Lisa Entertains Tree Trimming Crew

Story Info
My wife lisa entertains the tree trimming crew.
2.6k words
4.42
9.7k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story took place last August. Our friends went away on vacation and asked us to take care of a few things at their home.

Our friends asked us to water their plants around the pool and in their home. When Lisa and I arrived one morning, we found a note on their door.

The note said sorry for any noise or inconvenience. We are working nearby trimming trees and should be done by noon.

Lisa went out back to start the chores and, after just a few min, came back in and said.

Hey baby, the guys are working right next door and are very attractive. Why don't you stay inside for a little bit and let me have some fun?

Let me describe Lisa. She is thirty-nine and has a body that can stop traffic. She is blonde, 5 ft 9 in tall, 130 lbs, with 36, 24, and 35 measurements. Lisa has the best tits, ass, and legs on the planet. She loves to tease and show off in public and flash men anytime and anywhere.

I could see that Lisa had that dirty little look in her eye and was turned on. Lisa then mentioned she would look in Donna's bedroom for something to change into.

When Lisa returned, I was thrilled to see she wore a pair of skin-tight daisy duke shorts and a black tank top. The shorts showed off her amazing legs and ass, and you could see her 36 D tits thru the shirt. I knew she would have no trouble attracting attention from the workers.

Lisa headed to the door and said,

I'm returning now and watering the plants. You stay here, babe, and have your phone ready to take a few pictures just in case."

When Lisa went outside, I saw the man in the bucket lift watching her. When she started to walk around, bending over from time to time to water the plants, he was getting a great view of her beautiful ass. Little by little, he became more distracted and started watching her every move.

After a few min, Lisa made eye contact with him. His eyes were glued on Lisa, and he had stopped cutting now. Lisa could see he was staring and started to work on it. She bent over more and more, and by now, most of her ass was showing and looked delicious.

After a moment, the guy in the bucket said, "Good morning, mam. Beautiful day isn't it?"

Lisa looked over and replied, "Yes, it's a beautiful day. Are you enjoying the view up there?"

The guy looked at the other two men as they wandered over to the fence to see who he was talking to. When the men saw Lisa, their jaws dropped, and they stared at her intently. One of the men said, "hey bob, no wonder you stopped cutting. Who could pay attention to a saw with that running around?"

The youngest guy said, 'Wow, what a piece of ass. I would love to hit on that,"

"The guy in the bucket said. I hope we're not disturbing you with the noise, and yes, the view from up here has been excellent."

Lisa looked over and said, "Glad you're enjoying it. I hope I'm not distracting you from your work."

The guy looked down and said, "No, not at all. I would not trade this view for anything."

Lisa just turned and said, "ok, great; I can't wait to finish so I can cool off in the pool."

After a few more minutes, I noticed he lowered the bucket, and now the three of them were standing by the fence, trying not to be seen.

When Lisa came in, I said, "Hey baby, you got those poor guys crazy. They are all by the fence waiting to see you again."

Lisa just walked past me and shook her ass, and said, "I'm going to change so I can go for a swim now. I'm sure they won't leave, so get comfy and watch the show, baby."

While Lisa was changing, I noticed something strange. The men had taken a few branches and placed them on the fence. They put them so that about half the branch was hanging into our side; I wondered why.

When Lisa came from the bedroom, she said, "I couldn't find a suit that fits me, but I think this one is ok." I realized that Lisa had put on one of Donna's suites, and it looked hot as lava on her.

The top was two tiny triangles that covered little more than her nipples. The bottom was a thong with a small patch of material that just about covered her landing strip. She looked like a supermodel; it was hard not to throw her down and fuck her right then.

Lisa said, "What do you think, baby" as she spun around.

I replied, "You look like the hottest piece of ass ever. I want to bang you so bad right now."

Lisa said, "Hold on, big boy. I have an audience to take care of first."

When Lisa went back outside, she was wearing a see thru white beach cover-up over her dental floss blue suit. As soon as the men saw her, I heard one say, "Holy shit look at the body on this bitch; what a cock tease."

After a few min of walking around and setting up her deck chair, Lisa peeled off the wrap and laid down with her book.

The three men were up against the fence, soaking in every detail about her. After a while, the guy who had spoken to her from the bucket said, "Excuse me, but Lisa did not hear him at first. Then much louder, he said excuse me, mame." This time she heard him.

Lisa got up, wrapped her cover-up around her waist, and went to the fence. The man said, "Sorry to bother you, but I may need to come on that side. A few of the branches are stuck in your fence."

Lisa was standing not two feet from them and said no worries come over and do what you need to. Before walking away, she turned and said, "I'm going shopping now. No one will be here, so feel free to use the pool to cool off after you're done."

All three men said, "That would be great, thank you." With that, Lise turned, wiggled her ass, and walked inside. A few moments later, all three men came over, stripped down to their underwear, and dove into the pool.

Lisa waited inside like a tiger, ready to strike, then she fixed some cold drinks and went back outside. The men were shocked to see her this time without the cover-up. Lisa said here are a few cold drinks before I leave to go shopping.

All three men were staring at her barely covered body. The youngest guy said, "Thank you, I would love a drink," and started to get out of the pool. When Lisa saw him get out all wet, she stood still, staring at his drenched, now see thru underwear. The guy had what looked like a cock that you would see on a donkey. It was a prize winner at least ten inches long and very thick,

Lisa just stared at it and said, "I like your choice of underwear. I'll have to get my husband a pair like that".

The guy stood there with his massive cock and said, "Thank you. What do you like about them?"

Lisa replied, "I love seeing that big giant tool you have when they're wet."

The other two guys started to laugh and said yeah, we call him Horse because he has a giant cock between his legs. The young man turned red and was embarrassed but did nothing to hide his massive cock.

After a few more minutes, the other two got out of the pool. Lisa noticed that their underwear had also become see-thru, and they were sporting two nice size cocks also. Lisa strutted around as sexy as possible and handed the other two their drinks. The three of them were hard as steel and could not stop looking at her.

Then Lisa said, "So, are you guys done for the day?"

They all said yes at the same time. Then Lisa asked, "Would you like to spend the rest of the day with me by the pool."

. They replied, "Sure, we would love to spend the day with you."

After a few drinks, one said, "Did you have anything special planned for the rest of the day, Ma'am?" Lisa turned and said please call me Lisa, and yes, I have a few things I would like to do today. They all waited to hear what she would say, and then it was on. Lisa said, "How about a few more drinks, and I'll put on some music."

After Lisa put on the music, she asked how about I dance around a little in front of you all. Just then, they all grabbed chairs and sat down to watch. Lisa started to dance very sexy and went in front of them individually. After a few min, they asked if it would be ok if we touched you. Lisa asked, "Why do you want to touch me? Am I turning you on?"

The one younger man said, "I don't know how much longer I can take this. You are magnificent." Lisa approached him and sat on his lap, grinding his cock; she said the wait is over, baby. The guy could not stand it any longer. He started to put his hands all over her ass and worked his way up to her luscious tits.

Lisa started to moan and said, "Are you two just going to watch, or do you want some of this also." The other two stood up and ran their hands all over her. Lisa said, "Ok, you two first; I'm saving Horse cock for last." The two men dropped their underwear and rubbed their cocks against her body.

Lisa was in heaven. She grabbed both men at once and started to jerk them off. Then without a word, she dropped to her knees and started to suck them deep and fast; she was deepthroating them and stopping right before they would cum. The men were in paradise, telling her how great she was and begging for more.

Just then, in classic Lisa fashion, She said, "Ok, is anyone ever going to fuck me?" The oldest guy laid down on his back, and Lisa mounted him. She started asking him how bad do you want to fuck my pussy?

The man said, "I want you, baby. Please ride my cock. I can't stand it any longer."

Lisa ground on him a few seconds more, then threw her hair back and sat on his cock. The guy was moaning, saying, "Oh my god, baby, your pussy is so good." Please ride me more." Lisa was riding him hard and fast, burying his cock down as deep as it would go,

After a few moments, Lisa started to yell, "Make me cum, baby, please make me cum." Lisa sat up, and when his cock sprung out of her, she exploded. She started squirting all over his chest and stomach. When she stopped, she stood up, lay on the deck, and said, "Ok, baby, you're next."

The young guy started to stand, and she said not you; I'm saving that monster for last. The other man stroked his cock when Lisa said, "Are you going to jerk off or fuck my pussy." The man quickly spread her legs and jammed his cock in her. This guy was bigger and much thicker than the first guy. Lisa started screaming and saying, "fuck me with that big cock. You feel so good in me." The guy fucked her very hard and deep for as long as he could, then he pulled out to cum, and Lisa started squirting all over his cock and legs.

The first guy had not cum yet, so Lisa went to him and said. "Would you like me to take care of that for you? "

The guy said, "Please, baby, make me cum." Lisa went down on him, deepthroating his cock; after a minute or two, he shot his big hot load all over her face and mouth.

Lisa said, " Ok, guys, I need a 10 min break," and came inside. By now, I had been filming and jerking off for over one hour and needed to cum soon. Lisa said, "Why don't you go outside and meet the guys? Tell them you just got home and you are cool with everything happening". After considering it, I decided it may be fun to meet them.

When I first came out, they looked confused and a bit nervous. I said, "What's up, men? Is everyone enjoying the day with my wife?"

The men looked at each other, and one said, "Yes, sir, your wife is quite the hostess. Would you like us to go now?"

I laughed and said, "Go; why would you leave now? Your poor friend sitting there with that giant cock looks like he is going to bust thru his shorts any min. All this is fine with me as long as you keep Lisa happy."

After a few, min Lisa came out with a short satin robe and heels. I quickly commented, Honey, you look delicious.

Are you ready to finish whatever you started here while I was at work? Lisa looked at the young guy and said, "Honey do you think I'm going to let a cock like that go to waste?"

As Lisa made her way over to him, I quickly got undressed. The three of us stood there watching Lisa drop her robe and lie on a deck chair. She said, "Ok baby, you waited long enough. Let me see that big cock". The young man stood before Lisa and slowly pulled his shorts down. All at once his cock sprung free. It was the most enormous cock I had ever seen.

Lisa sat with her mouth open, shocked to see his size. Lisa reached up and rubbed the pre cum everywhere all over his shaft. Lisa could not control herself and started to suck his cock the best she could. After a few minutes, Lisa asked, "Please, baby fuck with that monster cock you got. Please put it in me."

The young man got in position between her legs and slowly penetrated her. Lisa started screaming, "Oh my god, baby be easy with me. It's too big." Just then, he decided not to go easy and jammed his cock in her as much as would fit. Lisa immediately started to cum and squirt everywhere. I decided it was time to cum. I grabbed her hair and told her to suck my cock while I watch him fuck you.

When I looked over, I saw the other two men were hard again and jerking off next to us. I held back as long as I could, but when the young man finally pulled out, he shot rope after rope of hot cum all over her body; I could not take anymore. I pulled my cock out of her mouth as the other two men started cumming. We shot three huge loads all over her face, hair, and tits.

Lisa was in heaven, rubbing the hot cum all over her and sucking it off her fingers one at a time while we watched. After a few min, Lisa kissed them all goodbye and went inside. I opened a few beers to celebrate. All three thanked me and were on their way. We hope you enjoyed our story. It was one of our most incredible days together ever.