All Comments on 'Lisa and Mac Ch. 04'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lddebatelddebateover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series. In particular, the scenes where Paul listens to his wife and Mac from behind a closed door or other room. I'd love to read a scene where Paul watches his wife be disciplined and used without her or Mac knowing about it. Maybe from an open door or coming home early to see a nooner. Keep up the good work. I'm excited to see where the story goes from here.

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to additional chapters. Very well written and good storyline. We have enjoyed Lisa’s journey of discovery and further development, along with her husband’s expanded perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well at least the husband seems to enjoy being a cuckold, essentially they’re both submissive. Had to skim through a few chapters to work out from ch. 7 going backwards, the attitude towards the husband is horribly dismissive and insulting. To the extent that it became a turn off for me, that and the casual brutality turned it into a hard no. The aftercare seems like an afterthought. After reading ch.7 it looks like it’s going to turn into a “breeder” story I could be wrong but that’s just the final straw for me. Nobody seems to have the best interests of this couple in mind particularly the supposed dominant.

Best of luck with your writing, Tess (uk)

boots444boots444almost 2 years ago

really enjoying the read. I find Paul a little too obliging and not more wanting to participate...look forward with eager anticipation for what is to cum.

boots444boots444almost 2 years ago

I would have ordered Lisa to open the door for John in nothing but her collar and cuffs. That would have been much more exciting for all i

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous