Lisa has Lost the Use of Her Hands Ch. 02

Story Info
It's aunty's turn to help.
8.5k words
4.56
39.8k
61

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

Aunty Nicole arrived at three o'clock. After helping her unpack the car, I left her with Mother while I went back to work. I stopped at five on the dot, and then I joined them.

"It's so good having Nicole with me."

Mother was smiling, so I smiled as well, and then I said, "Yes it is."

I just hoped that I sounded convincing. It wasn't that I didn't like my Aunty, far from it. It's just that I had got used to being my Mother's carer, looking after all her needs. I was jealous of the attention that Mother was giving her Sister. I only stayed with them for five minutes, and then I left, to go to my room. I don't think they noticed me leaving. I stayed there until Aunty came upstairs, to tell me that the food was ready.

The meal was simple, but delicious. I had a second helping.

"That was," then I briefly paused, while I thought of a word that would do it justice.

"Amazing."

She shook her head, before saying, "It wasn't anything special."

However, from the look on her face, I could tell that she had liked me praising her.

After eating, we watched television together. Mother and Aunty on the sofa, and me opposite them in the armchair. For the first half an hour, they talked, and, for some reason, it irritated me. Then they settled down to watch the film.

When it ended, Mother declared, "I'm off to bed."

I was about to get up, to go upstairs with her, then I realised that I didn't need to. Aunty was here, she would get her ready for bed.

It was a while before Aunty came back downstairs. I thought that she had gone to bed as well, but she must have been talking to her Sister.

"Mother was telling me what a good job you did. It must have been difficult, and at times embarrassing."

"It was OK, not as difficult as I thought it would be."

"Well now that I am here, I can look after all Mother's needs."

All of them except one. She was more than capable of looking after her Sister, but there was one thing that only I could do, because to do it, you needed a cock!

When I woke the next day, my first thought was that I needed to go and see Mother. She might need my help. Then I remembered that Aunty was here. I groaned. When would we ever get some time alone? I desperately wanted to undress her, to feel her large tits in my hands. To suck on her thick nipples. I groaned again. Why was I torturing myself? I then started stroking my cock. Normally when I do that, it quickly stands to attention, but not today. I eventually got it hard, and I even managed to climax. But afterwards, I still felt frustrated. Thinking about fucking my Mother, was no substitute for actually doing it.

By the time Mother and Aunty came downstairs, I was at my desk working. I didn't see them until lunch time. After quickly eating, I got back to work. My boss was expecting me to finish the report by the end of the day. It was doable, but only if I didn't waste any time.

At six it was done. I breathed a huge sigh of relief, and then I emailed it to her. I was pleased with myself. I had done a good job.

Our evening meal was even better than yesterday's. If I wasn't careful, I would put on weight, perhaps even get fat. Then I thought about Uncle Tony, with his Motor Neurone disease. I shuddered. He was just skin and bone.

This time, after Aunty had put Mother to bed, she went to bed as well. I stayed downstairs. Half an hour later, I started yawning. I tried to fight it, but it was a losing battle. It was time for bed.

As I was passing Aunty's room, I noticed that her door was slightly open. I stopped to close it. However, when my hand touched the handle, I froze. I had heard a noise, and there was no mistaking what it was. It had been a low moan. Not one of pain, but of pleasure.

She was playing with herself!

I was surprised, but I shouldn't have been. Like Mother, she would have her needs, and I doubted if Uncle Tony was well enough to satisfy her. His illness was advanced, so he might not even be able to have sex with her. It was sad. She was a nice person, and I liked her.

I let go of the handle, and then I turned away from the door. She moaned again, but this time it was a lot louder. I knew that I should leave, and go straight to my bedroom, but I didn't.

At first, I couldn't see much, then, when my eyes got used to the dim light, I saw her. She was lying down, with her head propped up against the headboard. And even though her body was covered, I could see that her legs were wide open. Her hand was between them, and the sheets were rippling, as she frantically fingered herself.

Then I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed. As her fingers continued working, her expression kept changing. Sometimes, it looked as if she was in pain, because of the intensity of her pleasure. I just stood there, watching her, almost in a trance. My cock was rock hard, pushing against my jeans, but I was ignoring it.

She was now breathing heavily, and moaning almost continuously. How long had I been there? I had no idea. It felt like a long time, but it was probably only a few minutes. And it was now coming to an end.

When her fingers stopped moving, and her mouth opened wide, I knew that she was climaxing. Then, when she closed her mouth, so that she could bite on her lip, to keep the noise down, I made the mistake of leaning on the door. It opened, only partially, but enough for her to see me when she opened her eyes.

Her mouth was now wide open again, but this time, because she was shocked. Then she closed it, and we stared at each other. Both of us not knowing what to say. But something needed to be said.

"Your door," then I took a deep breath.

"It was open, so I thought I should close it."

There was then an awkward silence, that I thought was never going to end, before she spoke.

"Thank you James, that's kind of you."

Then she smiled at me, and I relaxed. She had done the only thing that you can do in situations like this. Pretend it didn't happen!

After closing her door, I went to my room.

I was now slowly stroking my throbbing cock. It wasn't going to take much to make me come, but I wanted it to last. I hadn't seen much, and I hadn't been there long, but it had been highly erotic. I was now remembering it, in every detail.

Mother was a nine out of ten, but Aunty Nicole was seven, eight at the most. So her Sister had the edge on her, but that's not to say that Aunty wasn't attractive. Her curves weren't as voluptuous, but you still noticed them. Her tits were smaller, but they were still a nice handful. And she did have a pretty face. Then I thought about Aunty Jan, and it put me off my stroke.

It had been a mistake thinking about my other Aunty, but I had now put her out of my mind. I was imagining going into the room. Then, while her eyes were still closed, slipping my hand under the covers. She would be shocked, and hesitant. But when my hand was to move further down, she would remove hers, and I would finger her.

That took me over the edge, and my cock spurted. It then wasn't long before I fell asleep.

At first, when I woke, I thought it had been a dream. No, it had actually happened. I had stood outside her room, and watched her. And, at the end, as she climaxed, she had seen me. She would be seeing me again soon, and it was going to be embarrassing for both of us.

After showering, I went downstairs. I had considered avoiding her, but that was silly. I wouldn't be able to do that for long. It was best to get it out of the way.

When I entered the kitchen, she was at the sink, filling up the kettle. With her back still to me, she said, "Do you want a coffee?"

"Yes please."

Then she turned around. She was smiling, but it looked forced.

"About last night," then she hesitated, before saying, "I should have made sure that the door was closed."

She was embarrassed, and I needed to say something.

"And I shouldn't have watched you."

But had I said the right thing? She was now staring at me, and her face had changed. The smile had gone.

"No, you shouldn't have," then, to my surprise, she laughed.

And it was genuine. With relief, I realised that I wasn't in trouble.

We had breakfast together, and then, when she went upstairs to get Mother up, I went to my desk. I worked until it was lunch time. We all ate together.

As usual, the food was delicious. I wanted seconds, but I resisted. In the afternoon I had a lot of work to do. Sitting at my desk, with an overfilled stomach, would make me sleepy.

As I got up from the table, I said, "Thanks Aunty."

"You're welcome. I'm going shopping this afternoon, do you need anything?"

It was an innocent question, but it got my heart racing. I glanced at Mother, and I could tell that she was thinking the same as me. That would mean that we would be alone.

"No, I don't think so."

"If you think of something, then let me know before I go."

I was now at my desk, working, but not actually getting a lot done. It was almost two o'clock, and Aunty was still here. Had she changed her mind, and decided to go tomorrow? Five minutes later, she popped her head around the door.

"I'm going now. Have you thought of anything?"

I shook my head, and then I said, "No."

I waited ten minutes before getting up from my chair. Mother was in her bedroom.

As I hugged her, I said, "I thought she was never going to leave."

Before she could answer, I was kissing her. I was also groping her big tits. I only stopped, so that I could take her top and bra off. My mouth was quickly on her breast. Then, I thought about Aunty Nicole. Her tits weren't as big as Mother's, but did she have her Sister's nipples? I must be thinking about her, because of what had happened yesterday. Then Mother groaned, and I felt a pang of guilt. It should be her that I was thinking about, and not my Aunty.

"I need your big cock inside me."

