All Comments on 'Lisa's Baby Pt. 01'

by Handymanblues

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ew

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blind faith leads you to do anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When a story begins by saying what a wonderful, tender, kind, loving husband but with a small 4 inch cock, you directly sense the author's creative genius.

A pure masterpiece in sight.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A way to get a baby!

3

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Shakespeare eat your heart out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she is hot and he is old. She can easily go to the pharmacy and buy a douche and a morning after pill and so what if she gets home late. Hubby won't mind and so what about the morning after pill killing his sperm as well. They can keep trying next time and the time after that.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Hot story!!!! Looking forward for more 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid whore.

She doesn't get a morning after pill. Which would be easy and exactly what any woman with half a brain would do. She carries the baby to full term hoping it's her husband's. In the hospital it ends up as a black baby. Born with her billionaire husband in the birthing room. He calls her a stupid cunt and walks out.

He enforces their prenuptial agreement (after all he is a billionaire and when billionaires marry vapid, moronic 27 year olds...they ALWAYS have prenupts).

She gets her car and $50,000. That's it. And in order to get that she has to sign an even more restrictive non-disclosure agreement as a stipulation of the prenupt.

In addition...the baby did the damage that babies normally do to women with "pornstar" bodies. She gained 20 lbs.

Without her husband's billions now. With a limited amount of funds. And stuck being a single mother...she had no swanky gym/club membership anymore. No personal trainers. And no help with nannies for the baby.

She also only really had one serviceable skill...and that had been her looks...she never graduated from college. And had only ever worked as a receptionist before. Hired as "eye candy" to greet people from behind a desk in offices and answer phones. That is how she actually met her now ex-husband.

So she's now a stupid divorced. Unemployed. Single mother. With a mixed race baby. Also with just $50k in the bank and zero job prospects. She doesn't even know the name of rhe baby's father. She tried to go back to the store...but found he didn't work there anymore.

That's how this story ends in real life.

Her billionaire husband soon finds another hot gorgeous late 20s single woman. Who is more than happy to fall in love with him and his lifestyle and who is able to be completely loyal. He marries her (with prenupt) as soon as his divorce is final. 13 months later she gives birth to a white 8 lb 3 ounce baby boy. The billionaire husband is ecstatic...but he also has DNA testing done.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

That will be tough to explain

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Good luck convincing hubby that it is his baby. He has enough money to make her disappear after she has a mixed race kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good thing this piece of shit cuck is a billionaire, because her medical expenses after visiting a disgusting glory hole and getting probably not less than a dozen different STD's are going to be substantial. Then, of course, the even more expensive mental counseling they need for being fucked up enough to do this in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband's a fucking billionaire. They can afford the services of a fertility clinic if they want a baby and husband can't deliver. Wife's just a slut that would rather fuck other men the little dick husband. Hope the dumb cluck billionaire made the slut sign a prenuptial agreement before marrying her. Lots of women could live just fine with a husband with a four inch dick as long as he's a billionaire. Size of the wallet trumps size of dick any day of the week.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

So the cheating cunt will try to paw off Jamal’s bastard as her white husband’s baby? I hope the husband uses some of that money to have a human s’more made out of the white whore and the Jamal.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Get a morning after pill quick. No need to risk having a baby that will screw her life up.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier7 months ago

You write:

„ (Look for "Lisa's Baby Part 2" in the coming days) „

That was more than a year ago.

How would you describe your concept of time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous