All Comments on 'Lisa Feeds All of Us'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rushed

This is a good story for how short it is. I feel that you rushed the storytelling just to get to the breast sucking and the sex between all three people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could be really good if not that everything you have about lactation is wrong

Love this storyline. But it's not incest as the Brothers aren't fooling around. How did she get 2" nipples? Why did she stop breastfeeding the baby if she's feeding the men? Can do both. She won't stop producing milk until the stop sucking her. Can produce milk for years. Please read up on lacatation for the next story and it will be hot

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
point?

I didn't care for this, it didn't seem like a story. Wholly unrealistic, there was nothing to develop interest in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great idea but needs work.

Great idea but it reads like a rough plot outline, not a story. Expand it, develop the characters and their relationship more, and you've really got something. The husband's reaction is also very inconsistent. He goes from saying it turns him on to asking what happened, being surprised, then saying it's okay... The surprise should come first, followed by being okay, then finally being turned on. I don't think it's necessary for the wife to explain that she felt aroused, that's obvious, but she does need to explain her actions. With her husband and brother-in-law both present, why was her husband not her first choice?

With regards to whether or not it belongs in this category the answer is yes. Most people would consider a sexual relationship between a wife and her brother-in-law incest, or at least taboo, which means it does fit the category of "incest or taboo".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous