Lisa - Home Invasion

Story Info
F/m rape.
971 words
4.08
18.4k
11

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrazO
TrazO
66 Followers

I came home from work, and the front room was dark. Last time that happened she'd recreated our first date, with our roles reversed. She'd been quite sweet that time and I felt some relief. She'd warned me to prepare for her being less gentle today, but it seemed she might not be so rough with me.

There was someone standing behind the front door when I closed it. The intruder grabbed my shirt and pushed me into the wall. I was about to punch him into oblivion but I realised it was Lisa. She was wearing black pants and a black top, with a black scarf around her eyes with eyeholes cut out.

I was full of adrenaline but I managed to laugh. "Jesus. I almost killed you. And you look kind of ridiculous."

"Shut up! I just came to rob you. But you coming home? Bad news for you. Good for me." She pushed me harder against the wall and grabbed my crotch.

I tried to shift gears. "Don't hurt me." I was still feeling adrenaline affects so I was breathing hard. "Just take what you want."

"I'm going to take what I want. I think I want you! Get over here." She grabbed my hair and pulled me to the couch.

She's a seamstress so I guess this is less dramatic than it might otherwise be if she couldn't repair the damage, but she pushed me down and ripped off my shirt, buttons flying everywhere. She fell against me and grabbed my crotch again. "I'm going to fuck you. Fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Wait ... don't do this." My words were part roleplay and part genuine fear. "Don't hurt me."

"I'm gonna hurt you. You might like it though. Stand up and take your pants off."

I stood up from the couch and undid my belt. I unbuttoned my pants when she suddenly grabbed me by the hair. "You're taking too long!" She pulled the couch away from the wall and dragged me behind it. "Bend over!"

I did what she said. The back side of the couch was almost hip level to me. My face was against the cushions. She pressed herself against me. From recent experience I could tell she was wearing a dildo. She roughly pulled my pants and underwear down in one motion and began squeezing my ass. "Such a nice ass. I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Please, just let me go." I knew we were playing a game but I was really scared. "Don't rape me."

"You're getting raped." She'd been using a fake gruff voice this whole time but she leaned forward and spoke into my ear. Using her normal voice, she said quietly, "Unless you use the safe word."

I put my head down and tried to relax.

She stroked my butt gently then switched into her roleplay persona. She pulled her own pants down. "Oh my God, I'm so hard. I'm gonna fuck you until you cry."

"Please don't." I'm not sure if I meant it.

"Shut up. You're getting fucked. I'm just trying to decide whether to use lube. Do you want me to use lube for your ass?"

"I don't want you in my ass at all!" I was playing a part in her fantasy, but I was pretty much living the part. The two times she'd fucked me before had both hurt and left me sore.

She laughed. "No lube then."

"Wait! Wait! Use lube."

"Say Please."

I sort of choked. "Please use lube."

"Use lube for what?

"Please use lube to fuck my ass." My face was burning. How did I get here?

"Since you asked so nicely ..." She squirted some on her dildo and rubbed it up and down. Then she roughly ran her slick fingers between my cheeks.

I squirmed a bit and she slapped my cheeks. "Keep still."

She spread me open and made a noise that was much more feminine than the character she'd been playing. "Ah, baby."

Then she thrust all the way into me with one motion. I gasped. She began pounding me.

"Oh god! Wait, slow down!" Not the safe word. She continued slamming into me. Bent over the couch like that was uncomfortable. Her fucking hurt more. A lot more.

I almost used the safe word. Two things prevented me from doing that. The first was personal pride. In college I'd played an entire fourth quarter with a broken arm I hid from Coach. I can take a lot.

The second was ... I love her so much, and she wanted to do this. She was breathing hard and I could tell she really turned on.

She kept fucking me for some time. She was saying things under her breath. "Just take it baby. That's my good boy. Take it for me." My ass cheeks were quivering as she raped me.

Eventually she came, though this time I didn't. She lay on my back, breathing heavily. "You're my sweet baby." She ruffled my hair.

I was glad to have her back. "You told me to prepare but I'm not sure I was prepared for that." My ass was still shuddering.

She wrapped her arms around me. "I don't want you too prepared. I like surprising you."

I sighed. "I guess I'll need to get used to this."

She hugged me harder and said, "Maybe you'll get used to what I do. But I have a lot of ideas for new things. Things you won't be expecting."

I exhaled. I'm nervous about the future but I'm certain I'm in good hands.

She pulled her dildo out, stood up and turned me around. "Lets see about your orgasm now. You've earned it." She got onto her knees and took me into her mouth.

TrazO
TrazO
66 Followers