All Comments on 'Lisa Tries a Strip Club'

by greek goddess

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Now that was hot!

Phew!! I like the women on women on man stuff! Excellent writing!

SamaelSamaelover 20 years ago
Awesome stories

Read all of your works today.... very erotic and very energizing. Love them all and can't wait for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
In my dreams

Very stimulating and well written. I has the feel of authenticity which makes it still hotter. Keep up the great work.

Donald PhillipsDonald Phillipsalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

Great story! You've penned my wife and my fantasy and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
hot

Great writing. I got off twice! I could do without all the bitch and slut name-calling, but I'm sure that's just my thing ;)

l8r

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellant

Enjoyed the whole concept,I stayed hard for the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Best!

I've always wanted to persuade my wife to go to a strip club with me. The situation, the language, the connection between the stripper and your wife -- absolutely excellent. Especially the two girls in the bath -- my dream!

I really liked the other one about surprising your wife with the escort girl. Excellent!!

Envious in GB

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

Every mans dream. At least mine. Excellent writing. I'm going to read all of your submissions. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
one hot story...

Your writing is amazing, you use fantastic language to describe every detail and action. Made me horny as hell. Wasn't feeling the whole name calling thing, but I guess thats just me. Your going to be making alot of people really horny with this..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot

Now that was hot!!! My wife really got off on the story - she loves to talk dirty too! Now we're off to find that strip club...happy trails!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GG, come back!

these are grade-A, hardon-producing stories....thankyou Greek Goddess, and for god's sake, come back and take your place in the erotic writing game....if you need more material, you might consider expanding on the femdom aspects of your stories....maybe have you or your girlfriend of the moment don a strap-on and fuck the other two....maybe do some audio versions....your dirty talk is exactly what audio story fans are looking for, y'know.

if you care to reply, msg me at

wayback38@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All I can say is, "WOW!"

My husband and I read erotica often, however, your story was the best by far. The detail was awesome and the name calling was intense! I got off three times before the end of the story! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely the best

Honestly, nothing has really come close to this story in its sexiness and style. This is a realistic husband fantasy. I have to continually put a vote in for it!

More people should write about their wife is a realistic fashion as opposed to some of the stuff on here. This is CLASSY, SEXY stuff that really happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Soooooooo true...........

Very, very good. The build up on the first two pages is some of the best stuff I have read on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

I loved this story, it was so erotic, loved allthe build up and description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The best I have read

The way you gave detail to the story it was like I was there!!! I just loved it !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of the best stories here!

Hot, hot, hot! It wasn't just the raunchy sex that got to cum for the first time all week, it was the storyline that kept it all together. Man, I think I would even want a night like that and I'm not even in to threesomes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We want more

This story matches one of our fantasies. Ou anniversay's are spent at strip clubs seeking out a stripper like Tera. We always end up disappointed. A few lap dances and the night is over. Tera is our ultimate fantasy. We hope Greek Goddess continues this story with more action. Look forward to Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Very well written story. You really stayed with the characters and made it plausible. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOTT

This story was so HOTT!! It was like you were writing about my husband's and my fantasy!!! We can not wait for Part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Fantasy!

Incredibly hot story. This is a fantasy my wife and I have had for some time but have not had the nerve to fulfill. I'm hoping that after she reads this, she will have an added incentive to satisfy her curiosity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuck Yeah

You made the fantasy come alive, and made me so hot that I had to stop and make myself cum 4 times while reading it. If only I had the nerve to act it out with my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep coming back

This is my favorite story on Literotica because I can see my wife living this out in real life. Realistically soooooooooooooooooo sexy. This is my "go to" story when nothing else gets me off

scaryman12345scaryman12345over 15 years ago
AMAZING WOW BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!! GREAT ONE KEEP GOING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So fucking hot!

All my fantasies rolled into one long masturbation session. caressing my clit while I read this, trying not to come until the end.

Absolutely perfect and definitely my favourite on here.

Mmmm x

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Hottest thing i've ever read, tried lasting to the end but just couldn't manage it! please conclude this story, i need to know what happens in the rest of the night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
rawr

hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!!!

absolutely one of the greatest and most erotic stories I have read! Jealous of the guy with two such great women!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

that was fuckin hott.. cam multiple times reading this.. thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great for couples to read together

My husband and I are apart and I just read your story to him and it worked fantastically! Thanks for a great orgasm or two:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
There still isn't a better written story

How this drops down in the ratings I don't know, but there really has never been anything in the LOVING WIVES category that has come close to the first two pages of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks!

Fantastic. Off to fuck my husband hard and proper now, thanks to you. Please write another soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Flawless writing ... great sex

Can I please live in that world? Please write more.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
grear erotic sex story!!

loved it,,,,lots of fun,,,had me warm the whole time!! made me wish i could do something like that,,,moree please !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story. Wonderful descriptions of these two womena's bodies and their activities at the beginning. What happened, though, to guys working up the girls rather than vice versa and doing to and for the girls, and don't guys like the joys of women's tits these days?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

You have to publish another story!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
awesome

i hope this is continued! but next time maybe try an editor. Thanks sounds like it was big fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute shit of a story !

By an inept and halfwitted writer. One of the worst on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very sexy

One of the most sensual and best stories I have read on this site. Your description of the two in the club were outstanding. I liked the mix of the language - when things truly get hot, raunchy language is a wonderful turn on.

You wrote this nearly 10 yrs ago and haven't submitted anything since, I hope you reconsider that.

Thank you for the share.

PS - ignore the last comment about your writing - seems jealous to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Garbage! Just garbage.

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Well done,excellent. Please continue...this time let him fuck some ass like the two sluts promised he could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delicious!!

Loved it!! Would love a part 2. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
cunt licker

wow great story wish i was with lisa or tiara hope to read more loved all the fucking and eating of pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Excellent story! Kept me horny and interested all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mindless garbage !!

one of the worst. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard the whole story

One of the best stories I have ever read. I came close to that story but my wife didn't go all the way. What a mistake. Wife did give her a good finger cum.

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 9 years ago
That story was HOT!

I loved it. I think almost any woman would give in to her bi or lesbian urges if she had this opportunity. I'm wet just writing this comment, and this story made me cum at least four times. When my poor, very sore pussy recovers I think I will read this again and see if I can make it five!

Love,

Alana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dear annony You must be a turk and a towel head to match

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I gave it a five, but....

... Is this REALLY the way these two women would talk to one another? They sound like a couple of sailors at a Philippine Whore House. Call me old fashioned, or naive, or worst of all, prudish, but I thought the language was a turn off. I rated the story high, but that's my opinion on the subject.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I just love the over-the-top sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous