Lisa has Lost the Use of Her Hands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

"No. I've been thinking about it," then she gave me a big smile, before saying, "I think you should do it."

At first, I thought it was a trap. She wanted me to say more, to dig the hole deeper, and then she would shout at me. But I quickly realised that she was being serious.

"Why have you changed your mind?"

"I thought about it last night, and then I realised that I was being selfish. I wanted you all to myself. Then I started thinking about what was best for my Sister. I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh with you yesterday."

"Just a BIT!"

That made her laugh, and I joined in.

It wasn't long before we had a plan. It was a two pronged attack. She would talk to her Sister, and, in a roundabout way, tell her that I would be willing to have sex with her. I would then make my move.

I was now back in the kitchen. Mother had decided to stay in her room, and listen to some music. Aunty was at the sink, and I watched her as she washed the dishes. Yes we had a plan. But now, I wasn't sure that it would work. For it to work, Mother would have to convince her that fucking her Nephew was a good idea. And that was easier said than done. I would then have to pick the right moment. The devil was in the detail.

When she had finished, she made herself a coffee, and then she sat down at the table next to me. I got a nice smile from her, but it quickly disappeared.

"James, can I ask you something?"

"Yes. You can ask me anything."

She was now hesitant. There was something she wanted to say, but she was having difficulty saying it. Then she suddenly blurted it out.

"Do you think I should leave Uncle Tony?"

I shook my head, and then I said, "I know it's difficult, but I also know that you still love him."

That got a quick, "I do," from her. She was now smiling, but there was a tear in her eye.

As I took hold of her hand, I said, "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Yes, you can kiss me."

I leant over, to give her a peck on the cheek, but she moved her head, and our lips touched. I froze. It hadn't been accidental. She didn't want a kiss that would comfort her, she wanted one that would excite her. And she had taken me by surprise. Because I hadn't responded, she had quickly pulled away. And she was now looking embarrassed.

"I shouldn't..."

I stopped her, mid-sentence, by kissing her. And there was no mistaking its intention. It wasn't a kiss that you normally give your Aunty, it was a kiss that you give your lover. It was her turn to freeze. Then she kissed me back, and it was with passion. We were now exploring each other's mouth.

When my hand went to her breast, she pushed against it. I quickly found the nipple. It made her moan. My other hand was now going up her skirt, and as it did, she parted her legs. My fingers were quickly inside her knickers, and even quicker into her wet pussy.

"I need your cock," then she groaned, because I had found her clit.

That long talk with Mother, had been a waste of time. She didn't need to persuade her Sister to let me fuck her, her Sister was already willing. And we were going to do it now, in the kitchen, with her leaning against the table, and me taking her from behind.

Then I heard a noise.

I hissed, "Mother is coming downstairs."

When she entered the kitchen, we were both seated. I made us all a drink, and then Aunty fed Mother. When she had finished, she went upstairs.

Smiling at me, Mother said, "I now know what I am going to say to my Sister."

She looked pleased with herself, and she was expecting me to ask her what it was, but instead I just laughed. I then told her what had happened. That she had ruined it.

It was another hour before I was alone with Aunty again. I was hoping that we could continue where we left off, but before I could say or do anything, she made it clear that nothing was going to happen.

"James, that was a mistake."

As I left Aunty's room, I cursed Mother under my breath. If only she had stayed upstairs for ten minutes longer.

I was now at my desk, ready to start work. Normally, I hate Monday mornings, but not today. After Mother had interrupted us, it got a little tense. I knew that she hadn't done it on purpose, but it had put me in a bad mood. And every time I looked at Aunty, I could see that she was feeling guilty. I was now glad to be on my own.

I was busy, so for lunch, I just had a sandwich, that I ate at my desk. I had just finished eating it, when Mother appeared at the door.

"Are you going to try again?"

"No. She made it clear that it had been a bad idea."

"So you have to make do with me."

I mumbled, "Yes."

She laughed, and then she said, "You don't sound enthusiastic."

I gave her a smile, and it was a big one. If I wasn't careful, she would be saying no as well.

"If I hadn't spoiled it, what would you have done with my Sister?"

"You know what I would have done."

"Yes, but tell me."

