Lisa's Adventures Continued Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa and Willy bring a couple guests to visit Rich.
10.3k words
4.7
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
140 Followers

The morning came and I roused slowly from a dream to find my darling Willy spooning me just as we had been when we fell asleep. I felt his morning hardon poking at me, and it made me smile. On the other bed, I saw Rita and Tina whispering to one another as they cuddled together, still in the nude. It was kinda sexy.

"Coffee?" I asked in a whisper.

They nodded, and I got out of bed, slipped on Willy's shirt, my shorts, slippers and took a room key from the dresser.

"Can we wake him up?" Rita asked eagerly.

I glanced at my sleeping lover and nodded. "Don't wear him out. We have a long day ahead."

I went down to the lobby, fixed us four coffees, and got some tasty choices for breakfast. By the time I got back to the room, Tina was leaning on the dresser with Willy screwing her hard enough to make her moans heard from the hallway.

"Coffee and breakfast when you're done fucking your new cum-slut." I said with a smile for my lover.

Tina blinked at me, then just decided to own it, and threw her head back with a wonderful cry.

We all had a lovely bit of morning sex but kept it brief. Willy had checked the train schedule, and I reminded everyone that we had to check out by eleven.

All the while after her morning fuck, Tina was looking progressively introspective and nervous. She kept checking the clock like she was late for something.

"What is it, Tina?" Willy said at last. "You look like a caged tiger."

She huffed a laugh and shook her head. "Nothing. Just nervous."

"What about, honey?" I asked.

She looked at me, then Willy and sighed. "Last night. This morning. I'm such a mess!" she huffed, and tears began. "What am I doing? I should be home with Scott to work out what we did and what we're going to do about it. And here I am, still fucking Willy with his wife and sister-in-law! This is nuts! I should go home right now!"

"If that's what you want to do, then you should." I said.

"But I can't!" she cried. "I'm not sure I'm ready to face him yet." She sniffed and shook her head. "I just... wish I could have more time to sort this all out in my head. I'm so damned confused. But then there's the three of you! I don't understand any of this, but... but... I sort of love it."

I grinned and nodded. "I know exactly what you mean."

"Absolutely." Rita agreed. "I mean, fucking my brother-in-law? Who gets off on that?"

"I do!" Tina gasped. "That's the problem! I think this is so sexy and hot, and... I don't want to stop, but I know I should."

I went over and whispered to Willy. "Should we take her with us for the weekend?"

He considered it, lifted a brow at me as if asking if I was serious. I nodded my consent, and he kissed me with his approval.

"Tina, honey." I said, "Umm, we're going to visit a friend. And if you want, you can come and spend the weekend with us."

"Really?" She asked. "Are you sure?"

I nodded and took her hand. "Rich and I are... umm... Well, we're going to be together a lot." I said, making both Tina and Rita blink at me in surprise. "We haven't seen each other in a long time, and we have some catching up to do. And I'd really like it if Willy wasn't left alone all that time."

"Could I come too?" Rita asked eagerly.

I giggled at her eagerness. "I was sort of hoping you would. I should call and ask first though." I said.

"Then Call already!" Rita demanded.

"Okay, okay!" I giggled. "Relax, bitch."

We all sat together on one of the beds while I got my phone and called Rich.

"Hi baby." I chimed when I heard his enthusiastic voice. "Yes, on our way. We're going to be taking the twelve-ten out of Penn. Should be there for one-fifty-five. I know, I'm really excited to see you too. Listen, lover. A slight change of plans if you don't mind. No, I'm still coming. Of course! I've been dreaming of your cock for weeks." I giggled and I saw Rita and Tina gasp together.

"No, it's my sister. Can she come too? Yes, that's the plan. Okay, and we have one more. Do you remember Christina, everyone calls her Tina?" I had to laugh. "Yes, tall redhead, big tits. That's her." I rolled my eyes at Willy, and he shrugged like 'of course'. "She's sort of in need of a place to hide out for a couple days. Would you mind terribly...?" I listened a while to Rich's suggestion, then looked at my hubby and smiled. "Well, let me ask him."

"He wants to know if I can sleep in the guest room with him while you three share his big bed?"

Willy lifted a brow. "What do you want?" he asked.

"Well, I really think you should decide, but I'd love it. I have missed him." I admitted.

"Then I suppose it's fine by me." he agreed. "You two okay with those arrangements?" he asked Rita and Tina.

Rita nodded eagerly, but Tina looked nervously at me.

"The three of us in one bed?" she asked, a little bashful. "I guess... that's kinda sexy and all. But, umm... does that mean it's okay if... if me and Willy... umm...?"

I laughed out loud. "Oh hell, yes!" I bent and kissed her quick. "God, you're so cute when you're bashful. Yes, sweety, you can fuck my husband again. Okay?"

Tina blushed and nodded. "Then, okay."

"All good here, lover." I said into the phone. "Can you fit all four of us and a few bags in the car? Oh, an SUV, nice. Right. Oh, you have no idea. I can't wait. See you soon, lover. Bye!"

I sighed happily to know my lover was so eager to have me. And so grateful that my darling Willy trusted me enough to let him. At least, I hoped he did. "All set. Let's get going. Showers all around I assume, and we need to be out of the room in two hours, so no dawdling."

At Penn Station while we waited for our train to arrive, I took my Willy by the hand, and led him off to talk in private away from Tina and Rita. I folded myself into his strong arms for a tight hug and smiled up at him. "You were great last night." I said quietly over the din of the crowd. "And this morning."

"You were naughty." he replied.

"Oh, god. I know." I groaned. "I don't know what it is about those two. Alex and Scott I mean. I get around them and... I just lose it. It was always like that. You know, Scott was my first blowjob."

"I didn't know that." He said.

I nodded. "On our first date too. We went to dinner, and I gave him head in his car right after." I sighed. "Chemistry, I guess."

He nodded and hugged me closer. "Unfinished business finished now?"

I nodded. "Absolutely." Then I lifted a shy smile up at him. "But then... can I ask a favor of my best husband ever?"

"Rich?" he asked.

God, he knew me so well. "Rich." I agreed. "He's hoping for a lot of time with me. And to be honest, I want a lot of time with him too. I... kinda miss him."

He nodded. "I could tell."

Oh, Lisa. Be careful. Don't mess this up. I heaved a sigh. "He was my first threesome partner, and I guess he's always held a special place in my heart for that."

"So, what are you saying?" he asked a little suspiciously.

"No, that's all. Just don't read into it." I assured him. "I don't want to cause trouble between us, but I really just want to spend a lot of time with him. It's been over a year, and I think we would really like some reunion sex."

He nodded. "You're not developing any feelings for Rich that might be a problem for us?" he asked.

That's exactly what I feared. I didn't want Willy to think he was losing me. I shook my head vehemently. "Not at all. I just want to be with him while we can. I haven't had sex with him for so long, and I think we both miss it." I kissed him slow and soft, as lovingly as I could in public. "But I belong to you, baby. Always. You're not getting rid of me that easy. No way."

"In that case, it's fine with me." He cuddled me closer and kissed my neck, making a shiver run up my back. "Thanks for asking first."

I lifted on my toes and kissed him back. "Best husband of ever!" I sighed.

"You're not leaving me out of all your fun then?" he asked.

"Oh, hell no!" I laughed. "You know I can't resist both of you fucking me together. I'm just a little disappointed that I'll have to share some of that time with the girls."

It was true. I was never very good at sharing my toys. But I really loved watching Willy fuck Rita. And watching him with Tina this morning had a fire burning in me. It was so sexy. And I loved calling her his cum-slut. I think she actually liked that. After all, I've been Rich's cum-slut for years. And I'm Eric's and Henry's too for that matter. I thought it was very hot to be considered someone's cum-slut. And my honey needed a cum-slut too. At least one. I guess Rita qualified. She's been with him several times since that first one when we first moved. We don't see Mandy enough to count her, though she's been with him twice. Maybe Tina would volunteer for the role.

"I guess I can share you. And I'll even share Rich a little. But just a little." I giggled.

He snickered and rolled his eyes at me. "You're a greedy little slut."

I nodded decisively. "And don't you forget it!"

As soon as the train coasted into the station, I felt my goose bumps tingle. Just out of the window, I saw Rich waiting on the platform as the train screeched to a stop, and I rushed for the exit.

"No, don't worry, baby. I'll get the bags." Willy called.

"Oh, god. Sorry honey." I gasped.

He laughed and waved me on. "Go ahead. We'll be right there." Rita got her bag, and Tina looked completely out of place in her Christmassy dress and over the top come-fuck-me boots. It was all she had to wear, and I felt a little sad for her. But where we were going, she wouldn't need clothes at all if she didn't want them.

The train stopped, the door opened, and I was running down the platform toward Rich in an instant. I jumped into his arms, and we shared a long reunion kiss. "Mmm... hi lover." I sighed.

He got both hands under my butt, and he lifted me off the ground. "I've missed this ass." He chuckled.

"Oh, good." I giggled and hugged him around the neck. "It missed you too."

Willy and the girls arrived with our bags, and Rich greeted Rita with another off the ground hug. Then he went to Tina in her sexy dress and boots. "Wow!" he gaped at her. "You look... great! Like really great!"

I knew Rich well enough to recognize sparks when I see them. He was totally struck by her.

She smiled and they hugged. "It's been a few years." She said.

"They've been really good to you." He nodded. "Alright. Let's get your bags put away."

We three girls piled into the back seat while Rich and Willy stowed the luggage and sat up front. They got caught up as we drove back to Rich's place just a few miles away, and I was already getting excited. As soon as the car was parked and we piled out, I grabbed Rich by the hand and hurried up to his house. He opened the door for me and I grabbed his hand as I practically dragged him up the stairs to his guest room.

My hands were all over him, urgently removing his clothes as he just gaped at me. "Whoa, baby!" he snickered. "What's gotten into you?"

"You need to fuck me right now." I demanded. "That's what. Now, off with your clothes."

I stripped in record time, and pounced on Rich as soon as he got on the bed. Our reunion wasn't quite as passionate as I imagined it would be. It was fast, hard, and wild, but not what I'd consider passionate. He fucked me to climax in about three minutes, and I made him cum all over my smiling face. It's not that I love facials so much, but I do love the reaction I can get, especially from Richie.

I cleaned up while Richie got dressed and went back downstairs. When I joined them, Willy was sitting on the couch with Rita straddling his lap and enjoying a very sexy kiss with Tina. It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was very sexy. It seemed the usual greetings were going to wait for a bit.

Rich and I sat on the loveseat opposite them and got a front row seat to the show. Rita and Tina gave my darling husband a doubleheader blowjob that was a beautiful thing to watch. Rita is always just pure lust and need. Tina, however, had a very different vibe. Every time she let Rita take over Willy's cock, Tina would cuddle up and make out with him in long, sensual kisses that almost made me jealous.

She eventually shed her little dress between turns sucking off my darling and was looking incredibly sexy in just her thigh length black leather boots. The most exciting part though was how she kept looking at me. She was putting on a show for me, letting me watch her suck my husband.

"She loves to be watched." I whispered to Richie by my side.

"And to watch too, I'll bet." He added.

I nodded and got the hint a moment later. I shifted to curl up next to my lover and freed his cock from his boxers. The temptation to suck him back to a nice stiff erection made my mouth water. I just love having Richie fuck my mouth. So sexy. I could still feel the moisture from my pussy on his shaft, and it gave me a better idea. While Rita was showing off her professional level oral skills, I smiled over at Tina.

"This cock was just inside me a few minutes ago." I purred at her. "Want a taste?"

Tina blushed a smile of her own in return, and slid off the couch, crawling toward us like a prowling panther. She climbed up between Rich's legs and kissed me quickly. I gasped at the surprise kiss, but I loved it.

"Are you sure?" she asked softly.

"Yes, baby." I cooed softly. "Suck my lover's cock."

The poor girl didn't have the oral skills to deepthroat Rich's rather impressive length, but she made an effort. I sympathized. It took me at least a half dozen weekends full of fucking and sucking him before I managed it the first time. Thanks to Eric and Henry giving me lots of practice back home, I was actually pretty good at it now. Almost as good as Rita.

She worked his length deep into her mouth, and the sounds she was making were marvelous. She was clearly loving his cock, and the thrill of being watched. I kept her eyes on me, smiling and gently pushing her down on him so she wouldn't notice my darling approaching on his knees behind her.

Tina's legs were so long, she had them spread open wide to bring her mouth down to a good cock sucking level, making her sweet little pussy right at cock level for Willy. He got between her opened legs, lined up, and pushed the head of his manhood into her on his first try.

Tina yelped at the unexpected invader, then moaned around the cock in her mouth and pushed her hips back, encouraging his thrusts into her sex. Rita crawled over for a better view, and we both stroked and pushed on her, half forcing her to suck and fuck harder. By the sweet moans and whimpers she was making, she loved it.

It was a treat to watch Tina climax, letting Rich slip from her mouth as she cried out, grinding her rear back at Willy to make him go deeper into her pussy. But by then, I needed it more than she did.

"My turn." I gasped and got on my hands and knees to suck Willy while Rich fucked me. Knowing that I was tasting Tina's pussy on my husband's cock got me so fucking hot, it made me dizzy. Tina sat on the floor watching us, and I could see her freshly fucked sex glistening with her love juices. But it was her face I loved the most. Her eyes were glowing with lust, and she was drinking in the sight of me being double-teamed with an adoring smile.

I was so wrapped up in watching her watch me, I yelped in surprise when Willy filled my mouth with his load of cum. I let it fill my mouth, then sat up and pulled Tina's lips to mine. My tongue, bathed in cum, slipped into her mouth, and we kissed like lovers as Rich finished making me climax, moaning into Tina's open kiss. God, it was such a turn on kissing her.

I collapse on the floor panting and giggling a little. The sexual release made me tingle right down to my toes and it sort of tickled. I loved getting banged hard by my lover, but when Willy and Rich team up, it's mind blowing.

My reverie was interrupted by a sad sigh, and I found Rita kneeling by us looking dejected. "What's the matter, sister dear?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" she pouted. "You both got laid, and I got ignored. Again!"

Rich grinned at me. "Lisa, my wonderful little cum-slut?" he asked.

"Yes, my lover?" I sighed back.

"Would you open that middle drawer on the cabinet there?"

I gave him a curious nod, and got up to wiggle my way over. I found what he wanted, and my eyes lit up. "Oh, Richie! You wonderful boy!" I gasped and turned around holding a little zip baggie with a few dozen little blue pills all neatly cut in half.

Rita looked and her face lit up. "Oh my god!" she squeaked with excitement. "Is that what I think it is?"

"I cut them in half, so we don't overdo it." He explained to Willy. "Use only when needed, and no more than half a pill in the morning, another in the afternoon, and one at night."

"That's brilliant!" Rita said excitedly. "I wish we thought of this that time we had to share Willy with Mandy."

"Oh my god! Mandy too?" Tina gaped.

Willy shrugged. "It was Lisa's idea. I just provided the um... well..." he snickered.

"The entertainment." I grinned.

Tina just flashed an eager smile and held out her hand to me. "Gimme!" she exclaimed. "I want him hard again."

We got to watch Rita get DP'd, and she came like there was no tomorrow. Her slim little body sandwiched between my two strong men is a sight I hope I never forget. I'm pretty sure she never will. I especially loved that moment when I saw her completely surrender her slim little body to them, being pounded by both their lovely cocks at the same time. She tried to be the aggressor for the first minutes, but her will broke and she just was overwhelmed. God, it was so sexy to watch.

Then Tina urged them to do the same to her before the pills wore off. I thought watching Tina suck and fuck them was hot, but it was nothing compared to this. Tina's cries and moans were like a chorus of pure arousal. And the look on her beautiful face all flushed and moaning out loud was like erotic art. She screamed her way through two orgasms before the guys couldn't hold back anymore and came in agonized groans.

Tina collapsed on the floor, cum dripping from both her holes, and she just lay there basking in the afterglow of her orgasms. So beautiful.

"Alright!" Willy laughed. "No more fucking until tonight!" he groaned. "My dick is about to fall off."

I sighed and snuggled up on Richie's lap. "Darn! Where's Mandy when you need her."

Tina squinted at me in confusion.

"She's very good at licking pussy." I sighed sweetly. "If she was here, we wouldn't need a working cock for hours."

Tina gasped, but Rita just nodded in agreement. "That girl's tongue has been places even fingers can't find." Rita said wistfully.

"Mandy?" Tina gasped. "She's gay?"

Rita and I giggled in harmony. "No, sweety." I cooed. "She's definitely not gay. Bi, for sure, but not gay."

This spurred on a long talk about people from our past that we hadn't seen in a long while. The group we used to hang out with sort of fractured and went separate ways after Willy and I married. Most we hadn't even spoken to in years. I confessed to having had sex with three of the guys. Willy had with four of the girls. Tina with two guys, and Rita with five. Not surprising there. I actually thought she would have more.

The conversation was obviously getting us to relax more, and I was really developing a love for Tina. She was so sweet and innocent in some ways, and totally wild and sexy in others. She reminded me a bit of myself before Willy totally corrupted me... or was it me who corrupted him? I dunno. Whatever.

Later I was still on Richie's lap, and Tina reclined on Willy's while Rita lay back with her head on Tina's lap. I thought it was all so loving and intimate. The five of us just laying about naked and contented. So lovely.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
140 Followers