Lisa & My New Discovery

Story Info
Insatiable Lisa.
1.7k words
4.17
15.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read "A Confession" first...

This is my story about my wife's "A Confession" story.

****

I am a chemist in a large drug manufacturing company and when I am not working for them, I am at home working on trying to find new discoveries. At one point 15 years ago I made such a discovery regarding a pill to enhance a woman's sexuality...it wasn't an aphrodisiac but on the same order.

I tried it on mice and it worked very well. The female mouse stayed in heat for a couple of days & never got tired. Although unethical, I needed to try it on a human being and my wife Lisa was the perfect choice.

You see, my wife is a sex machine. She is 5'6", 125, 36-24-37 and loves sex and when she get started, she is insatiable. So I devised a plan to test my discovery.

I called my sister who has two 18 year old twin nerdy type boys and told her I needed to speak to her. She told me to come over. About an hour later I arrived and she was there with her boys, Richard & Robert. I came right out and said, "Sis, I just made a great discovery but I need the help of the boys."

She asked, "What do you want them to do?"

I looked at the boys and said, "I want your boys to have sex with your Aunt Lisa. You see, I have discovered a pill that enhances sexuality and I have to try it on a human female."

They were shocked but my sister said, "Well, it's up to them. If you're ok with it, I guess I am too. Tell us more."

I went on, "I have to go away next weekend and you could ask Lisa to watch them for the weekend. I'll suggest she take them to the cabin. The boys will have the pills to put in her drink before bedtime and see what happens afterwards. If the pills work she will be open to sexual advances and ultimately she will fuck them. They need to video & take pictures and take notes as well."

I turned to the boys and said, "You wouldn't mind fucking your Aunt Lisa, would you?"

"Hell no." They both said with big smiles.

I then went over the plan, including them sabotaging the generator so they could sleep with her. Then when she is asleep, they could start their sexual activity with her. I told them it might take a day to get her fully going but they had to be persistent and play it by ear.

My sister got up and looked at me and said, "I think you are fucking nuts but hey, if nothing else my sons might get some pussy." As she laughed leaving the kitchen.

I went over the details with the boys.

"When you get to the cabin get everything put away and listen to your aunt. She will check the generator for sure and ask you to get wood for the fireplace. When you get the wood, drain some of the gas from the generator so it will stop working and the cabin will get chilly. Knowing your aunt she will tell you to sleep with her in bed so you can all be warm."

I continued, "Before going to bed ask her to make hot chocolate & slip a pill in hers & then finish & go to bed.She will probably start having dreams so go along with it. Enjoy yourselves."

I went on, "The next night do the same and by then the pills will start to really work. If all goes well, you two will be fucking her for the whole weekend."

When I was finished, Robert asked, "What happens if the pills don't work?"

"Then the game is off."

"Do we cum in her?"

"If you want to, you can."

"What if she realizes we drugged her?"

"She won't suspect that...you just won't be able to continue. Make sure you send me videos, pictures and notes of what went on each night."

After we finished, I gave them four pills and left.

I was a nervous wreck all week and when I left on Friday I sent a text to the boys wishing them good luck.

Over the weekend I received info on what happened and it looked like my pills worked but I had to wait until I saw them and got the details. When I got home Lisa didn't say a word except that they had a nice time and nothing more.

One night I told Lisa I was going over to my sister's to help her with something that needed fixing. When I got there, the boys had copies of the pictures and videos as well as some notes.

My sister made coffee and as we drank, I asked them to give me the details.

Richard said, "Well, we did everything you suggested and sure enough she said we could sleep with her to keep warm. We were in our boxers & t-shirts and she was in scraggly pj's. We asked her to make hot chocolate and she did and we put the pill in hers and when we finished, we went to bed."

Robert continued, "During the night she started moving around and we started playing with her boobs and she tried pushing our hands away but we didn't stop. We eventually got her boobs exposed and we played with them & started sucking her big nipples. She started moaning and talking in her sleep."

Richard went on, "She must have been dreaming and thought it was you and she told 'you' to continue & don't stop. We continued and we started playing with her pussy. Then we removed her bottoms and we slipped our fingers in her pussy. She moaned and told 'you' not to stop. Then each one of us fucked her and came in her and then we left. By then she was fast asleep."

"Wow, the pills worked better than I thought."

Richard said, "When she woke up she started screaming at us that we fucked her but we told her she was having dreams & moaning in her sleep so we left the bed."

"You  boys did a great job. Tell me about the next night."

Robert said, "Aunt Lisa wasn't mad anymore and by the time it was ready for bed, she made us hot chocolate again and we slipped a pill in hers and went to bed. She started dreaming right away and thought it was her husband playing with her. This time we really got into it with her and she kept moaning, 'don't stop Jim...fuck me... cum in me' so we both fucked her and then her eyes opened wide and she saw us. We almost panicked but she looked at us and said, "Don't stop. Fuck me" and we did. We came in her and then after she started sucking our cocks and couldn't get enough. We fucked her the whole night."

"That is amazing. So, she actually wanted you two to fuck her?"

They both answered a 'yes.'

Then Richard said, "We told her in the morning we wanted her naked so we can play with her and feel her up anytime & she agreed and for the whole day we did whatever we wanted with her. It was a terrific weekend."

Robert added, "She told us that she would always be available to us if we wanted to fuck her."

I said, "Well boys then I'll have to give you a few more pills. You can enjoy your aunt anytime you want, just tell me about it."

They said they would and I left.

When I got home I started working on refining the pill so it would make the female open to sexual activity immediately.  For weeks I worked on the formula and finally was ready to try the new pill. This time I would give it to her myself.

One Saturday night Lisa and I went out to dinner and I slipped a pill in her drink before we went home. By the time we got home, Lisa started getting horny and told me she wanted me to fuck her. Obviously the new pill was working.

As soon as we got in the house, Lisa was all over me and we went right to the bedroom. We wasted no time in fucking. She was insatiable and we fucked often during the night. The next morning, she continued where she left off and we fucked all morning.

At one point she said, "Jim, I'm so horny baby...I need more cock."

Then I took a chance and said, "Baby, if you want more cock, would you want to fuck my nephew's? I'm sure they would love to fuck their aunt."

"Oh, yes Jim. Call them and tell them to come & fuck me."

I called them and they came right over.

I took them into the bedroom and they undressed and started playing with Lisa.

Robert said, "Aunt Lisa, tell your hubby what we did at the cabin."

She looked at him and then me and said, "Jim, I fucked them the whole weekend. I let them do whatever they wanted to me. I needed them and I need them now. Forgive me but I can't help myself."

I watched as both boys fucked her & came in her. After awhile she fell asleep from exhaustion.

I thanked my nephews for coming over & they left.

I thought to myself that the pills were dangerous and decided to destroy them and all my notes.

As my wife slept, I went to my workshop and destroyed the pills and all my notes.

By the time I went upstairs, Lisa was up and walking around naked. Not that I minded but I asked her, "Why are you walking around naked? Not that I mind."

You enjoyed me so from now on, you can enjoy me anytime you want. By the way, those pills of yours are terrific. I hope you have lots more."

I looked at her and quickly called my nephew's and asked them if they still had the pills and they said...."

What do you think they said?

Look for a possible follow up...