Lisa, Vern and Me - 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my short skirt and if I bent over, anyone could see I had nothing on underneath.

We went out to a nice restaurant where I made sure everyone could see me with Vern. I wanted him to feel special.

After dinner, he took me to downtown Melbourne where we took in the sights and I made sure people saw me all over Vern.

It was late and we decided to head back.

As soon as we got inside, Vern led me to his bedroom.

I noticed his video equipment was now running.

He gently pushed me onto the bed and knelt over me.

He grabbed my blouse and looked into my eyes as he practically ripped it off of me. My tits bouncing from the force. Then, he grabbed my skirt and unzipped it and pulled it off of me.

As he stared at me, he undressed. His cock was already rock hard as he mounted me. He spread my legs and put his cock at my entrance. Then kissed me as he shoved his thick cock in my cunt.

He just started ramming his cock in my cunt, all the time kissing me and squeezing my tits. He was fucking me so hard it hurt, but felt good.

I yelled out to him, "That's it baby, you fuck me hard...harder...I want you to shoot your cum deep into my cunt...be rough with me baby...go ahead...fuck me...I want to feel your thick cock in me... don't stop...I want to tell Tony how you fucked me... he likes when others fuck me."

Suddenly, Vern came in streams of cum. I could feel cum shooting in me with every spasm of his cock.

I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't pull his cock out.

I kissed him, my tongue in his mouth. As I did this, my body started shaking. My orgasms were non stop. My body convulsed from them.

My legs parted and fell onto the bed. Vern's cum oozing out my cunt.

I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 4:00 a.m. when I had to pee. I went to the bathroom covered in Vern's dried cum. Just as I got there, Vern appeared.

"I have to pee too. I was going to use the other bathroom but I thought it would be ok if I joined you in peeing together." I said.

"Sure, join me," she said.

With that, Lisa sat on the seat and I stood over her. We both started peeing at the same time and we smiled at our new found pleasure.

When we finished we went back to bed. Vern licked me dry and I sucked him dry and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke up when the doorbell rang.

It was Tony and he was there to take me to the airport.

I dressed and Vern made breakfast. Then it was time to go.

We said our goodbyes. I hugged and kissed Vern and even gave his cock a nice suck before we left.

As we drove to the airport, I told Tony that I am coming back next year, if that is ok with him. I just got a big smile.

12