All Comments on 'Lisa Pays The Price'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good

not loaded bunch of wimpy drunken crying emotions.

shit happens, get over it and move on

5 star for get it done now.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
One Thought

Of course I liked the revenge against the cheating whore. I remember reading another tale, however, that the wife of the asshole who fucked his fellow employee was really screwed by the cheating husband. Video's were sent to all her people and she had no choice to divorce the prick. However, he was a great father and although she "took him to the cleaners" there wasn't much to take and now she supports her kids by waitressing and buys her clothes at a second hand store. So the lesson learned: Just send the video to the wife and let her decide what to do.

Look at this shit. Now I'm a marriage counselor.

Damn

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
The Truth is the Truth

There is nothing wrong with letting the whole world know what she did! The truth is all there is, lies - even by omission are vile. The cheaters got what they deserved. THEY made the choice to destroy their families and their careers. It was their behavior that did that, not the husbands exposure of them. The only thing the husband did that was wrong was to steal the marital savings. It was legally wrong, but given the circumstances, it was not ethically wrong. It was fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're correct....

..... it is a poorly written piece of shit....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Igave it a 5 love every word

and just wanted to fuck with dear annony!

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Slingshot divorce piece nicely written with elements of revenge.

Enjoyable short and sweet divorce story. When there are no children to bind you, divorce becomes an easy option to settle conflict in a marriage. Infidelity of any kind is very hard. Most persons react passively in such circumstances but sometimes the news reports on persons that flipout. This story falls way short of catastrophic violence but provides a novel method of ascertaining an element of revenge. It was definitely well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why

what about the pre nup you said that you had you didn,t have to hide the money she would just get what she came into the marrage with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@Why

The nest egg was probably earned while they were married. That would have to be split. So he fucked her over like she fucked him over.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago

This story reads like a watched pot of water boiling. Even though it is only one page long it is still too long. No emotion. No realism. It is obvious that this author has never been through a situation like this. It just sounds like someone was going through the motions of writing a story about cheating and divorce but doesn't know the first thing about it. Sorry author. I didn't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
exageration

The video recording of the cheating is not problem. Sending to the spouse of the other cheater, to the parents, near friends, near relative, if there was job fraternization to the employer will not be a problem. But to "broadcast" to an all city is a criminal felony...........

BTW 5***** good revenge fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One question

If he addressed and mailed the videos wouldn't his fingerprints be on everything? And wouldn't his handwriting be on the address labels? I'm not sure how that would effect the outcome but it was just a thought.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
You Know

Some of you readers of this fine tale think too much. This is a tale of great revenge against a cheating wife with devastating results for her. It is also fiction. Just appreciate the revenge against a worthless cheating cunt. It's a shame life doesn't work out as good as fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story! For the morons below, the author states the story is unrealistic

I had a cheater that I damn near married. We were childhood sweethearts and not long before she graduated (I was a year ahead) she broke it off with me and wanted to put our wedding and everything on hold. Devastated, I couldn't make her stay with me so I said alright. The next thing I knew, she was going out with a kid in her class and it seemed like it was true love with Tom for Janet. Not know what else to do, I buckled down at my job where I drove dump truck and worked as many hours as possible.

A year later I heard Jan was a free woman again. It seems old Tom used her as a personal fuck bag and when he was done, he simply started fucking another gal and told Jan he was done with her and they broke up. She had started making herself available to me, I noticed that she showed up at places where she had never been before. To her surprise I ignored her and this time it was HER that was hurt. She moved on to another guy and he was soon banging her. That went on for about 3 months until he beat her up and she was a free agent again. This time she actively pursued me. And unfortunately, caught me.

I found Jan was a good fuck. Not that I had much experience but Tom had and it showed by her style. She was nasty and willing to do about anything. But most of all, she wanted to be married and have babies. We set a wedding date and we started working toward it about 9 months in the future. When we were down to about 12 weeks left, I had a visit from a friend. He'd seen Jan with Tom, her ex had returned. It seems they were very friendly, so friendly my buddy really didn't want to say. I thanked him and he left.

It didn't take long to see Tom's '66 Camaro around town. I drove a buddy's jacked up truck with darkly tinted windows. Seeing the '66 go by when I was coming into town one day, I turned around and followed it. Our town was small and there were only 2 roads in and out. It was nearing dusk when I saw it turn off on a logging road ahead of me. Pulling off behind it, I saw dust, indicating it had continued on a right spur that I knew was a dead end, not too far away. I parked and took off walking. Even if they came out, I could jump off the road and they wouldn't recognize the truck.

I saw the car parked ahead, at the end of the road.The dome lights were on, I guess Tom wanted to see what it was he was doing. It wasn't hard sneaking up on the car, I just had to be wary of the mirrors in case he happened to glance at them. With my cell phone in hand and set to stun (joke!), I was ready to take pictures. Easing up next to them in the brush, I eased out and found Jan on his lap, naked and riding his cock. So engrossed in what they were doing, neither saw me until I had taken my fourth picture. When they started shouting and scrambling, I started taking them as quick as I could. Tom was pissed and Jan was screaming at me, apologizing and telling me it wasn't what it looked like. WTF?

Tom wasn't waiting around and he started the engine, hollering at Janet to get out of the way so he could drive. She still had one leg over his lap and was tugging at clothes trying to pull them on. Now, in this neck of the woods, everyone carries a knife, usually a good sharp jackknife and I was no different. Pulling it out, I opened it and reversing it in my grasp, I slammed it into the right rear tire. Then I ran around to the left tire and slammed it in there to. Running to the front I had time to slam it into the drivers side tire before he slammed it into reverse and started roaring away, backward. The problem was, he was rapidly losing air in three tires!

By the time I got to my buddies truck, they were back onto pavement. I hopped in and took off after them and found them less than 5 miles down the road. Tom was on 3 rims already but had pulled to the side in the gravel, which had grabbed his tires and pulled him off the road. They were just getting out when I roared by and honked! I went home, put a chair under each door just in case the dumb ass wanted to use her own key, although she still lived with her parents.

I ignored her and neither answered the door nor any phone calls. With an attached garage, she didn't know if I was home or not so I made it look like I wasn't. Her calls were incoherent ramblings and I received at least 2 dozen each day, which I listened to and then deleted. After six weeks she still hadn't been able to contact me which I enjoyed. Finally, my parents called, wondering what was going on, Janet's parents had called to tell them Jan couldn't get ahold of me and was worried.

I explained to my parents there would be no wedding it was off. I wasn't going to marry the town slut and when I told them what happened, they were deeply disappointed in Janet. They had thought of her like another of their children. I guess they made contact with Jan's folks again because the next thing I know, Janet's dad, George, was at my work place. He waited until I drove in to pick up a load of 5/8- to deliver to a driveway. Man, was he pissed when he crawled up into the passenger seat of my truck. I didn't have time to sit around and talk so I just pulled out with him riding shotgun.

George lit into me about getting cold feet and not wanting to get married and that would cost him a lot of money. With 6 weeks before the date, he thought, and Janet let him think, I'd gotten cold feet and didn't want to get married. I told him he was right, in a small way only, I didn't want to get married anymore. Specifically, I certainly didn't want to marry Janet. Seriously I thought he was going to kill me even as I drove 80,000lbs down the road!

Finally, I'd had enough of his shit. I pulled in to where I was dumping my gravel and after being shown where it was to go, I dumped the load, spreading the best I could with my truck, then got ready to jump back out and give out my paperwork. Before I did that though, I went through my cell phone, brought up the pictures and told him to scroll through them and he'd see why I wasn't going to marry his daughter. Then I grabbed my paperwork and hopped out. The homeowner and I talked a bit, he signed things and then gave me a check to deliver to my boss. We shook hand and I crawled back into my truck, buckled in and started moving down the road for my next load. Glancing over and George, he was staring out the window with my cell phone sitting on his lap. I knew what he'd seen and hoped to never see that of my daughter, her sitting on a man's cock that wasn't her fiancé.

George wanted to know when it happened. So I told him the whole story, from my buddy stopping by until passing them on the road. It turned out, Janet hadn't told her folks anything except that I wouldn't talk to her. Back at the pit he hopped out, shook my hand and said our good byes, we both knew it was permanent.

I didn't see Janet again for almost six months. When I did, she was a free agent again, she'd moved in with Tom, her dad was furious and told her to find another place to live. But then, Tom started fucking other girls again and I guess he got tired of her fast because he took off from town again. When I saw her the next time, she was sitting in the front seat of her dads pickup truck while they were getting gas when I pulled in to the station to get gas too. She didn't try to talk with me, I just gave her a look and ignored her after that. I happened to glance over when her dad was getting into the truck and saw her still looking at me, her face swollen and tears running down her cheeks. I'd never given her a chance to explain, but how do you explain sitting on another man's cock?

Five years later, I am now married to a wonderful woman. Elaine is six years younger than me but more grown up than Janet ever was. We're talking about having kids now, our little place is paid for and we not only owe nothing, but are piling up a good savings account, made larger by her accounting skills. The really nice thing about Elaine is that she loves doing the same things as I do, unlike Janet. There is little she'd rather do than go steelhead fishing with me, go for a hike or camping trip! Last year she shot her second buck deer with me and together we packed the meat out on our backs. Yes, OUR backs. Elaine feels she needs to be a part of everything we do and since she killed it, she helps with the packing.

Janet? She's a waitress at the local diner. I don't go in there much when I know she's working but every now and then she takes an extra shift and Elaine and I find her working there if we go in. She has had a few boyfriends in the past 5 years but nothing serious. I guess she is the perfect person to be someone's fuck buddy. But her dad, George, died a year ago, never having any grandkids and that was something she really wanted to do for him, give him grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only one real issue

I see a few disparaging comments, as well as a couple of defenses against those comments...while I agree with the defense in that this is clearly not meant to be realistic, and I actually enjoy the set up, the grammatical scale for this story vs. the first one I read by this author ("Irish Eyes") is rather poor.

I'm guessing that either the two stories were penned by different authors, or else this was more a rough draft developing the formula for escaping from a cheating wife. The backdrop to "Irish Eyes" is similar enough to make me believe the latter is more likely...and to be frank, this reads like a rough draft rather than a finished product in the first place. It isn't as if there are dramatic idioms floating throughout the piece, and there aren't any glaring subject/verb misalignments or anything of that nature, just some amateur editing mistakes that are common if not reviewed before publishing...

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Thanks

Good to read a BTB story without a lot of folderol once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This Guy's Going Down So Far, He'll Need a Telescope to Ever See Daylight!

First, someone broke into the law firm's offices to take the video. Lawyers can be disbarred for not protecting the secrets and confidences of their clients. This video clearly demonstrates ALL the clients' secrets are at risk. The law firm is going to move heaven and earth to find the leak, then kill it. His fingerprints are all over the videos and the envelopes. He's going to get worked over by zealous cops and the law firm's investigators about the breaking and entering into the law firms's offices. (the second one-- the first ones through the window are far game) His payments to the PI Will be discovered in the search to find the $200k, and the PI, fearing the loss of his license will sing like the proverbial canary. Both PI and husband get charged with breaking and entering, and the unconsented to videotaping is ( in 2010 when this takes place,) a crime in most states). The PI will sing.

As far as firing the attorney, if he was getting his 2000 billable hours per year, the law firm probably won't care that much, BUT IF THEY FIRE THE SUBORDINATE WIFE/PARALEGAL, the state's EEO AGNCY WILL EFFECTIVELY MAKE HER THE EQUIVALENT OF A PARTNER IN THE FIRM!!!!!! Legally, she's the victim here. She keeps her job. If the husband/author had an IQ in double digits, husband stays with wife while an EEO sexual harassment suit is filed against the law firm ( which might have a snowball's chance if husband wife can prove wife was compelled into sex, AND THE LAW FIRM KNEW AND TOOK NO ACTION AGAINST THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!--from the scenario here, that's not too likely.

But a lawsuit against the firm for their "morality" clause is complete, utter, total, and unmitigated garbage in the real world. Think about it for a moment! You have a business. You hire employees. You promise the entire world that your employees will be wonderful people, and You will pay ANYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD UNLIMITED DAMAGES ($$$$) IF YOUR EMPLOYEE DOES ANYTHING BAD!!! Just how frigging stupid are you? You hire Jones as a clerk typist --MF, 8-5. On Saturday,he robs a bank, takes $1.5M, then burns it when the red dye in the bag catches fire destroying the entire $1.5M. On the way out, your employee shoots and kills the bank guard. He also takes a virgin female teller hostage, rapes and impregnates her. Web__Spinner ( and he/she's not alone-- many LW Authors have this Absurd Fantasy): think this morality clause in your contact with your employer obligate you to re-imburse the bank the $1.5m it lost, pay the bank guards's widow his lost salary for the rest of his life, and several hundred $k, if not more for his wrongful death, and you have agreed to pay the teller damages for her lost virginity, and total child support for the next 18 or 21 years (and health insurance until age 26), ALL BECAUSE YOUR EMPLOYEE WAS A BAD PERSON?????? If any of you believe that, I have this Bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you real cheap. LAW FIRM DOES NOR PAY A DIME FOR A MORALS CLAUSE!!!!! (Law firm might possibly pay wife for sexual harassment under EEO laws, and IF AND ONLY IF husband is still married to wife would he get anything in an EEO Suit.)

As pointed out elsewhere, husband's willful fraud on the divorce court is going to cost him dollars, and jail time.

Wife and lawyer will sue husband under the various revenge porn, intentional infliction of severe emotional distress, and other similar laws.

Even assuming this absurd assertion that she was fired, there is no honor among lawyers. After 36 years being admitted to the Bars of the U.S. Supreme Court, the Supreme Court of Missouri, and the U.S. Court Of Appeals for the Armed Forces, I can tell you, if she's any good at all as a paralegal, she'll have new paralegal job the day after she was fired. Somewhat longer for the black lawyer, perhaps, if he's an Associate. If he's a Partner, they probably can't fire him easily--he'll have to be bought out.

As for daddy, he may abandon his daughter, but more likely, in view of his insistence on a prenuptial, daddy and the law firm will will be tracking this guys's videos down. Unlike the law firm, daddy is just as likely to protect his daughter as throw her to the . Husband better buy an AR-15, a good pistol, lots of ammo, and build a bullet-resistant shelter wherever he's living.

This story was so bad,I just went and rated every single other story Web__Spinner wrote as 1 star.

Lest anyone mistake my intention, I really, really,did not like this horse's backside of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Good BTB. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"This story was so bad"

This is a stroke story for closeted cuckolds - the gaping plot holes and contrived events are irrelevant.

phil2213phil2213about 8 years ago
Excellent story well thought out and extremely well written

As in most stories, the couple have one faithful spouse and the other one not. The revenge was supremely effective in exacting the light of day that cheaters have their worst nightmares about. A criminal case dotes on the methodology of acquisition of evidence, wherein civil cases not so much. The author seems to cover all the bases in this unique revenge which was thorough and complete. Thanks for a five stars effort.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Once A Cheater

Always a cheater. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Good story. Just not all that good from content. Everything seemed hurried, lacking in details and plausibility. Still worthy of 4 stars.

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

Ouch anondiot. That story must have hit home, eh?

A little rushed but you warned of that at the beginning. Not sure everything was legal but again that was not your intention as stipulated in the opening. However, justice was served nice and neat was appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD STORY WRONG IN PLACES

First of all I know that this is FICTION not real. Lisa couldn't get another job If she left town or state the Law states that the company she worked for can't say anything! It's stalking and defaming. Hubby included . What type of father did she have Donald Trump I think. Thanks for listening to me gripe A DEMOCRAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This ongoing revenge would sicken his soul

Step one, step two, BTB. What's new? Pretty boring, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
9/27/16 Anonymous is an idiot!

The husband would be smiling every time that he discovered that his actions got her fired! She screwed up his life so he would make sure that she will be paying for the rest of her life! He has no remorse for his ex-wife the slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absurd Fantasy! Wrong Category!

If you want a fantasy, set the stage and tell the radr up front that the story occurs in

La-La Land. In real life, husband goes to jail for his actions. Wife doesn't lose her job.

Stop writing this! Go back to your Pollyanna romances

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Some of these comments are made by people who think they know everything

Surprise! They don't. It takes all kinds😒

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Cor, this got the cuck lover pantywaists in a hissy fit !

Yes, it is a fantasy, but how sweet was that for revenge on a cheating cunt.

Hell, you told us what the story was in the very beginning. The morons that criticized you read the intro, read the story, then criticized you on what you TOLD them it would be.

Complete wankers.

Don't let prats like Anonymous "good story wrong in places" and javmor and the others discourage you.

well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For all annoying fucking anonymous fucking criticises

Read the fucking intro before reading the story. Wed spinner already warned us readers that this story is fake. FAKE. The author also said, if you don't like these sorts of stories. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME?

TOP MARKS FROM ME. THE BEST BTB STORY IVE RED

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just some more racist shit

What does the race of the cheater have to do with anything? Fuck off, racist bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon-''.....racist shit''

Author informed readers that father-in-law was a avow bigot, and had never been friendly towards husband.

That being taken into account having lover be black adds to the retribution factor when emails and videos bevome public

Personally I am beyond tired of how blithely charges of racism are bandied about in American culture. If I state opposition to obama's health care I am called a racist. 20 years ago i expressed opposition to hillary care and was called a mysoginist.

Funny thing, i am single mother running my own business and am first generation of my family born in America after mother legally immigrated from Ecuador

Lisabug1021Lisabug1021over 7 years ago
I am very confused

I am very sensitive to any hint of racism and did Not see one racist hint in this story. Writer had a solid storyline by making father-in-law a racist, the lover Black and then having rich dad disown his cheating wife. All aspects of race mentioned had a legitimate place in the story. Also, the writing itself is higher quality than a majority of what is found on this site. Good job Web : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good lord

If you think this is racist, you're an idiot. Not a good btb, but at least it's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crap

He never really loved her to begin with. He would have confronted her the first time. All he was thinking of was getting money out of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous 5/17/17 is an idiot!

The wife cheated. It doesnt matter if it was only once. In this story he didn't find out until she had cheated several times. Why do these women anonymouses think that a husband should forgive his wife if he believes that she only cheated that one time? If she cheated and she immediately confessed to her husband then maybe he might forgive her but this bitch just kept on cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story , too bad

i would have rather rated this excellent story higher .

always 1* for interracial =(

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 7 years ago
More of an outline...

...than a story. A lot of your one-page, quick and dirty stories read more like an outline of a longer story you're writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, I loved this story...

Regardless of what all the anonymice think, this was a great story. Have you ever heard the old adage: "Shoot into a pack of wild dogs - the one that howls the loudest is the one that hurts the most". There's a lot of anonymice howling about this story; I wonder which part scares them the most? LOL

One of 'em wrote a dissertation on employment laws, law office procedures, and I don't know what all - he went on for days and I was bored after the first couple of sentences, so I guess I'll have to wait for the Cliff notes. He (or more likely, SHE) finished by saying he went in and voted a 1 for each of Web Spinner's stories. WOW! LOL. The insanity is strong in this one, Obi-Wan.

Good story Web Spinner. 5 stars. Thanks for flushing all the loonies out into the open; their hysterical comments really cracked me up. Have a good day folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!!

Love the revenge on the cheating slut, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure crap

Why do you always have the husband when he suspects, wait and get more and more. That only means he is already looking for a way out of the marriage. Why not confront her immediately the first time. He can still opt out of the marriage I don't understand the dramatics you create

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
distasteful

there are different aspects to a wife's personality; pre-cheating, while-cheating, post-cheating and divorce; I am sure would've felt some remorse and even apologized; you don't have to take her back, but cut her some slack. This guy was so eager to jump on her bones and showed no mercy; doesn't make him a better person, really, for what he did to his wife. Kick her to the kerb, but show some restraint and humaneness. If she was brazen about it, then showed defiance, then yes all this would've been justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with DennyCrane

You wrote the sketch of a story. You have the bones, now you need to develop it so we can relate with the characters, understand their motivations, etc, etc.

Not bad, not great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

You DO understand that this is a site for SEX stories --not high school writing class -- don't you? So so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Good story.

So sad this great writer

quit sharing his/hers stories.

Top ratings from me.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
Seemed rushed

There were some good points but it seemed very rushed. I can empathize with his wanting out. However, the way this is written he already had one foot out the door. It’s almost like he was awaiting a screw up so that he could justify divorcing her. That having been said, this is most definitely not up to par as far as your usual standard is much higher IMHO. In any event, this story has been commented on to death and there really isn’t much of anything else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ending?

How would someone in a different state know when a person is appling for a good job?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Overkill

The guy nailed her cheating ass hard and did the same to her lover. He got his revenge, there is no need to keep getting even with her by sending the tape to every new job she gets. That crosses the line into sadistic stalking behavior by some tiny dicked ex trying to prove what a bad ass he is.

Really, get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unreal!

I pity her for marrying such a vile little man. No wonder she and the black guy fell into each others arms. Their pathetic antagonist ruined her and her lover strictly out of spite. All his actions from start to finish totally pissed me off. Is their someone that can write a sequel where he is stricken with maybe crippling arthritis and AIDS, and then his wife and the black guy come back and piss and shit in his mouth and nose

as he is helpless to defend himself and they laugh as he suffocates to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hahah

pay little heed to the anon cucks below.

she didn't love, didn't care, sued for alimony. why would anyone care about this woman? main character took care of business. plain n simple. in the old days....or the 'super amazing cultures of the middle east, africa" women just get beaten to death. hell, there's videos of it on the web, it's so common. he's keeping his money. big fucking deal. he exposed her for what she actually is, once again....only a cuck will rally to her aid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I guess the saying is true.... if incomplete.

Once Lisa went black she never went back. True enough I guess. Now for the rest of this phrase that is always convienently left off.

Once you go black you never go back,

Because once you go black you are not wanted back.

Agree or disagree, don't care. The facts are the facts.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

He wanted no explanation, no counselling nothing but revenge. He was even afraid to face her. What a immature moron all he wanted was to destroy her over and over. She should have hired a couple guys to break his legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Once again, Timriv the monkey-brained toddler, opens his mouth and incoherent drivel spews out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes timriv and the other cucks

He was a tiny man who protected his life and assets from a cheating whore.if he was a Man he should have hung her by her tits with her lover's severed black duck shoved in her mouth and her Black (emphasis as writers seem to feel it necessary to choose these characteristics to try to further ridicule white men) man whore. Would anyone really want to spend time with a Kardashian or any of the blond whores hanging on to black ballers?

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
yes timriv there is a santa claus

timriv must be president of cucks america

stop reading these BTB stories and go read matt the cuck moreau`s stories because he`s more of your type of author

you know the one that accepts a cheating wife just like you

you seriously need help from a licensed shrink and stop blaming yourself for what your first wife did or maybe you are just mad because she wouldn`t let you watch her fuck other men

actually very sad

to web spinner great story great writing give us more of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He's an asshole!

Hey web spinner you forgot to give this asshole a halo. He's a total jerk who sounds like he never loved his wife from the get go! She did herself a favor in getting rid of him. Gave this a 1 it's all it deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He did exactly what he should have done

She was treated exactly like she should have been. She takes their marriage away, he takes her job and money. The only thing he should have done is have someone pay the asshole a visit and "explain" to him the perils of screwing a married woman. This was a 5* story just to piss off the assholes that said he should have been more understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To timriv and the 'He is an asshole' Anon

Did you enjoy your nightly cry after you were allowed by your wives to jerk off as they fucked other guys? You two clowns are pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect 5 stars

The cheating SLUT got EXACTLY what she deserved...

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Lat

Just found this little gem. Another good little BTB with no bloodshed. Extra point for the LBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good and straightforward story.

Exactly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would like to have learned her reason for cheating...

But the story stands well as a BTB piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with the Author

The why of her cheating did not matter, what did was she cheated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty straight forward BTB

Two things seemed wrong. His sudden gambling problem wouldn't have flown in front of a Judge and the Court would have made him pay her half the value in the accounts. Also Judges don't deny alimony. It's a set formula dependent on years married, income and assets. The biggest mistake was in thinking her Mother would abandon her. Regardless of how mad her Father was, she goes home and Mommy helps her. So she ends up just fine with Daddy's money to support her. Cha-CHING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the anon below me....

Incorrect. Depending of the state in which the divorce is filed, spousal maintenance is formulated differently. You must be one of Timriv's cuck army.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Forgot

That I had read this earlier, but still stands as an excellent BTB.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Bad story no build up or why she cheated no remorse on her part what about the guy she cheated with very boring terrible writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of boring

The Stangstarian "saint vs slut" perfect husband / sluttish wife story that has so many cliches in it and needs some kind of twist to make it non-formulaic. In real life, both are flawed to some extent, one more than the other of course.

YvesmiYvesmiabout 5 years ago
No life

No life in this story. Used every possible cliché. Why anybody would like to be married to this guy is a mistery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You can just tell...

that he loved his wife dearly. This hubby is a A1 asshole and will be lucky if any woman gives him the time of day! The law firm couldn't have been too smart either. The video was shot in their offices so I would think trespass or invasion of privacy or something would have been brought up. Any law firm worth their hourly rate would be able to deal with this asshole and show him the door along with his wifey!

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Nice!

The divorce is tough on both parties.

The revenge goes quite some way to make up!

The wonder of the Internet age is how quickly and how wide we can spread our revenge.

Forgiveness is for the benefit of the betrayer! Revenge is for the victim of betrayal, forgivness is over quickly, Revenge can be a lifetime hobby! Better than stamp collection! If carried out correctly it can still work thirty years down the road. Let things go quiet for a while, let them think it's over. Then back on stream full throttle.

The anticipation for them is part of the torture!

Use the match!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it

No bullshit 5 page buildup. Short , sweet , and on point. The only improvement assholes like me would like to see was that she got pregnant by her black lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unemotional

No wonder she was unsatisfied. This guy has all the emotion of a kumquat. Lots luck keeping his next wife happy. He is going to be playing a lot of online poker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short, Sweet, Zippo Story

To Anon talking about the law firm being able to go after the husband for the video on some sort of trespassing charge; did ya read the part outlining how it was all done anonymously? Kinda like how you and I are putting our two cents in here. The author warned us at the beginning so no one has any room to bitch. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good burn-the-bitch story

Rather nice for a change.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That was different!

Burn her just by sharing the video with everybody. I like it! Good story.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Really good BTB

I like this one short and sweet. 5 stars.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Seriously Ho Hum

Your normal tales have a bit or more emotion in them. This felt more like a readback by a court stenographer. All the emotion of a brick.

Good plot but that was about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Up date the mailing list.

To anyone sending “anonymous” photos or CDs of a cheating couple to their coworkers, friends, family and the other cheating spouse be sure to send one to the unaware spouse. That might be a tell to someone trying to determine who leaked the info on the cheaters.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed burn cheaters burn

Do the crime due the time

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Keep on

Keep following the cheating wife with the videos, and maybe catch up with the love too.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
One more

One more time for another cheating whore caught and burned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE IT;

THESE ARE THE KIND OF STORIES, YOUR MALE READERS LOVE. NO CRYBABIES WONDERING WHAT THAT DID WRONG. HOW HE CAN GET HER TO STAY, IT'S ALL HIS FAULT, BLAH, BLAH, SHE, BROKE HER VOWS, SHE CHEATED, END OF STORY, GET REVENGE, DIVORCE HER, TRY TO RUIN HER LOVER, AND MOVE ON, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He does not care

So why is he married to her or anyone else? Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing New

.....generic BTB story, guy ALWAYS gets all the money and continues to make wife's life hell, please, a little more imagination, and realism

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
its funny how some comment, NOTHING New

but when the wife is fucking everybody and gets half and HIS life goes to hell. Its a great story........Hummmm Cuckolds unit! NOT!!!!!!!!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
You know it's crap

You know it's crap, when 26yNC, likes it. The guy had no feelings for anyone, only himself, is it a wonder that she cheated. He didn't care who he hurt, nice innocent people, anyone with an address. He deserves to die a sad lonely old man, hopefully he didn't meet and ruin another woman's life. Lucky it got 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
helen 18 something other

just like awoman . lisa the cheating whore here not her husband . helen i quess you think her husband should get down and suck her pussy clean .if any woman needs more than one cock in her pussy ,DON;T FUCKING GET MARRIED .

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Nasty

I think it is nasty that he keeps her from getting a better job,he got his revenge by hiding their money.Also I am curious as to why he didn't ask her why and how she and her lover got started.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 3 years ago

lol... I don't think I've ever read about hiding money through gambling, not that I've read all the stories by any means. That was a fun twist. Thanks for the unique idea and the free entertainment. ;-)

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decent short tale....

....but big plot hole. In opening paragraphs, it was stated that Lisa came from wealthy family, and husband had to sign pre-nups because of it.

So one would think that EITHER Lisa had access to plenty of money after the divorce, OR her family disowned her for what happened.

The story related neither eventuality 😎

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Too many HADs ... most of them could be omitted to make the story flow more naturally. Some were just plain wrong!

There was a bit of awkwardness of critical words missing. Re-read the story cold (several days) before posting!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

I agree with everything Nitpic says. One can be to nasty. I wouldn't like to be his next wife with the nasty streak that he as in him.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I never understand these stories where the cheater isn't confronted. Even if there is no chance for them surely he would want to ask her why she did it.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Highly simplistic and nothing he did is actually how it goes.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Always love burning the cheating whore, and the not so bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

Short, concise and on point.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
think

i said this before there was no love here not sure why these ppl were married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
UNREQUITED LOVE...................................................

Richly deserved, total burn. One that's delightfully lknf ladting. Keep sending out those videos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous