Lisa's Adventures Continued Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Tina told me the story of her near miss with Willy in the showers, and I told her of my drama with Scott and Alex.

"So, Alex was your first." Tina said thoughtfully. "I thought it was Scott."

"Did he say that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Not in so many words, but I think it was implied." Then she wiggled herself more comfortably on my darling's lap and frowned at me. "When did... this happen?" she asked, waving a hand at me and Rich. "How long have you two been...?"

"Fucking each other?" I asked.

She gasped, then giggled and nodded. "Yeah. That."

"Well, for exactly as long as me and Willy have been?"

Tina blinked. "How does that work?"

I blushed a smile at her and took a big breath. "Well... we were up late at the big event, and when everyone finally left us alone, I let Willy strip me right there in the big tent."

"By let me, she means she came on so hard I had no choice." Willy snickered.

Tina gasped. "Anyone could have just walked in?" she hissed with a bright smile.

"True... and someone did." I winked up at Rich. "So, I fucked them both, and we've been doing it ever since."

"Not quite." Rich said, lightly stroking my thigh. "You didn't let me fuck you that first time."

"Oh, that's true." I nodded. "Well, sort of. You didn't get to fuck my pussy, but you definitely fucked my mouth."

"It was a blowjob!" Rich protested.

"It was a mouth fucking!" I snickered back. "You should recognize the difference by now."

"And you've been having threesomes with him since then?" Tina asked, sounding almost jealous.

"Well, not every day." I said in my feeble defense. "It was every couple months at first, then it became more frequent. I think we had him over every three or four weeks toward the end before we moved."

"Every two weeks." Rich said, and Willy nodded in agreement.

"Two weeks? Really?" I didn't think it was that frequent. "Well, I guess after we decided we were moving I wanted to have as much as I could. It's no wonder I miss your cock so much. You got me addicted to those amazing double fuckings."

"They are amazing." Tina sighed longingly, having just shared one for herself. "I guess I can't blame you too much for wanting to do it with Scott and..." She blinked and sat up. "Oh Shit! Scott!" She gasped as if just remembering he existed. "I really should call him before he starts to think I've run off for good."

"If you think you're ready." I said. "We're here for you."

She smiled and nodded, then got up and retrieved her purse to locate her phone. "Twenty-seven messages." She said. "All Scott." Her eyes watered and she sniffed. "Umm, I need a minute." She went into the kitchen while we let her have some time.

When she came back, she looked a little red in the eyes but managed a smile of sorts. "Okay, I'm ready." And made the call.

He must have picked up on the first ring. "Hi." She said with a slight crack in her voice. "I know. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm fine. We're at Rich's place. No, the other Rich. Yes, him." She turned and knelt on the floor next to the couch as she continued.

"No, I'm not coming back home yet." She said as firmly as she could, but it didn't have much energy. "Because I'm not sure I'm ready to forgive you yet. I don't care. You started this. Yes, I know. And I understand that too." She lifted her eyes to Willy, and I saw a blush rise in her cheeks. "Yes, I have. Umm... last night. And umm... and again this morning... and again this afternoon." She winced a little at the loud voice we could hear even without the phone on speaker. "You should have thought of that before you took Lisa in back and fucked her with Alex!" she spat back at his tirade.

Then her expression became more embarrassed again. "I was, yes. Yeah, that's true, we did. Would I have? Umm, I don't know. I mean... yeah, maybe. Well, you never asked me. Well, how should I know?"

She listened for a long while, and I saw her expression change from angry to sad and every variation in between. Finally, she nodded and replied with a softer tone. "I guess so." She sighed. "Maybe it was for the best. I'm sorry too. So, let's take a beat, and talk about it again. I guess. No, I'm going to stay here tonight. Will I? Umm... probably." Again, she shot a quick look at Willy, and I think I saw the hint of a smile. I had a pretty good idea of what 'probably' meant in this context.

"No, I'll call you when I'm ready." She continued. "Maybe tomorrow. I will. Yeah, you son of a bitch, I still love you too. Don't ask me why." She huffed a little laugh. "Right. I will. Okay. Good night."

Tina got to her feet again and retreated to the kitchen once more.

Rich gently moved me off his lap and got up as well. "I'm just gonna make sure she's not looking for any sharp objects." He said and followed her.

I heard some sobbing and some comforting tones from Rich, then a little quiet conversation, and finally a little giggle from Tina.

They came out together, Tina still drying some tears and managed a broken smile. "I'm starving." She said. "Let's order a couple pizzas for our Florida refugees who probably can't find real pizza anywhere."

"Oh god." I groaned. "Ain't that the truth. Yes! Pizza!"

Even though we all were pretty well spent from our earlier carnal marathon, the lingering sexual charge that remained could have powered a small city. We relaxed and ordered pizza for dinner while I wiggled anxiously on Richie's recovered erection. I could tell Willy was recovered as well, and Tina kept giggling and squirming on his lap as they whispered at one another. Rita came to sit with me and Richie, and I whispered that he should play with her too. While waiting for the delivery, Willy said, "I dare any one of you girls to answer the door in the nude to take the delivery."

I accepted the dare immediately and ran to the door to get the pizza when it arrived. I was really hoping the delivery guy would be young and cute, and maybe I could offer him a blowjob for a tip. I knew my Willy would love watching his slut-wife in action.

But, as luck would have it, the delivery was a girl. A very cute Asian girl as it turned out with a really nice figure. She gawked at me in he nude, looking me up and down from head to toe. I took the pizzas, set them on the hall table, and got up close to hand her the money and a smallish tip. Then I said, "I have another ten... or you could have a kiss. Your choice."

She blinked at me, and I thought she was ready to go for the money. Then she stepped inside, dropped her pizza bag, and wrapped her arms around me as she melted her lips to mine. She just pushed me backwards with our tongues doing battle until I backed into the wall. She paused our kiss to slide a hand down over my breast, just gazing into my eyes, and then her hand drifted further down until her fingers slipped into my wet sex. I gasped and gave a soft moan. She smiled wickedly and we were kissing again.

I was really starting to like kissing girls. I'm not gay, despite the fact that I've let Mandy eat me out many times and would again. But that's Mandy. She's special. I still have no real desire to do to her what she does to me. But the feel of a girl's lips and tongue kissing me is so erotic and exciting. I just love it. And truth be told, getting finger fucked by this sweet young thing with an eager audience hiding out in the dark is something I would do again in a heartbeat.

When she opened her eyes again, I glanced over to the darkened living room, and she looked to see our audience. She giggled and backed away toward the door. "Oh, wow!" she gaped. "Umm... sorry. But, uh.. thanks for the tip." She winked at me. "Best one I'll get tonight, I'm sure."

"What's your name, sweety?" I asked.

This made her pause at the door. "Kimmy." She smiled. "You?"

"Lisa." I smiled back.

"Well, if you want another pizza, you can ask for me." She gave me a bashful look and winked. "I usually work from noon to nine... and I'd love another tip."

"Good to know." I giggled. "Thanks for the pizza... and the kiss."

"No. Thank you." She gushed and blew me another kiss as she left.

"Come back here for a second." I said as she turned to leave, and I took the ten I left on the hall table. I slipped my hands around her hips and slid the ten into the back pocket of her cut-off shorts, giving that nice firm butt a squeeze in the process. "That's for the kiss." I purred softly.

She smiled at me and we had another quick kiss.

"Oh my." I sighed. "I definitely think I'm going to want more pizza this weekend."

She giggled and gave me another little peck. "I'm looking forward to delivering it for you."

When I closed the door, Tina was gaping at me again. "My god." She breathed.

"What?" I asked a little defensively.

"You are so fucking hot, it kills me." She gasped.

"Oh!" I made a little curtsey. "I'm so glad you approve."

The pizza was great, of course, and left us all in a better mood. Over the course of our pizza break, seating arrangements in the living room changed a bit. I got myself cuddled up on Willy's lap with Rita snuggled up to his side on the loveseat. Tina was spooning with Rich on the couch, and I could tell he was prodding her rear with his still unsatisfied cock. She kept wiggling back into him, and they were exchanging the occasional kiss.

Rita checked the clock and sat up. "Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd love one more good fuck before bed." She opened the plastic bag of little blue pills and took out two. "Come on, Stud-Brother. Give your cum-slut sister a treat."

I reached over and stroked Willy's cock in my fist. It responded right away, getting harder and jumping lightly in my hand. "Oh my." I cooed. "I don't think he'll need the pill just now. Maybe save it for when you two take him to bed."

I stroked him a bit more. It's always a thrill when I can make him hard like this. I like to be reassured that he still desires me, and there's no better way than feeling him respond so eagerly to my touch. Rita cuddled close, watching me and admiring Willy's thick shaft swelling in my hand. I could see the lust fire in her eyes, and I was starting to think this poor girl really needed to find herself a man... other than mine. But, not tonight.

"Come on, sister dear." I cooed. "Let's see some more of your legendary blowjob skills."

At first I was content to just cuddle close and watch my sister go down on my husband's thick cock. But the erotic vision and knowing she was his sister-in-law, just made it so overwhelmingly sexy, I needed to get involved. Willy and I kissed and he had me kneel next to him on the loveseat, his fingers exploring my wet sex. Rita's bobbing head and her little gulping sounds and soft moans were driving us both crazy.

I admit that I have a submissive streak a mile wide, and I absolutely love it when a strong, confident man takes control of me. But in this moment, I wanted to be the one in control. I took hold of a big fistful of Rita's hair and started shoving her mouth up and down my husband's length.

This was probably one of three or four times in my life when I was dominant with anyone. Rita and I had often been at odds as a consequence of sibling rivalry. There were times when we really went at it, and Rita always got the upper hand. She's built even lighter than me, and she's just about the same height, but she was always more athletic. And she used her superior physicality to dominate me when we were younger.

This was a sort of twisted revenge. I had the upper hand this time... literally in this case as gripped the hair at the back of her head and shoved her mouth up and down, making her gag on Willy's thickness. "Come on, sis." I taunted her. "You can do better than that. I've seen you swallow his whole cock before. Suck it, slut."

Rita whimpered and choked, struggling to slow down my forceful mouth fucking, but I was on a roll and felt a strange thrill from it. "More. Take more. Take it all. You want his cum in your mouth? You want him to cum all over your pretty face?" I pulled her hair back, lifting her face up, and she gasped and panted while she could. "No. I know what you want. You want to get fucked hard, don't you?"

She gulped and squeaked, "Yes."

I shoved her mouth down on him again, and he looked at me with an expression of total amazement, but he clearly loved it. What has gotten into your loving little wife, huh? I had no idea, but I was enjoying it too much to stop.

"No, that's not quite it, is it?" I growled. "You don't just want to get fucked. You want to be ass fucked. I know you, big sister. You've become an anal whore, like me. You love my husband's cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Mm-Hmm!" she moaned around Willy's thick shaft.

"Good girl." I moaned. "Honesty is always rewarded." I kissed Willy with a passion we'd only shared on such adrenaline filled occasions. The urgency in his kiss made my toes curl. It was exciting. "Fuck my sister's ass, honey. Make her scream." I urged him.

Willy pushed Rita down onto the floor on hands and knees, lined himself up behind her, and drove his thick manhood into her pussy with a deep thrust. Rita cried out and humped back at him eagerly. When he was good and wet with her slick pussy juices, he pulled out and started working the thick head of his cock into her tight ass.

I looked up and found Tina undulating on the loveseat with Rich's cock impaled in her ass as well. She looked like it was painful, but she was loving the pain. Her soft moans and panting breaths, the expression on her lovely face, the lustful fire in her eyes, all made me better understand how left out my sister must feel. Here I was, envious of Rita and Tina enjoying the two men I adore the most. Silently in my mind I promised to give Rita more time with my men. She shouldn't have to feel like this.

I gave Willy another kiss, and even verged on incest to give Rita a sweet kiss with a bit of tongue. Then I crawled over to Tina and Rich, smiling like the Cheshire cat, I'm sure. I kissed Tina long and deep for a bit, then did the same with Richie and felt that same desperate passion I felt with Willy. The way his mouth worked on mine, his muffled groans and heaving breath as he lunged into Tina, I felt as though he had his cock in her but was fucking me. It gave me goosebumps.

My reverie was interrupted when Rich took my hand and placed it over Tina's smooth pussy. My fingers went to work, parting her lips and roughly rubbing her clit as she got hammered from behind. She let out a surprised 'Oh Shit!' as she realized it was me finger fucking her, and we locked eyes. We said nothing, but the message was clear. We both would have said the same thing. 'I need you to be part of this!' We were using Rich as a sort of surrogate to fuck each other. It was one of the most deliciously sensual experiences of my life.

The sexual tension in the room erupted in a chorus of moans, screams and yelps as first Rita, then Tina came hard just seconds apart. Each of their orgasms set off their respective men, and they both got filled with a dose of hot cum. I was so jealous.

I crawled back to Willy and Rita on the floor, and indulged myself in a long, delicious kiss with my wonderful husband. He lay on his back, just letting me smother him with affection for a while. It took Rita's impatience to snap me out of it again as she came over to get some sugar as well. I let them kiss a while and looked up to find Tina astride Rich's lap as they made out like teens. 'Sparks', I thought. There were definitely sparks.

I crawled back to them, and they welcomed me in their passionate kissing, engaging in a tongue dance with Richie, then with Tina, and back to Richie again. I was really starting to love kissing Tina.

Eventually we all sort of cooled off and took a collective sigh that made us all laugh a little.

"Well, that was interesting." Willy said.

Rita nodded and blew me a kiss. "Thanks, sis. I needed that."

I giggled. "I know. Sorry about your hair."

"Are you kidding?" she giggled back. "I'm thinking of doing it like that every time from now on."

We all got drinks and paired off again. I snuggled with Richie, Tina and Rita shared Willy, and we all shared some thoughts about our day. The morning wakeup sex was a highlight, as was my sexy little make-out session with Kimmy, the hot pizza girl. Rita confessed that she was feeling a bit like a fifth wheel, and I promised to let her have more alone time with my men, though she made me promise that alone meant both of them at once, because she absolutely needed to be double-teamed again. We all had a laugh at that, and I promised she would be, as much as possible... as long as Tina and I had our turns as well.

Then Tina chimed in. "I'm done denying what I want." She said. "I'm not a hundred percent sure what this is, but I know I like it. I still love Scott, but I'm not sure he can handle this. I really need to explain all this in some way he can understand and accept. So, can one of you please explain to me this concept of a cum-slut?"

I had to laugh a bit. "Oh, you sweet thing." I sighed. "Let's see. Well, it's sort of like Friends With Benefits but on steroids." I nodded to Richie. "I'm his cum-slut. This is what that looks like. While we're together, it's almost like he's my husband, and Willy is my Boy-Toy." I giggled. "Not always, but we agreed to this before coming here this weekend. In simpler terms, it means he can be my lover even though I'm in a relationship. You know that concept of giving someone a pass? Like, if you ever get the chance to fuck Jason Mamoa, your husband won't hold it against you? Well, I have that pass with Richie... and a couple other guys back home." I blushed a smile at her.

Tina nodded, and I saw a little smile touch her lips. "And you asked me before if I'd be Willy's cum-slut. Why?"

"Well, because it's sort of a commitment." I said. "I don't expect you to make a long-term commitment this soon. And you'll need to know if you two can fit like that. But if you accept, then it's going to be like Richie and me. When you two get together, you'll be his, and I'll just be his mistress. Temporarily, of course. You can't keep him!"

She giggled back. "So, why ask me now?"

"Well, if you're going to be sleeping with my husband," I began, "and sharing a bed with him, I want to be sure it's just sex. I don't want any misunderstanding that this is something more."

"Oh!" Tina nodded. "I see now. Thank you." She blushed a little and looked up at Richie with one of her heart-melting smiles. "Can I be your cum-slut too?"

Richie smirked and didn't answer for some time. "I'll have to think about it." He said at last, and I blinked up at him. A stunning beauty like Tina asks to be his cum-slut, and he doesn't jump at the opportunity? Hmm?

"Okay!" Rita said sharply. "This cum-slut still wants more. Maybe we can put on some porn or something before we take this to our bedrooms."

Rich blinked at her. "What porn?" he asked indignantly.

Rita rolled her eyes. "My sister does talk to me, ya know!" she giggled. "She told me about your little private stash."

Richie smirked and I felt him give my ass a sharp pinch.

"Ouch!" I slapped his arm playfully. "Don't blame me! They were your idea!"

"Oh my god!" Tina squeaked excitedly and shifted eagerly on Willy's lap. "Did you make a sex tape?"

"No, it's not a sex tape." Rich exclaimed.

"Even if I did... and I'm not saying I did, then they would be private." I said.

"What, like the one you never intended to show me and Mandy?" Rita grinned wickedly.

"Rita!" I hissed. "You weren't..."

"You did! You made a sex tape!" Tina said excitedly. "Oh, come on. Let me see!"

I shook my head. "It's back home."

Richie lifted a brow at me. "You made another one?"