Lisa and Mac Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I did agree to come what would I have to do?" Lisa asked.

"Well Lisa, you would have to allow the members to touch you. Some would want to beat you."

"Oh, God. That sounds creepy, Master!" She said. "How many people would be there?"

"Usually only half a dozen or so can make it on any night." Mac's other hand was now on her breasts playing with a nipple. I was beginning to go hard again as I watched them.

"It sounds fun." I interjected.

"Well Lisa's training over the last few months has been preparing her for this. Now that she has proved that she can take a caning from John and now that she has been shafted by him without problem he has agreed that after one more test she could be invited. I think that you are ready for this, Lisa." He tweaked the nipple.

Lisa gave a little shudder. He pulled the skirt of her chemise away and smacked her bare bottom with his hand. But it was a friendly smack with no intention of causing pain. "I don't want to frighten you but you would receive punishment during the evening."

"Like we do here?" Lisa asked.

"A bit more than that."

"Would they tie me up, Master?"

"Yes, you would have to be firmly constrained on display."

"Have to be?"

He twisted a nipple more violently than before. Lisa squealed. He continued: "Well the punishment would be quite severe and we wouldn't want you attempting to avoid it. You wouldn't want it any other way would you, Lisa?"

He lowered the straps of the garment so that her breasts were now exposed. Lisa was visible trembling. She gave a large shudder. "No Master. I suppose not." She paused. "How long would I be.... er .... on display?"

"Well, you would be restrained for the whole evening while the members were having drinks and socialising. It would probably be three or four hours. However long we wanted to enjoy you."

"God. Oh my God, Master. No, I really couldn't....."

He stroked Lisa's bare back. "Yes, you could, Lisa." He said to her gently. "We have trained you for this. You would be perfect."

"What? A whole evening of being on show, restrained and punished by strangers?"

"Lisa, during the course of the evening you would receive the strap and the little breast whip on your back, bottom and front just as we have practised here." While talking his hand wandered over her back and breasts as if to emphasise his description. "The balm that we have been massaging into your skin has toughened up your body so you can take more serious punishment. You no longer have the soft skin you had a few months ago."

"Yes, Master, my skin is much tougher now." Lisa replied.

"The difference with the Club would be that we would play with you for longer. But there would be pleasure for you as well."

"Really?"

"The members would want to use some canes as well." Lisa looked down at the floor and gave another noticeable shudder. "Would you be OK with that?" He asked her. His hand was now on her thigh.

She was shaking as she falteringly replied. "Er... I am not sure, Master. John gave me twelve strokes of the cane. But it was very painful."

"Yes, I know. But you were aroused by it, weren't you? After all you readily volunteered for the final six. That was very brave."

She paused. "Err, yes, Master. I was er.... sort of..... aroused. Would it be worse than that?"

"Lisa, I have to be honest with you. Yes, it would be worse." Mac's hand was stroking her bare bottom again. He continued: "Let's say eight members attended, they would all want to...... shall we say......punish you like John did."

"Oh God. That would be..... Oh no. That would be impossible. No girl could take that."

"The last girl who visited took 72 strokes of the cane before we released her." He caressed her buttocks. "They were given in groups of twelve. You would have to take about twelve strokes from each member."

Lisa shivered. "Oh God." She exclaimed.

"We let the last girl off the whip as she wouldn't have been able to take it."

Lisa's hand went to her mouth as she let out a little squeal. Her breathing had quickened and her breasts were prominently rising and falling. Her nipples were rigid. Mac was now pulling on a nipple with his other hand. "God, Master. A whip?"

"John said that he hoped that you would manage it better." Mac said.

We were all silent for a minute. Lisa's hand went to her vagina. Taking a really deep breath she looked at Mac. "God. I don't think that I could." Both of Mac's hands were busy stroking her breasts and bottom. She was breathing hard. "I suppose that it could be a sort of challenge." She murmured quietly as her fingers stroked her vagina.

Once again there was silence in the room other than the hard breathing of the three of us. The atmosphere was electric. After an embarrassing pause Lisa asked: "You said that they would want to pleasure me, Master? Would you want them to fuck me?"

"Yes, Lisa. Definitely. They would want to use your mouth, your pussy and your backside. But we have practised all these here. You would be by far the most beautiful girl to take part in one of our events and they would all want to use you." He paused to allow this to sink in. "Lisa, dear, they would love you. You would experience the best sex that you have ever had." He gave her backside another gentle slap.

"God, It sounds like a gang bang."

