All Comments on 'Lisa and Mac Ch. 09'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
flyhigh42flyhigh42over 1 year ago

I liked every chapter. I admire Paul for helping Lisa attain her wonderful experiences always with the love and caring of Paul. It is only a real man and a loving husband that can support his wife in these amazing and erotic masochistic pleasures. Bravo for Paul and kudos for Lisa.

l0vefunl0vefunover 1 year ago

For her mental stability she needs to go hime with her husband for much needed aftercare

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn’t trust John as far as I could throw him. He’s an abusive bastard. I wasn’t able to read all of this just the thought of 12 strokes from each person there was enough to make me want to vomit. It comes across to me as manipulative grooming instead of consensual kink.

flyhigh42flyhigh42over 1 year ago

I'm hoping when John returns Lisa to Paul she will have 2 more accomplishments to be very proud of. One will be her new ability to completely deep throat Paul's huge cock and accept his rough face fucking and learn to do so will great pleasure. The other will be her new found pleasure in receiving a man's fist into both her cunt and her ass, also with just as much pleasure. Paul will be amazed, supportive and extremely proud of his beautiful and accomplished wife, Lisa. Paul, with some anxiety, have to share with Lisa the couple he went home with assisted him in discovering his own latent and hidden submissive as he also discovered his newly awakening bisexuality. All of this further strengthening their loving marriage.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter. Hottest thing on Literotica imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for chapter 10

I love this story

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

Can someone explain in this scenario, why Lisa is with Paul - he doesn’t meet or fulfill any of her needs - he is superfluous and irrelevant to her ….. he is totally redundant and quite frankly irrelevant to her happiness and personal fulfilment

va2txva2txover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for Ch 10!! Thank you for such a hot story

lddebatelddebateover 1 year ago

This was a solid payoff after the set-up from most of the story. I'm excited to see where it goes from here. I really want to know what's going to happen to Lisa. I hope Paul doesn't become a pain sub. That would be a disservice to his character. There's a big difference between understanding your limits / being a loving partner by helping your spouse fulfill their needs / being a voyeur vs. becoming a pain sub (I'm not a fan of Lisa and Paul being separated at the end of the evening). Hopefully we'll see more of this story soon! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapters!

Some of the best erotic writing I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next Chapters could be While Lisa was away, Lisa's return ( if she returns ) , New Contact

hugh58hugh58over 1 year ago

I like all the other people that have made comments on this page am waiting for at least one more chapter if not more as I have read this story from chapter 1 and love the dynamics of this story which needs to continue until a natural conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find myself oddly captivated by the Lisa and Mac story. The characters seem relatable and though their lives are certainly different from most others, things seem possible. Obviously, things are exaggerated in stories like this, and I would like to believe that the author will work through the rest of the story and bring Lisa and Paul a happy ever after. I’ve been an avid reader of the stories here on Literotica (and other similar sites) and too often these stories end up with the couple torn apart, one or the other, or sometimes even both deciding that the possibilities outside their relationship trumps the love that they have for each other. Through Chapter 9, Lisa clearly still wants the comfort of her husband. Paul seems to be exploring what may become his own submission and cuckoldry. I suppose my hope for a happily ever after is somewhat farfetched, the story is called Lisa and Mac, not Lisa and Paul. And when Lisa is taken to the club, they decide that Mac should be named as her husband. But I believe that their relationship can survive . . . and thrive . . . if the two of them want it badly enough. Lisa and Paul could keep Mac and John as ‘friends with benefits’, odd benefits, sure, but still. Lisa’s desire for submission and her masochism can be satisfied outside the marriage if everything is kept above board. It appears that that’s what Lisa desires. She’s always asking Paul to stay with her, to watch over her, to prevent things from going too far. She seems to understand instinctively that without Paul’s oversight that she’ll let things happen that she might enjoy but knows is wrong for her. And if Paul is going to change from being a voyeur for Lisa’s ‘training’ and becoming more of a cuckold and submitting himself to others, well, that doesn’t bode well. I’ve been a reader of hundreds of stores here on Literotica, and this genre too often ends in pain and suffering for the married couple. Let’s see if this author can find a way to make this story end in a more satisfactory manner.

toshiro75toshiro75about 1 year ago

Dissapointed about nor ending story. Especially by starting another so simmilar which probably wouldn't be finnished also. Whats the point of reading then?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, I would cut 20 years off the end of my life in order to have a relationship with a woman, I could never be apart of something like this. She. Forget it

ontherocks007ontherocks007about 2 months ago

I so want the next part. Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous