All Comments on 'Lisa Is Drugged And Raped'

by nit2gether

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What did she smell like between her legs??????

NoScottNoScottalmost 9 years ago
nice

very nice....

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks to those who read this story. Thank you to those of you who favored the story

I would love to know how it could have been better and should there be another story about Lisa? I will do my best to answer all emails. nit2gether@yahoo.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy

Lisa sounds so sexy. I hope there is another story about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The military didn’t inlist married men during the Vietnam war. One was 1A unless in school or married. Men we’re allowed to marry after inlistment. z5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I find your stories particularly offensive!

I was one of those guys in an Army uniform who got cursed and spat upon by the miserable draft dodgers who now comprise 95% of the elementary, middle school, highh school,and college teachers/ "educators" (sic!) in the U.S. who are creating a nation of weak sissies and sheep!

Watch the first or second movies about "Billy Jack", and have Tony come back with an Army Ranger tab on his left shoulder and a black beret (when it was still a badge of honor, not a beanie for the Army's present kindergarten classes (basic training)!) Then also have him with a thousand yard stare, and wipe out all of the male assholes in the town. I'd suggest castration (removal of their testicles) and emasculation (penectomy), with the offending organs hung over the front doors of the bank, U.S. Post Office, etc.) I think either a rusty tin-can top which has been left to sit in a pig sty for a week to soak up lots of nasty bacteria and viruses, used very, very slowly or perhaps Lisa biting and chewing the offending organs off!)

Concurrently, Tony should file an Article 138 complaint over his missing pay, (Art. 138 complaint goes to his commander, then by-passes the chain of command up to the General Court-Martial Convening Authority (GCMCA), and if that guy doesn't fix it, the next desk the Art. 138 Complaint hits is the Secretary of the Army. (In my time as an Army Judge Advocate (lawyer) from 1975 to 2002, mainly as as defense counsel, I found the Article 138 Complaint process a particularly useful process to make the U.S. Army do what it what supposed to do! Two, three, and four star generals did not like the complaint going straight from their desk to that of the Secretary of the Army if the generals didn't fix the issue!)

Then have him travel back to Alabama to castrate (testicles) and emasculate (penis) of the bastard tow-truck operator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
married men!

Of course married guys got drafted into the military! You shouldn’t speak of things you don’t know! The pay was very low.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think that pussy should have gotten tag teamed from the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous