked up from her plate. She looked somewhat startled towards me. She and I were silent. "I told him that I was coming to see you." This was surprising as, as far as we were concerned, he knew nothing about us.

We continued eating. Lisa looked at me with her eyebrows raised and a questioning look on her face.

Mac continued, oblivious of our silence: "It would be good if he was to join us," he said. He looked at Lisa and added: "He likes administering punishment and enjoys putting girls to the test." Mac paused as Lisa took in a deep breath. He took her hand which was resting on the table. "I think that you would like him. I told Paul how he was very well hung." He smiled. She looked at me again. I could tell that she was worried. Her breathing quickened; but she didn't say anything.

We were silent.

Mac got up from the table. Once again he and I got the frame from the garage and assembled it while Lisa cleared up after the meal. Lisa took no time clearing away the remnants of the meal and came into the room as we were still assembling it. Lisa stood still watching us.

Shortly Mac and I had finished. Mac connected the leash to the front of her collar. He held the lead as he sat down. I sat on the chair opposite them "Up." He told her. Lisa immediately sat down on the floor on her haunches in front of him with her shoulders back, head held high and her hands behind her head. His hands stroked her breasts which showed through the folds of her top. He motioned her to sit on his knees.

"John has worked with me a lot. We are almost like partners." He explained to us both..

He took hold of a nipple and twisted it. Lisa grimaced. She cried out. He asked her again: "I think that we ought to invite him over, don't you Lisa?" She cried again as pressure was put on her nipple. "He is waiting for my phone call." He gave her bottom a gentle slap.

He turned her to face him: "You want to honour the contract, don't you?"

"Oh God." She said. She was breathing hard.

Another flick of the nipple. Another cry. "Don't you?"

"Yes, Master." She said. He released her nipple She remained sitting on his lap as he got out his phone:

"Hi John, yes it is all good here. Yes, Lisa says that she would like to meet you. They look forward to seeing you. You know the address." There was a pause. "OK, see you in twenty minutes." He gave her bottom a gentle slap. "You will be very impressed, John."

Lisa gasped out loud. We both heard her as she exclaimed : "Oh, God, no."

"It will be OK," I told her. "Don't worry darling."

Mac's hands were wandering over Lisa's covered bum. I watched fascinated as his hand gently caressed the contour of her bottom. He gave her a couple of slaps. He opened up the front of her top and fondled her breasts.

"OK Lisa, we will need to get you warmed up. It's time to get your bottom ready for the strap from John," he told her as he made her stand beside him. He raised her top and undid the cord holding up her trousers. As they dropped to her ankles he manoeuvred her over his knees.

Once he got her into a satisfactory position with her hands on the carpet, her legs apart and her body well bent over presenting her bottom, he started to spank her with his hand. It was not too hard, just hard enough, but after ten minutes there was a good red glow on her buttocks. She was pushing her bottom up to him to receive more.

Suddenly the door bell went. We all froze. I got up to go to the door. "Wait," said Mac. Lisa, you answer it."

Lisa was looking flustered as she stood. She drew up her bottoms then started to close her top doing up a button. "No, leave it open," said Mac.

"But we don't know who it is. It could be anyone," pleaded Lisa.

"Lisa!." He replied.

She undid the button she had managed to fastened, and proceeded to the door. Mac and I remained in the sitting room. We heard some talking then Lisa returned followed by a very large man. He was about 6 foot 6 with big shoulders and a large chest. He had dark hair and a dark complexion. He was dressed casually in a tee shirt and a pair sweat pants. I stood and Mac remained seated as they came into the room.

"Hello John," said Mac. "Meet Paul and Lisa, our new trainee." I shook hands with the stranger. But he was not interested in me. He turned his attention to my wife who was still standing at the entrance of the room with her unbuttoned blouse only partially concealing her heaving breasts.

12