Lisa's Adventures Continued Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. Tina! Hold on!" I gave chase.

Funny thing about crowds. They're unpredictable for the most part, and I'd gotten out of practice navigating them. Tina cut through the tables, chairs, and milling bodies like a knife. I got bumped and jostled and held up a few times before finally breaking free and following Tina into the back.

It was too late. I passed through the rows of shelves and stacked kegs until I found Tina standing there, half hidden, and staring with a stunned expression. There was my darling slut-wife in just her sexy lingerie panties, her green dress in a puddle of silk on the ground where she was on all fours with Scott filling her mouth, and Alex fucking her pussy.

Tina looked horrified, and I was sure she would fly in there like a banshee. But she stood staring in dumb fascination as she visibly trembled. I reached for her hand, but she shook me off violently, and moved behind one of the shelves to watch.

A few moments later, Alex started fucking her faster, and she let Scott slip from her mouth as she let out one of her love howls, though she managed to keep it mostly quiet. She eased herself forward to stop Alex from pounding her her sex, turned herself around on hands and knees, and took Alex into her hungry lips, inviting Scott to take over fucking her.

Tina made a little gasping sound, and I tried again to take her hand to lead her away. She shook me off again, then grabbed me by the wrist. I just stood there, waiting for the explosion to happen. Again, there was none.

"He's fucking her." Tina whispered in the dark. "They both are."

I nodded next to her. "I'm sorry, Tina. I'm sure..."

"And she loves it." She continued. "And... you knew. You knew they were... with your wife."

Again, I nodded. "I let her."

She shifted over a little to get a better view and pulled me along. I tried one more time to pull her away, but she grabbed my hand, pulled me closer and placed it on one of her big tits.

I froze, unsure how to respond. A minute ago, I was sure there would be bloodshed. She let me stay like that while she continued to watch my Lisa getting spit roasted by the twins, one of which was her fiancé. Then she placed her hand over mine and made me give a firm squeeze.

I obliged, nervously. I wasn't sure what had changed... but it was clearly something. Tina moved in front of me, and I felt her shapely rear rubbing against my crotch. She grabbed my other hand and had me feel up her other breast, eyes still fixed on Lisa and the twins.

"Unzip me." Tina hissed softly.

"What?"

"My dress." She whispered. "Unzip me."

I felt at her back, located the zip, and moved it very slowly so as not to make a sound. She wriggled out of it and let it fall around her leather boots, then kicked it away.

"Bra." She demanded.

I unclasped it, and she shrugged it off, freeing two of the most magnificent tits I've ever seen. She hung the bra on the neck of a keg, and then wiggled her panties off and hung them on another. She took her eyes off the spectacle of my slut-wife being double fucked long enough to look at me and let me look at her. A tall, leggy, busty redhead with a toned, curvaceous body clad only in thigh length black leather boots. She was a living sex goddess.

She went back to the shelves she had been hiding behind, took hold with both hands, and bent forward to offer herself to me while she watched.

I didn't need any convincing. I lowered my pants and let my cock spring out, already fully erect. She spread her legs wide to bring her delectable pussy down to my cock height, and I slid into her with a single, steady thrust. Her pussy was drowning in her wetness. I heard her stifle a moan, and her hips pushed back into me to get me deeper.

We began a steady rhythm of fucking in time with the one they were giving Lisa. For her part, my darling wife was almost cumming again, and I could see Scott thrusting into her with his thumb pushing into her little ass.

"You like anal too, don't you?" he asked in a hush.

"Mm-hmm!" Lisa moaned her agreement around Alex's thickness in her mouth.

"God damn!" Alex groaned. "Little Lisa has become a cock hungry slut!"

"Mm-hmm!" Lisa agreed again, and both twins laughed.

"Let's see." Scott mused. "How should we do this?"

Lisa slurped her lips off Alex's cock and panted up at him. "I don't want to get all dirty." She gasped. "Hold me up off the ground. One in front, one behind."

"A standing DP!" Scott growled. "Fucking awesome!"

Tina barely held her moans and whimpers as she convulsed and shook her way through an orgasm. Her hips gyrated and humped back at me, urging my cock to move deep in her pussy.

When her climax subsided, I leaned over her back, cupping both her magnificent tits in my hands, and whispered, "Do you want to leave?"

She shook her head and tossed her red hair as she turned to whisper back at me. "No! I want to see this."

Scott picked Lisa up off the floor, and she wrapped her legs around his hips. He hooked his arms under her knees, and she wriggled her hips until she was able to line up his hard length and impale herself on him with a shrill cry. Alex got behind her, and she got one arm around his neck for support as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her ass and pulled her down to get both of their cocks inside her at once. Then they bounced her up and down, filling her with two cocks, and I'm sure, driving her mad with lust.

"Oh my god!" Tina whimpered. "Oh god. Oh, that's... that's... so fucking hot!"

"Wishing that was you?" I whispered at her back while I resumed fucking her still twitching pussy.

"Oh, umm. Maybe."

But judging by the wetness of her pussy and the way it was squeezing my cock like a fist, I'd say she would have traded places with Lisa right then if she could."

Lisa was bouncing and moaning desperately, urging them to fuck her harder, when she tossed her hair to look back at Alex, and for a split second, she locked eyes with me.

"Oh shit!" Tina gasped. "She saw us!"

I paused in my pounding of Tina's lovely body and waited. Lisa groaned and tossed her hair again, and this time she looked directly at us, and smiled before letting the fucking she was getting close her eyes.

"She's... not going to say anything?" Tina whimpered, and I resumed plowing into her, earning another mournful moan from the redheaded goddess.

A few minutes later, Tina trembled again, and I felt her knees almost give out. I got an arm around her body and held her as she panted and gasped for air.

"Maybe we should go before we're seen." I suggested.

She whimpered sadly but nodded in agreement.

I found her dress on the floor but froze when I saw Rita standing right behind us with Tina's bra dangling from her finger.

"Lose something?" she giggled.

"Give me that!" Tina hissed, and quickly put on her bra and dress just as Lisa dropped to her knees with the twins in each of her little hands, pumping their cocks over her open mouth. Tina looked back and gasped again. "They'll cum on her face..." she hissed.

Rita and I took Tina back to the bar together, and back to our table.

She sat there in shock it seemed, just wide eyed and looking confused, angry, horny, and sad all at once. I poured her a glass of wine, and she drank half of it in one go, then gulped the other half, and shoved her glass at me. "What was he thinking?" she groaned to herself. "Shit! What was I thinking?"

I refilled her wine glass and slid it back slowly.

"You okay?" Rita asked as she took a seat next to Tina.

"I don't know." Tina admitted.

I reached across the table and took her hand in mine. "Just talk it out." I said.

She heaved a long sigh and nodded. "He cheated on me, but I could have caught him and got mad, but I didn't. I... thought it was hot." She shook her head. "That's so fucked up."

"Umm... do you see who you're talking to?" Rita scoffed and nodded at me.

She looked up at me and blushed a smile. "I know. But that just means you're fucked up too."

I shrugged and gave a little laugh. "Fair enough."

"What do I do now?" She sighed. "I mean, he cheated on me with an old girlfriend... like... just an hour after getting together."

I tilted my head in amusement. "If I know Lisa, she probably had something to do with it." I said. "Insatiable, that girl is."

"That's no excuse." Tina groaned. "I should break off the engagement."

"Don't be silly." I said cautiously. "I mean, this is Lisa we're talking about. Could he even resist her? I know I can't. Maybe you and Scott should talk it out. See why he did what he did, and more importantly, what he thinks about how you responded."

Tina blinked at me. "I never would have..."

"Never?" Rita lifted a brow. "I don't know. You jumped from crazy mad to hot sex pretty quick. You two weren't gone all that long."

Tina thought about that a little and sighed again. "I did, didn't I?" She admitted. "Oh, fuck. I don't know."

"Well, you'd better think of something quick." Rita said, and nodded to the bar where Lisa, Alex and Scott were now emerging from the back room. Lisa gave them a coy smile and hurried to the lady's room with cum still glistening in her hair.

Tina groaned to herself and looked to us for help. "What should I do?"

Rita shrugged. "What do you want to do?"

"Crawl under a rock and die?" she suggested.

Rita giggled. "Seriously. Do you think he's worth it?"

"Worth what?" She asked.

"Looking past his mistake, and yours." I offered.

She smiled at me and shook her head. "I don't think you were a mistake."

I smiled back at her. "Then maybe Scott didn't make a mistake either." I suggested. "Maybe his need was like yours."

"Yeah, maybe." She admitted. "But it still hurts."

I nodded. "I guess it would."

Tina and I were still holding hands on the table, and Rita covered them with hers. "Maybe you just need to do a little soul searching. Get away for a little while."

Tina rolled her eyes. "We live together. Away is the other side of the apartment."

I looked at Rita and lifted a brow. "Want to come back to the hotel with us for tonight?" I asked. "It would give you a little time away from Scott so you can think."

Tina looked up at me hopefully. "Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"Would you be okay with Lisa there?" I asked. "I mean, after what just happened."

Tina frowned and heaved another sigh. "I don't know. I guess I sort of got her back."

I chuckled. "I doubt she'll see it that way, but she definitely won't resent you for it."

She looked up at me, then Rita and made a shy smile. "You won't mind either?"

"You can even share my bed." Rita said eagerly.

Tina saw Lisa emerge from the lady's room and got up. "Give me a minute." She said and set off to intercept Lisa on her way to our table.

"Uh-oh." Rita groaned. "I sense a drama storm brewing." She got out of her seat, but I held up a hand to stall her.

"Lisa can handle herself." I said calmly. "Relax."

We waited as they spoke, Tina becoming animated for a few beats, then she took Lisa by the hand and stomped back into the lady's room.

"Oh boy." Rita groaned. "That could be bad. Should we rescue her?"

"Give it a minute." I said.

Rita slipped her rear onto my lap again and wiggled against me to get comfortable. We sat for at least fifteen minutes before Rita started to get up again. "I'm just going to check."

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back down onto my lap. "Just give it time."

Just then, Lisa emerged, hurried to our table and snapped her finger at her sister. "You're in my seat." She said with a grin.

"Oh, sorry." Rita giggled and got off my lap to sit next to me.

"What happened?" I asked as Lisa took her sister's place on my lap.

Lisa blushed and gave me a smile. "Oh god. I wish I knew." She sighed. "We were just talking, getting caught up over the last ten years, and then Akex was all posturing and stuff, kinda rubbing it in Scott's face that he got to pop my cherry."

Rita gaped at her sister. "What? Scott did?"

Lisa blushed and nodded again. "Yeah, it was him."

"When?" Rita demanded.

"When I was dating Scott."

She huffed. "Dating Scott... that was my senior year, and... you were fucking fifteen!"

Lisa nodded and giggled a bit. "Yeah, well. Anyway. So Scott got all posturing and said we needed to talk. Said there was something very overdue between us. So, I asked him what, and he said that he wanted to talk in private. That's when I came to see you. So, we went into the back and he said he just needed to know what it would have been like." She blushed. "Well, one thing led to another, and I guess I agreed that it would be nice to know."

"He didn't say anything about Tina?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nope. Just took me in the back there and insisted I tell them who did it better. First it was just kissing and they fingered me a little. Then Scott took my dress off and fucked me right there. Then Alex said he wanted a turn, and the next thing I knew, I was taking them both on. Well, you saw."

"I got the tail end of it." I nodded with a knowing wink.

She made a bashful laugh and nodded. "Oh, well. That was... umm... wow!"

I snickered. "I'm adding it to my bucket list."

"Ooo, okay." She nodded eagerly.

"But what happened with Tina?" Rita demanded impatiently. "What's she doing?" Rita asked.

"Calming down, I hope." Lisa said. "She was pretty pissed. I thought it would come to blows, but... she's a little confused."

"About what?" Rita asked.

"Why Scott thought she'd be great at taking two cocks, but probably would never do it." Lisa giggled softly. "That's what he said. And she isn't so sure she wouldn't. I'm like ninety nine percent sure she would if given the chance. Oh! And she really liked you're cock, by the way. I mean a lot." She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Probably the only reason I'm still breathing."

Tina stomped her way out of the bathroom right over to Scott. She grabbed him by the arm and marched him back into the storeroom. Even over the music, ballgame, and conversation, we could hear her raised voice.

"Drama storm." Rita said again.

After some time, Tina came back out followed a few moments later by a very dejected looking Scott. She hurried over to our table and cracked her voice. "Can we go now?" Tina asked on the verge of tears.

Rita lifted a brow. "Oh, umm... I guess. Sure."

"Go where?" Lisa whispered to me.

"She's coming to the hotel."

"What? Is, um... Is that a good idea?" Lisa asked.

I shrugged. "I guess we're about to find out."

On our way out, I pulled Rita closer and said, "I'll be there in a minute. Just wait on the corner where we got dropped off."

The girls filed out quickly and I went to Alex and Scott. They both looked guilty and ashamed now that they knew I was aware of what they did with Lisa. "It's fine." I assured them as I approached. "I have no illusions about who and what my wife is." I grinned. "You seemed to have enjoyed yourselves."

They both looked mortified. "Look, umm... we didn't think." Scott said. "It was stupid."

"No worries. We're square." I said.

He looked quizzically at me. "We're square?" he asked. "How are we square?"

I lifted a brow. "Oh, I guess you didn't get that part of the story." I said. "Well, I should let Christina tell you... but seeing as you took your liberties with Lisa first... While you two were double teaming my wife, I was fucking your fiancé. Too bad you couldn't see us, but we saw you." I said a little sharply at Scott. "Don't worry about Tina tonight. We're taking her to the hotel so she can get a little time to think."

Scott frowned. "You and her?"

I nodded. "And Lisa and Rita." I grinned.

"No, I mean, you fucked her?" Scott reiterated.

I nodded again. "Yup. Oh, and there's a pair of panties on the keg she leaned against while I did her." I added undaunted. "In case you wonder how they got there." I felt that was a little cruel, but I was a bit put out that they would take Lisa behind my back. I knew she had half the blame, but she was my slut-wife. That was excuse enough for me.

I did feel bad for Scott though. He looked ashamed and afraid. He was always a nice guy, taught me some things on the field, so I figured I should throw him a bone. "Come here a sec." I said and guided us away from Alex to talk.

"Tina was ready to jump in there and tear your head off, but she didn't." I said in a conspiratorial hush. "She had no intention of fucking me, until she watched you fucking Lisa. Then it was all she wanted. Now, I don't want to tell you how to live your life, or love your woman, but consider it."

"Consider what?" Scott asked.

I rolled my eyes a bit but kept it civil. "My Lisa is a cock hungry slut. She loves it when I let her fuck other men. And she's completely devoted to me because of it... and I wouldn't love her as much as I do if she wasn't like that." I paused to let that sink in. "Tina obviously likes to watch, and I'm betting she likes to be watched just as much. You can fight it, and lose her, or lean into it and give her what she wants. You might actually enjoy it too, you know."

"I can't believe it." Scott narrowed his eyes as he stared at the floor. "She say anything?"

"Not in so many words." I said. "But I can tell you this much. When you and Alex had Lisa on the floor like that, she was so turned on, I could hardly keep up. You say, you don't think she'd go for being double teamed? I say, it wouldn't take much to convince her."

I clapped him on the arm. "You're gonna have a night to think about it, so... I gotta go."

Tina was done crying by the time we got to the hotel, and she suggested we go to a bar first before going up to the room. I figured she was in need of a little liquid therapy. There was a little dive just a block away, so we walked there in all our finery. The girls in their stunning holiday dresses caused quite a stir in the place, but they thought it was amusing.

Several shots of tequila later, Tina started talking again. A couple more shots, and she got loud.

"I mean..." Tina just blurted out of nowhere. "I was so mad at him! He was right there fucking you with his fucking twin brother, and I saw everything!" This turned quite a few heads. "I was furious! Just an hour after seeing his ex from almost a decade ago, and he was fucking her in a god damned threesome!"

"Umm, maybe we should discuss this in our hotel room?" I suggested, but Tina was on a roll.

"And just like that, I was all hot and bothered." She added with a glance my way. "And you! How could you do that with me with your wife right there getting double teamed like that? And why did I stop being angry and get horny? It was like everything got turned on its head. Instead of angry, I was just horny, and all I wanted to do was watch you getting laid while I got fucked too." By then, most of the bar was invested in her story.

Her rant died down, and she sniffed at her empty shot glass. "I just wish Scott saw us too." She pouted. "I wanted him to. I wanted him to see me naked and getting screwed by one of his friends." She smacked the bottom of her glass on the bar with a loud bang. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

"Yeah, we should probably get to the hotel." Rita said quietly as more interest turned our way.

"Why did that happen?" Tina groaned. "I just don't understand. And I'm still mad at you, and Scott, but I don't know if it's because you had sex with him and Alex, or if I'm just jealous because he didn't do it with me instead.".

"We really should go." I insisted. "I think Tina has had enough tequila for tonight." I paid the tab and she reluctantly let me help her off of her bar stool. Then she clung to me as we left with Rita and Lisa close behind, walking unsteadily down the street to the hotel.

We got her to the room, put her to bed, and she was asleep in minutes.