Lisa Needs a Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Suck it," he commanded.

His cock tasted tangy and hot and she thought about where it had just been. He was treating her like a cheap whore. A fiery bolt of need pulsed in her cunt. She put a hand between her legs to calm herself. Deciding her best course of action was to appease, she clambered down onto her knees and began a cautious head-bobbing motion.

He took a fistful of her hair.

"Suck."

She let go of her pussy and slid his cock to the back of her mouth. Slathering him with spit, she moaned and pumped his shaft with both hands. He growled that she was a good little white girl and her heart soared. Pulling her to her feet, he bent her across the desk, then slid his cock back into her ass. This time it didn't sting as much. He put his lips to her ear. "A black man pulls his cock out of your ass," he husked, "you suck it for him."

She lowered her head, resolving to do better.

They moved to the couch where he allowed her to ride his cock. It was exhausting work, but she was better able to control the amount of dick sliding into her ass. He finally slapped her thigh, indicating he was ready to move on. Scrambling off his lap, she got on her knees and put his cock in her mouth. He'd been trying to rise, but then he settled back into the couch and snorted with amusement.

"You want to suck? Is that what you want?"

She rose her eyes to meet him, his sticky cock filling her mouth.

He laughed and asked his question again.

She wasn't sure how to respond. He'd made his expectations clear, but now he was acting as if her performance was satisfying her needs. Hot tears filled her eyes. Did she want to suck cocks pulled from her ass? She didn't think so. But it was all so confusing and new and happening so fast. He seemed to know her better than she knew herself. Sinking him to the back of her mouth, she sucked. He didn't taste so bad, she reasoned. She'd already started so it wouldn't be fair to stop now. Best to just give him what he wanted and sort it out later. She was inexperienced and white and just needed more time to learn how to anticipate the needs of black men.

He took her by the shoulders and looked her in the eye.

She found it hard to meet his gaze.

He put her on her back, raising her legs until her knees were near her cheeks. Plunging his cock into her, he rode her fast and hard. Her cheeks jostled. His hot breath poured down on her scalp. She wanted to look into his eyes, but she couldn't manage it from her position. She'd gone so far with him. Farther than she'd ever gone with anyone before. She suddenly needed his reassurance, a sign from him.

"Jamal," she whispered. "Jamal."

He grunted and she couldn't be sure he'd heard her.

"I love you," she said. His hips slapped her thighs. Panic closed her throat. Fighting it off, she doubled down. "Like, I really, really love you."

He stopped moving his hips, took her face in his palms, and kissed her hard on the mouth. Relief washed over her. Breaking the kiss, he stared into her eyes. No one said anything for a beat. And then he spoke.

"I'm coming."

She gasped, a horrible dread rising in her throat.

His hips ground into her, his big black cock squirting its potent cum into her fertile white-girl womb. How stupid could she be? She was a slut, a stupid fucking slut.

In the car on the way to her house, she was too ashamed to speak. Her head swirled with all the nasty things they'd done. Worse, she'd enjoyed them so much. He pulled over a short distance from her house and asked about birth control.

She looked away.

He scribbled an address onto a piece of paper and thrust it into her hand.

"That's the clinic," he said. "You go down there tomorrow morning and tell them you need help. Say your man came inside your pussy."

She laughed, looking at the address but thinking about his words.

He was her man.

Her first man.

"Like, really?" Her voice was tiny, breathless.

A tear welled in her eye, and she quickly blinked it back.

He was her man, and she was his girl.

He told her he wanted her to meet some of his black friends. Her chest swelled with pride. Of course, of course. She didn't understand why he would make such a big deal of such a harmless request. Her heart was racing, and in her excitement, she didn't bother to ask. On their next date, a muscular black guy showed up at the lawyer's office. Lisa scrambled to find her clothes. Jamal told her not to worry. He intended to share her with all his friends. Her head tingled and something throbbed between her legs.

He told his friend that she liked black guys.

Both men laughed.

The friend took off his pants, raking her with his eyes.

Jamal hustled her through the first time. She did all the dirty things he'd taught her. The idea of being the only white girl in a group of black men had always appealed to her anyway. She met all his friends.

Meanwhile, the turmoil in her house was growing.

Jamal helped her make sense of the chaos. Her mother went through a series of lawyers trying to lash out at the stepfather, but somehow her threats never came to much. He always managed to keep one step ahead of her.

***

Two years later, Lisa sat in the courtroom's spectator seating.

Her mother sat before her at the attorney's table. Her stepfather sat on the other side of the courtroom with his lawyer. The judge called the session to order. This hearing was her mother's last desperate attempt to hold the stepfather accountable. She was basically throwing herself at the mercy of the court.

The stepfather's lawyer called Jamal to the stand.

Lisa hadn't seen him in almost a year.

Their relationship had burned hot, then sort of fizzled as her mother's options had begun to run out. The end of the relationship had almost been a relief. The sex was good, but he was such a difficult man to please. He always seemed to want more and she wasn't any good at setting limits with him.

As he made his way to the witness box, he didn't look at her.

That was okay.

She looked at their relationship differently now. She'd thought she was in love, but now she realized it wasn't love. She was just needy and overwhelmed by her parent's failing marriage. She dealt with the conflict by clinging to Jamal.

He swore an oath and said his full name. The lawyer asked him to state his relationship with the stepfather.

"Private investigator," Jamal said.

Lisa sat up in her seat. The floor seemed to shift under her feet.

His main task was collecting information about her mother. He had been collecting the information for a long time. The dates he gave were before Lisa had met him. "And what did you receive for providing this information," the lawyer asked.

Jamal shrugged. "He gave me his stepdaughter."

The courtroom began buzzing with whispers and the judge had to bang his gavel and call for order. A dull ringing started in her ears and she couldn't be sure she'd heard correctly. Mother turned in her chair and tried to make eye contact. Lisa's body tuned to high alert. She couldn't bring herself to look into her mother's eyes.

"He gave you his stepdaughter?"

"Yes, sir."

"What did you do with her?"

Lisa swallowed hard.

"Sex," Jamal said, his eyes cold. "I used her to satisfy my sexual needs. I let my friends use her."

The court burst into raucous laughter and shouts. The judge banged his gavel but it took time for him to settle the courtroom.

Lisa clutched her cheeks.

Her stepfather grinned at her.

"So you and the girl had a sexual relationship, and you considered this payment for collecting information about her mother?"

"Yes, sir."

"And did the girl know what she was paying for?"

Jamal smiled.

The courtroom erupted in laughter.

The judge gaveled his bench. "Order, order!"

"I didn't have sex with him," Lisa shouted, jumping to her feet. She was lying, but what else could she do? Her face was hot. "Not with him, not with his friends!"

The judge looked angry. He instructed the bailiff to begin throwing people out.

"We have video, your honor," the stepfather's lawyer said.

Lisa plopped into her seat. She put her head in her hands and closed her eyes.

"There are videos of her having sex in the defendant's office."

The judge instructed the bailiff to set up the monitor. A point of law made it important for them all to watch all the videos, immediately. Everyone. Plaintiff, defendants, jury, judge. The security staff, press, civil service workers, and even the public.

Mother's lawyer objected.

"Objection overruled," the judge said. "I think we all want to see this video."

Images of all the nasty things she'd done played through her mind. It was nothing she wanted to share with her mother, the judge, a former lover who, it turns out, was a horrible psychopath, or dozens, possibly hundreds or even thousands of strangers if the video ended up online. Opening her eyes, she shook her head, blowing a tight stream of air from her lips.

Her mother's lawyer looked at her with a hopeless expression. He shrugged, tossing a pencil onto the table.

Her mother stared straight ahead.

"Mom," Lisa said.

Her mother raised her hand for silence.

12