Lisa And The Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to make her come. God, she wanted it. It had been so long since a man had made her come that way. She felt the surge rising in her.

But at the last minute, he pulled back. Lisa stared into his eyes, and Antonio stared back. His face was sticky and wet with her juice.

Lisa panted. Her heart beat like a sprinter's.

"How'd you learn to do that?"

He grinned.

"I, uh, had a teaching assistant last semester. She was 30, and single. We, um, hooked up. She taught me some things."

"She taught you well," Lisa said, grabbing the back of his head to pull him to her again.

But Antonio resisted. "No," he said. "I love tasting you, but I want something else." He grinned again. "Ms. M." He stood up.

Lisa marveled at Antonio's control of himself--and of her. Standing over her, nude and lean and muscled, he didn't look like a boy. He was a man. And his long, hard man's cock pointed straight at her, between her legs.

"Flip over," he said.

"What?"

"Flip over," he said again. "I want you now but flipped over."

She got it, and she wanted it that way too. Lisa always loved sex doggy style. She flipped over, compliantly. Strong hands took her hips and she spread her legs open, as much as she could, arching her back and pointing her ass to his face. She felt an overpowering urge to expose herself to Antonio's eyes as much as possible, and she wanted her pussy on full display.

Antonio wasted no time. The thick bulb of his cockhead nosed between the lips of her pussy, already wet and waiting. He pushed in and Lisa pushed back, and his girth filled her and stretched her.

"Ahhhh," she said.

"That feels so good, Lisa," he said.

Lisa loved being taken by a man in this position, and with Antonio the pleasure of it was even better than it usually was--the strong hands on her hips, the thick shaft rocking in and out of her, her breasts bobbing back and forth beneath her, the uncontrollable high-pitched moans that welled up from deep inside her. Antonio moaned, too, in his masculine baritone, although it sounded half like a bearish growl.

Lisa soon was lightly sweaty under the hot sun and the steady fucking. She looked all around. She didn't think the neighbors could see her, over the fence and hedges, but they might hear Antonio and her and having sex, and perhaps take a curious peek through a crack in the wood fence somewhere.

She didn't care. The hard, continuous rhythm of Antonio's fucking felt too good. She couldn't stop. If the neighbors saw her, so be it.

"Mmmmm," she said.

"Yeah," said Antonio.

Lisa reached back, with one hand, and grasped Antonio's shaft moving in and out of her. His cock was too thick to get her fingers around it, but she loved the feel of it beneath her hand. It was slicked with her own wetness, and she grew wetter inside by the second. Insects buzzed somewhere. The scent of late Spring flowers hit her nose. Her body grew hot from the sun and the sex.

Antonio fucked her on and on like that, like an animal. Lisa felt like an animal. She delighted in the feeling of Antonio possessing her and taming her, if she could be tamed. His hardness never waned. She hadn't been with a 19-year-old since she was that age herself.

She pulled her hand back a little to rub her clitoris. The deep fucking of her pussy and the rapid encircling of her clit were the most exquisite combination. Lisa closed her eyes and savored it, and she felt the orgasm approach again.

But Antonio, once more, had other ideas, and he quickly pushed her down and somehow flipped her over without exiting her, her pussy lips rotating around his thick cock until she lay back in the chair and her legs were in the air, each of her ankles secured by one of Antonio's hands. He pushed them back, wide, until she was spread-eagled and impaled on his shaft. His eyes were like saucers, and his mouth was open and panting with lust and exertion. Once again, she felt the thrill of her exposure and was glad that she was completely naked for him.

He began fucking her again, picking up the pace, and he pulled her to him until her legs were pressed against his chest and her feet were at his shoulders.

"Oh, fuck," she cried out.

"So good," he moaned.

As much as she enjoyed the sensation of the furious fucking, she equally savored the sight of Antonio's face and physique looming over her. She delighted in the contrast of Antonio's dark, tan body against her own pale skin. But it wasn't just the way he looked; it was the way he grabbed her and moved against her. He had total control over her body, and his mastery surprised her, given his youth. She would have expected a 19-year-old man to be inexperienced and clumsy at sex, but Antonio fucked her like a porn star. Maybe he'd learned from watching a lot of porn. She would ask him about that later, perhaps. For now, she just thrilled to his skill in giving her pleasure.

The pleasure rose in her, again, nearing the surface. Antonio thrust into her faster, and her breasts tossed back and forth like waves in a squall. She saw in his eyes that he was getting close too. He was nodding, faintly, as he fucked her, and staring into her eyes.

"Uh huh," she squealed. She moaned and he grunted louder, and there was no chance, if a neighbor were just beyond the fence, that the neighbor could avoid hearing them. Lisa didn't care. Let them hear. Let them see. She wanted to come to Antonio's fast, hard fucking of her, and nothing else mattered.

She touched her clit, and that was all it took. The orgasm erupted from inside her, rocking her body with pulse after pulse of pleasure. She shook and cried out. Antonio gave three more fast, deep thrusts and she felt him shake and come too. She knew she was being filled with the thick white slurry of his cum. She loved it.

It took a long time for her body to stop shaking and for her heartbeat to slow, but when it did, she got up on her elbows. She wanted to watch, up close, as Antonio's cock, still hard and not yet ebbing, pulled out from between her labia. Antonio could tell what she wanted, so he pulled out slowly, and the deliberate withdrawal left her in a delicious agony. His cock was covered in his cum and hers, and when the cock head popped out a thin, milky stream of it trickled out and over her taint. She held her legs wide open, inviting him to keep looking, and he did. After a few minutes of mutual watching, their breaths finally calming, Antonio stood up and walked around the chair to the side of her. She knew what he wanted. She gladly took him into her mouth and licked him clean, and when she was done her lips smacked as they left his tan cock shiny and spotless.

God, what a fucking. Her body was spent and shivering despite the hot sun over her. She loved the way Antonio stood over her, like a conqueror. But in his eyes, she saw a boyish uncertainty, like he didn't fully know what they had done or what to say about it. Lisa pulled him down to her, until he sat in the chair at her side. She pulled his head to hers and they kissed, tongues touching. She pulled back.

"That was magnificent, Antonio."

The young man grinned.

"Yeah, that was great for me too."

"You really know how to fuck a girl."

"Thanks," he said. She could have sworn he blushed. "It's pretty easy with you, Lisa. You're such a turn on."

"Not too old?"

"Fuck, no. Just right."

"You know just what to say." Lisa had never played the cougar before. She liked knowing she gave her cub pleasure.

They held each other for a few minutes, kissing and caressing. Lisa felt more of Antonio's cum flow out of her, leaving a stain on the chair's mattress. At last, deciding she didn't want to keep pushing her luck with the neighbors by being naked with a man in her back yard under the bright light of the sun, she stood up.

"I think it's time to finish the pool cleaning."

"I guess so," he said.

She scooped up the suit and slipped it over her body, back in place. She was scarcely more clothed than a moment ago, but it felt far safer and more secure with her breasts and pussy covered by the little patches of her bikini. Antonio retrieved his shorts from the patio and pulled them up. He left the shirt off and resumed cleaning the pool. Lisa watched him, observing the grace of his movements and the tensing of the muscles in his torso and shoulders and thighs.

He finished after ten more minutes, and he gathered his cleaning tools. She fished out cash from the tote bag and handed it to him.

"That's more than before," he said.

Lisa shrugged.

"I'm giving a tip this week."

They looked at each other with a mutual understanding of what the extra money was for. Antonio gave her a crooked smile.

"Thanks. I should tip you."

"I've already had your tip, Antonio," she said. She returned the smile.

He leaned over and gave her a short, tentative kiss. He no longer seemed the conqueror--just a young man, once again, who apparently couldn't believe his incredible luck.

"Same time next week?" she asked.

"Oh yeah." He turned to go.

"Antonio?"

He turned back.

"Yeah?"

"Set aside some more time. You know, for a longer cleaning session."

His shy, twisty grin turned into a wide-open, sunny smile.

"Sure, Ms.... Lisa. Bye."

"Bye bye, Antonio.

Lisa watched him as he opened and closed the gate behind him. The clang of the iron latch hadn't stopped reverberating through the hot Wednesday air before Lisa already was thinking about what she would wear, and what she would take off, for her pool boy the following week.