Lisa's Baby Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved forward, letting his cockhead slip out of her. Then she turned around, raised one foot onto a chair, and steered his cock deep into her soaking wet pussy from behind.

"Remember, don't cum inside," she pleaded, her body covered in sensual sweat as she curled her toes at the vivid feel good sensations.

She began to pump back and forth, causing his sweet cock to go deep.

He was moaning wildly in response, coming apart at the seams over just how tight and sweet her magnificent pussy was.

He savoured her glove fitting cunt as she pumped back and forth for the next twelve minutes.

Soon after that his cock was on fire, and his balls swirling in expectation of soon being given a release.

He had never felt so good, and was panting like a dog as her amazing pussy kept working its magic.

A burst of orgasmic glory began to wash over his entire body. Her fierce pumping back and forth was far too sweet for him to resist. He knew in his heart of hearts that he had promised to tell her when he was cumming. But he had never experienced such a high level of bliss before. The pleasure was spectacular, and rocked his world mightily.

He groaned much louder now, and he could feel the orgasmic shivering start to take hold.

As if on cue, Lisa could feel a third orgasm now take hold. And it was even more magical than the first two she had had.

She yelped loudly and wildly.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm cumming again! I'm cumming hard," she shrieked.

Her words pushed him over the edge. He could hold out no longer. He closed his eyes and basked in the glory of his own unfolding orgasm. Soooooooo sweet...sooooo fucking sweet, he thought to himself. Unlike any orgasm he had ever had before.

His sperm ignited, firing deep inside of her.

She felt the savage squirts, but was slow in reacting. The moment was just so precious, just so amazing, just so incredibly euphoric.

Another half minute of intense groaning passed before she finally began to realize what had happened. She backed away and let her fingers feel the end of his cock. It was covered with sperm. She then dipped her fingers into her pussy and could feel the sperm oozing out onto her hand. She smelt it.

"You came inside?!" she shouted.

He was still panting too hard to respond.

"I told you not to cum inside," she barked, her reddened face full of disappointment and rage. "I told you I was very fertile and that my husband and I are trying for a baby."

The word husband rattled around her confused brain. She glanced at her Rolex. Then she gasped. It was two-thirty. Her husband would be home in exactly half an hour. She still had to pay for her outfit and DVD's, then rush for ten minutes to the parking lot where her car was, then race on the roads for another fifteen minutes to reach home. She would probably arrive in the driveway just as her husband was pulling up. That meant she would have no time to shower, or brush her teeth. Her mouth would smell of cock, her body would be soaked in sweat, and her pussy would be filled with another man's cum.

"Shit!" she declared.

"I'm sorry," he finally managed from behind the wall. "I guess I fucked up. I didn't mean to cum inside but it was just far too sweet and your pussy was just so amazing."

"You totally filled me up, and I got no time to clean it up before I meet my husband. You're such an asshole," she blurted out as she snatched her panties off the floor and whipped them on over top of the dripping cum.

"I said I'm sorry."

"What if I'm pregnant, you moron?" she said angrily. "You shot it so fucking deep inside, an entire giant load and I'm ovulating right now. I told you that."

She wanted to stay and vent her rage, but the time was gone. She would have to leave immediately to have any chance of arriving home even one minute before him.

"I gotta get out of here," she shouted, whipping on her top and dragging her skirt up over her waist.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Look for "Lisa's Baby Part 2" in the coming days)

12