Lisa's Adventures Continued Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slipped out of her dress, kicked off her shoes and climbed into bed. "You get the middle." She told me. "And you get the other side." She added to Rita.

Rita flashed her a bright smile and stripped in record time. She climbed into bed next to me, and both sisters cuddled up close. We kissed and fondled, touched and teased, and before too long, they were sharing my cock as they sucked and licked me to rock hard status.

"Can I?" Rita asked Lisa urgently.

"Of course, you can, big sister." She smiled. "I'm sure my hubby has enough for both of us."

Rita climbed on top and slid down onto me with a long, overdue moan. "Oh god, I love this cock." She purred.

Lisa giggled. "Me too."

Rita rode me for a long while, in no particular hurry. I enjoyed the opportunity to grab her little ass and move her up and down my length as she moaned and whimpered in my ear. Lisa, not willing to be left out, turned my face her way and kissed me slow and sensual as her sister wriggled and squirmed on my cock. After some thirty minutes or so, Rita arched and trembled her way through an orgasm, moaning with delight as I licked and nibbled at her little breasts.

She came down from that climax and collapsed on my chest, still making sweet 'Mmm.." sounds as my cock remained deep in her pussy. By some miracle, I had managed not to cum yet.

"My turn." Lisa whispered at my ear, and gently nudged her sister off of me. Rita relented with a sad little pout and lay beside us to watch.

Lisa took her sister's place and we both moaned our mutual desire as she impaled herself on me. For another twenty minutes, she rocked herself on my cock, driving me into her slow and deep, my hard length stirring in her depths as she moaned and panted her way toward her orgasm. She arched her back, brushing her long hair down her back, and I got the hint, taking a handful and tugging hard enough to make her back arch a bit more. She beamed a smile and increased her pace.

Just then, I caught a little movement from the corner of my eye. I looked over and found Tina lying on her side and watching us with wide, adoring eyes. She had pushed the covers down and lifted the hem of her dress up so she could touch her pussy as she watched.

Lisa saw me looking that way, and turned a bright smile toward her as much as she could with her hair in my grasp. "Oh Tina." She purred quietly. "You're watching me again."

Tina nodded and stirred a little on the bed.

"Would you like to be doing this?" Lisa asked.

Again, Tina nodded, rubbing herself and moaning softly.

Lisa eased herself off my cock, slid down and kissed the head before reaching a hand to Tina. "Come on, sweety. It's your turn."

Tina hesitated, then rolled herself out of bed, and stood there looking a bit scared and a bit wobbly from the wine a tequila.

"Take that off." Lisa said, eyeing her dress.

Tina unzipped as far as she could, then nervously approached and turned her back so Lisa to pull the zip the rest of the way. The dress fell around her feet, and she stepped out. She removed her bra to let those wonderful mounds free, and stood there in just her thigh boots again, a stunning image of pure sexual desire.

"I love the boots." I said.

Lisa nodded. "Me too. So sexy." She smiled sweetly at Tina. "Can you wear those and still fuck?"

Tina made a little shiver, and climbed up on the bed, kneeling beside me and Lisa. "Are you sure this is okay?" She asked.

"It's better than okay." Rita said next to us. "It's wonderful."

Lisa nodded. "And you said I could watch you." She reminded her. "So, let me watch."

Tina tentatively brushed her fingers along the underside of my cock and shivered. "You're still wet from Lisa." She sighed and I saw her lick her lips.

"Would you like a taste?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly, and shifted so she could get me in her mouth. She gave a few long licks, then guided me into her warm, welcoming lips with a grateful "Mmm..."

Lisa knelt beside us, watching with obvious delight. Rita too made a little sigh when Tina took my cock all the way in. Rita caressed my chest and arm on her side, then reached out to cup Tina's generous breast hanging full and firm under her. "Does that feel good, Willy?" Rita purred. "Do you like her sucking you?"

Tina whimpered and went harder on her oral efforts.

"She certainly seems to be enjoying it." Lisa sighed. "God, she's so sexy, Willy. I can hardly wait. I want to watch you fucking her."

Tina moaned and I think she almost reached orgasm, just from sucking my cock and listening to Rita and Lisa.

"We'd better start." I said. "She's so fucking hot, I don't think I'll be able to last long."

"Mmm, I know." Lisa moaned. "Do it, baby. Fuck this gorgeous woman for me."

Tina made a little yelp as I turned her onto her back, between Lisa and Rita on the big bed. I got between her thighs, admiring the view of her leather boots spread open for me and the pink lips of her glistening sex. She looked up at me, still a little bleary from the alcohol, and she reached for me.

I moved down to position my cock at her sex and entered her tightness a little at a time. She clung to my back and shoulders as I worked my length into her with a few slow thrusts until I pressed in as deep as I could go. She arched and groaned aloud, and I could feel her pussy clenching me tight again. A moment later, she gasped and panted as she rolled through her climax.

"Oh, baby." Lisa moaned. "You made her cum! Oh, that was beautiful."

"It really was." Rita agreed. "Can you do it again?"

I loomed over Tina and started my slow, steady fucking motions. "I'm just getting started." I said.

Tina moaned and I felt her leather clad legs wrap around my hips, urging me to fuck her harder. Of course, I obliged, increasing my pace to her desire. I didn't last nearly as long as I had hoped, but it was enough to get her there for a second orgasm. I drove in deep, then looked down at her beautifully straining face. "Where?" I asked.

She squinted, not understand at first. Then she gasped and understood. "Oh, yes! Inside me! Cum inside me!" she pleaded.

I rammed myself in hard again a few more times, and we both reached our limit together. Her pussy clenched and milked my pulsing cock as it jumped and twitched deep in her wet sex.

"Oh, that's so sexy..." Lisa gasped. "Does it feel good, Tina? Do you like my husband's cock?"

"Wonderful!" she panted. "So good."

Lisa gently brushed some of her lovely red hair aside and kissed her lips lightly. Tina blinked in surprise, returning the kiss only a little. She looked confused and maybe a little embarrassed. Lisa kissed her again, a bit more sensually, let her tongue touch Tina's lips. "You looked so sexy with my husband fucking you." She purred at Tina's ear. "Didn't she, Rita?"

Rita turned Tina's face her way, and they kissed, this time getting Tina to use her tongue a bit as well. "I loved watching you cum." She said softly. "I almost came with you, it was so hot."

Lisa turned her back again and this time their kiss was mutually sensual. They opened lips to one another, tongues playing together as they moaned and kissed like lovers. After a moment, Lisa lifted up and kissed me the same way, sensual and sweet, then pulled me down to enjoy a kiss with Tina.

We explored each other's unfamiliar mouths, letting our tongues get acquainted. My cock softened and she moaned into my mouth as it slipped from her tight embrace. She paused our kissing to look up into my eyes a moment and smiled. "I should have joined you in that shower." She sighed.

I grinned back, and we resumed our kissing. Lisa and Rita took turns enjoying her mouth too, and we made out like that long enough for me to start to recover.

Tina paused our kissing again and glanced down between us. "Oh, look who's back."

Rita bounced excitedly at my side. "Oh good!" She exclaimed. "It's my turn again."

They rolled me over and I enjoyed three stunning beauties licking and sucking my recovering cock to full erection for a little while. I wish I could say I lasted for three more, but Rita was so enthusiastic and animated, she had me cumming before I could have my Lisa again. Mercifully, they decided to resume in the morning.

Lisa and I fell into bed and cuddled, laying there listening to Rita and Tina kissing for a while. Eventually we all fell asleep. The morning after proved to be even more exciting.