Lisa Throws a Party

Story Info
A great weekend by all.
2.3k words
4.21
9.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't a typical story with a plot. It is more about events that took place at a party that happened last year.

Lisa always throws a huge party once a year at her Double C Resort for all her friends, business associates, actors and actresses. She covers all their expenses and everyone has a great time.

She closes the resort down to guests for a weekend.

The resort is more than a nudist resort. People are welcomed to perform any sexual activity they want on site and in view of everyone. Lisa's daughter, Jessie runs the resort.

Cameras are located throughout the resort and everyone gets a DVD of the party to take home.

This party was done over a weekend and all were encouraged to participate in activities.

Be advised that there may be scenes of incest, fetishes, gay & lesbian & interracial activities.

You should read these stories first but you don't have to:

. Lisa does her first porno

. Welcome to the Double C Resort

. I got more than I bargained for - 2

I hope you enjoy reading about the party.

**********

It was late Friday morning when Lisa and I got to the resort. As soon as we got there, we went to our cabin and undressed.

As soon as Jessie saw her mother, she wanted to know about her nipples which were much bigger than before.

Lisa told her that first, she has been on a special hormone treatment that allows her to give milk. And second, she had surgery for her last porno that allows guys to fuck her nipples.

Jessie just smiled and said she couldn't wait to see that. We all laughed.

We then had a meeting with our naked daughter who told us everything was ready for the party.

She had arranged all the catering, had the rooms ready, cameras working and the staff assigned. She told us that seventy guests confirmed their attendance.

After lunch, Lisa and I walked the resort to make sure everything was in the ready. We met with the staff and advised them that they all would be getting a bonus for being available for the party.

By the time we got back to Jessie, it was time for dinner.

Over dinner, Jessie told us that the resort was doing very well and there was now a steady group of regulars who have purchased memberships and are always at the resort.

I told Jessie that she did a great job in managing the place and we were giving her a big salary increase and making her the general manager.

She was excited and thanked us.

After dinner, the three of us used the hot tub and we sat Jessie in the middle.

Just so you know, Jessie is the spitting image of Lisa. They are both 5'7", about 130, big tits, black hair, brown eyes and nice ass. Both are bi.

As we relaxed, I felt Jessie's hand on my cock which was already hard as she slowly stroked it.

I watched as her other hand was on her mother's tit and playing with her nipple.

I told Jessie that I was going to cum and she told me to stand up, which I did. She then wrapped her mouth around my cock and sucked it until I came in my daughter's mouth.

Once I finished, she placed her mouth on her mother's nipple and started sucking it.

It wasn't long before Lisa's milk was flowing out into her daughter's mouth.

Jessie certainly enjoyed her mother's milk as it ran down all over Jessie's nakedness.

That night we enjoyed each other many times.

In the morning, people started arriving.

Jessie assigned them their rooms, gave them information on the resort and reminded them to enjoy themselves to the fullest. Jessie also advised them that food and drink would be available all day.

By mid morning, almost 60 guests arrived and the resort was jumping.

Guests were walking around naked with most men sporting erect cocks.

Lisa, Jessie and myself mingled with the guests.

We saw couples fucking, men getting their cocks sucked by men and women.

On woman had a cock in her ass and one in her mouth.

As we walked, Lisa saw the four black men who she did her first porno with.

She went over to them and hugged and kissed them. Not surprised, their huge cocks were nice and hard.

One of the gentlemen asked Lisa about her nipples. Lisa told him that she had them made bigger so guys can stick their cocks in her nipple holes a d fuck them and cum in them.

The guy was shocked and when Lisa saw his reaction she said, "Why don't you and one of your friends fuck my nipples and cum in them? Then after you do them, your other two friends can do the same."

He called his friends over and one of them joined him as the other two watched.

Lisa sat on a bench and opened up and stretched her nipple holes to allow a cock in them.

The guy tried to get his big cock in her nipple hole but he had a bit of difficulty. Finally, his cock head was in her nipple hole. The other guy already had his in.

As Lisa held up her tits, the guys started fucking her nipples. Lisa was moaning in pleasure as the two big black cocks were ready to cum.

Lisa started yelling out, "God, it feels so good...cum in my nipples guys...fill them with your cum."

Then the guys shot their huge cum loads into her nipples. Cum poured out of them and when they pulled their cocks out, their cum gushed out and down Lisa's tits.

The next two guys quickly replaced their cocks in her nipples and fucked them until they came.

By this time a large group gathered around Lisa and enjoyed the show.

Finally, the show was over and Lisa got up and we continued our walk with cum oozing out of her nipples and her own juices running down her legs.

We then came across two guys fucking a woman. One guy had his cock in her cunt and the other one was getting a blow job.

Continuing, we saw my good friend Ellen, who is a true Hermaphrodite, along with her lover, Diane, another Hermaphrodite.

Ellen was fucking Diane and a woman was sucking Diane's cock. We watched until Diane had an orgasm and came in the woman's mouth.

Lisa introduced Jessie to Ellen and Diane and Jessie said, "Wow, you guys are great. I apologize but I have never seen a Hermaphrodite before and I am amazed and somewhat jealous. Would you guys like some company tonight?"

Ellen and Diane laughed and Ellen replied, "Well, your mother and father enjoyed us, so there is no reason you can't as well. How about we do it in the cabin where we could be more comfy?"

Lisa and I told the three of them to use the cabin as we continued our walk.

About three hours later, Jessie caught up with us and we asked her how things went.

She told us her story...

As soon as we got inside they got me in between their bodies. Their tits pressed into me. I could feel their hard cocks and I wanted them both in me.

I didn't know what to do first, have them fuck me or suck on their cocks.

Ellen laid me down and slipped her cock in my cunt while Diane let me suck her cock.

After awhile, they got me on all fours and one fucked my ass as the other managed to get her cock in my cunt from underneath.

I was in heaven, moaning in pleasure.

They both came in me almost at the same time.

Then they laid on the bed and I ate their pussies, going from one to the other as I jerked off their hard cocks.

They both had orgasms and shot their cum on my hands and themselves.

I asked them if I could sleep with them tonight and they said yes and they extended an invitation to you.

Lisa told Jessie that she would join her.

It was now dinner time and most of the guests joined us in the dining room.

As everyone was enjoying their wine, Lisa got up and made an announcement.

She said, "My husband and daughter wish to welcome all of you to the Double C Resort where your pleasure is our pleasure. We hope you had a good first day and hope you have an even better day tomorrow."

I got up and said, "Lisa and I want to remind you that this weekend is for you, so please enjoy. If their is anything you need or want, just let us know."

Jessie got up and wrapped things up and said, "If you want something special, please see me. Thank you all and you enjoy."

As people ate, a fellow yelled out, "Will Lisa be doing a gang bang tomorrow?"

Everyone laughed and Lisa responded, "If that is what you want, I will do it. See you guys at 10:00."

After dinner I headed out as Lisa and Jessie went to our cabin for some mother and daughter sex time.

On my walk, I saw a woman on her knees with two guys standing in front of her. I thought she was going to suck their cocks but as I watched, she opened her mouth and both guys peed into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, got up and walked away with them.

As I continued onward, I saw two women walking arm in arm. As I got closer, I overheard one of them say, "I don't know about you, but I got to pee."

Her friend replied, "Me too."

I was behind them and said, "Excuse me ladies but I accidentally overheard you saying you had to pee. If you do, I can help you."

They looked at and smiled and one of them replied, "And how can you do that?"

I got on my knees and said, "You can use my mouth if you like."

The women smiled and nodded an ok.

I was on my knees in the middle of the walkway and one woman stood in front of me, my mouth wide open. Suddenly, my mouth was getting full of the woman's pee. As fast as she peed into my mouth, I swallowed it all.

When she finished, the other woman did the same.

When they finished, I got up and thanked them and we all went on our way.

Further down the path, there were four guys standing together having a discussion. I watched to see what they were planning to do.

Then, one gut got on all fours. Another guy slipped his cock in the guy's ass. Another guy got under the guy on all fours and started sucking the guy's cock. The last guy stood in front of the guy who was getting his ass fucked and slipped his cock in the guy's mouth.

They went at it for quite awhile and then, one by one, each guy came and cum was enjoyed by all of them.

By now it was time to get back to my cabin.

When I opened the door, there was Lisa and Jessie in 69 eating each other's pussies.

I laughed and said, "Don't stop now. I'm enjoying the show. Which one of you do I get to fuck when you are done?"

Jessie looked at me and said, "Daddy, you get to fuck me, of course."

When they finished, Jessie spread her legs for me and I quickly slipped my cock in her cunt as Lisa just watched.

It wasn't long before I told Jessie I was going to cum. We fucked harder and faster and I shot my cum into my daughter's cunt.

After we finished, Lisa and Jessie said they were going to Ellen's & Diane's for the night. I told them to have fun and out they went.

As they walked over to Ellen's place, they ran into two of the black guys who fucked Lisa's nipples.

Lisa asked them if they would like to join her and her daughter at their friend's place for the night. They both said they would like that.

Lisa called Ellen and got the ok to bring them.

In a short time the four arrived at Ellen's and Diane's place.

The black guys mouth's opened wide when they saw the two women with cocks.

Ellen smiled at them and said, "Yes, we are real and our cocks and cunts are real too."

Lisa and Jessie went over to Ellen & Diane and gave them deep kisses. The guys watched the women's cocks get hard in amazement.

Lisa asked the guys if they wanted to fuck Ellen and Diane.

Without hesitation, they both said yes and walked over to the women.

One guy took Ellen and one took Diane and they wasted no time in getting their big, thick black cocks into their wet cunts.

As they were fucking the women, Lisa and Jessie went over and sucked their cocks.

In a short time, both Ellen & Diane were moaning in pleasure and kept yelling out they were going to cum.

Then, both women's cocks shot their cum into Lisa and Jessie's mouths and had orgasms at the same time as the black guys came in their cunts.

Cum was all over the place and everyone had a great time the rest of the night.

The next morning after breakfast, Lisa got settled in on one of the stages that had a make shift bed on it.

Guys were lined up and each one of them fucked Lisa until they shot their cum into her.

By the time everyone finished, Lisa had gotten fucked by 24 guys and Ellen and Diane.

By late afternoon, the guests started leaving and by dinner time the resort was empty.

Lisa and I staid the night with Jessie then headed home early the next morning.

All Lisa could think about was wait until next year with a big smile on her face.