Lisa Makes Me Do the Stuff, I Think

Story Info
The things Lisa makes me do.
1.5k words
4.17
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a woman named Lisa living in my body. She's been there since I was young. She makes me do things a straight guy wouldn't do. She's a vixen! Tonight was no different.

After three straight nights of dressing me up slutty I was thinking she would leave me alone tonight so I could get some sleep but no, I was wrong. I looked at the time. Fuck it's 9:45, the park closes at 11.

I quickly got dressed and out the door. I got to the park at 10:45. Only had 15 minutes to find a cock to suck and hopefully he will fuck me too. There were two vehicles in the parking lot when I got there. I parked and waited for one of them to approach my car but instead at 11 o'clock, they both left. For fuck sake, why can't I buy a break already so I headed for a different park nearby.

I get there and park. No one is here either so I decided to go for a walk. All the parks here in town close at 11 pm.

I walked the trails for about a half-hour or so. I was fantasizing about a cop catching me in the park after hours and what could happen if he wasn't such a good cop.

I'm about 100 yards from my car and wouldn't you know it, a fuckin cop car comes around the corner.

I start running as fast as I can in my high heels. Not that fuckin easy let me tell you. I get in, start the car, slip my seat belt on and head for the exit. My heart is fuckin pounding and I'm screaming fuck fuck fuck as I make my escape. He got up real close behind me, I'm sure he ran my plates. Slow down I told myself it's only a 20km speed limit, I'm doing 45.

He follows me out of the park and then turns off. That was fuckin close I say out loud. Lisa starts laughing like crazy. I tell her I'm gonna lock her away for a really long time again.

I know a lot of you are gonna think I'm crazy and maybe I am but I know she has been there a really long time. She's a part of my psyche.

Anyway, I pulled into the old 7-11 parking lot to check my phone and to put my man clothes on over Lisa's clothes and wouldn't you know it. A fuckin cop car pulls up behind me and turns its lights on. I'm fuckin fought, again. Two nights in a row now like WTF.

He walks up to my door and taps on the window. I roll it down a crack and say can I help you. He says did you take the scenic route home?

What does that mean?

I'm the cop that followed you out of the park.

Now I'm thinking, who would go to my address after chasing me from a park at night? What does he want? Lisa's still laughing at me. I can hear her.

I went through downtown I say.

I see he says. What were you doing there?

Just walking I swear!

You can't be in the park at night especially dressed the way you are right now, why are you wearing those clothes?

I pause for a bit to try and come up with some elaborate lie but I can't think of one so I tell him straight out I'm a cross-dresser. And I can't exactly walk around like this during the day now can I?

No, I guess you can't if it's a secret. Ok well, I'm glad you made it home safely but please find a different way to express yourself okay?

Yes sir I say. He gets back in his car and drives away. I sit back and close my eyes for a couple of minutes and then get out of my car. I put my man's clothes over Lisa's clothes and drove to the end of the block to my apartment. I get out and my downstairs neighbor tells me to come to give him a BJ and I better have my other clothes on. So I headed for his apartment instead. Once in the building I take off my man clothes and straighten my skirt and wife-beater shirt a bit. I open his door to see him and I think his sister in the living room. She starts laughing. I walk slowly, very red-faced. He says nevermind her, come over and sit by me.

I do what he says. I sit between them on the couch.

This is my new squeeze, he says to the woman. Oh my fuckin god she blurts out.

Whatever he says, she gets up and looks me over. She says something in another language that I don't understand and stomps off to the bedrooms in the back. He says I think she likes you! I laugh a bit while saying I can tell. So Where'd you go tonight?

Just for a drive, I say.

Dressed like a hooker?

My face turns red again. Yeah, I guess so.

Did you make any money for me?

A bit confused as I look at him I say I give it away for free!

Nothing's free in this day and age, he says.

No one's gonna pay me for my fat ass. I mean look at me. I'm not exactly supermodel material here.

When I'm done with you you'll look better, his sister says. Come on, I don't have all fuckin night you know.

I followed her to her room. There's a bunk bed against the wall and a vanity desk and two chairs across from it. She directs me to sit in front of the mirrors. As I sit she says I got a lot of work to do to you, don't I?

She showed me how to properly apply my make-up and how to put a wig on. She pierced my ears and put large hoop earrings in. She said I could borrow them. She put a dainty little necklace with a Playboy bunny pendant around my neck and a silver slave ring on my finger.

Lana and I became friends. She presents as a tough chick but really she's all heart. When I was done she told me to go take care of her brother so I headed to the living room. He was sleeping on the couch with his legs spread wide. I stood there looking at him, not sure what to do. I thought about leaving but I could see his cock hanging out the side of his loose shorts. Slowly I walked up to him and knelt in front of him. His cockhead was right there.

Gently I pull his shorts to the side exposing his cock completely. I lean in and lightly lick the tip. He didn't move. I put my lips around the head and gently lick and suck at the same time. I kept doing this for quite a while. He slowly got harder and harder until he was at full mast. I deep-throated him slowly being careful not to wake him. Slowly I swallowed his full length and slowly raised back up to the tip. He was ready for me to sit on so I stood up and took my pink panties off. I turned around and positioned myself and sat on his cock. Slowly I sank down a little and then raised back up again.

Feeling his hardness throbbing in my ass as I rode him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment. He placed his hands on my hips and slowly helped me rise and fall on his cock. He then moved me to a kneeling position and entered me from the back. He kept his strokes slow and steady. He was making love to me not fucking me. I could feel my orgasm building in my very tight cock cage. We made love for a couple of hours changing positions from time to time. He filled my boi cunt while looking me in the eyes. As soon as I felt his cum fill me I creamed in my cage not once touching myself. He held his cock deep in my bowls until he softened enough to slit out. He leans in and kisses me gently on the lips. He got up and went to the bathroom. I just lay there with my legs up around my head and savored the feeling. Lana came out of her room and saw me like that. She walked right up to me so quietly that I didn't hear her.

My brother really likes you, she said, startling me. I scramble to cover up but she stops me. She knelt down and licked my cum from my cage and belly. I've never seen a cage this small before she says. I told her I had to look for a long time before I found it. I can hold the key she offered. I told her my mom has it, she thinks it's a safety deposit box key. She laughed and then asked how long I'd been in it.

I couldn't remember, my ex-wife put it on me shortly before we separated. That was three years ago or so.

I headed upstairs to my place. I got undressed and had a hot shower. Then crawled into bed naked. Still thinking of the lovemaking I just had, I drifted off to sleep.