Lisa’s Evolution Pt. 02: The Crossing Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had just spanked my cock under the pantyhose.

My body was free to move in theory, but in fact was rooted right where it was under Lisa's direct gaze, and under my now not-so-subconscious desire for her to see my hard cock -and the perversion it announced- displayed boldly under her pantyhose. And after her slap, I felt my hips reflexively jerk back a few inches, but then automatically return to where they had been, and even arch forward a tad as if to present my guilty cock for another spanking. I realized then that the throbbing ache between my legs for more touch and more attention was so great that I welcomed Lisa to spank my cock again. She didn't make me beg, but I realized then that I would have.

Lisa calmly watched me with a face that I couldn't fully read. Yes, there was some arousal evident in her eyes and further indicated by the hardness of her nipple pokes. But unlike the lake, where she had eventually succumbed to her powerful sexual need, she was now fully in control of it...and me.

"Well?" Lisa finally asked again waiting for her previous series of question to be answered.

"Yes, Lisa," was all I heard come from my mouth and I wasn't sure what it actually meant.

"She spanked my protruding cock again," but this time with her left hand and from the opposite direction as if she wanted to slap it back to where it was before and thus keep it from popping up above the hosiery waistband.

I heard my mouth let out a small groan but my brain fully screamed a moaned from the sexual energy I was feeling from being punished in my best friend's pantyhose. I could feel my face make a helpless, 'I'm sorry this is turning me on so much' look.

Lisa let down her guard for just a second and smiled warmly at me. She knew how hot this 'punishment' was making me feel. And I knew she loved me as much as I did her. This was her 'payback' for the lake. She continued the repayment.

Lisa spanked my needy cock again and again in a slow but steady punishment, switching hands each time and direction from which to deliver the slaps. Each spank on my throbbing shaft moved my cock side-to-side inside the pantyhose which forced it to rub against the deliciously tight material of the hosiery. This was an ongoing reminder that I was wearing my little sister pantyhose and was now being punished for it.

Not sure if it was from the taboo arousal I was feeling or from the pressure of the spanking, but I confessed my answers to Lisa's questions. "I love wearing your pantyhose Lisa, I'm sorry. They feel so good on my cock... and I love how you can see my cock in them."

"Tell me more, sissy girl, Lisa demanded while she continued my punishment.

"Wearing such girly pantyhose makes me feel submissive...like a sissy girl... like I would do anything you want when I wear pantyhose," I said with sincerity and uncertainty. 'Where these thoughts are come from,' I wondered.

"Oh, anything, sissy girl? I'll remember that," Lisa said with a grin.

And with my confession finally pulled -or rather spanked- out of me, Lisa moved back to my side right up against me. I filter her big firm tits press on my right arm through her sports bra and her panty-coved crotch pressed on the side of my hips.

She placed her lips on my ear and whispered, "You are such a naughty boy," as she moved her hand to my cock and gripped it through the pantyhose so that that the hosiery wrapped around most of the shaft. My hips lurched from my best friend's touch.

"It's ok Jack," she cooed in her little sister voice, "I've got you. Just enjoy this." She started to slowly stroke my cock up and down. Her grip was firm and the hosiery felt so good rubbing my cock.

"I'm going to make you cum....ok? Just like you made me cum in the lake. I'm going to make you cum in my pantyhose," Lisa informed me of her naughty intention.

God, my head was reeling from how fast this situation went from my utter humiliation to my utter sensual overload as my little sister was stroking my cock, which was enveloped so tightly by the pantyhose I was wearing...her red pantyhose. I already felt the cum starting to build up in my cock.

So great was my arousal that I wanted to hold her, to ravage her, but I dare not break this spell that kept me frozen in place.

Victoria continued to talk to me, just like we had whispered to each other in the lake. "Your cock is so big." I could hear the lust in her voice now, she was doing this for me, but she was feeling the moment as well. Her panty-covered pussy was now were pressing hard on to my hips. I could imagine her pussy getting wet in my mind as she ground it on me. God, I felt like I could cum at any moment but didn't want this feeling to stop.

"I hope I'm hot squeezing your cock too hard," she whispered in an innocent voice that I knew was meant to tease and arouse me. After all, she had just been spanking it moments before, so she clearly has had some experience with men since the lake.

"Do you like how my pantyhose feel on your cock...? Do you like how my hand feels, Jack? Because your big cock feel so sexy in my hand," Lisa declared as her hand's pumping motion increased a bit in speed.

"God yes, Lisa." The tone of my voice told her I was close to releasing my orgasm.

"Do you want to come in my red pantyhose?"

"Yes Lisa....sorry, but I do." I was holding back as much as I could as I loved how her long fingers felt wrapped around her own pantyhose that covered my cock in order to squeeze and jerk it up and down.

"Don't be sorry, you feel so sexy in my hand and in my pantyhose, naughty boy. I want to see you cum," Lisa confessed in a sex-filled voice. My cock twitched at her words and my hips were now squirming as she pumped my cock up and down.

Then she whispered in my ear, "I love you Jack. I want you to cum with me." Her hand continued to pump my throbbing cum-filled cock.

'Fuck...'I lost it. The orgasm hit, and it hit me hard.

The first spurt of cum exploded out of my cock into the pantyhose. It was one long steam as my body tensed hard, but Lisa kept pumping my cock. Then another smaller but still forceful spurt of cum shot out, but Lisa wasn't done. Her slender fingers held me tight and continued to milk my shaft until a third spurt of cum splashed out of my cock and into her pantyhose. My body was literally shaking from the intensity of the orgasm. After a moment, Lisa's voice brought me back.

"Are you ok, Jack," she whispered still holding my cock tight. "You looked like you were going to die there for a moment."

I must have had this bewildered look on my face, because Lisa gave me that 'awe cute' look, and she pulled my head into hers and kissed me on the lips with her fingers still wrapped around me. We kissed for a long minute as she knowingly let me recover slowly from what she obviously knew to be a very intense orgasm and moment. Perhaps what Lisa didn't know was how amazing her lips felt on mine. There was love in them. I loved her.

List then pulled back and stepped back with a big smile on her face and warmth in her eyes.

"I'll let you get cleaned up," she offered as she walked back to the door and then called over her shoulder, "You owe me some new pantyhose."

"Oh, what colour?" I questioned.

When she said "pink" I knew they weren't meant for her, but for us.

To Be Continued...


12