Lisa and Mac Ch. 06

Story Info
Mac makes future plans for my wife.
8.3k words
4.68
14.5k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers

Mac returns to plan ahead

People may think that I was behaving badly, perhaps even disgracefully, in inviting Mac and his friend John to subject my lovely wife, Lisa, to punishment, and worse, as she desired and in a way that I could never do. But as I read more and more about the BDSM I realised that there was a whole society of like minded persons who played the scene. I corresponded with an interesting, knowledgable acquaintance recently.

"Even "happily-married" women respond to confident, successful and slightly arrogant (even outrageously arrogant) men who overshadow the "safe" choice they may have made in a husband. In current western society (maybe in others too), the need for a strong caveman to protect women has been replaced by men who can provide a comfortable and financially-secure family life.

They trade fantasies of being TAKEN roughly, passionately, for the guarantee of a home with a picket fence, so they can fulfil their "natural" role as mothers and wives. The sexual woman gets pushed aside. Their true feeling are considered insignificant. But women can't stop getting wet! They want to suffer being spanked and fucked hard. They welcome domestic discipline. If their partner can not provide it, it takes a bull to introduce punishment into their routine. Woman want love and "happily-ever-after", but that is boring compared with the drama, the tension, the sheer excitement and the real fear of having a lover who knows how to fuck. Who knows how to use his big cock. And, most important, who knows how to discipline her with the severity that she deserves, and with her husband's agreement."

I love my wife and would never lay a finger on her. I know that she loves me. But then I know that she has a craving for a more powerful force in her life. I have to live with it; although I really love it.

My friend from work, Mac, had visited our house about half a dozen times since I had introduced him to Lisa, a month before. Mac certainly had an aura of power about him. With my agreement he had come to our home, bound her spread eagled to his home made frame, beaten her and made her perform sexual acts on his commands in front of me. Although observing these acts had sexually excited me, I could never hurt my Lisa in the way he had dealt with her. We needed someone like Mac to give us the thrill of the unexpected pain and submission and for me the thrill of the voyeur watching his wife under the control of a dominant man. This provided a tremendous sensual arousal to both of us.

The most erotic experience for me was when he had fucked her in my presence. He had fucked her well and, as I watched, I had nearly come. She was completely under his influence and she thrived on the experience.

When he suggested that he should bring his friend John to help him with her training we had initially rejected the idea. We were a quiet private couple who did not want to draw attention to ourselves. Another strange man visiting our home could have raised questions with neighbours. But Mac was keen. He explained that John was well endowed and that together they would thrill Lisa. So we agreed.

It was a Saturday evening when Mac, who had just dined with us, had summoned John to our house. John had proved to be far more cruel, whipping Lisa's breasts and spanking her backside hard with the well used strap. He had made Lisa suffer and, to round off the evening, he had made Lisa fellate him. Mac was right. She was barely able to get the top of the ten inch tool in her mouth. But she had enjoyed it. John had had to go, leaving Mac to later fuck my wife in our bed.

Mac had recently been away for three weeks visiting the South and so this was a time for reflection for us. In the meantime Lisa wanted to contact John. He had visited us and proved to be even more dominant then Mac. She had submitted willingly to the beating that he had given her with the leather strap as she was bound to the frame in our sitting room. Although Mac had not wanted the cane to be used on her so early in her so called "training" John had decided otherwise. He had given her six severe strokes each of which raised a conspicuous welt.

But, it had turned out to be an exciting evening. John had re-introduced his 'well hung cock' to my loving wife's vagina for the first time. He had to go slowly into her folds because of his length and girth, but eventually he had fully shafted her well. She had taken it hard, coming several times.

Just as he was about to leave he told her to kneel on the sofa so he could inspect the damage of the cane strokes. The spunk was dribbling out of her pussy, but six very clear, but angry, red stripes were prominently delineated. She had then surprised and excited us both. Without any encouragement from either of us she had asked John to add a further six strokes to her already bruised buttocks.

After he had gone Lisa and I had a wonderful time in our bed making passionate and exhilarating love. We both had significant orgasms that evening.

Since that visit I had applied the magic ointment that Mac had said was essential to tone her body and to heal the wounds on her breasts, back, thighs and bottom. Her body was healing well and her skin was loosing the softness to take on a firmness, particularly on what had been the soft flesh on her breasts and bottom. I had to admit that it was a tremendous turn on for me when I enthusiastically stroked and massaged the ointment into her now firm buttocks, where the tram lines of the caning were beginning to fade.

xxXxx

Mac and I agreed to meet in the pub on the Tuesday evening after he had returned from his fortnight in the South. He was keen to catch up on how Lisa and I had got on during his absence, particularly with regard to John. Had we contacted John while he was away? He asked.

"Yes, we had." I told him.

"Well, did he visit?"

"Yes."

"What happened?"

I told him how John had arrived and had been very dominant from the start, ordering Lisa to strip as soon as had got into the house. I explained how well my wife had taken the beatings John had administered; how he had used both the small whip on her breasts and the strap on her bottom; then how he had introduced her to nipple clamps and had finally thought up the little game where she ended up being penalised and caned.

"Oh he introduced the cane did he?"

"Yes."

"Was she OK? John can be quite vicious when he punishes girls." He took a sip of his beer. "I was hoping to introduce her to it gently as part of the training." He paused. "How many strokes?" he asked as an after thought.

"Yes, she took it well." I explained how Lisa had initially taken six strokes.

"I should have told him to leave it to me. I don't want her put off."

"Don't worry," I assured him. "She wasn't put off." I went on to explain how he had then fucked her in the sitting room.

"Well I expected him to want that. But as I told you before he is well hung and that can be difficult for a girl. Did she have any difficulty?"

"He made her lie on her back. She had to hold her ankles and I helped hold her knees apart. He used a lot of KY and soon had her pussy lips very open. It took several minutes before he was fully inside her."

"All of him?"

"Yes, the whole cock, the full ten inches."

"Was it good for them both?"

"Well he came inside her. She certainly seemed to enjoy having a full sized cock."

"Did he stay afterwards?"

"No, he had to go."

"So he has had her only once?" He asked rather wistfully.

"Yes, just the one time."

"Good. Now the important question, was Lisa OK with it?"

"Yes, she was fine. Before he left she asked him for another six strokes of the cane."

"God, well she really is an adventurous sub. That is wonderful."

We were both quiet for a minute or two.

"I've really missed Lisa," he told me. I looked him in the eye and said nothing but my cock was getting hard. He took a sip of beer. "I need to see her." My cock twitched.

After getting a second pint for each of us Mac looked at me. "You know Paul, I reckon that Lisa is nearly ready for the Club."

"The Club," I queried.

"Well I can't tell you much as it is a rather secret organisation. The members have to protect their identities so they are sworn to secrecy and they take steps to ensure that their meetings are secure."

"Fair enough," I replied. "But we would have to know something about it before we could commit to going."

"Paul, don't mention the Club to Lisa yet. I suggest that I come over on Saturday. I can then see how her skin is progressing and assess whether she is ready for it. I can explain it all to you both then."

"OK, Mac. I will tell Lisa that you will be joining us for dinner on Saturday." I told him.

"Oh God. It has been so long. I really need her." My cock was rigid. I suspect that his was too.

xxXxx

We were lying in bed that evening after supper. My left arm was around Lisa's shoulder and my hand gently stroked her firm breast. "Darling?" I said.

"Yes."

"I saw Mac today."

"Oh, he is back then?" she asked as she caught her breath.

"Yes." I leaned over and kissed her neck. "He is very keen to see you." I whispered in her ear. Lisa shivered.

"Oh. And how did you respond to that then?" she asked. The fingers of my right hand had found her clitoris. I was teasing it gently feeling the soft bristle of hairs growing back over her mound. Lisa was breathing deeply.

"I said that he could come to dinner on Saturday." She took in a sudden gasp of breath. She turned towards me and kissed me. My right hand continued playing with her clitoris.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" She asked. Her hand went to my stiffening cock.

"Oh Lisa, he was desperate to see you. The last thing he said to me was that he needed you."

"Oh God. That means only one thing. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Lisa. He needs to fuck you, darling." I slipped a finger over her labia lips. She was oozing vaginal secretion. "We should give him what he wants."

"Make love to me, Paul," she told me. She hugged me tight as I rolled her on to her back. "My precious gentle husband," she murmured as she fed my cock into her wet folds. "Always looking after my interests!"

"You better shave again in case John gets to come."

Lisa shuddered. "Do you think that he will? You know that he scares me."

"He could," I replied. Lisa stiffened then trembled as she moaned. I was not sure if it was a gentle orgasm or the fear of being confronted by John. Perhaps both. I felt the semen rising along my cock as I was brought on by her soft cries.

xxXxx

As usual Lisa had prepared dinner in plenty of time on Saturday evening. By 4.30pm she had had her bath and was sitting naked at her dressing table. I could see that she was full of nervous anticipation. She asked what she should wear. She wanted to look good as it had been some time since she had seen him; so casual wear was out of the question. I was keen on keeping it simple, and definitely not tacky. I knew the sort of clothing he would like. Something tantalising; suggestive of what was to come. My heart beat increased as I went to her drawer. I picked out a black lace semi transparent chemise. She had often worn it as an undergarment or nightdress but this time it would be her only covering.

Lisa's 34 C breasts were perfect. They were neither too large nor too small. They were a perfect upright handful with good firm nipples, which extended to hard nubs when aroused. The soft material and interlocking lace of the chemise would cover her breasts but was thin enough to allow her her nipples to protrude. The skirt settled halfway down her thighs. I told her that she should be naked under it. Lisa put on the leather collar and leather cuffs Mac had given her.

Mac arrived at exactly 5.00pm. Lisa met him at the door. He took her in his arms and kissed her lips. She took his coat and hung it up. She led him into the sitting room, carrying the holdall he always brought. As had now become the custom she placed the holdall on the table for ease of access.

Lisa had cooked a delicious lamb casserole for dinner. Mac had several helpings and, as usual, he couldn't take his eyes off her as she served him. Lisa ate little. Mac and I discussed work matters then sport but his mind was on other things as he watched Lisa serving the food and clearing the dishes. I could see that his eyes followed her bouncing unencumbered breasts with their prominent nipples covered by the loose soft silk. As her body moved within the all too translucent chemise there was the occasional hint of her buttocks and vagina visible through the black lace. He managed to keep his hands to himself but I saw that he was breathing heavily on several occasions.

After the meal Mac and I went into the sitting room as Lisa cleared the dining room. "God, I can't wait to hold her," he told me. "You are still OK with that, aren't you?"

My cock was rising. "Shall I get the frame from the garage?" I asked in way of response.

"Maybe later. That night dress she is wearing..... God, what a turn on. Did you select that for her to wear?"

"Yes, Mac, I chose it....." I paused. "Specially for your visit." I added with a smile.

"God, Paul. I desperately want her. Is that OK?" He asked me again

My knees felt week with excitement. My cock was hard at the thought that this man was shortly going to copulate with my wife. "She has been looking forward to your visit, Mac," I replied.

Lisa joined us bringing in the coffee. Mac sat on the sofa. As she leaned over to put his coffee on the side table her breast were hanging down, completely visible through the loose folds of the chemise. He took hold of her wrist. She looked surprised then shuddered. He looked into her eyes. "I have missed you so much, Lisa. Take off the cuffs. Leave the collar on and come and sit on my knee."

Lisa blushed but, with a sigh of relief as she realised that she was not going to be bound and whipped, she removed the cuffs. She sat on his knees as directed, leaving hers and my coffees on the tray. She looked ravishing in the black lace garment as her breasts rose and fell with her rapid breathing. Her nipples protruded. My cock was now rigid. I was desperate to touch it. But I wanted desperately to see Mac hold her breasts.

"Lisa, Paul tells me that John visited while I was away." As Mac said this I noticed that his hand was gently rubbing her bottom through the material of her chemise.

"Yes, Master."

"And do I understand that he punished you on the frame."

"Yes, Master. He was very strict. It hurt a lot." She blushed deeply.

"But you took the cane from him?" As he eased the chemise from under her she rose slightly to help him. He was shortly stroking the bare cheeks of her bottom.

"Yes Master. Six strokes at first. It was terrible. But I needed more and took a further six strokes later Master."

He gave her a slap on her bottom. "Stand up and show me."

She stood and turned her back to him raising the skirt of her chemise.

Mac's hand caressed her bottom. He gently moved his fingers over the marks which were by now beginning to fade. "Bend over the table." She did as she was told.

His hand pushed up her back taking the material with it. Slowly it returned to her round buttocks. "Very impressive, I can still see five......." He paused as his hand wandered over the remaining welts. "No six... or seven strokes. Well done Lisa. You did well. Your skin is feeling much tougher. The balm has worked well." He gave her a smack. "You haven't had a proper caning from me yet, have you?"

"No Master. Just on your first visit."

"That was not a full set though, was it?"

"No Master."

"And you allowed him to fuck you?"

"Oh...... I am sorry Master." She started to get up.

"No stay down. I am impressed that you managed to take him. After all he is big." Lisa remained bending over the table. Her head turned and she looked at me. "Open your legs, Lisa." He told her in a hoarse quiet voice. As she shuffled her feet to comply he placed his hand on her vagina. He rubbed it gently. He smacked her bottom with his hand. He smacked her again. "God, you're beautiful." He said. He started to smack her again and again until her backside took on a pink tint.

With his other hand he undid his belt. Within moments his trousers and boxer pants were at his ankles. He kicked them free. But he had retained the belt in his hand. He stood back and swung the belt across her bottom. She shrieked with the shock. The red stripe on her buttocks was vivid. His tool was sticking out unbending. I saw the pre-cum drip to the floor. He rubbed her vagina. "God, you're wet woman." He exclaimed. "You need this." He gave her three more strikes. Lisa cried out with each strike.

One hand went to the small of her back and pushed it down, thus raising her buttocks. The other was on his cock. He turned to me and smiled. "Ready, Paul?"

My mouth was dry. My heart was thumping. I could barely speak. Lisa looked at me again.

"Yes," I croaked. Lisa shuddered. I watched as he slowly sheathed his rigid organ between the lips of her labia. He pushed. Shortly his cock was completely buried. My heart was beating so fast; I was overcome with emotion as I touched my cock. God. Suddenly I had no control as I gushed my semen into my pants. I had come just by watching this man put his cock into my wife.

Mac shafted her well. His tool was working hard as it moved in and out of her. His hands went to her breasts which he fondled none too gently through the chemise. But after the previous couple of weeks of denial he did not last. Lisa came first and then shortly, with a loud moan, he ejaculated into my wife's vagina.

He withdrew his cock which was still semi hard. It was covered in mucus. Lisa stood and rushed to the bathroom with her hands covering her pussy. Mac stood in just his shirt and socks. "God, I needed that," he told me. "She is so good."

"Yes, I know," I told him. He took a sip of his coffee. Lisa came back into the room.

"Come, sit on my lap again," Mac directed.

She moved her butt around until she was comfortable. I suspected that she could feel his wet cock under her. Mac placed one hand on her bottom and the other on her tummy.

"Lisa, John and I spoke about you."

"Oh?"

"We decided that after just one more test you will be ready to come with us to the Club."

"Oh, what Club?" She asked.

I was listening intently as I watched his hand stroke her bottom again. .

"Well, it is not really a Club as there are no fixed premises. But a group of us meet up every three months for a special evening together. We meet in private premises where we socialise, have a few drinks and some food; then we play."

"Play?" I asked him.

"Yes, you know. Like we do here."

"Oh, you mean bondage, spankings and that sort of thing?" I asked.

"Yes, that sort of thing."

"How many people are involved?" Lisa asked.

"Well obviously I can not tell you the detail; but John is the Chairman and I am a member. There are two other single men and four married couples. Before a meeting we discuss on zoom where and when we will meet and what form the evening will take. There has to be unanimous agreement before anyone new is introduced to the Club. Once someone has attended three times they can apply for permanent membership."

"Well that sounds interesting." I exclaimed. Lisa gave me a timid smile.

Mac continued. "Of course it is not always possible but we like to have a girl on display."

"Oh!" exclaimed Lisa.

"You would have to wear a hood which would blindfold you so that you would not see any of the members and they could not identify you. That would provide everyone's anonymity."

paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers