All Comments on 'Lisa Pays The Price'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked this Story . He did not get Mad He got even

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Liars and cheaters always pay n the long run...............good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor guy loved her, thats why his retribution was so brutal. He burned the bitch then moved on, gotta love a man with balls.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Would be interesting what happened to the lover. And even why she cheated in the first place if the husband was that perfect how he described himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One! No reason for the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Five! A perfect reason for this tale. A cheating cunt and her jerkoff lover got theirs. Oh yeah.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

RE: Anon - Decent Short Tale....

You mention a big plot hole, to wit "...So one would think that EITHER Lisa had access to plenty of money after the divorce, OR her family disowned her for what happened.

The story related neither eventuality." It was a short story so I guess this little detail was missed, "Her dad called her and screamed over the phone at her and told her never to contact him or her mother ever again." Maybe not a legal disowning but pretty damned near good enough for a LW's story on Lit. Seems obvious she wasn't going to be getting any of mommy and daddy's money post divorce. Signed: BTW 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No conversation, No emotions

Reads like a Police Report

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Short, and VERY SWEET!!!! Maybe not realistic, but a fun BTB story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a story where the sentence fits the crime.

No violence, no emotional drama just straight to point action based on the disrespect from the whore.

Would feel exactly the same if a woman did this to a cheating man. Cheaters are cheaters and don’t deserve any compassion or any time to “explain” why they did it. You did it, got caught. You weren’t forced and repeated the action. It was a decision made with out coercion or force and no other outside forces to cloud your judgement.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE A DECISION TO SELFISHLY FULFILL YOUR NEEDS AND WANTS, NOW YOU GET TO REAP THE PRIZES THAT YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need an ending!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Completely unoriginal cliche-fest.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wasnt a great story but it was fun for what it was. A bit less cliched and it would have been a lot better.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

Overall the premise of the story was good but with no character development and lacking emotion, outcome, and overuse of tired cliches makes this a dull read. Overall very flat.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Short - sweet - and to the point. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second everything the others said about the wrting. My cocerns are about the continuing punishment of notifying potential employers of her infidelity. Enough is enough. How does he expect her to support herself? He is damaging himself by this vindictive action. He keeps the pain of her betrayal in the front of his mind. Every time he sends out the tape he reminds himself of the pain. Why continually torture himself? Let it go and move on.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - not a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting, he claims he loved her very much, but I didn't see that love, I read nothing but calculating hate. Hate for her as a person, hate for her as a wife, hate for what she did, and hate for her because of her rich family, and in particular hate for her because of her father. Continuing hate that appear to never end. A life long vendetta continuing to be carried out by the husband. As someone who went through a similar situation I can tell you that hate for someone you truly loved is a temporary emotion which ultimately just becomes a heartbreaking sadness for what was and what will never be and which, in time, just becomes a passing sad thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you reap what you sow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow… this guy had so many personal anger issues and lots of hate. He seems to think highly of himself! But was it shared by his spouse? No doubt when one gets so self centered in patting ones back one drives people away. No doubt she fucked someone else . Maybe all he did in bed was praise his own cock and his love making prowess ?

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

You wrote a great BTB story. 5 stars.

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

This guy is a psychopath, no wonder she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would have liked to know why she cheated.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Wonderful burn of the cheating whore, and.hoping that old Jamal got blackened too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh, lazy do-it-yourself story. Nothing original or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
to JusteenK

people like you always blame the husban but never hold the wife accatabale for her actions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful, that's how you deal with adulteres (male and female).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Might aswell be reading a tv guide or instruction manual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WELL DONE TO THIS HUSBAND WHO KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO DEAL WITH THE CHEATING SLUT!! OTHER WIMP HUSBANDS WOULD HAVE BEEN DRINKING AND CRYJNG

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

This has to be one of the top ten revenge stories on Literotica.. great job !!! Loved it...

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Think

I think his revenge was over the top.Videos to her parents and her lovers wife ,yes but totally unnecessary to tell all and sundry.Suing her firm was okay,but sending videos where she tried to get a job was just plain nasty.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Almost a perfect btb...almost!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lisa didn't just get burned... SHE GOT HER ASS NUKED FROM ORBIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great revenge on the cheating skank!!

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

This was so fucking infantile and the revenge was so over wrought as to be ridiculous!!! And let's be straight if your husband or wife cheats on you then hey the gloves come off unless you were the asshole that started it in the first place (and yes that's a very real issue in most marriages (Money Sex and Communication).

But if your the innocent party then put on your big boy pants and fucking go nuts baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I wonder what her father thought, seeing her take the “Cole sausage!” Too funny.

My only question would be, how could hubby explain, someone half way across the country, mailing out the videos? He should have mailed them from a pick up box, amy a competing law firm. That would have made more sense. 5 stars, keep burning the bitches!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great burn the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. At least in this one, she didn’t hound him to get over his “ mad”, and take her black( oops meant back). My motto is, if you do the crime, you better be able to do the time. Soooo... In a weird way, she ( almost) has morals.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short and choppy. OnLine Poker site would have been looked into and I doubt this could happen…

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story. AAAA+++

namibnomadnamibnomadover 1 year ago

You were right, it's poorly written bla bla bla, but the revenge was so much sweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good BTB story. I loved it and how she got burned at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i myself felt that this is not much of a story that held readers attention,but it did end correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much narrative and not enough dialogue. No angst to speak of. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing special in this retelling of a very old trope. 3/5 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did we ever get reasoning from the wife? The affair was down and dirty, which could leed one to think, there may have been others. This black guy was doing something right as she was going back for more, so I'm thinking she'd done this before, the PI just hadn't dug deep enough to find it. No real dialog from the wife for a reason why. With 12 stories under your belt, you should know your readers love details. Keep writing.

XYZ

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Stick to Romance, that is the worst LW. Story that I have read on any site. Every action, every word have been taken from other stories. I have one query, that someone might be able to answer. I live in the UK, a little Englander born and bred. I am amazed at how many families in LW. Section go to church. Here the main religion is C of E, there churches are empty, closing at an alarming rate, I believe the RC services have been cut by 75% over the past 50 years, The only religion still thriving seem to be the Muslim ones. So why this infatuation with religions in a sex site. Reluctant 1*, it deserves less

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Helen1899

I'm on the wrong side of the pond to comment on the the state of religion in your part of the world, but the author you're criticizing wrote the story nearly THIRTEEN YEARS AGO! Based On stories posted or the last profile update, they haven't been here since 2010. Was the CofE stronger then? Maybe. Was the Muslim faith prevalent then? Doubtful. Was this a fiction story then and now. Absolutely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Helen, you seem to be misinformed about religion in the USA. Down south, it still has a big following. As far as the story, I gave it 5 stars. As I have mentioned many times before, once a divorce is imminent, the woman ALWAYS tries to win, the spin. By her husband making video’s of everything, and sending them out to all of her contacts, her reputation is in tatters. The mistake most men make, is trying to minimize talking about the situation, and allowing the woman to turn public opinion her way. For example, a man brags about, and embellishes his conquests. A woman can be the biggest gang bang slut, who takes it ass to mouth on a regular basis. However, to her co- workers and family, she is still a virgin. This is how, you really hurt her. Win, the spin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Helen is a stupid slag. The "worst" story? This isn't even the worst story posted to this site compared to the shit posted in the past 3 days. Not by a long shot. This is Hemingway compared to some of the dogshit posted from just last night you cunt.

And Helen's grammar and spelling is atrocious. Yet here she is commenting anyway.

Hey dummy. If you are so fucking well read...you HAVE to have read some contemporary modernish American novels? Watch some international news? CNN? MSNBC? Hell...even the BBC? Modern movies and/or TV Series on Netflix?

Religion in America...especially certain parts of America...is alive and well. Baptists and Born Agains down South. Mormons in Utah. Catholics in certain parts of the Eastern Cities. Lots of strains of Methodists, Lutherans, and Presbyterians spread out through the Midwest. So yes. Places like Texas would have lots of established religions in the small towns and suburbs. Generations of families would attend the same services and congregations.

Good lord there are so many morons who post comments here.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

This story was written 13 years ago all of his stories were written in 2010

It is too bad that he stopped writing (at least here on literotica) He might not even be around anymore.

I wish he would write more, I have read 7 of his stories and have liked everyone of them. Please Web_Spinner give us more if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good BTB on the cheating slut!!

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

This is a NUKE the bitch story. No character development. Short and to the point. Destroy her, her Job and her life with her Family. I've been married to the same woman for 37 years although I KNOW she fucked me over. I wouldn't treat her this bad. And it's done without violence. It is totally unrealistic. It is a pointless, inane and VERY poorly written story of revenge. In this case I would maybe consider reconciliation IF she recognises her error and apologises for it for the rest of her natural born life.

One Question. Why write a Subpar piece of sh*t story and foist it on readers?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes she cheated and deserved to suffer but his on going revenge was too far over the top.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nah he's unlikely to ever find a loving wife. You can tell from his attitude that he doesn't attract quality women and wouldn't know how to treat them if he did

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

I only have three points to makeFirstly all anonymous comments don't count.

Second - see point 1

Third see point 2

...And lastly... too short. Not enough character development for the reader to become emotively attached to the characters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The most brutally efficient BTB on the site.

The MC is a bit of a cold fish though. Maybe she was just looking for a little affection.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't blame the wife. Being married to that asshole must have been hard.

Also, what he did with the finances would have landed him in jail for fraud.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Why

Why didn't he ask her why she cheated on him,she could have been blackmailed?Also it was spiteful of him to send out all those videos and to continue to do so when she tried to get a decent job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good BTB story,

I don't understand the comments in support of the wife, or those that suggested the fault was in his cold personality.

He was simply a smart man who unknowingly married a cheat.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

I liked this story. Not necessarily because of the BTB, although she deserved it, I applaud the calm and artful way the husband took her apart financially. I also am not a fan of natural ending but this one leads the reader on the journey of her destruction as it predicts several response pictures of outcomes I. E. father, peachier, lovers family etc. Finally I like detailed character development but again the writer leads us from the first signs of guilt to the final "entitlement" action by the cheater... P.S. Entitlement, I think that is why she cheated

phill1cphill1c6 months ago

" I applaud the calm and artful way the husband took her apart financially..."

Wow, what a douche bag. GET a woman, then maybe you won't hate them so much...or is it pathological in your 'Neck of the woods?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why did the wife cheat? No matter what any sad and angry spurned spouse might say, it always matters. Sadly and predictably, the answer is rarely something other than lust, greed or boredom. Such obvious traps ensnare new prey every day through carelessness or entitlement.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bed bugs bite, but don't like to get bitten...

acupacup4 months ago

Multi player on line poker, I'll have to remember that twist and maybe incorporate it in one of my stories.

orion2bear2orion2bear24 months ago

All this losing money gambling would not work no judge would believe it and the mc would get behind handed to him

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story's crudely constructed, has no in-depth analysing and is solely for the benefit of the burgeoning incel/misogynist populace.

If story were to continue, you can be assured that our high and mighty narrator will keep monitoring his ex's plight till he detects her reformed enough to reconnect with her and rub it in her face for a while. Then she becomes another FwB, and more... and who knows what luck second chances will bring?

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

I didn't get the sense that his wife could even speak. lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have been good to include the wife's perspective post devorse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He sounds like a asshole

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy035about 2 months ago

A longer ending would have been nice - still 4 out of 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This read like a piss poor book report.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxabout 1 month ago

This would be a fair outline for a story, but it isn't much of a story. Flesh it out into something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Cane off kind of flat and emotionless. And the btb came off as overly harsh. Divorce I understand, but persistent revenge vs the ex wife, so she cannot get a job?

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I understand and sympathize with an angry reaction to her cheating. But, this was ant once over the top and flat as a pancake emotionally. Continuing to screw up her life is also screwing up his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous