Lisa And The Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonio's eyes didn't leave her as she approached him, she was glad to see. In fact, Lisa felt sure she saw his eyes sweep over her figure twice as she drew near him.

"Good morning, Ms. M."

Lisa smiled.

"You can call me 'Lisa,' Antonio. We're both adults."

"Oh, OK, Ms.... Lisa."

"How was your week?" she asked, in a tone she hoped sounded friendly but not too flirty.

"Busy. My class load is pretty heavy, and I've got a bunch of pool jobs to do."

Lisa recalled that Marina sometimes boasted about how bright and hard-working her son was.

"What are you studying?"

"I'm majoring in electrical engineering."

"I'm impressed," Lisa said. "That sounds difficult."

"Yeah," he said, shrugging. "I guess so. I've always been good at math. I thought about majoring in math, but Mom thought electrical engineering was more practical, so I did that."

"I see." Lisa grinned. "Do you always do what older women want you to do?"

Antonio grinned back, in his boyish way, but did Lisa detect a glint of something more than boyishness in his eye? She wasn't sure.

"Not all the time," he said, pausing. "But sometimes."

Lisa wished she could take back what she'd said. That was going too far, wasn't it? But she couldn't take it back, so she shifted gears.

"Would you like me to get you anything to drink?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks... Lisa."

Finally, he'd gotten it down. Was it in response to her comment?

Lisa smiled and turned and walked back toward the house, slowly. She pulled out her phone and looked at it as though she was checking messages. But she wasn't. Instead, she opened an app that turned the phone into a mirror so she could watch Antonio while turned away from him, to see if he watched her. She was pleased to see he did. His face was turned in her direction, and if she was not mistaken, his eyes were on her ass.

Lisa took the next step by dropping her keys on the patio. She bent over in an exaggerated fashion, slowly, angling her phone mirror to catch Antonio's reaction. His eyes were on her still, and while she leaned over and scooped up the keys his lips mouthed a word she couldn't make out -- but it might have been "damn!"

Lisa stood up, smirked to herself with satisfaction, and went to the house. Before she entered, she turned back to Antonio.

"Antonio, I'm going to take a shower. It will take me about 20 minutes, and I'll be back after that to pay you before you leave."

"No problem, Lisa," he called and waved.

Lisa walked into the house, closing it behind her. She got to work -- setting part two of her plan in motion.

Instead of walking to the bathroom to take her shower, she walked toward a wood coffee table she had placed earlier in the morning six feet back from the backyard window -- the one through which she had watched Antonio the previous time. She intended to watch him again, but in a different way.

She opened the slats of the window blinds enough so she could see Antonio working around the pool, but not so much that with the sun outside reflecting off the window he would be able to see her. She was pretty sure of that, at least. The window went most of the way to the floor, and the tabletop was not quite two feet off the ground. On top of the table lay three objects, which she had bought online earlier that week: a small pink oval vibrator, a thick, realistic latex dildo with a suction-cup bottom, and a tube of lubricant.

Lisa stripped off her shorts and bra. She stood completely naked in front of the slatted window and watched Antonio tending to the pool with grace and strength. After enjoying watching him at his work for a few moments, she crawled up on the coffee table. She picked up the dildo, held it to her mouth, and licked the tip of it, shaped just like the bulb of a man's cock, but a little bigger than most cock heads she had seen. She imagined it was her pool boy's cock.

Lisa knew she was being bad. But she couldn't help it. It was a good sort of bad, the best sort. She'd been fantasizing about Antonio all week, and she wanted--she needed--a little wicked pleasure.

"Antonio," she called out to the empty room, as she had the previous week. "Let's have some fun."

As if in response, although he could not possibly have heard her, Antonio looked up from the pool, toward the house, as though he was looking for something. He didn't look in her direction, but to the back door.

Lisa pulled the dildo away from her mouth and watched, rapt, as Antonio's hand cupped his crotch. My God, he was touching himself and squeezing himself, looking toward the back door, the whole time, as though to confirm he saw no sight of Lisa and she wasn't looking back at him.

Lisa gasped quietly in awe as Antonio pulled his shorts down, and his cock sprang free. He wore no underwear, as she had guessed from the way he bulged loosely and freely under the shorts. His cock was long, and thick -- even bigger than the dildo she held. It stood straight out from his body. It was magnificent.

He began stroking himself, rapidly.

Lisa realized it was because of the show she had put on for him. She had turned him on, just as he turned her on.

She couldn't wait any longer.

She licked the bottom of the dildo and smacked it down on the table. It pointed to the ceiling, bobbing back and forth.

Lisa grabbed the lube tube and poured a thin goopy stream over the dildo head and massaged the lube all over the shaft. Then she lifted herself on her knees, poised right over it, and lowered herself onto it.

Her eyes were on Antonio, furiously stroking his cock, as she began fucking the table dildo in a steady rhythm. Rising and falling on it, she imagined it was Antonio's thick, beautiful cock that was fucking her.

It felt so good, and it turned her on so much to watch Antonio, knowing he was thinking about her as he jerked himself off by the pool.

She closed her eyes at the sensation: the fullness of it, stretching her, but slipping in easily, too, effortlessly.

It wasn't easy on the knees, rising and falling on the dildo on a wood table, and for a flash of a moment Lisa wished her knees were younger. But the joy of the thick cock entering her, and of the fantasy about her pool boy, made any discomfort worth it.

"Antonio," she said to the empty room and to the slick thickness of the toy inside her.

Lisa opened her eyes. Antonio stood before her, jerking off, maybe 50 feet away, but no more than that. Lisa lay bared to him, her naked body splayed and pussy open, stuffed with the toy. He didn't look her way. He looked at the pool. But Lisa imagined his eyes boring in, through the window, his gaze focused on her pussy.

Without stopping her constant movement on the big toy, she picked up the vibrator and switched it on. She held it close over her clitoris. Its buzz filled the otherwise quiet room.

She held the vibrator to her clit while she fucked her pussy with the bigger toy. She stared at Antonio, through the window, and imagined it was his cock -- his youthful cock -- that fucked her, in a steady, insistent rhythm.

She closed her eyes for a few moments, surrendering fully to the sensations in her pussy and on her clit. When she opened them, she saw Antonio's body shake, and a great gush of white cum sprayed from his cock and splashed into the pool.

That did it. Lisa could hold back no longer. Stifling a scream, she whimpered and spasmed and her body shook with her orgasm. Lisa felt a surge of wetness, and the suddenly slicked-up dildo moved inside her with greater ease. Through the window she saw Antonio tuck his spent cock back into his shorts, and he resumed his pool cleaning.

Lisa rose off the dildo on shaky legs, hopped off the table, and scurried to her bathroom to shower fast.

When she was done, a few minutes later, she pulled a short, silky pink robe off a hook on the wall and wrapped and sashed her nude body in it.

She would give Antonio a little more show before he left. Lisa felt bolder knowing what he had done in her pool, and what she had done while watching him, in secret, without him knowing. She was playing a secret, sexy, delicious game with her pool boy, and he didn't even know it.

Lisa pushed her feet into clogs by the door and walked into the back yard with a purse, just as Antonio had finished his pool cleaning and was gathering his equipment to leave. His face froze in a stunned expression when he looked in her direction, to Lisa's delight. The robe's silky fabric was whisper thin, and she knew from the way it clung to her that Antonio knew she wore nothing under it. The hem of the robe ended high on her thighs, and it showed off a lot of leg. Lisa savored the hungry look in Antonio's eyes as they feasted on her. He was trying to behave, but he was a young man, and young men were seldom subtle when it came to staring at women.

Even 54-year-old women, Lisa was glad to see.

She paid him, and Antonio left, turning back several times on his way out of the yard, obviously to look at her a few last times.

After the gate closed behind him, Lisa waited until she heard Antonio's car drive away. Then she unfastened the robe, and let it drop at her feet on the patio. She stood nude in her backyard, the sun warming her skin.

She walked to the edge of the pool, near the shallow end.

The remnant of Antonio's cum still lay visible on the pool surface. Antonio had not cleaned it up. It was just a thin patchy film, and Lisa wouldn't even have noticed it had she not seen him spurt into the pool earlier. But there was no mistake: it was his cum.

Lisa waded into the pool, without even thinking more about what she was doing. The day was hot already, but the water was cool, and it made her skin tingle.

She walked to the area in the pool where Antonio's cum lay. She walked right into the milky traces of it, until it caressed her torso. Her pool boy's cum was on her body. She put out a hand and waved it through the watery film until some of it coated her fingers.

She put the fingers to her mouth and sucked on them.

It felt dirty, nasty -- and delicious.

Lisa dawdled in the pool for a while, enjoying the knowledge that the residue of Antonio's cum touched and clung to her skin. Eventually, she left the pool, went back into the house, put her clothes on, and got to work.

* * * *

Lisa thought about Antonio, again, days later, when she was going through her dresser drawers. Summer was fast approaching, and Lisa wanted to survey her swimsuit collection to see if it needed updating. She sifted through her collection unhappily. Most of her suits were old. She found a cute purple bikini, and she held it up for inspection. She hadn't worn it in years. It was small, and it was sexy, but one of the string ties was frayed.

She wondered, suddenly, what Antonio would think if he saw her in a bikini.

He'd already seen her in her skimpy exercise ensemble. He'd seen her in the silk bathrobe. A bikini, however, especially an extra small one, would be taking things to another level.

"Would you like that, Antonio?" she asked to the room. "Do you want to see Ms. M in a bikini?"

He probably would. And she probably would like to be seen in one. It would be naughty, and perhaps a little risky -- but not too risky. She could make it look like she was just hanging out at the pool.

But did she have the right bikini to wear? She looked through the ones in her drawer. None were quite right. They weren't quite... sexy enough and new enough. Lisa wanted to sex it up. She wanted to show off for Antonio. Not too much, but just enough.

She scurried to her computer and opened her browser. First, she checked the weather forecast. Sure enough, the next Wednesday promised to be sunny and hot: perfect bikini weather.

Next, she shopped for a bikini. It didn't have to be expensive, or fancy. It just had to be skimpy. What color should it be? Lisa decided on pale blue, to match her eyes. She found just the right thing: a tiny tied-at-the-side string bikini, with just enough fabric to cover what absolutely needed to be covered, and no more than that. She clicked the order key. The Site told her it would be on her doorstep in two days.

She felt sure Antonio would like it. For the next two days she smiled to herself every time she thought of Antonio's next pool-cleaning assignment, and of the bikini that was on its way to her in the mail.

The bikini arrived on Monday, two days before the next pool cleaning.

Lisa clutched the package and scampered to her bedroom. She tore the package open and removed two stringy blue pieces of fabric. She held them up.

They were small. No, they were tiny. She could not remember ever having worn such a tiny bikini. She knitted her brow with concern.

As a younger woman, Lisa had worn bikinis at the beach and the pool, without hesitation. She would often catch men sneaking admiring glances at her. She smiled at that. Men always thought they were being discreet, but they rarely were. Their looks were obvious, and Lisa found them flattering.

But she was 54 now. She wasn't sure how she would look in such a small bikini at this age.

There was only one way to find out.

Lisa took off her pants, shirt, and underwear and lay them on the bed. She tied the tiny bikini top and bottom over her pale body. She turned to survey the results in a full-length mirror.

The bikini was tiny, all right, and it fit her body snugly, as well--almost too snugly. The top, consisting of pale blue strings and two small triangles, revealed an expanse of deep cleavage, as well as a generous amount of side-boob and even a hint of under-boob. She pulled the triangles down, just a smidge, but that only resulted in revealing the upper edge of the pale pink areola around her nipples. She wanted to show off -- but not that much! She adjusted the triangles up again. Hmmm. Better to show a little under-boob than to have her tits pop out.

The bikini bottom was tiny and snug as well. She turned to see how it fit her ass. It was cut in a Brazilian style, and it showed more of her ass than she expected -- it only covered a couple of inches of each cheek.

She did a 360 turn and faced the mirror to inspect the front in her reflection. The string-tied bottom lay low on her hips, and the miniscule front triangle lay low, too, barely covering her down there. In fact, a few hairs popped out above the top. She couldn't let Antonio see that. Some trimming would be needed.

Lisa expelled a big nervous breath of air. It was an awfully small bikini. She hadn't worn one like this in a very long time. She liked the color; it did, indeed, nicely match her eyes, as she had intended. Her body was pale against the blue. Summer hadn't arrived yet and she'd had no opportunity to get a tan.

She tried to judge her body fairly. She worked hard to keep herself in good shape, but it was difficult not to keep thinking about her age, and how Antonio would see her. Would he even notice her, or would she be invisible to him, as she knew people her age often were to the young?

There would be only one way to find out. She would have to wear it in front of him.

Lisa took a few more minutes turning and posing in front of the mirror, pulling at and adjusting the strings, muttering to and arguing with herself. Could she do it? Should she?

At last, done with her posing, Lisa decided. She could and she would. The next time Antonio cleaned the pool, she would wear her bikini for him.

Was she nervous? Yes. But she was eager, too. In fact, she couldn't wait.

* * * *

Wednesday arrived, finally, hot, sunny, and cloud-free, just as forecast.

Lisa rose at dawn, gulped down a cup of coffee, and finished her workout earlier than usual. She wanted her body as tight and slim as possible for her pool boy.

It was time to get ready.

First, she had to trim up. It wouldn't do to have stray hairs peeking out from under the bikini bottom.

Lisa stripped and headed to the bathroom. She entered the shower with a new, fresh razor and a small pink bottle of shaving cream. After fully dowsing her body in hot water she got to work, generously lathering her small fuzzy patch with the cream. She couldn't help letting the fingers of one hand stray down, between the lips of her pussy, where she tickled herself. She was already aroused at the prospect of what was to come. When she had fully layered her pussy patch with white cream, she grabbed the razor and drew it in short strokes over the top of the patch, watching the top edge of her hair fall away. Was it enough? She decided to shave it a bit lower, and to shave the sides, so no hairs would poke out that way, either.

The results were a bit uneven, so she shaved some more.

She looked at the results for a few seconds.

For some reason -- she didn't know why, but the inspiration came to her in a flash -- she decided to get rid of the whole thing. She hadn't been hairless down there in quite some time. But this was a special occasion -- she smiled to herself at that wicked thought -- and she decided she would do everything possible to ensure the best fit of the tiny bikini bottom on her body.

After a few more strokes, she'd done it: shaved herself bare.

Lisa shaved her legs and underarms, too, and washed her hair with her favorite shampoo and conditioner that always left her blonde mane silky, full, and lustrous. She rinsed off, toweled off, and stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror long enough to fully dry and style her hair with a blower and brush.

When bathroom duties were done, Lisa strode naked to the bed, where she already had laid the outfit: the bikini, flat and unwrinkled on the bed cover, loose shorts, and a pretty, over-sized pink tank top with a scoop neck and big holes on the sides, through which Antonio would be able to catch enticing glimpses of her bikini. She put the outfit on and then slid her feet into high-heeled cork wedge sandals. She knew the sandals would show off her calves to their best effect, and that men in the past had complimented her legs in that look.

Now it was time to prepare the scene. Lisa wanted everything to look just so. She laughed quietly to herself at her nervousness. It was almost like getting ready for a date. She hadn't dated for a long time, and this wasn't like any kind of date she'd ever been on.

She inspected the house. It was immaculate. She inspected the backyard and pool. The lawn and patio were neat. So was the pool. In fact, the pool was too clean. Lisa wanted Antonio to take his time at the pool, so he would have ample opportunity to see her.

What to do?

She went to the garage and returned with a garden trowel and small hedge-clipping shears. She clipped leaves from a bush and grass from the lawn and threw clumps of them as far into the pool as she could. They spread out over the surface. Hmmm. Better, but not good enough. She walked to a garden bed and scooped up a small mound of soil, taking pains not to get any dirt on her. She tossed the scoop of dirt into the pool, and it sank in bits and pieces to the bottom.

That was better. It would take Antonio longer to clean the pool now that it was messier.

Lisa admired her cleverness, but at the same time she felt ridiculous about what she was doing.

Finally, Lisa wheeled a heavy teak chaise lounge chair with a thick cream mattress into just the right position near the pool where she could watch Antonio while he worked, and better still -- she hoped! -- he could watch her.

All was ready. She only had to wait.

Lisa re-entered the house and passed her waiting time fussing around the kitchen and living room and straightening up things that didn't need to be straightened up. She kept herself busy to fend off the nervousness and eagerness that gnawed at her insides.

Shortly before 11, she cracked a front window open, so she would hear him drive up.