Lisa's Adventures Continued Pt. 01

Story Info
Lisa and a couple old flames, Willy gets a new cum-slut.
8.9k words
4.6
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers

The holidays were just around the corner, and Lisa absolutely loves to decorate. We had huge storage boxes full of garland, tree decorations, lights, shelf ornaments, tree ornaments, silly Santa hats, and a ton of other things, and she intended to use them all. Now, I love decorating too, but not to the extent she does. But it's Lisa. She's special, and I just can't refuse her.

I just finished with the house lights, and I came inside to find Lisa on the phone. She waved me over excitedly. "It's Rita!" she said cheerfully.

"Oh." I grinned. "Hey, hot stuff!" I called.

Lisa giggled. "She says, Hey Stud. Here, let me put you on speaker."

Lisa put the phone down between us on the couch. "So, you were saying?"

"Right. Well, let me start over for Willy. Hey stud brother!" she said again.

"Hey hot sister." I grinned. "Oh, that's so weird. You're my sister."

"In Law!" she shouted. "Don't leave that part out, or it's just weird." She huffed. "Well, okay. So, do you remember Christina from back in our day. She used to work at the Jager in Queens, remember?"

I thought back and nodded. "Oh, I think so. Tall redhead, big tits. Legs forever. Pretty face. On and off with Big Bob a lot, right?"

She giggled on the other end of the phone. "Geeze, she has a name too, asshole."

"Well, I never spent much time there." I scoffed. "But that's her, right?"

"Yup, that's me." Said another voice.

"Oh, shit." I groaned. "Rita, you bitch."

I heard laughter and Lisa joined in. "That was a good one, sis!" she giggled. "You should see his face. I didn't know he could blush like that."

"You and your sister." I groaned. "Bitch squared."

She stuck her tongue out at me.

"You live nearby, Christina?" Lisa asked.

"Call me Tina, and no. I still live in New York." She said. "I'm down for a conference in Orlando, and Rita invited me to visit while I was in the neighborhood."

"Nice!" Lisa smiled.

"So, anyway..." Rita continued. "Turns out the old gang are planning a big Holiday party in a couple weeks at the Jager."

"That place is still open?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Yep! Under new management." Tina said with a hint of pride I thought. "And we can have the place to ourselves on the thirteenth. That's a Wednesday."

"We can fly up together and share a hotel room." Rita chimed in quickly. "You know... to save a little money."

Lisa and I both waggled a brow at one another. "

"That would be perfect, Rita!" Lisa said eagerly.

I shrugged. "Sounds great. I've got some vacation time saved up." I said. "We can fly up on that Wednesday, spend the night there in the city, then maybe hit up Long Island to visit with Rich until Saturday, and fly back Sunday."

Lisa beamed at me. "Oh, could we? That sounds great. Think he'll have us?"

I scoffed. "Oh, I'm pretty sure."

She stifled a giggle.

"Awesome!" Tina said and Rita made a little squeak of excitement.

"How many are coming?" I asked.

"I'm hoping to see about forty of us from the original gang, and there are some new faces too." Tina replied. "Of course, not all will show, but still, it should be a nice crowd. Scott and Alex are really hoping you and Rita can make it."

"Scott and Alex Anderson?" Lisa asked tentatively.

"Yeah." Tina said. "They said you'd remember them."

Lisa smiled nervously at me. "Oh, yeah. I remember them."

"Great! They'll be really excited to hear you two are coming."

We chatted a bit more, made plans to meet, then said our good-byes and hung up.

"So, what's with Scott and Alex?" I asked.

Lisa balked at me. "What do you mean?"

"Come on." I smirked at her. "You know. That reaction you had when she mentioned them."

She smirked back at me. "You read me too well sometimes. You know that?" She huffed and sighed. "Okay, fine. You know I was dating Scott for a while."

"I didn't know, but okay." I said.

"Oh, well. It was like ten years ago. Anyway, umm... I sort of cheated on him... with Alex."

"His twin brother?" I lifted a brow. "But you were, what... fifteen? What was cheating at that age? Kissing?"

She rolled her eyes and blushed even brighter. "I, sort of... let him take my V card."

"Wait. So, you were dating Scott, but you lost your virginity to Alex?"

She sighed and nodded. "A heat of the moment thing." She said a little regretfully. "Scott was so pissed at Alex. Caused some bad blood between them for quite a while. He got over it eventually, but I still think about it."

"Wow." I sighed. "I always knew you were a heartbreaker, but damn."

She snickered and swatted the arm I had around her. "I was fifteen... just a kid. I had no idea what I was doing."

"How did it happen?" I asked.

She sighed deeply and made a little painful groan. "I was at their dorm when they were attending college, and we had some weed. Scott had a little too much and fell asleep, and Alex started making out with me. The next thing I knew, we were getting into some heavy petting, and he got my panties off. Right there in the same room with Scott as he slept. I just thought it was so scary and hot. Before I knew what we were doing, he was between my legs and I got my first."

"Same room." I shook my head and chuckled. "You ever do it again?"

She sighed and nodded. "I kept dating Scott for another month or so and fucked Alex every chance I got. I went with Scott to his basketball practice night, and while Scott was on the court, I pulled Alex into the locker room to give him head, and one of Scott's friends caught us." She sighed again and made another sad groan. "I wanted to be with Alex after that, but he felt bad about doing that to his brother, so he said we couldn't. At that age, I was really heartbroken."

"I guess that makes sense." I said. "Well, sort of. Will seeing them be a problem?"

She shook her head. "No, we all got over it." She said cheerfully. "It was years ago. I guess Scott and I might have a little unfinished business, but nothing to ruin a night. I'll be fine."

We left it at that and made plans for our trip up north.

We met Rita at the airport and boarded the same flight. It was quite fun as both girls were competitive flirting with me almost from the start. They had me sit in the middle seat, and they made a game of trying to dominate my attention. It was silly fun, but also a little exciting.

We got a cab from the airport and checked into our hotel with hours to kill. Once we got up to the room, Lisa launched herself onto the nearest bed and called "Dibs!"

Rita just rolled her eyes at me. "She's such a child." She giggled.

"I think I'll have a shower." Lisa said. "Give my hair time to dry."

"Works for me." Rita blew her a kiss. "Have fun."

Lisa looked at her sister, then at me, and winked. "You two have fun as well."

Rita gasped excitedly. "Really?"

Lisa nodded. "Really." She blew me a kiss. "Save some for me, baby."

I was a little shocked, but in a very good way. Rita shoved me down on the bed and was frantic to get my pants off. Then she wriggled out of her clothes and straddled me as we kissed.

My cock was not quite at full mast, so she gave it a little stroke with her hands and groaned.

"Oh, this won't do." She purred and slid down until she could take me in her mouth. She showed off her oral skills for a while, deepthroating my whole length with remarkable ease. After some time, I urged her to straddle my face so I could eat her while she sucked me.

A few minutes later, Lisa emerged from the bathroom, and made a little moan as she saw us going at it. "Hey, slut." Lisa said in mock indignation. "That's my husband you're sucking!"

Rita slurped her lips off my cock and flashed her a smile. "Yes, and he's delicious."

Lisa dried off, then hopped up on the bed with us. "If you're going to fuck my sister, I want to watch." She said softly.

I let her direct the action from that point, and she got Rita to spoon with me as I fucked her on her side. Lisa enjoyed the show and rubbed her pussy as she watched. Rita climaxed soon after. Then Lisa shoved her sister aside so she could mount me and rode my cock until she came as well. It all happened so fast, I hardly recalled much in the details. Two hot girls. Great sex. That was about all my mind registered.

We lay on the bed a while, joking about what a strange family we made, but what a sexy thing it was that I could fuck a pair of such hot sisters. They seemed to like that, and they took turns sucking my cock until I groaned out my orgasm all over Rita's face. She wiped some with her finger, licked it clean, then wiped more and stuck her finger into Lisa's mouth with a giggle.

"Well, now I really need a shower!" Rita got up and I got to watch her adorable little ass wiggle away into the bathroom.

Lisa snuggled with me a while, and we kissed and touched and talked about nothing in particular. In a lull of talk, I asked, "Do you think Scott will be okay with tonight?"

"Like I said," Lisa assured me, "it was a long time ago."

I shrugged. "I don't know. Ten years wouldn't be nearly enough to get over you."

"Oh, baby! That's so sweet. But it'll be fine." She sighed. "What about you?" She asked. "Will us sharing a room with my sister be too weird for you?"

"Probably." I nodded. "But I should be able to keep track of which of you I'm fucking."

She giggled and leaned over to kiss me. "Good." She rolled out of bed and started to dress.

When Rita emerged from the bathroom, she was using her towel to dry her hair, leaving the rest of her naked and lovely. She walked by me, pausing to give me a kiss. "Thanks for the quickie." She winked. "Maybe when we get back tonight, you can give me and my sister a proper screwing?"

"Hey!" I gave her bottom a little spank and snickered. "You spoiled my surprise!"

She smiled brightly. "Great minds think alike."

I hurried through my shower so as not to miss too much, and it was worth it. Lisa was still in the green panties from her lace lingerie set she wore for me once before. They were crotchless, and I could see her bald pussy as she continued brushing out her hair with a blow dryer. Rita was still topless in just a tiny thong, as she laid out her dress on the ironing board. They were spoiling me with too much to feast my eyes on.

It was several hours more before they were ready with hair and makeup looking fantastic. Rita, with her darker hair, looked stunning in her slinky red dress that left all of one thigh peeking in and out of her skirt as she walked. Lisa, with her lighter colored hair, wore a green, backless halter dress that scooped low enough to catch a hint of the slight cleft of her shapely rear. Her plunging neckline showed off her cleavage and her lack of a bra as her firm, modest breasts didn't really need the support.

We piled into the cab and got dropped off a half block away so we could walk and take a little cool evening air. I felt like a celebrity with two gorgeous girls, one on each arm, as we turned heads on the way to the little pub.

The minute we entered the place, Alex rushed over and scooped Lisa up in a hug, his hand cupping under her ass to lift her giggling off her feet.

"You made it!" he said excitedly. "I wasn't sure you would." He saw me and reluctantly set my lovely wife back on her feet. "Hey, Willy. It's been a minute."

We shook hands and I nodded. "It has."

He then grabbed Rita and lifted her as he had to Lisa, spinning her around once. "Damn, you and your sister look fantastic!"

Just then, Scott emerged from the room behind the bar with a case of beer on his shoulder. "Hey!" he called and waved with his free hand. "Be right there."

He set the beer down, ducked out from behind the bar, and scooped Lisa up again as Alex had, taking the opportunity to get a grip on her bottom. He did the same with Rita, then greeted me.

We talked a little about life in general, then I asked if he still made his own beer.

"Sure do. Right here in the back. Got a little micro-brewery now." He pointed to the far end of the long bar. "Last two taps at the end there. The one on the left is a winter ale, the right is a cream stout. Help yourself."

"Lisa?" I asked.

"Not yet." She said. "Maybe later."

"Rita?"

She nodded. "I'll come with you."

We went to the end of the bar, poured a couple pints, and took a table in the back. The pub looked much improved since the last time I'd been there. New tables, nicer stools at the bar, some really rare decorations scattered about. Very welcoming.

I sat and Rita slid her rear onto my lap. "And let the rumors begin." She said as she wriggled her ass on my crotch.

"You're a troublemaker." I snickered.

"No, I'm THE Troublemaker." She giggled.

We clinked pint glasses and sipped beer as we listened to music, chatted quietly, and mutually flirted with one another. I'd just finished my pint when Lisa came scurrying over on her cute little steps she uses when she's excited about something.

"Hey, slut!" she beamed at Rita. "You're in my seat."

Rita huffed and slid off to drop herself in a chair beside me. Lisa sat on my lap with a wicked little smile.

"Remember that unfinished business I was telling you about?" she said with her eyes bright with mischief. "I think it's happening."

I lifted a brow. "What's that mean?" I asked.

"Well, Scott and Alex have been hardcore flirting with me since we arrived, and now they want to show me the little brewery in the back room." She said. "I think if I go back there, one of them, or maybe both, are going to try something with me."

"Ah, I see." I smirked. "And my little slut-wife came to ask for permission."

She made her coy little smile and nodded. "Maybe you can come back there in fifteen or twenty minutes and catch me." She giggled.

"She's really turned into quite the slut, hasn't she?" Rita huffed.

"Oh, don't worry, sister dear. You're still in the running. Fucking your brother-in-law whenever you get the chance must qualify."

Rita giggled and nodded. "Yeah, alright. I guess that counts."

"Unfinished business, huh?" I asked.

Lisa nodded. "And when it's finished, it's finished. Promise."

I nodded. "Good girl. Then you can go finish your business with them."

She kissed me long and deep and hopped off my lap. "Best husband in the world!" She sang and scurried away with those adorable tiny steps. I just had to laugh a bit.

"Hey, stud." A sweet voice said. "Come here often?"

I turned and found Tina standing by our table. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "Wow! You look amazing, Tina!" I got up and she wrapped herself in my hug.

She was in a burgundy red dress with a black belt and white trim, making her look like the hottest Mrs. Clause ever. The dress had a deep neckline that showed her overly abundant cleavage and was short enough to just barely cover her very shapely ass. I remembered her being a redhead, but I'd forgotten how pretty her face was framed in that wild auburn lion's mane, and that she had the biggest, bluest eyes I'd ever seen. But the feature that made my heart skip a beat were the thigh length black leather boots that just look so incredible on leggy girls like her.

I normally prefer my girls short and cute, like Lisa and Rita. But Tina was a stunning, tall, willowy beauty with a very generous bust that just didn't quite fit her slender build. She was likely almost as tall as me without her heeled boots and built like a teenager's wet dream. "You've gotten even hotter than the last time I saw you." I added.

She blushed and flashed me a killer smile. "You clean up pretty nice too." She said. "Can I join you?"

"Hell, yes!" Rita chimed at once. "Sit your sexy ass down, bitch!"

"I'll get us drinks." I said. "What are you having?"

Tina saw our glasses and shook her head. "No beer for me. Wine?"

"Wine for me too." Rita nodded.

"Sure." I turned to the bar, but Scott was, of course, not behind the bar any more. "Well, we seem to be sans a bartender."

"No problem." Tina said brightly. "Behind the bar, opposite the taps under the shelf are three wine chillers." She looked to Rita. "Chardonnay?"

Rita nodded eagerly. "Bring the bottle and two glasses."

I returned a few minutes later with the wine and three glasses, poured for all of us, and sat back in my seat. Rita got up and took my lap again, making Tina look a little uncomfortable. "Umm... is Lisa around?" she asked nervously.

"Oh my god. Look at her face!" Rita giggled. "Relax, cutie. It's not like we're having a secret affair behind my sister's back."

I laughed and winked at Rita but kept my cool. It wasn't a secret at least. "She's, umm... catching up with some old friends." I said. "She'll be along later."

Tina nodded, but still looked a little concerned about having my sister-in-law on my lap. Rita decided to give us a chance to catch up, slid her little ass off my lap, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I think I'll go flirt... I mean, mingle." She wiggled her way toward a group of three guys. We both rolled our eyes at her.

"Lisa looks amazing!" She said. "I just remember this cute teen kid hanging around and getting hit on all the time." She laughed. "She's still cute, but in a kind of sex kitten sort of way."

"Oh, you got that right." I snickered.

Tina and I sat and chatted for a bit, the conversation drifting from various friends and what they were up to lately, to careers, and finally to some of our time in the SCA together.

"I need to ask..." She said at last. "Why didn't you ever hit on me? I caught you staring now and then, but never anything more."

I balked and laughed a little. "I always figured you were out of my league." I said.

She scoffed. "Out of my league? Have you seen your wife?" She giggled.

"I know." I snickered back. "I put that off to exceptionally good luck, or poor judgement on her part."

"Oh, come on." Tina sighed. "You were always a stud. I know most of the girls you bedded back then. Most of them were stone cold hotties."

I shrugged. "A fair few, I admit."

"You almost had me too. Did you know that?"

I scowled. "I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that."

She laughed. "You just came off the field all hot and sweaty, stripped off everything but your pants, and headed for the outdoor showers." She said while making a dreamy sort of sigh. "I followed you and stood outside your shower trying to get the courage to go in there with you."

I gaped at her. "You're kidding!"

She shook her head. "You were dating Rachel at the time, and she was sort of my friend, so I couldn't do it. I wanted to though."

"Wow!" I could hardly believe it. "Missed my chance."

"And I missed mine." She nodded. "Oh well." She gave another sad little sigh in jest. "So, you and Lisa liking the married life?"

I nodded. "A match made in the place where dirty jokes come from." I grinned.

She lifted her brow. "First time I've heard that one." She admitted. "I figured she was a bit of a flirt. Scott told me about... the incident, of course."

I nodded. "I just learned of it after you and Rita called."

"Yeah. Water and bridges." She sighed.

I nodded. "Sure, for the most part. Maybe a little unfinished business, but I'm sure they'll work it out."

Tina balked. "What unfinished business?"

"Oh, you know." I sighed. "An ex-boyfriend, a former lover, getting together after years without closure. That sort of..."

Tina stood up and scanned the pub. "Where's Scott?" she gasped. "And Alex... and your wife?!"

"Relax, Tina. I'm not worried about her." I said as calmly as I could considering her agitation.

"Yeah, well, I am!" she snapped at me.

"Why? She's my wife." I said.

"And he's my fiancé!"

I blinked at her. "Who is?"

"Scott!"

"Oh Shit! That's not good!" I grumbled to myself.

She looked around again as I got to my feet. "Storeroom!" she growled. "Has to be."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers