All Comments on 'Lisa and the Stranger'

by misslusciouslisa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
1st...not bad..

Hey there,

Not bad at all for a 1st go. I must say it progressed a little fast, so it was hard to get a feel for your character. But, as a woman it make me cum so hard when I touch myself or when I am with a man to be used like a toy, called names, and simply exist to take a man's cum how and when he wants me to. I am far from submissive, and otherwise demand to be treated like a princess, but omg it is insanely hot to be used.

:) well done...N

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great first posting

Like the last poster said, an excellent first post. The story seemed to speed up, as one would expect, as arousal ensued. However, it felt far too rushed. Other than that, a few minor typos...but all in all a good story, and great considering this is your first. Well done, post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh to be used. I was at a party at a local hall, I went to the ladies, I walked out past one of the storerooms, I thought I saw movement, I glanced back inside, it was a little dark but there was enough light to see someone bent over being fucked. I moved closer,it was my friend Lisas mum, bent over, I didn't know the guy, but he was much younger. I felt my pussy tingle, then I felt someone behind me, I didn't move, a hand touched my leg, running upwards,touching my pantied bottom, then a voice, a woman, don't you wish you were her,tugging on my panties take them down, I helped her, a finger finding my wet pussy, sliding up into me,then 2, I bent over a little, the fingers moving in and out of me,leaving me,pulling me back onto a chair. I sat down, the woman moved in front of me, knelt, opened my legs, her tongue onto my pussy, I heard Lisas mum moaning, I couldn't help it, I grabbed the womans head and held it at my pussy as I orgasmed, hard, my first with a woman, then let go, her tongue still licking me. Finally the woman got up, I stood and pulled my panties up and moved outside,the woman followed,it was Lisa, she looked at me and said mmmm, you tasted good, as good as my mum but she seemed to be occupied but she will wait for me when shes finished.Our relationship changed after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start to your writing

Good writing, would be better with a slower build up I think. Since it appears it's been 8 years I guess my comment won't be noticed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous