Lisa has Lost the Use of Her Hands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to fuck me."

I raised my head, and then I said, "Yes, I do need to fuck my Aunty."

That made her chuckle...

I took my time taking my jeans and boxers off. All the time that I was doing it, she was staring at my crotch. When my cock was out, and she could see its full size, she smiled.

After looking it up and down, she said, "It's OK."

It was my turn to laugh. We both knew, that like her pussy, it was a lot better than just OK.

As I pushed into her, she grunted, and then, when I was fully in her, she said, "Nothing beats a big cock."

Fortunately, for both of us, that's what I had. It was now time to show her that I knew how to use it.

My first thought, when I had seen what she had between her legs, was that, as good as it was, her best feature was her thick nipples. Now that I was fucking her, I had changed my mind. As I ploughed deep into her, her pussy was touching me in all the right places. And what was adding to it, making it special, was how much she was enjoying it. Her moans and groans, were loud, and they were getting louder as we continued. We were alone, so it didn't matter. However, I got the feeling that if we could be overheard, it wouldn't make any difference. She would still make as much noise, not caring who heard her.

"Fuck me harder, I'm nearly there."

Good, I was getting close as well. I upped the pace, and at the same time I lifted her legs higher. They were now almost on her shoulders. A few strokes later, she started gasping, and then she suddenly climaxed.

"Fuck, I'm in it."

As her body tensed, I kept on going. I needed to reach it soon, before her climax ended. Three strokes later, I felt my balls tighten.

"You need to stop!"

I did. My cock was now deep inside her, and it was spurting. I had managed it, but only just. As soon as my balls were drained, she was pushing on me.

"I want to get up."

When I pulled out of her, I was still hard. She didn't seem to notice. I guess that now that she had been satisfied, it was of no interest to her. I then helped her up.

We didn't talk until we were both dressed. She was the first to speak.

"You must never tell anybody about this."

I shrugged my shoulders, and then I gave her my best puzzled look, before saying, "About what? Nothing happened."

Her face was still serious, but she gave me a slight nod. We had reached an understanding. Before she left, I got another hug, but this time I also got a peck on the cheek. It must be my reward for giving her a nice climax!

Now that she had gone, I needed to get back to work. But that could wait until I had made myself a coffee. As I waited for the kettle to boil, I thought about what had just happened, and how good it had been.

When I was growing up, I had often masturbated while I was thinking about my Mother, and sometimes even Aunty Nicole, but never her. If I had known how good her nipples were, and how my cock would feel, when it was deep up her cunt, I would have included her. Her small tits, and scraggy ass, had put me off. It's true what they say, 'You should never judge a book by its cover'.

I managed to work for half an hour, then I suddenly realised what I had done. It hit me like a bolt of lightning. I shook my head. Fucking my close relatives, had now become such an everyday thing, that adding my Aunty Jan to the list, was no big deal. I was shocked, not with what I had done, but how easy I was accepting it. Then I leant back in my chair, as I thought about it.

Ten minutes later, I started working again. My head was now clear. I had been overthinking it. I had enjoyed what I had done, to all three of them, and I wanted to do more. That was all that mattered.

Mother and Aunty Nicole got back at eleven. Mother was in a good mood, because her hands and fingers were healing well. I decided to tell her about Aunty Jan wanting to make up with her, and, if I could get her alone, I might even tell her that we had fucked!

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.