I sighed. I was too busy for this nonsense.

"I would have asked her to bend over the table, and then I would have fucked her from behind."

"In half an hour, she is nipping out to do some shopping. If you are quick, then you can do the same to me."

She then left without a backward glance.

It turned out to be forty minutes. As soon as I heard Aunty leave, I went to the kitchen. Mother was already there.

"We only have fifteen minutes, twenty at the most."

"OK."

We then kissed, but not for long. We were on the clock. When we stopped, my hand was quickly between her legs, and to my surprise, and delight, there was no underwear in the way.

I gave her five minutes of fingering, and then I stopped. Not just because we were short of time, but because any longer and she would climax. As soon as they were out, she got ready to be fucked. She now had her stomach flat on the table. I lifted her skirt up, and then I admired the view.

Shaking my head, I said, "Big tits, a peachy bottom, and a juicy cunt. What more does a man want?"

"I hope you are talking about me?"

Then she laughed. She only stopped when I started pushing into her. When I was fully in, she grunted. And while I was fucking her, she kept on doing it.

"My Sister doesn't know what she is missing."

I was now thinking about Aunty. Would she be as good as this? I felt a tinge of disappointment. If Mother had given us more time together, I would already know. Then I put it out of my head. I had a job to do, and it was important. I needed to fuck my Mother to a climax.

When she started gasping, I knew she was close. It was time to speed up. As soon as I did, she tensed, and then she climaxed. I kept on thrusting into her.

"Stop, I can't take any more."

I gave it three more strokes, but it didn't work, so I pulled out of her. I then helped her off the table.

"You didn't come?"

"No, I needed more time."

Then, to my surprise, she took my cock into her mouth. When her head started bobbing, I closed my eyes. Her cunt had struggled to give me a climax, but her mouth managed it with ease. When I spurted, she gagged. Most of it went down her throat, but some dribbled down her chin. I wiped it off with a tissue.

When Aunty got home, I was already back at my desk. I would now have to work late, to make up for the time that I had been away. But I was OK with that. Fucking my Mother, had been too good an opportunity to miss.

That night, while I was walking past Aunty's room, I heard her moaning. I stopped. Should I go in? The door was closed, but it wouldn't be locked. No, she had made it clear that what had happened before, was a mistake.

Two days later, I was at her door again, and she was making the same noise as before. But this time the door wasn't closed. I had tried to walk past, but I was weak. I just had to stop. Just a quick look, and then I would go.

When I peered in, she saw me.

"You had better come in."

I did, and then I stood there in front of her, waiting to be told off. But she was smiling, and her hand was still between her open legs.

"This is a bad idea."

From the look on her face, and the way she had said it, I knew what she meant. I also knew that, even though it might be a bad idea, she was still going to do it.

As I kissed her, I groped her tits through her T-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, so it was easy to get to her nipples. When I pulled on them, she gasped.

"Take my top off."

I did, and then I greedily sucked on her. She didn't have Mother's bullet nipples, but what she had, was nice. After having my fill of it, I switched over to the other one.

"Put your hand between my legs."

When my fingers got to her pussy, she purred.

"Just put them in, as deep as you can."

I gave her two, up to the knuckles.

"Fuck, that's good."

Then she giggled, before saying, "Sorry, I don't normally use that word."

And you don't normally have sex with your Nephew, but I didn't tell her that.

When we started, we had intended to fuck, but now, that might not happen. She was about to climax. My fingers had done too good a job. I had hardly touched her clit, but she was now breathing heavily, and from the look on her face, I knew that she was only seconds away from reaching it. I attempted to stop it, by taking my fingers out, but it didn't work.

"Fuck. My cunt is going to come."

As it did, I watched her, and I was smiling. Not just because my fingers had worked their magic, but because I had just heard another word that she doesn't normally use.

It took her a while to recover. She looked tired, and her face was flush. I was now waiting for her to tell me to go. My cock was throbbing, and I was desperate to go to my room, so that I could sort it out.

"Do you want to make love?"

She had surprised me, and it was a few seconds before I reacted. When I nodded my head vigorously, she laughed.

While I was undressing, she watched me with an intensity that was making me nervous. She was obviously keen to see what I had. And I was now worried that I might not be as well-endowed as Uncle Tony. My cock was big, but did he have a monster one?

When it was out, her mouth opened. And it got wider, when my cock got to its full length. I smiled, I knew that whatever Uncle Tony had, mine was bigger.

"It's big," then she looked at it again, before adding, "It's very big. Much Bigger than Tony's."

I was glad that she was impressed with it, but I was now getting worried. She might not want to fuck. We needed to start, before she changed her mind.

I gave her my best smile, and then I said, "Trust me, you will be able to take it."

"I tried that thing that Mother has, but I had to stop. It was too big for me."

She hadn't been able to use the dildo, but my cock wasn't in the same league as that. So we might still be OK.

She was now on her back, with her legs wide open. My cock was at her opening, and I was about to push into her. She looked apprehensive, but then she nodded. She was ready.

As I slowly entered her, I watched her face. She was grimacing, but she wasn't complaining. I only stopped when my balls were flat against her.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, I always wondered what a big cock would feel like."

"Good or bad?"

She laughed, and then she said, "I'll let you know after we have finished."

The first couple of strokes made her wince, and I thought that I might have to stop. But then it got better for her. And it wasn't long before she was asking for more.

"Fuck me harder. As hard as you can."

She was now getting the full benefit of my eight inches. Long deep strokes. I was enjoying her cunt. It was tight, but not uncomfortably so. And she was enjoying my cock. At the end of each stroke, she was grunting, and she was getting louder as we continued.

I was now getting close, but despite being highly excited, she wasn't showing any signs of climaxing. This could be embarrassing, me reaching it, but her left hanging. I upped the pace. I wanted to make her come, and it was now a matter of pride. She was now getting my best effort.

"I'm going to come."

I smiled, out if relief. When she reached it, I was only seconds behind her. When my balls were empty, she was still going. It was like being on a bucking bronco. Mine was a good one, but hers was epic. I waited until my cock had gone limp, before getting off her. We then cuddled, and I even got a kiss from her, but this time it was on the cheek.

"Thanks James, but I don't think we..."

I had put my hand to her mouth, to stop her speaking.

Ten minutes later, I was back in my room. She had made me promise not to tell anybody, and I had assured her that I wouldn't. However, I was now thinking about telling Mother. I wasn't sure if I should, I would sleep on it.

The next day, I was still undecided, so I left it. It was the weekend before I decided that I would. I did it when Aunty was out shopping.

"So you fingered her to a climax, and then you fucked her to another one?"

"Yes, that about sums it up."

"I want you to do the same to me."

I laughed, but I stopped when I realised that she wasn't joking.

By the time Aunty was back, I had given her what she had wanted. And I had even thrown in another one with my tongue, as an added bonus.

On Tuesday, Mother had a hospital appointment. It was just a check-up, to make sure she was healing OK.

Aunty and Mother left at nine. I watched them go, and then I went to my desk. I had a lot of work to do, so the sooner I started, the sooner I would finish. Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Good, it must be the book I ordered.

But it wasn't.

"Hi James. Can I come in?"

I just stood there, staring at her. It was Aunty Jan. Then I managed to compose myself.

"Yes."

She gave me a nice smile, and then she followed me into the living room.

"Is your Mother upstairs?"

I shook my head, and then I said, "She has a hospital appointment. Aunty Nicole has taken her."

She smiled again, but this time it didn't last long.

"I should have known that she was out. I did wonder why you let me in without a fight," then she said, "Make me a coffee, I need to talk to you."

Five minutes later, we were sitting opposite each other. I was drinking mine, but she was just staring at hers. Deep in thought. Then she looked at me.

"The reason I am here, is to make up with my Sister."

I hadn't expected that. I looked at her, wide-eyed, and it made her laugh.

"Yes, it's going to be difficult," then she sighed, before saying, "Her not being here might be a good thing. I can talk to you, and then you can persuade her that I am not really the devil incarnate."

"I'll do my best. But even just mentioning your name, gets her angry."

"You can tell her that Frank left me four months ago. That will cheer her up."

"It will!"

She laughed at that, and I joined in.

Twenty minutes later, we had talked it through. In the next day or so, I would speak to Mother about it. I would need to pick the time carefully, when she was in a good mood. I offered her another coffee, but she said no.

We were now at the front door, and I was about to open it.

"Thanks James."

She then surprised me, by giving me a hug. After releasing me, she stepped back.

"You look like your Father, when he was your age," then she smiled, before adding, "I wanted him, but your Mother got him."

"I didn't know that."

"I even offered myself to him, but he refused."

"What do you mean?"

"One night, when we were alone together, I did this."

She then took hold of my hand and put it on her breast. I quickly pulled it away.

"That's what he did," then she laughed, before saying, "Why would he want my small tits, when he could have my Sister's melons?"

I muttered, "They are OK."

That got a wry smile from her, and then she said, "Just OK?"

"They are nice."

From the look on her face, I could tell she wasn't happy. But I wasn't going to say anything else. I was in a hole, and I was going to stop digging.

"If my tits are NICE, then why did you take your hand away?"

"Because you are my Aunty."

After laughing, her face went serious, and then she said, "Let's pretend I am not your Aunty."

Before I could answer her, she had placed my hand back on her. This time her hand was covering mine, and it was moving. She was making me feel her. I was shocked, and I didn't know what to say, or what to do. As I felt her nipple under my palm, my cock started growing, pushing hard against my jeans.

When she removed her hand, I kept mine there.

"I might not have your Mother's big tits, but I have her nipples."

Up to now, I had been hesitant. If I was being honest, I would have to say that I didn't really like her. And I had never found her attractive. However, if she possessed the same impressive nipples that her Sister had, then I wanted them.

When I started unbuttoning her top, she gave me a triumphant look. It said it all. She hadn't managed to have the Father, but she was now going to have the Son.

As soon as her top was open, I parted it, and then I pushed her small bra up, revealing two thick nipples. Mother's were longer, but these were equally impressive. As my mouth latched onto one of them, my fingers pulled on the other.

"I can see that you like them."

I mumbled, "Yes," and she chuckled.

"But what's between my legs is even better," then she gasped, because I had sucked hard on her, before adding, "That's what Frank says."

I doubted that anything could be better than her fat nipples, but if her pussy was, then I was in for a treat. And now that she had mentioned it, I was eager to find out if it was true.

My free hand was now going up her skirt. To help me, she widened her legs. When I cupped her plump mound, I could feel the heat from it.

"It'll be better if we go to my bedroom."

"No."

So it was going to be here in the hallway, but was it with her lying on the floor, and me on top of her, or was it with her on all fours, so that she could be fucked from behind? Being the gentleman, I would let her choose. But that was for later, it was now time to finger her.

It was a tight squeeze getting my fingers into her knickers, but once they were in, I had no trouble pushing two of them deep into her, because she was so wet. I then started fucking her with them.

She purred, before saying, "I love being fingered."

I was doing a good job, but her knickers were in the way. When I removed my fingers, she looked surprised. She must have thought that I had changed my mind. That having sex with my Aunty, wasn't a good idea. However, when I started pulling her underwear down, her face changed. She was now smiling.

As soon as they were off, she lifted her skirt up, and then she lay on the floor, with her legs wide apart and her knees high.

"What do you think of my pussy?"

My eyes were now darting about, trying to take it all in. She was shaved, and it had been done recently. I liked her lips, they were big, but not excessive. However, what I liked best, was her clit. It was a nice size, perfect for playing with, or sucking on.

"I'm waiting."

I shrugged my shoulders, and then I said, nonchalantly, "It's OK."

That made her laugh.

I waited until she had finished, before saying, "It looks good, but what does it taste like?"

I didn't wait for her to answer, I just went down on her. I started by pushing my tongue into her opening, and then I sucked on her lips.

She moaned, and then she said, "I like that."

As I kept on doing it, she got louder. Then she started wiggling her bottom.

"Lick my clit."

I had now explored all of her pussy, except for that. I had been saving it for last. When my tongue touched it, her body jerked, and then she relaxed.

For the next five minutes, I skilfully serviced it. I might only be twenty one, but when you are good looking, and you have a big cock, you get a lot of sex. My Aunty was now getting the benefit of all that experience.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers