Lisa's Adventures Continued Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you do have more!" Rita giggled. "I knew it!"

I sighed at Rich, and he bit his lip. "Oh. Umm..."

"Please!" Tina pleaded. "Just a little?"

"Yeah, go on, little sister." Rita grinned. "I'm sure it's nothing compared to the backyard pool party."

"Rita!" I exclaimed again.

"What happened at the pool party?" Tina was wriggling eagerly on Willy's lap, and I could tell it was rubbing my honey in a very good way.

"Oh, you bitch." I growled. "You're gonna regret that one day."

"Come on!" Tina pursued. "Pool party!"

"Yeah, tell us about the pool party." Rich said, and I was also feeling something awaken under by bare bottom.

I looked from Rich, to Rita, to Tina, and finally to my Willy. He gave a little shrug indicating it was my choice to tell or not. At last, I blew out a sigh and huffed. "Fine!" I cleared my throat. "It's on VHS, so don't ask for a copy. There won't be one."

Rita nodded. "That's true." She confirmed. "Of course, it could be copied to..."

"Shut it!" I barked at her, and she flashed me a wicked smile. She was loving this.

"Willy and I made some new friends; regulars at the bar I work at sometimes. Well, we were invited over to a pool party, and at the end of the night, when most everyone had gone, I umm... I... sort of became the after party."

Tina gawked at me in astonishment. "How were you the party?"

"She entertained the last of the guests." Rita grinned.

"Rita!" I snapped at her again.

"Guests?" Tina gasped. "As in, more than one?"

"How many?" Rich asked, and I got a little flustered. Words escaped me.

"More than you can count on one hand." Rita grinned.

"Hhh!" Tina stared at me with wild eyes. "Lisa! A real gangbang?"

"And lots of it!" Rita confirmed.

"Enough!" I snapped. "It's private! I should never have shown you and Mandy."

"You showed it to them?" Rich asked, and I felt his erection coming back to life.

"Does that excite you, baby?" I asked him in a hushed whisper, wiggling my ass against him.

"It excites the hell out of me!" Tina breathed. "Do you have anything like that we can watch here?"

I shook my head. "Just a few short clips of me with Willy and Rich. Nothing you haven't seen already today."

"Then all the more reason you can show us!" Rita demanded. "Come on? Just enough to get us all revved up again before bed?"

I wiggled my rear against Rich's revived cock and thought it might be a good idea after all. "Go ahead, lover." I whispered. "I'll save your seat."

Rich relented a bit reluctantly, though I think it had more to do with having to stop poking my butt than with putting on a video, but he queued up the compilation clip he made and got settled behind me on the couch again.

For the next twenty minutes, I was given a review of some of the delightful threesomes Willy and Rich treated me to. I was shown, in shaky camera, getting hammered hard with my legs wrapped around Willy, then another of me riding Richie. There were only a few of those before the camera was steady as we used a tripod, and I got to watch me getting double teamed. I have to admit, I particularly liked the spit roasting scenes even more than the double penetration scenes. Unless the camera was able to show my face during the DP. Those were the best of all. I was very clearly enjoying myself, and my face showed it.

After this visual aphrodisiac, Rita heaved a long sigh, and shook her head in amazement. "My god, little sister. You are really hot to watch."

Tina nodded eagerly. "So hot!" she exclaimed.

I have to admit. It was very hot. I can still hardly believe this is my lovelife now. I had to extricate myself from the swallowing cushions of the couch and went over to straddle one of Willy's legs while leaning over Tina to give him a kiss. "Would you like Tina to be your cum-slut tonight?" I said softly.

He nodded and kissed me back. "Very much."

I then kissed Tina with the same sensual touch she showed me. "Would you like to be my husband's cum-slut tonight?"

She blushed a smile at me and nodded. "Oh, yes." She sighed eagerly.

"And you will both take good care of my sister?" I added with a little smile for Rita.

They both nodded.

I got up and went to the drawer with the little blue half-pills and took one out. "Richie, darling. Take your cum-slut to bed please. I really need you to fuck me."

We went up stairs with Richie playfully patting my backside to scoot me along faster. His eagerness was growing with every step. We took turns in the bathroom to freshen up, and I hopped up on the bed to wait for Richie to finish. He came in and drank in the sight of me lying naked on his bed. Without a word, he set the lights to dim, closed the shades, and climbed up next to me.

I pulled him to me and got a fierce kiss for my efforts. "You made me a porn star tonight." I moaned.

"Yeah, but you loved it." He replied.

I nodded. "I did. I think everyone did."

"Tina especially." He snickered. "She kept wiggling against Willy the whole time. I think they were fucking while they watched."

"Mmm, I hope so." I purred. "I really hope she'll be his cum-slut the way I'm yours."

"Say it again." He growled.

Oh yes! I love this part of our sex play. "I'm your cum-slut." I said in my sweet little girl voice.

"And what does my little cum-slut want?"

"I want you to fuck me with your nice hard cock, please." I pleaded.

"Hmm... I don't think you've earned it yet." He gave my ass a spank and pushed my head down toward his cock. "Suck it like a good slut, and I'll reconsider."

The last time I was alone with Richie and could really use my oral skills was before Eric and his brother Henry - huh... Brothers... I wonder if maybe I have a thing for brothers? - Anyway, it was before they started training me to deepthroat them. I guess I just needed a couple big, dominant men to be rough with me and treat me like the submissive slut that I am. Willy and Richie always treat me like a lady. I love both, and I think keeping the two separate like that has been good... until now.

"Make me." I growled back.

Richie didn't expect that. He blinked down at my smiling eyes. "What?"

"Make me suck your cock." I dared him. "I'm your little cum-slut. So, treat me like the slut I am. Make me do it."

What I got was much more than I bargained for. Richie face fucked me so hard and for so long, my jaw was aching. All the while, my fingers were rubbing my clit, and between his cock and my fingers, I was cumming every few minutes.

Through tearing eyes, I watched him pull his stiff length from my lips, the taste of his cum filling my mouth, and yet he was still rock hard. I am really a fan of those pills! He opened a drawer on the nightstand and produced a bottle of love oil. Even through my watery eyes, and in the dim light, I recognized the bottle. "That's my favorite!"

He nodded. "I know." He smiled. "I got it just for us." He doused his cock with it, rubbing his shaft with the sweet-smelling oil till it glistened. "On your knees, slut." He commanded.

I had a shiver run up my body from my toes to my fingers. He never ordered me like that before. He used similar words in the past, but the tone of his voice now was very different. It felt almost threatening, and a little scared girl inside of me recoiled. It made my submission to it even more intense.

I got on my hands and knees, and he poured a generous amount of my favorite love oil all over my ass, rubbing it into my tight hole, and clearly letting me know what his intentions were.

He unceremoniously slammed his full, hard length into my tender pussy, grabbed a fistful of my hair with an oily hand, and yanked so hard it made me scream. He rode me hard like that until I came again. It was beyond intense. I saw stars. But he wasn't done ravaging me. He pulled his oiled cock from my pussy and shoved it into my tight ass right to the root. My screams were even louder, and he just kept pounding me even as I begged for him to be gentle... which we both knew I didn't really want.

I didn't exactly time it, but I would estimate that he power fucked me for at least forty minutes. And thanks to those little blue pills, he was still hard as steel.

I think this was the first time our sex went backwards. By that I mean, we usually start off a bit gentle and sensual, and end up fucking hard and wild. This night went the other way around. We went at it like sex starved animals first, then it gradually softened and became more intimate.

Toward the end, I lay spooned up to him, his cock gliding in and out of my tingling pussy. My poor ass was burning from the intense ass fucking he gave me, and it was a delight to take him in my somewhat less soar pussy.

"That was verging on angry sex." I cooed into the dim light.

He huffed a little laugh and nodded. "I guess it was a bit."

I moved my hips back at him gently to let him know I wasn't upset by it. "Are you mad about something?"

He scoffed and pulled me onto his length a bit harder. I thought he might go off again and start banging me, but it continued light and tender. I loved it. "I just had hoped for a very different weekend." He said. "Three days with you for my own. You know. Well, you and occasionally sharing you with Willy. But you know what I mean."

I nodded. "I do." I whispered and gave a little sigh of pleasure at his continued gentle thrusts into me. "I wanted that too. I still do."

"But with twelve-hundred miles between us, there's no telling when we'll be together again." He said sadly.

This was new from Richie. I guess we sort of spoiled ourselves with fairly frequent visits. And while I had Willy and my boy-toys back home, I knew Richie hadn't had a steady girlfriend in all that time. I remembered Willy's concerned thoughts back at the train station and it prayed on my concerns. My pulse quickened as I came to a decision. Now was probably not the best time to do it, but it might be the only time.

"Richie, honey." I wiggled back again, hoping this wouldn't end. "I need to say something that I think is very overdue, but I'm not really sure how. I'm probably going to mess it up, but... let me finish saying what I have to say before responding. Okay?"

"Uh-oh." He sighed. "Is this going to suck?"

I arched and wriggled again. "Does it feel like it will?"

He snickered. "Alright. Go ahead then."

Oh, be careful Lisa. This can go all sorts of bad if you mess up. "I have to start with this." I said carefully. "I love you, Richie. I know that now. The way you treat me. The way you please me. The way you make me feel and how I want to please you back. I can't think of a better word to describe it." I cuddled his arms around me tighter, hoping this wasn't the last time I'd feel him.

"But, darling... I can't be yours." I sighed. "Willy and I are a couple in every sense of the word. I can't imagine a day without him. I love him like I love breathing. What you and I have is so special to me. I don't want to lose it. But I feel like you're having feelings for me that I just can't return, and that's not fair to you. So, I'll say it again. I love you. But I can't be in love with you."

Richie puffed out a sigh. "Can I say something now?"

I nodded.

"I love you too... but you knew that. And, yeah... sometimes I imagine what it would be like to have you for my very own. But you've never let me believe we were anything but occasional lovers. I knew that from the start. So, I get it. I guess what I'm saying is, if I can't have you for my own, I'll take what I can get."

I sighed with relief and turned to enjoy a slow, sensual kiss while grinding my rear at him to keep his hardness still deep inside me. "You should know this too." I cooed. "If it wasn't Willy, it would be you."

He smiled and kissed me again. "That means a lot to me. Thank you."

"I'll make you a promise." I said.

"Okay?" he replied.

"Can you take some vacation time and come visit us?"

He considered that. "Well, I don't think I'll get a break until the spring. April maybe? I could take a week."

I nodded eagerly. "Then I promise, when you come to visit us, I'll be all yours. Come down on a Friday and stay till the next Sunday. Ten whole days... and I'll be all yours the whole time. Maybe Willy can visit with Rita so you can really have me all to yourself. I'm sure she'd love it. And we'll start rumors with my neighbors about what a dirty cheating wife I am." I giggled.

"Really?" he mused. "You and me? One on one? No second cock?"

I shrugged. Why not?"

"Alright. Who are you, and what have you done with Lisa?" he sneered.

"Hey! I wasn't always a two-cock slut!" I protested.

"No, I think we established that you've graduated from just two." he said lustilly. "Now, tell me more about this gangbang."

Oh god! Did he really want to hear this? I guess he was getting off on the thought of it downstairs. "Oh my. Alright." I began. "Well, after the pool party sort of died down, I got surrounded by our host, his brother, and a couple friends of theirs." I flushed at the memory of it. "They stripped me and took turns with me for a while. There were six of them, not including Willy, and they all fucked me. Then Eric, the host, put me in cuffs and a collar with a leash for some bondage."

As I told the story of my seven-on-one gangbang, I got fucked by Richie the wole time. He was so turned on it felt like he was trying to outperform all seven of them in one go.

After a brief hard banging and mutual climax, we resumed our gentle sex a bit longer while his pill lasted, and at the end, he quickened his pace and filled my sex with his cum. I let him slip out, rolled onto my back and moaned sweetly as we kissed again. "Well, I guess that makes it official. I'm still your cum-slut." I snickered.

I got out of bed and went to clean up before bed and heard some interesting noises coming from the master bedroom. I couldn't resist, so I crept over to the door that was left ajar and peeked inside. It took every ounce of my will not to rush in there and join in.

Willy was on his back with Tina undulating on his cock while Rita straddled his face. Both girls were nearing orgasm if their moans and whimpers were anything to go by, and my lovely man was giving his all. His strong hands held Rita's hips tight and he pulled her down to drive his tongue in deeper. I knew what that was like, and envied my sister for what she was enjoying right at that moment.

As much as I wanted to stay, I crept back down the hall and into the guest room where Rich was dozing already. I curled myself into his arms and tried to sleep, but instead stayed up listening to my husband pleasuring two gorgeous girls and thought to myself, they would make a great video. Maybe I could convince Tina to let me make a video of her being fucked by my two favorite men. Or a scene like I just saw with her and my sister and Willy. Why choose? Maybe I can convince her to do both!

The love noises eventually faded to silence, and I slept until I was awakened in the morning by more sex... but that's for another chapter.