Lisa and Marcie: Eyes Wide Shut

Story Info
Lisa and T__ go to a BDSM party.
3.4k words
4.04
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrazO
TrazO
66 Followers

WE WERE SITTING on the couch watching Deadwood. Timothy Oliphant is Lisa's hall pass. If I were into guys, he'd probably be mine too.

Lisa had one arm around my neck, with her other hand on my ribs and the side of her face pressed against my chest. She squirmed and touched me with her hands and face in a certain way that got my attention. "Marcie's having a party this weekend."

Lisa keeps me on my toes, on occasion literally. I've become more feminine lately, though not in the sense that you might expect because of frequent pegging. I think I've become better at reading and interpreting other people's emotions, which is, fairly or not, a skill associated with women. Even in my suddenly aroused state, I knew we were going to Marcie's party.

The idea of going to a party during the pandemic seemed unlikely to me though. How could it be safe? "That doesn't seem very smart."

"All the guests will be tested when they arrive. She's got an Abbott box."

I thought a minute. "Ok, I know what that is, but do you?"

She laughed and ruffled my hair. "I don't know what it is either, but supposedly it can do Covid tests in 5 minutes. She got it from work." Marcie is a department head at Parkland hospital.

"They let her take one home?"

"You know Marcie. She always gets her way."

I didn't really know Marcie, but I did know she had gotten her way with Lisa in college. Tying her up, spanking her, fucking her every which way. When Lisa told me about that I'd been both turned on and jealous.

When Lisa told me Marcie wanted to do the same things to me I'd been scared. Marcie is formidable.

I almost asked Lisa if she wanted to go but I already knew. Instead I asked, "What kind of party is it?"

"Sort of an Eyes Wide Shut party, I think."

"I never saw that."

"Me neither. But ... it's like an anonymous orgy. With BDSM, although I'm not sure if the movie had BDSM. Marcie has dropped some hints."

"I'll go with you. What I don't want is ..."

"Tell me what, baby."

I considered my words. I don't own Lisa and she doesn't own me.

"I don't want to share you with anyone, Lisa."

Wrapping me in her arms she kissed me. "Baby, I'm all yours and only yours."

"I don't want to be with anyone else, either. It's not like I don't ever get turned on, but I don't want things between us to change in a bad way."

With her hand behind my head, she gently kissed my chin. "I don't think sharing you with someone would necessarily be a problem, but I don't want to risk it if you don't."

I had gone from couch potato to "I need you now!" in minutes. I fumbled to free myself from around my boxer briefs and pull her panties aside to get myself in.

The last thing she said was whispered into my lips. "No one is going to try to make you do anything you don't want to."

That turned out to not be true.

WHEN WE ARRIVED at the party, we were swabbed and tested for Covid, and our fingers were pricked to test for STDs. Going into the party would be like traveling to a time after we had antibiotics but before AIDS. It made me feel a little reckless.

We were in costume. Rather than outright S/M gear we'd decided on a Rocky Horror Picture Show theme. She was dressed as Magenta. I had wanted to go as Riff Raff, she had wanted me to go as Frankenfurter. We compromised on Rocky, which might have been worse than Frankenfurter. Gold lamè short shorts and nothing else. I didn't really feel comfortable going topless to an orgy, but Lisa, like Marcie, gets her way.

We had looked at the trailer for Eyes Wide Shut, and wondered if we should wear masks. Lisa summed it up for us both. "If I can socialise with people without wearing a fucking mask this one fucking night, there's no fucking way I'm wearing one." Well said.

I'd expected the party to be at Marcie's house. It was a beautiful rambling mansion that somehow reminded me of a French chateaux, at least from the outside. We were instead at a dungeon belonging to a local S&M group, chosen for the atmosphere and apparatus, I guessed.

There was plenty of both. The place was dimly lit with a smoky haze that must have come from a fog machine, though I didn't see it. The walls were covered with a fake rock surface that simulated an underground torture chamber. There was equipment everywhere. Medieval apparatus like stocks, wheels and crosses for binding. Iron shackles attached to walls. Whips and floggers on racks.

Many of these were being used. Men and women restrained and being whipped and fucked while they moaned and screamed. Many of the activities had audiences. I looked at Lisa. "This seems pretty ... extreme."

She looked discomfited, and said, "Let's go into the next room."

We moved into a chamber with more comfortable furnishings and a less threatening decor. The walls were covered with a red flocking material right out of the seventies. There were couches and padded benches, many occupied with couples and threesomes. It was still beyond my experience, and I felt uncomfortable, but I didn't feel a need to flee. "I know they tested all of us before we came in, but I hope they hosed this place down before we got here."

She poked me with an elbow and whispered, "Shh!"

I whispered back, "Wait for me while I go to the car and get my UV light? I have a theory I want to test."

She giggled and spoke under her breath. "Stop! People are going to think we're making fun of them!"

We did seem to be attracting an unwarranted amount of attention. Even from people you would expect to be busy with their own activities.

"Is it my imagination, or are a lot of people staring at us?"

She looked around. "Maybe. I kind of thought this might happen."

"Wait, what?"

"Well, you are a hunk, baby. Especially in those shorts."

I snorted. "With the gym closed I'm two cookies away from a dad bod. What is it really?"

"You're a hunk, never doubt it. But also ..." Uncharacteristically she hesitated. "We might be a bit famous here."

"How is that possible?" The question came out a louder than I'd intended.

"Well, you write those stories on Reddit. You know I've told Marcie about them. She's a fan."

"Ok, that's Marcie. What about them?" I glanced around at our audience.

"Oh, you know. People talk, things get around."

I stared at her. She looked back, deadpan.

Then she looked over my shoulder and I felt people's attention switch to something behind me. I turned to look and my breath caught in my throat.

Marcie had entered the room. She's a tall girl with long legs, and was wearing a black leather outfit fitted to her form. 5 inch heels and her hair piled into a bun over her head, pistols on a belt around her waist, other pistols on her ankles, librarian glasses. It's easier if you just Google the video game character Bayonetta, because she could have been on the jewel case cover.

She noticed us and came over. "I'm so glad you came, Lisa. And you, T___." She gave us both little cheek kisses.

I couldn't help myself. "Jesus, Marcie, you look absolutely amazing."

When I picture Marcie in my head she looks stern, but right now she smiled. On her mouth, the smile was formal manners, but her eyes were really smiling at me. "Thank you T___. You and Lisa look amazing yourselves."

She looked at Lisa. "Would you like to meet some people? I can take you guys around?"

Lisa looked at me. She wanted to go. "Would you guys mind starting without me? I'm going to get a drink. You guys want anything?"

They looked at each other. Lisa said, "I think we can get something later, Marcie?"

Marcy nodded. "Come find us when you're ready, T___. Lisa?" She took Lisa by the arm and they wandered off.

After they left some attention returned to me. I made eye contact with a few and some came up to talk to me. They wanted to talk about various things, mostly related to stories they'd read. They all referred to me by my writer name "Traz," not my real name. They were fit, skinny and fat, young and old, beautiful and less so.

A young couple, pretty and nervous, wanted to talk about Lisa. They both had obvious crushes on her. I reassured them that they could approach Lisa, but they shouldn't try to pet her, especially if Lisa growled. Their faces were so confused and worried that I immediately felt like a dick. "I'm just kidding, guys. She's a nice lady, and you guys are sweet. Be yourselves. Just don't stalk her, ok?" They weren't the only Lisa fans but they all soon learned that I wouldn't answer questions that they should be asking her.

There were some fellow writers who wanted to discuss the literary aspects of the Lisa stories. It was nice that they thought my stories had literary aspects.

There were others who wanted to discuss the stories, but for different reasons. Some were curious. "Did that really happen?" I came up with a stock answer that satisfied no one. "That's up to the reader."

Some were like Star Trek fans. "In Lisa story 4, you said you were lying on her left arm, but then she puts her left hand on your head." That they'd thought about my poor scribbles so much was flattering. I couldn't be annoyed. I wound up thanking them and promising to correct the error in the next edition.

Several dominatrices and doms, some with their subs, who wondered if Lisa would let them play with me or wanted permission to play with Lisa. I told them all they had to ask her. She would tell them they had to to ask me. I could have saved them a step, but the way they asked pissed me off.

Other people who wanted to play with me, Lisa, or us both. When asked respectfully, the question wasn't insulting, so I told them the truth. We weren't really doing that right now. They could ask Lisa if they wanted to, though.

A confused couple who came up and wondered if I would sell them drugs, based on all the activity.

The whole celebrity experience was strange and wonderful, as little celebrity as it was. I was a minor BMOC in college, but that was a long time ago, and that was more about me playing football and the fraternity I was in. I could see how people could like this too much. I felt sympathy for the behavior of celebrities I'd never respected.

I walked to the bar I'd seen coming in and waited for the bartender to come back. Someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned around.

"You must be Traz. I'm Vincent." He was a handsome satyr. Very hirsute, with a beard and Robin Williams body hair. From his navel down he wore expensive looking fur legs and cloven hooves. A giant hairy leather phallus attached to the front of his costume. I couldn't tell if he'd inserted himself into it. We shook hands.

"This is Loren." She was tall and fit, dressed as some sort of nymph or dryad. She was wearing a lime green see-through catsuit, decorated with leaves and ivy that almost covered her private areas. Delicate features with a wide mouth and grey cat eyes, and green face makeup. Her blond hair was tied in elaborate braids with elvish ears poking out.

She was so beautiful that it hurt. I had to look away. She saw the effect she had on me and smiled slightly. She had a slight overbite like Liv Tyler, who is my hall pass.

Vincent was speaking again. "You look like you want a drink. You know they can't sell alcohol here. You have to bring your own."

Odd that Marcie didn't mention that when I said I was going to get a drink, but ok. "Oh well. I'll manage."

"No need to. Loren, get Traz some wine. You like Cabernet?"

I laughed. "That's my go to."

Loren pulled a single serving wine bottle from a primitive looking leather bag, part of her costume. "It's not very good but it'll get you there."

I noticed the bottle had been opened and looked at her. Vincent said, "We refill them from a wine box for these things. If you remember you can give me the bottle back when you're done."

I took a sip. It tasted like wine box wine, but I can live with that. Then, not to look like I thought I was too good for their wine I took a large swig and recapped it.

We talked a bit more. Vincent was a doctor at Marcie's hospital. This was his first time at one of her parties. Loren was a model (of course.)

"I think I'm going to find Lisa. Want to meet her?"

"Oh yeah. We're both big fans." Vincent looked at Loren.

Loren took my hand. "I think I saw them go this way." She led me back to the dungeon area Lisa and I had entered through.

The crowd had grown. Almost all of the apparatus was now occupied. We stopped in front of a couple. The woman was bound and wearing some sort of an open gag that allowed her partner to thrust himself into her mouth without any resistance. She looked miserable, gagging and drooling. It seemed scary and dangerous.

"That's a spider gag. It gives him complete access to her throat." Vincent sounded enthusiastic.

"It looks like it could hurt her. Won't she choke?"

"Maybe a little. She's a bad girl. She deserves it." I looked at him.

The next coupling was three guys penetrating a girl. One guy was on his back while the girl rode him. Another was behind her, in her ass, while the third was in her mouth.

Vincent continued the commentary. "She's airtight. Every hole filled."

"I see."

"Oh, here's something special! DVDA!"

Four guys fucking a girl. "DVDA?"

"Double vaginal, double anal!"

"Looks painful."

"Yeah. It's supposed to be."

All this time I was starting to feel strange. I thought maybe because some of the scenes were upsetting, especially the ones Loren pulled me to, except there was plenty going on that was arousing. There was a Victorian lady giving her maid an over the knee spanking with an ornate period brush. The maid's cheeks were burning red, and she kept begging for the spanking to stop in a passable cockney accent, "Please, Ma'am, I'm sorry!" I quite enjoyed that one.

There was a guy tied face down, ass up, being pegged while his red spanked ass cheeks shuddered helplessly. A position I've been in.

Loren said, "Oh look!"

A guy was in suspension bondage and a woman in leather was methodically flaying him with a whip. Every time she struck him blood splattered.

Vincent nudged me. "What do you think of that?"

"Been there, done that."

He looked at me strangely, and suddenly I had to sit down. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I need to rest ..."

Loren and Vincent hustled me into a private chamber that was only furnished with a padded bench of sorts, with stocks at one end and various straps across the bench and the knee rests. Loren said, "Put your knees here and lie across the table. Stretch your arms out."

I don't know why I did what she said. She pulled my arms up into the stocks and closed them, locking them with a pin.

"What are you doing?"

"If you're feeling woozy we have to make sure you don't fall off." She fastened me to the bench with a strap around my waist and then strapped my thighs to the table. "Can you move?"

I struggled a bit. "Um, no." I was starting to worry in an abstract and distant way. I was, after all, strapped bent over a padded bench with two complete strangers who were acting weird.

Once assured I was helpless they were all business. From behind me Vincent said, "Get him ready. I could hear him undressing.

Loren slid her her hand from the top of my head down my back as she walked around me. Reaching in front she unfastened my shorts and pulled them down. "Ohh, she keeps him shaved."

"Yeah, that's in the stories. Help me with this damn thing, will you?"

She giggled. "You should pull out of it before you get hard."

"I'll be sure to next time."

She squirted lube above my ass and as it dripped down she pushed it into me. "He's tight. You're gonna like him." She kept working her fingers into me.

I was beginning to fade in and out. I woke up when she slapped my face, not hard. She was holding my head so I faced her and squatting to put her face next to mine. "Stay awake, Traz. You're going to want to know why you can't sit down tomorrow."

Vincent was behind me, spreading my cheeks. I think he was slapping my ass with his penis. I kind of fell asleep again.

There was a commotion outside, and I heard Lisa yelling at someone, which got my full attention. "Lisa! I'm in here!" I meant to yell but it came out weakly.

Lisa was in front of me, pulling the pin from the stocks. "I'm here baby. Hold on!"

My hands were free but I still couldn't really move. Then her face was next to mine. "I'm here baby! Just, just, hang on!" I've never seen such emotion on her face before, and it broke my heart.

I looked at her, swamped with guilt. "I'm sorry, baby. I think I fucked up."

Her eyes became wet and she held my head, pressing her face to mine. "Oh no baby! You didn't do anything wrong!" Her voice choked and she started crying.

Outside the room I could hear Marcie yelling at someone. Lisa screamed, "Get in here Marcie! We need you!" It was a chaotic scene full of intense emotion and danger, and I would normally have to defend us. But I was weak now, and Lisa was here and I knew she'd be able to take care of things. I stopped fighting and checked out.

I WOKE UP in my bed, with Lisa on my right and Marcie to my left. It's a king sized bed so they were both on it too. Lisa was gently rubbing my head.

I noticed Lisa had been crying, but I didn't know why. Eventually I began to figure it out. I looked at Marcie, and she'd been crying too. That shocked me.

It took a while to process recent events, but eventually I put a chronology together. "So ... did he fuck me?"

They both looked uncomfortable. Lisa looked at Marcie. "We don't know for sure. Marcie examined you, and did a rape kit in case you want to prosecute. She doesn't think so."

I thought about it. "If I prosecute, it'll be with my fists. But ... even if he did, I'll be ok." Lisa looked so upset. "Really, Lisa. I don't even remember it."

She wouldn't meet my eyes, but then Marcie spoke up.

"T___, even if you weren't raped, you were sexually assaulted. You need some time to process it. Don't be surprised if it winds up being complicated." Marcie wouldn't meet my eyes. "I have some experience with this ..."

I'm an emotional guy. Movies, songs, and books can all make me cry. I felt an intense sadness, not so much for what had been done to me as what had been done to them. I closed my eyes so I didn't have to look at them. I wanted to be strong so they didn't worry about me, but when I took a deep breath it caught in my throat, becoming a sob.

Immediately they both leaned against me, touching me with their hands and saying gentle, reassuring words of comfort. I felt loved and protected.

Marcie wound up wearing a pair of my pajamas and we all slept together through the night, me wrapped in the care and protection of their snuggles. I've never slept better in my life.

TrazO
TrazO
66 Followers