Mac was petting Lisa's breasts. "Well the one thing that I will guarantee is that no one will do anything to you that would harm you permanently. You would suffer pain, of course, but I think that you would expect that and even welcome it."

"Oh, God. You know me too well, Master." She smiled as she squirmed on his lap. I suspected that all this talk was making him hard, pressing his naked cock against her bare bottom. It was certainly having an effect on me.

"We could allow you a safe word."

"Oh. If I was to agree to go Master, I think that I would put my complete trust in you."

"Lisa I think that you are very brave. I know that you are ready for this." His fingers had joined hers on her vagina.

Lisa sighed deeply. "I want to please you Master, and, of course, my husband. But I will have to think about it and talk with Paul." She looked across at me and I smiled.

"You have taken beatings from both John and me. And while I was away you proved to John that you are able to take a serious caning. I think that your training is almost complete. There is one more piece of training to complete before the Club visit and I will need John for that."

.

"Oh, God. Not another whipping?"

"No Lisa dear. Let's just say that John and I will need to train you to take DP. We need to ensure that you know how to manage that before we take you to the Club."

"It all sounds so.... well.... er.....mysterious...... What is DP, Master?"

"We will explain later. Now enough talk. Up you go to the bedroom. Get on the bed on your knees in the submissive position with your head in the pillows, bottom up, and wait for me." Lisa stood up. She stared at Mac. I saw a fleeting expression of hesitation. She turned and started towards the door. "Oh..... and Lisa," she turned back again. He smiled. "We will need the KY jelly. Please put it on the bed beside you."

She hesitated. Had he gone too far? I turned to Mac. He was staring at her with a smile. "Yes, Master," she said as she left the room.

"Paul," He turned towards me. "I can assure you that she will be safe in my hands. We have known each other for several months now and I know that you trust me to look after her."

"It all seems to me to be rather severe. I will need to discuss it with Lisa but I am sure that she may want to take it as a challenge."

"Well that is encouraging," he told me as he stood. My eyes were immediately drawn to his cock protruding through his shirt front. It was dangling; just semi hard. He opened his bag on the table and took out the leather strap and the small breast whip which he had used on Lisa previously. "I am sure that I will be able to persuade her." He looked at me and smiled as he slapped the strap on his hand making a sharp crack. My cock was swelling.

"Are you going to beat her now?" I asked tentatively as I touched my cock through my trousers.

"Would you like me to?" He asked as he slapped his hand again.

I hesitated. "Oh, God. Yes. Give her what you think she deserves."

He headed to the stairs then turned towards me. "I am going to fuck her arse now." He took a few more steps. "Please don't disturb us." He continued up the stairs. I heard my bedroom door being firmly shut.

'God, Mac. You are a bastard,' I thought to myself. He knew that it was a turn on for me when she was punished. My cock was now rigid. I heard another sharp crack followed by a cry from Lisa. My cock twitched. He was beating her! I undid my trousers. Then another crack and another cry. My cock was in my hand. I waited. Listening. 'Crack'. God it felt good. She was getting it hard. I quietly moved up the stairs and was soon outside the bedroom door. 'Crack'. I could hear Lisa crying quietly. "Please Master," I heard her cry.

"You have missed this haven't you?" I heard Mac say. 'Crack'.

"Please."

"Bottom up, Girl."

'Crack'. "Oh God, please punish me hard, Master."

There followed a steady stream of the sound of leather striking bare flesh. Then there was silence. I held my cock and listened. Lisa was whimpering softly. Then a louder gasp. Bang as the headboard hit the wall. Another bang. Then another. He was now fucking her and the headboard was hitting the wall in unison. I couldn't hold it as I came in my hand for the second time.

I quietly went to the spare room. I laid in bed thinking about what was happening. My friend from work was in my bedroom having anal sex with my wife, while I masturbated outside the door. How shameful. I knew that I could never hurt my adorable wife who I loved dearly. But deep down in the depths of my depraved mind I took pleasure from her beating; and worse still, I found it incredibly erotic when she was being sexually penetrated in my bedroom. The ultimate had been when I had witnessed her being sodomised and that is what was happening to her now. I knew that she got tremendous pleasure from another man who would do things that I could never bring myself to do -- but so did I.

xxXxx

As had become the custom the next morning I took a tray with three cups and a pot of tea, milk and sugar up to the bedroom. I felt shy at the thought of intruding. My cock was stiff in my pyjamas as I imagined Mac on top of my wife and the urge to see her in bed with him was impulsive. I knocked on the door then opened it tentatively.

They both seemed to be asleep. Lisa heard me and was looking incredibly embarrassed as she sat up holding the bed covers up to her breasts. Mac stirred. He saw me and smiled. "Good morning," he said. He pushed the covers aside, stood naked beside the bed and scratched. My eyes couldn't avoid the cock which was dangling at half mast in front of us. "Must go to the loo," he explained as he left the room.

"Are you OK, darling," I asked as I put the tray on her side table. The covers slipped displaying her breasts.

"Mmm, yes. Very much OK!"

"Did he beat you hard?" I asked.

"No, not too hard. He said that he didn't want lasting marks on me."

"Your breasts are very red," I told her as I gently examined them.

She put her hands on her breasts and inspected them. "They'll recover," she said.

"Then he fucked you, didn't he?" I asked as I sat beside her on the bed.

"Yes," she blushed. Her hand went to my cock covered by my pyjama trousers.

"In your bottom?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, "How did you know?

"He told me that he was going to."

"Oh God, how awful." She blushed more deeply as her hand gripped my hard cock.

"I could hear you," I told her.

She gasped. "Oh, you poor darling. How embarrassing." She gasped as she sighed and squeezed me.

"Was it good?" I couldn't resist asking.

"Yes..... Oh Paul, yes, it was very good, darling. He is so powerful." She squeezed even harder. I was now solid and I was glad that she could feel it.

Mac returned, his cock still swinging in front of him. He jumped into bed covering himself with the duvet. "OK you love birds, let's have cup of tea."

I poured cups for all three of us. "OK," said Mac. "Assuming that we want to keep the ball rolling for a Club visit we need to get together with John again." Lisa trembled. "Would it be OK if I contacted him and we came to see you during the week?"

I looked at Lisa as I put my arm around her shoulders. She was breathing heavily but I noticed her nipples were hard. She shivered again and nodded to me. "Yes, that would be fine," I told him.

"Good. Paul, I want you to take a couple of sexy photos of Lisa with her head cropped off and send them to me so I can send them to the members. They need to see what to expect."

"Oh, is that necessary, Mac?" I asked.

"Yes, it is Paul." He replied firmly. I still had my arm around my wife as I gave her a squeeze.

"OK."

"Good." He took a sip of tea then placed his hand on Lisa's thigh which was under the duvet. "Now Lisa, I need to get very personal." He paused. "In order for you to be at your best at the Club we will need to take you there when you are ovulating, when your hormones are most active." He paused. Lisa looked at me in shock and blushed deeply. "When is your next period due?" His arm went under the duvet and I could see the outline of his hand as her stroked her thigh.

"Oh, .... er.... well it would be...." She counted silently on her fingers. "Oh God. Oh, I am sorry. I never thought. I will be due on Wednesday. I hope that it will not upset your visit."

"Oh," replied Mac. "Hopefully we will visit before then. I am sure that it will be OK."

"If I am early we couldn't...... sort of .... I would have to.. wear a tampon." Lisa blushed as she told him.

"Don't worry. It will be OK," he replied. "So the best time to take you to the Club would be in two weeks time. Say two Saturdays from now. We will plan on that."

"But we haven't agreed to go yet." I told him.

"But Lisa wants to go, don't you, Lisa?" He asked her. I could see the his hand was now manoeuvring under the covers in the region of her vagina.

She looked at me then him. "I.... er..... well..... I think so, Master."

"Well we need to plan then." Mac replied. His hand continued its activity under the duvet. "Right Paul. Get the balm. We need to give her a good coating of the grease."

I left the bed and got the balm from the bedside cupboard. Lisa was lying on her back as Mac pulled off the duvet. She was now exposed to us, naked. Together we took the balm and while Mac massaged her breasts and stomach with it I worked on her legs up to her pussy. After ten minutes Lisa was moaning. Mac told her to turn over. Together we worked on her back, Mac concentrating on the top half of her body and I worked on her legs and sore red bottom, which needed a lot of the soothing ointment. Lisa continued moaning. Once she was well oiled Mac stopped and looked at Lisa. He seemed lost in thought. His hands took over massaging her buttocks.

"So we have two weeks before the Club visit," he mused.

I wasn't sure what he was getting at so I added: "Should we agree to go." Lisa was breathing rapidly and I noticed that there was now some movement of her buttocks as she raised them in response to his touch. Her legs parted.

"Plenty of time for cane marks to disappear," he said. His hands continued their stroking of her bottom. He gave her a slap. She gasped.

One could still make out the strokes that John had given her so I agreed. "Plenty of time for those to go," I agreed.

"Lisa, I know that you have received the cane from John but..." He left his sentence unfinished.

Lisa moaned. His hands were more firm on her. He slapped her again. "Such a naughty wife, aren't you?"

Lisa groaned. She looked up. "Yes, Master," she whimpered in reply. She raised her bottom as she opened her legs and pushed up on her knees. His hands stroked her firmly.

"What do you think Paul? Is your wife naughty?" he asked me.

God this was so erotic. Here was this man..... She clenched her buttocks in response to his caress. Should I agree?

I cleared my throat. "Is your cane in your car?" I asked him.

Lisa turned and looked at me. She gave a cry. "Oh no!" she cried out as she buried her head in the pillow. "Please no."

"Yes. The keys are in my trouser pocket." Mac told me. As I got the keys he said: "Prepare downstairs."

"You mean the frame?" Lisa was whimpering.

"No, the table. Like on the first visit." Lisa gulped loudly.

I went down the stairs. I heard another slap of the hand and a little cry from Lisa. "It's OK, Lisa. You will be fine," I heard Mac say soothingly.

I rushed outside, opened his car, and looked in the boot. There was the three foot cane with the black leather handle which I recognised from his first visit. I returned self consciously to the house hoping that no neighbours would see me carrying it, and me in my pyjamas!

Mac and Lisa were already in the dining room. Both were naked. Mac was securing the ankle cuffs. I placed the cane on the table.

I retrieved two large cushions from the sitting room and placed them over the edge of the dining room table. I heard Lisa moan aloud. "Please," she whined to no one in particular.

She was led by Mac to the table. Her legs were shaking. She could barely walk so Mac had to support her. "Bend over Lisa." He said. She shivered as she got on tip toes, then stretched over the cushions with her arse high. He got some short pieces of rope out of his bag and gave one to me. He signalled me to secure her right ankle cuff to the leg of the table while he did the same with the left cuff. Her legs were now wide apart. She looked lovely with the light sheen of the balm reflecting off her body and her shiny buttocks up high. The previous cane marks were still just visible.

"Take her hands," he told me. As I went to the other end of the table I picked up the cane and gave it to Mac. I lent forward on the table to take her hands. I grasped them tightly as she looked me in the eye.

"Please," she said again.

"What darling?" I asked.

"Oh God."

I looked up at Mac who was watching us as he flexed the cane. I saw that his cock was hardening as it responded to the scene. "She wants this," I told him. Her eyes widened and she made a silent 'Oh' with her mouth. He laid the cane on her bottom. She juddered then clenched the cheeks of her bottom.

"The same as John?" He asked no one in particular."

I looked her in the eye. "Yes, the same as John. Twelve strokes." I told him. She moaned loudly as she looked at me and gasped. He swished the cane through the air. The sound was viscous. She mouthed at me "I love you."

John took steady aim. Swish, "Owwe." She tried to turn but the restraints on her legs gave her only limited ability to move.

He laid the cane on her backside again. Swish. "God no." She cried. She squirmed over the pillow. Swish. "Ahh." She tried to pull her hands out of mine. She was sobbing gently.

He placed the cane on her bottom which was moving from left to right. Swish, followed immediately by another. She shrieked out loudly and was making a greater effort to turn away from him.

"Settle down," Mac told her. Gradually she settled but the the next strike was very hard and she pulled her hands out of mine and immediately started to rub her buttocks.

She was sobbing quite loudly now. "Perhaps we ought to stop," I suggested to Mac. His cock stuck firmly out from his body.

He didn't reply at first. Lisa was sobbing quite loudly now as she rubbed her bottom. Her body was covered with a light film of sweat. I went to the other end of the table where I could see Lisa's bottom between her fingers. I gently removed her hands and substituted mine, gently rubbing her cheeks. Her sobbing gradually quietened. She got up on her elbows so her naked breasts were now swinging free in time with her sobs. She was drenched in sweat. The red and blue welts were spectacular. Six very clear lines were rising as I watched. But the skin was not broken so no lasting harm was done. I rubbed her buttocks gently. I was conscious that my cock was struggling to get hard in my pyjama pants. My hand wandered to her pussy. God, she was wet. Really wet. The mucus was dripping out of her on to the cushion. She moaned as I fingered her. Mac saw what I was doing. He gently pushed me aside. Taking his solid tool in his hand he sheathed it with no effort. Lisa moaned loudly and bucked up at the intrusion. But then she sighed and trembled as she orgasmed. Mac only needed three or four hard stroke before he pushed in hard, tensioned, then came inside my wife. As he withdrew his glistening cock semen dribbled out of Lisa's cunt.