Lisa And The Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,367 Followers

She looked herself over one final time in the bedroom mirror. She looked good. She hoped she would look good to her 19-year-old pool cleaner. It was time for the fantasy -- an innocent fantasy, just a little showing off, but still a fantasy -- to start.

"Let the show begin," Lisa said to herself, amid the cavernous quiet of her immaculate house.

At 11 a.m. sharp, Lisa heard a car out front pulling into her driveway. A car door opened and closed with a clunk.

Her pool boy had returned.

She clopped to the backdoor window in her cork high-heels and skimpy outfit, giddy with excitement. Before doing anything else, she paused, to calm herself. It was important -- crucial -- to appear perfectly casual and composed when she greeted Antonio.

She cracked the blinds open and saw Antonio, in the same baggy shorts as before but in a different t-shirt, adorned with a slogan she didn't recognize, enter the back yard through the side gate, carrying his cleaning tools and supplies.

This time her eyes were drawn not to his body but to his face, both boyish and manly. She noted the freshness and innocence of his expression, but also the strong lines of his jaw -- the lines of a man, not of a boy.

His tall, broad-shouldered figure sauntered over to the pool.

A tingly feeling rippled over Lisa's body.

Down, girl, she thought. She counted to three and breathed twice and set a pair of big, stylish sunglasses on her nose, and then she opened the door to the backyard, a small cloth tote bag in one hand, and stepped out into the sun to greet her pool boy on his second visit.

"Hi, Antonio!" she called to him.

Antonio looked up, from across the pool, away from his tools, toward Lisa. She saw his body freeze. She kept walking toward him, smiling, casual.

"Hey, Ms. M," he said. Lisa might have been mistaken, but to her it seemed Antonio was struggling to keep his eyes up and focused on her face, rather than on her body.

Lisa walked to the edge of the pool, Antonio on the far side of it from her. She put a hand on her hip and stared down into the water.

"We had some wind last night and some junk blew into the pool," she said, making up the story as she spoke. "Can you clean that up?"

Lisa noticed Antonio's apple's Adam move up and down before he replied.

"Sure, Ms. M," he said. "Lisa, I mean. I'll clean it all up."

"Great!" she said. "And oh, Antonio --"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for calling me 'Lisa.' As I said before, we're both adults."

"Sure thing, Ms.... Lisa."

Lisa walked toward the chaise lounge chair. She set the tote bag on a small round table next to it.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to soak up some sun. Summer is coming, and I'm so pale!"

Antonio said nothing at first, but the words came, eventually.

"Sure thing... Lisa."

Facing him, Lisa grabbed the bottom hem of her tank top and swept it off her body in a swift, dramatic gesture. She faced him in her new, blue bikini top, standing straight, back arched, breasts thrust forward.

She looked at him, behind her sunglasses, trying to keep her face expressionless. She thought she saw him gulp. He tried to stay cool, she could tell, but it was a struggle for him, and she could tell that, too.

Lisa did her best to act as if nothing unusual was happening.

She turned around, away from Antonio. She took the loose shorts in her hands, bent over, and pulled them off her hips and down her legs until they pooled at her feet on the patio. She couldn't see Antonio, but she knew full-well the show she put on for him, and she imagined his expression.

She stepped out of the shorts, slowly. She bent over, again, picked up the shorts, and set them on the table, next to the bag. Then she turned around and ensconced her lithe figure in the reclining chair, her back pleasantly grooved into the cream mattress, facing her pool boy. She kept an impassive expression, her eyes hidden behind big dark sunglasses.

Antonio, she was happy to see, paused before turning his gaze away from her. She had made an impression on him, as she had intended.

She saw his next gesture with pleasure and surprise. In a manner mirroring her own, he swept his t-shirt off and tossed it to the patio beside him. Would he have done it anyway, or was he responding to her? Lisa wondered. She held her face perfectly still, feigning indifference to the scene around her, positioning herself as though she was staring at the sky, or perhaps trying to nap, but watching Antonio intently all the while behind the cover of her sunglasses.

He got to work on her pool, using his long-handled net to scoop out the debris. The grace and strength of his body stirred Lisa's insides. She pressed her thighs together. Then she parted them -- not dramatically, not lewdly, but enough that she thought it would tempt Antonio's eyes to stray from the pool to her, with nothing but the tiny blue patch of fabric covering her between her legs. The bikini bottom felt snug against the mound of her bare sex.

Lisa pulled a bottle of sun screen out of her tote bag. The sun was high and bright, and she ought to protect herself, but mostly she wanted to put on a show for Antonio. She started with her legs, bending them and spreading them as she massaged the lotion over her limbs. Through the cover of her glasses, she could see Antonio looking up from the pool now and then and sneaking glances at her. Lisa found it gratifying and arousing to know that her 19-year-old pool boy wanted to ogle her. She wondered what he would think if he knew the effort she had made to attract his notice.

She rubbed the sunscreen, slowly, all over her body. Antonio obviously was distracted by her movements, and his distraction slowed his work. Lisa was glad. She was having fun with the show and wanted it to continue.

Her heart beat fast. Her body warmed -- and not just because of the sun overhead. Lisa was aroused, intensely. As much as she wanted Antonio to sneak glances at her, she wanted to sneak glances at him. She admired the grace with which he strolled on his bare feet around the pool, and her loins stirred at the ripple of muscles in his chest and arms.

Antonio turned his back to her, to scoop something out of the pool nearby with his net. Lisa felt a sudden naughty urge that she could not control.

Her hand went to her bikini bottom, and she pulled it to the side, exposing her freshly shaved pussy to the sun and to her pool boy's back.

"Here's my pussy for you, Antonio," she whispered.

Lisa slipped a finger inside herself while Antonio looked the other way. She pushed it all the way in, past her last knuckle, until her fingertip nestled against her G-spot. She tickled it while admiring the muscles of Antonio's back.

He turned back toward her, suddenly, and Lisa barely had time to pull her finger out of her pussy and clamp her legs together before he faced her. She feigned looking in another direction, behind her glasses, but she stared at Antonio the whole time.

She wondered if he could tell she was being bad.

Lisa pulled her phone out of her bag, and flipped over, onto her tummy. It was time to take naughtiness up a notch. She untied her bikini top and swept the strings to the side. Her back lay bare and exposed to the sun -- and to Antonio's eyes.

While lying prone on the lounge chair, Lisa pretended to be looking at something on her phone, but she opened a mirror app that allowed her to continue staring at Antonio, behind her, on the phone screen.

Through the mirror app on her hone, Lisa could tell that her bare back distracted Antonio. Over and over again, he looked up from his work at the pool to glance at her. Lisa propped herself up on her elbows, exposing the sides of her boobs. She spread her legs open a few inches, giving Antonio a better view of her ass. She knew she was showing a lot of it in the tiny bikini bottom.

She felt his eyes on her. She wanted that feeling. She craved it.

He was her pool boy. Was she spellbound, or was he? Maybe both were. Lisa knew she wanted the spell to last longer.

Lisa had no plan beyond exposing herself to Antonio in her bikini. When she'd walked out to the pool, she had no designs beyond that. But the heat and the circumstances and the thick air of arousal all around her fired her imagination.

"Antonio!" she called to him.

"Yes, Ms.... Lisa," he replied.

"Could you come over here for a minute?"

"Sure." Through the mirror app on the phone, Lisa watched Antonio put his net down on the patio and walk toward her. It turned her on to see his eyes glued to her ass.

Lisa remained lying with her chest planted firmly into the chase lounge cushion. She craned her neck to look at Antonio as he approached but hid her breasts from him.

"Would you mind putting sunscreen on my back? I can't reach well back there, and I don't know if I'm covering it adequately."

Antonio didn't reply right away, and when he did his voice sound halting and uncertain.

"Sure... Lisa."

"Thanks a bunch!" She flashed a big smile and feigned casualness, but her heart beat faster. She wasn't sure what she was doing. She was having fun teasing and showing, however, and wanted to keep going. But where? She wasn't sure.

She handed the bottle of sunscreen to Antonio. She heard him pop off the cap and squirt it into his hands.

And then... those hands! Long-fingered and strong, they began spreading the lotion gently over the back of her shoulders. Lisa's skin tingled at his touch.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she said in a voice not much louder than a whisper, but loud enough that she knew Antonio would hear it.

She could tell he enjoyed it, too. His hands took their time, moving deliberately, slowly, attentively, sometimes sweeping over the same part of her back again. The fingers probed her skin, and they descended until they stopped at the small of her back. Lisa guessed Antonio was nervous about rubbing all the way to the edge of her bikini bottom. But she wanted him to keep going.

"Could you just keep rubbing it in all the way down my back?" She said it as innocently as she could.

Antonio continued, and soon she felt his strong hands on her waist, and then her hips, the fingertips contacting the upper edge of the bikini bottoms.

"I think I'm done. Is that good, Ms.... I mean Lisa?"

"Yes, that's great, Antonio." Lisa thought about asking him to rub lotion on her butt, but that might be going too far.

He stood up and walked back to the pool to resume his cleaning. Lisa watched him from the phone, turned his way. She loved knowing that her entire body was exposed to him, save a small part of her ass covered by the bikini bottom.

She wanted to take things further. It felt too delicious not to.

Antonio turned away from her, his attention focused entirely on the pool cleaning. The muscles rippled in his bare back. Lisa shivered.

She turned around, facing Antonio, but without putting the top back on. Her bare breasts were exposed to him, if only he turned around. But he didn't.

Lisa touched herself between her legs, on the bikini bottom right over her pussy. The faintest of camel toes showed there -- just a little dimple, and with a hint of darkness in the pale blue. Lisa was wet down there from arousal. She decided to take matters into her own hands since Antonio wasn't looking at her.

She stood up from the lounge chair and walked to the pool, beside Antonio, still topless. He had cleaned up most of the dirt at the bottom of the pool. Her high-heeled wedge sandals clicked across the patio, but Antonio, focused on his work, didn't look up at Lisa until she was within a few feet of him.

When he did, Lisa saw him almost drop his net. His mouth gaped open, and his eyes bugged out at her bare chest.

"I hope you don't mind," Lisa tried to say casually. "It's almost summer and I'm trying to get a tan all over."

Lisa was having almost as difficult a time maintaining her composure as Antonio was. She wasn't an exhibitionist -- or, at least, she hadn't been one in the past. Part of her wanted to slink away, mortified. But the better part of her thrilled to exposing herself to her young masculine helper. She didn't feel like herself. She felt like she was on stage playing a new role for the first time, and she liked the feeling. She held her chin up and kept her breasts pushed forward, toward Antonio's eyes. He couldn't take them off her.

"I, uh, I don't mind," he said at last.

Lisa was struck by the contrast of the boyish, awestruck expression in Antonio's face and the masculine confidence of his physique. It was very appealing -- and arousing, too. Lisa felt horny, almost giddy.

"I didn't mean to startle you," she said, the words spilling out. She didn't quite know what she was doing, but wanted to keep doing it anyway, and made it up as she went along.

"I'm sure you've seen many nice, young bare breasts before," Lisa continued. "I'm sure you don't think there's anything special about seeing a 54-year-old woman's breasts."

Antonio took a step toward her.

"They look special to me. You don't look 54. You look great, Lisa."

His voice sounded more confident, less boyish than it had before, as well as deeper and more confident. Lisa felt a moment of hesitation.

"Do you think... I'm too old to wear this suit? Some people think a woman in her 50s should act her age. Shouldn't dress this way."

"I wouldn't call you dressed, exactly." Antonio smiled at her. Lisa was startled at his composure, and it unnerved her. She expected him to be nervous so she could have fun with his reaction, see what he would do. This wasn't what she expected.

"You know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean."

Swiftly, he cupped his hand over her pubic mound. Lisa felt the pressure of a strong finger against the vertical crevice of her pussy, separated from his finger by the thinnest possible layer of blue lycra.

"Antonio!" she cried. Without any thought, she began to pull away.

She couldn't, however, because his other hand rushed to cup her bottom, and his muscled arms clenched and held her body against his.

"Don't pull away, Lisa."

She didn't. The desire to pull away -- to resist -- dissipated instantly. Her heart fluttered fast, and her skin flushed. Her nipples, pointing straight and hard, stood only inches from his bare chest.

"Antonio, what are you --"

"I saw you, Lisa," he said, silencing her. "Last week."

"You... saw me?"

"Yeah. Through the window. I saw what you were doing. In the chair. When I was cleaning the pool. I thought I, like, saw something, but I wasn't sure. It was too bright, and the sun was reflecting off the window. But it got darker for a second when the sun went behind a cloud, and then I could see you. You were... naked. And I saw what you were doing. I tried to play it cool and make it look like I hadn't seen you. But I did."

"Oh my God," she replied. "What you must think of me."

"Did you see me?" he asked.

"See you...?"

"What I did in your pool."

"Oh! Yes. Yes, I did see that."

"So, we're even. What did you think?"

Lisa paused before answering. What she said probably would determine what happened next.

"Oh, Antonio, it was such a turn-on. I liked seeing you do that."

"Do you want more?"

"What?"

In answer, Antonio drew his hands away from Lisa, and for a second, she regretted not feeling the warmth and pressure of his hand between her legs. But his hands went to the waistband of his baggy shorts, and they pulled the shorts down, and her regret disappeared.

His cock sprang forth, and at close range it looked even bigger than it had the week before.

Without thinking about what she was doing, Lisa reached forward and grabbed the thick shaft in her hand. Thick veins pulsed at her touch. Its nob looked enormous.

Lisa felt a strong hand on her shoulder, applying pressure. She looked into Antonio's eyes, and there was no doubt what he wanted, and Lisa wanted what he wanted. She gave into the pressure, and she lowered herself to her knees against the hard patio.

Antonio's thick, long penis bobbed in front of her face.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue until its tip was only a fraction of an inch from Antonio's cock head. She looked up, to his face, and he nodded. She looked down, eye to eye with his beautiful organ. Without saying a word, Lisa drew closer, until the top of her tongue touched the bottom of his cock. Her lips closed around the bulb.

It had been a long time since a man's penis had been in her mouth, and it was a wonderful sensation, knowing that she stirred him to hardness and that his hardness whetted an appetite that had lay unsated for too long. She gripped his tumescent shaft with an eager hand and drew it into her waiting mouth. She swirled her tongue all around it. She heard Antonio moan with pleasure. Lisa herself moaned, or tried to, but the moan was muffled by the big cock in her mouth, and it came out more as a gurgle. She knew Antonio wouldn't care.

Soon Lisa's head bobbed back and forth as her mouth moved over the veiny, thick organ. Her mouth and hand played over it. Another hand clasped his muscular ass. Antonio pushed forward, and his cock hit the back of her throat, and she gagged. She felt saliva stream out of the side of her mouth. It was a thicker cock than she was used to, and it wasn't easy to blow, but she was determined to blow it. She wanted the feel of his warm cum inside her mouth.

But after a few minutes Antonio had other ideas. He pulled away and pushed her back, gently.

"I love it," he said, "but I don't want to come in there."

Without any warning, Lisa felt her body straightened and lifted by strong, irresistible hands until she stood before Antonio, facing him, both of them with mouths open and faces full of furious lust, and then suddenly she felt her body grabbed and tossed by those same hands over one of his broad shoulders.

"Ohh!" she cried. "What are you doing?"

"What you and I both want," he said.

Antonio confidently and effortlessly carried her back to the chaise lounge chair, and he bent over and laid her on it, seemingly without effort, although she felt the pulse of his muscles against her skin.

Lisa lay back in the chair, topless and exposed, and she waited, but not for long.

Strong hands pushed her thighs to the side. Then they swept inward, and Lisa thought Antonio's hands would meet at her pussy, but they swept out at the last minute, and then grabbed the tied sides of her tiny bikini.

Antonio's fingers nimbly untied the bikini, and in a dramatic gesture they pulled the bikini bottom off her and tossed it to the side, to the pool patio. Lisa lay spread and naked before Antonio's feverish eyes.

Lisa looked into Antonio's eyes, but his eyes were cast down, to her open pussy. They were filled with wild hunger. It thrilled Lisa to see how much the young man craved her.

His hands clasped her open thighs again, and his mouth descended on her.

Lisa gasped with surprise.

She expected a sloppy, wet assault on her sex, but that wasn't what happened. Instead, she felt the tip of his tongue touch her hooded clit. His tongue traveled up and down her labia, on either side. A thumb pressed over the nub of her clitoris while his tongue went to work. Lisa gasped with pleasure. He knew what he was doing, to her surprise. Lisa loved the feel of a man's mouth on her pussy, but in her experience a man's technique with oral sex was usually clumsy. Not Antonio's. His tongue swirled around her in a slowly tightening circle, teasing her and promising more delight to come.

"God!" she cried. "That feels so good, Antonio."

He raised his mouth from her body long enough to say, "Glad you like it."

His tongue spread her lips apart and plunged into her. Waves of pleasure spread over Lisa's body. He lapped at her, greedily. Lisa grabbed a chunk of dark unruly hair on the back of his head and pulled him tighter against her, and his mouth moved on her faster and harder.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,367 Followers