Lisa and Mac Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next five minutes the scene quietened although Lisa continued to sob gently as I gently massaged her buttocks. I retrieved a glob of semen from her pussy and smeared it up the crack of her bottom on to the mounds. "She is better now," I told Mac. Semen continued to leak from her vagina.

"She is having difficulty taking it." he told me. "We will stop now and..."

"Master."

"Yes, Lisa."

"Did you say that I would have to take twelve strokes in one go before I could go to the Club?"

"Yes, Lisa, but we will stop now. I thought that you were ready but perhaps not."

"Master, I am ready. I know that I am. I want to please you and make my husband proud of me."

"Oh, God I am proud of you, darling. You have done so well." I told her as I rubbed more spunk over her sore oily buttocks.

"Are you saying that you want to continue?" asked Mac. There was a pause. She turned and looked at me.

"Yes, Master. I must be able to take the full twelve strokes in one go."

"But that means starting again."

Yes, Master," she replied quietly. "I promise that I will be good."

"Very well. Stand up Lisa." He told her. Lisa gingerly moved her body back so that her feet could rest firmly on the floor. She was shaking as she stood. The mucus was running down her leg. "I think that we will have you over the back of the armchair in the sitting room. Paul get the wrist cuffs please." Mac bent down and released Lisa's ankles from the table. He took the cushions into the sitting room and placed them both on the top of the back of the chair. Lisa followed us. Together we put the cuffs on her wrists. She stood behind the chair. We attached the ankle cuffs to the base of the back legs of the chair.

"Bend over," He told her. It became obvious that this position had two advantages over the table. In the first place Lisa was now bent almost double so her bottom was considerably more raised presenting a more exposed target. Secondly, her breast were no longer squashed up into her chest as they had been by the hard table. They were free hanging down unencumbered. Mac showed me where he wanted the wrist cuffs tied to the front legs of the chair. "That's much better," Mac told us as he and I observed Lisa's taught body stretched and bound over the furniture.

He got the cane from the dining room. "Right Lisa. Twelve strokes in one go now. No moving about. You take these without fuss please. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. I will really try."

"Good."

I had no task. I stood beside my secured wife and my heart went out to her.

Mac methodically gave my wife twelve hard strokes of the cane. She cried and writhed around but the bindings held her. When he was finished we untied her and she tentatively got to her feet. She immediately rubbed her bottom. Mac and I helped her upstairs and laid her on her front on the bed. Mac got dressed, telling me that once he had gone I should apply another treatment of the balm on her backside.

By this time it was three pm. We had had a busy day!

Shortly I was seeing him off through the front door.

I ran back upstairs, stripped off my pyjamas and joined Lisa in bed. Without saying a word we held each other tightly. Shortly I was stroking her bottom gently feeling the ridges of the welts. Then, as she opened her legs, I felt her vagina. I entered her with a finger. She couldn't turn on her back. She pushed me on my back, raised up and straddled me as she eased my hard cock between her soft warm wet labia lips.

She leaned forward and kissed me. "God, that was erotic." She said.