I hadn't had enough of her tits, and I also hadn't been anywhere near her pussy. Fucking was for later, but she wanted it now.

"Let me finger you first."

"NO!"

She had said it loud, and clear.

I sighed, in an exaggerated manner, as if it was some unpleasant task that she wanted me to do. But I could tell that she wasn't amused.

"Stop fucking about, and start fucking me."

Now that was funny, but I didn't dare laugh. Instead, I got her knickers down in record time, and then I pushed her onto the bed. I didn't waste any time taking my trousers off, I just unzipped myself.

As soon as I was in her, her face changed. Gone was that angry look, replaced by one of contentment. She had got what she wanted, a big cock deep up her cunt. And I was now going to fuck her with it.

My first stroke was long and hard, but the next one was better, almost brutal. It took her breath away.

"Fuck, that almost made me come."

I ignored her. The time for talking was over. Both of us were frustrated, and the only cure for that, was a good climax.

We hadn't been fucking for long, perhaps only a couple of minutes, when I felt the sap rising. Was that too soon for her?

"I can't last much longer. Can you come?"

"Yes," then she moaned, before adding, "But I need more time."

I smiled, so it was really a no. But if I worked harder, I might be able to make it a yes. As I continued fucking her, to distract myself, and hopefully delay my climax, I counted each stroke.

I was now on eight, but I doubted if I could reach ten.

Then, to my relief, I heard her say, "Fuck, I'm going to come."

My next stroke was my last one. As I flooded her cunt, she came as well. It was a bumpy ride, as her orgasm surged through her body, she didn't stop moving. It was several seconds after my balls had drained, before she was still.

Ten minutes later, we were in the kitchen. Shortly after, Aunty Nicole was back. I made her a coffee.

As she drank it, she looked at me, and then Mother.

"So is that what you do when I am out?"

I looked at my crotch. I was zipped up. So what had she noticed? Did Mother have some buttons undone on her blouse?

Then she smiled, before saying, "Sit around and drink coffee."

I laughed. Not because it was funny, but out of relief that we hadn't been caught.

The next day, we found ourselves alone again, but this time we didn't feel the need to have sex. After eating our evening meal, Mother and I had gone into the living room, but Aunty had decided to have a bath.

"I feel sorry for my Sister."

"Yes, it can't be any fun looking after Uncle Tony twenty four hours a day."

"Yesterday, she poured her heart out to me."

"What did she say?"

"A lot."

I looked at her. Was she going to leave it at that? Then she sighed.

"They haven't had sex for almost a year."

For me, that would be an eternity. Mother hadn't had a steady partner since Frank left, but there had been a few boyfriends, though none had lasted long. So she hadn't gone without sex for a year. And now she had me. I thought about telling her what I had seen, while I was outside Aunty's room. But I held back, because I knew that she would not want her to know about it.

That night in bed, I kept thinking about Aunty. She was only thirty nine, too young to be deprived of sex. Then it hit me, it was like a light bulb going off in my head. I could help her out. I had what she needed. A big cock!

As I made my way to her room, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I just knew that the door would be ajar, and that when I opened it, she would be awake.

"James, I have been waiting for you."

But when I got there, it was closed. And I could hear her snoring. I went back to my room, tail between my legs. When I got there, I flopped onto the bed. What had possessed me to do that? Deep down, I had known that it was a bad idea. If I had entered her room, she was more likely to scream, than welcome me with open arms.

I had a nice dreamless sleep, and I woke refreshed. It was Saturday, so I could have a lie in, but I decided to get up. It was while I was showering, that I realised that I had lost a day. Today was Friday. I groaned. I thought it was the weekend, and I had switched off. I now had to get back into work mode.

The day dragged, and when it got to five, I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

When I had been looking after Mother, I had done all the household chores. Aunty was now doing them.

"Will you please put these away?"

Then she handed me a pile of clothes that she had ironed. Some were mine, but most were Mother's. I did mine first, and then I went to Mother's room. I noticed it straight away. The drawer was slightly open. It was the bottom one, where the dildo was. I put the clothes on the bed, and then I opened the drawer. I smiled when I saw it. I then picked it up.

Shaking my head, I said, in a low voice. "You are a big fucker."

I was putting it back, when I realised it was a bit sticky. I mustn't have cleaned it properly. When I sniffed it, I was so surprised, that I almost dropped it. It wasn't the musky aroma of Mother, it was baby oil.

Somebody had used it after I had cleaned it, and that person could only be Aunty.

We were now all together in the living room, watching television. It was an interesting programme, but I kept getting distracted. I couldn't get the dildo out of my mind. And every time I thought about it, I got hard. It had been inside her, stretching her cunt wide. In the end I gave in. Before the programme ended, I went to bed.

As I stroked my cock, I imagined it being inside her, taking the place of the dildo. She would be moaning, and asking for more. And I would be giving it to her. When I climaxed, it was one of my best. But I knew that it would have been even better, if I could have come inside her cunt.

On Saturday morning, Aunty surprised both of us, by declaring that she was going out, and that she wouldn't be back until late. As soon as she had gone, I tried it on with Mother. But she was having none of it.

"I'm not in the mood."

I was, but I could tell that if I kept on trying, it would just annoy her.

"Where has Aunty gone?"

She shrugged her shoulders, and then she said, "I don't know. I think she just wanted some time on her own."

I could understand that. Looking after somebody full time is hard work.

"She came to my room last night, while you were sleeping, and we talked again," and then she sighed, before adding, "I'm worried about her."

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

She shook her head, and I could see in her face, the hurt she was feeling for her Sister. She was almost crying. I went to hug her, but she moved away.

"It's not me that needs a hug, it's my Sister."

"OK, I'll go. Shout if you need me."

I then went to my room.

I tried to read, but I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking about Aunty. Mother had said that she needed a hug, but she needed much more than that. She needed a man to kiss her with passion. Somebody to worship her body. Somebody who would give her what she craved for, a big cock up her cunt.

And I was that man!

When Mother called me, because she needed the bathroom, I decided to talk to her about it.

"What do you think?"

I had been subtle, not just going straight to the point. I had taken my time, talking about Aunty, and her needs. At the end, I had told her my solution to her Sister's problem, and I was now waiting for her to tell me how clever I was. But she was just staring at me, stony faced. Then she spoke.

"What you are telling me, is that you want to have sex with her?"

"Yes, that's right."

"So fucking me is not enough for you, you want your Aunty as well?"

"Yes, but only for her benefit."

That got a snort from Mother, and a look that would strip paint from a wall. I had misjudged it, and I was now in trouble.

"Just to be clear. Is that one at a time, or both of us together?"

She had said it with heavy sarcasm, and I knew that I wasn't supposed to answer her.

I mumbled, "Sorry," and then I gave her my sad face. When I was a child, it was a look that would often get me out of trouble. But not today.

"I could always call Jan, and she could join in as well."

I winced, that was below the belt.

"I think you had better leave."

I then kept out of her way. I only saw her again when we had our evening meal. Aunty was back, and she ate with us.

"James, I didn't realise what a good cook you are."

Then she looked at Mother, expecting her to praise me as well, but she didn't. She was still in a bad mood, and I could tell that Aunty had noticed.

At nine, Mother went to bed, and I was relieved. Half an hour later, Aunty was back downstairs.

"I hope she is in a better mood tomorrow. I hardly got a word out of her. Do you know what the problem is?"

I shook my head. I did, but there was no way I was going to tell her.

The next day, I was up early. I had just finished my breakfast, when Aunty joined me in the kitchen.

"She's still asleep. I might be able to eat before she gets up."

However, she had only managed her first mouthful, when we heard Mother shouting.

I quickly said, "I'll go."

"Thanks James."

As I approached her room, I was apprehensive. It was possible, even likely, that she would still be annoyed with me. Before entering her room, I took a deep breath. When she saw me she looked surprised.

"Where's Nicole?"

"She is having her breakfast."

After taking her to the bathroom, we went back to her room. I was now dressing her.

"I've been thinking about what you said yesterday."

I braced myself. I was going to get another tongue-lashing. Then she laughed. I didn't understand, this was not funny. When she had finished, I got an explanation.

"The expression on your face. It reminded me of when you were a child, and you had done something naughty. But don't worry, you are not in trouble."

"I'm sorry. I now realise that it was a bad idea."

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers