Lisa's Family Tragedy Pt. 02

Story Info
Helping Lisa in her time of need.
7.8k words
4.58
4.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin packed some tools and got in his truck to drive to Lisa's to help her with the curtains and blinds that she had purchased. The thought of being with Lisa again was an intense turn on for him and his dick lengthened and pulsed. The entire drive was a repeating cycle of his erection growing, then shrinking in his pants while he thought of having sex with her, then trying to think of something else to calm down, so when he pulled into the driveway, the wet pre come was flowing from the end of his cock.

It was already dark when he arrived and he took a couple of minutes getting his tools together and such before going to the door. As he knocked on the door he felt a little nervous with his semi erect cock, and when Lisa opened the door about 30 seconds later, he immediately relaxed. "Hi! come on in." she welcomed him. Lisa wasn't dressed to do chores, she was dressed nice, and he could tell that she had spent some time getting herself put together.

Kevin followed her inside and watched her sway back and forth as she walked. He felt strange, and like the time that he was here before was a dream. But it did happen, didn't it? Lisa had really mellow lighting on and was pointing to the windows and talking about the curtains that she bought. "It should be pretty straight forward," he explained "it's just time consuming."

"Yeah and it's nearly impossible to do without another set of hands." she laughed.

"And you have blinds too?" he asked.

"Oh those are for two of the rooms upstairs. They're already in the rooms that they are going in." she said.

"Can you show them to me?" he asked.

She confirmed, "Yes. I'll show you." and she headed for the stairs. Kevin felt his dick lengthen again as he started up the stairs and when he followed her into the room, which was not the room where he was with her the last time, his cock really straightened out. "These will go here in this window." she explained.

Kevin adjusted his dick in his pants and walked up behind her, hugging her from behind. She tried to push his hands away and he turned her to him and kissed her mouth. She smelled so good and she half-heartedly kissed him back. She pulled away from his kiss and said "Kevin, we need to talk about that." but Kevin kissed her again and groped her ass as he held her to him with his arm around her back. He walked her to the lamp and turned it on, then to the light switch to turn off the brighter ceiling light. "Wait!" she complained.

Lisa wanted him but didn't want to admit that she wanted him. She wanted to feel what she felt when she was with him the last time but acknowledging that she wanted it wasn't something that she was capable of doing at the moment. His hands were all over her, rubbing between her legs, palming her chest and grabbing her ass.

The lamp light was soft and dim and Kevin was pulling at her clothes as he walked her to the bed. "We shouldn't be doing this." she whispered as though there was someone else who might hear them in the empty house.

"Oh why not?" Kevin replied nonchalantly "It's good for you." Lisa didn't physically fight aside from weakly grabbing at his hands and she stayed rather still while she felt Kevin's hand move inside her pants, squeezing her pussy. "Oh wait!" she gasped as she thought that this was all going too fast for her.

She kissed his mouth as he returned his lips to hers. She could focus on kissing even though he groped at her body too quickly, like he skipped too many steps and didn't wait to read the situation. As they kissed, she felt his hand clutching and releasing her ass and she thought it was crude but she was focused on the way that he was gently stroking her clit with his other hand. His fingers pressed at her slit and moved over her clit a few times and now they moved back and forth all slippery.

"Oh my," Kevin said in a whisper, "that feels so nice!" She had shaved her pussy bare, the entire length of her slit and cut the triangle in front short and perfectly shaped. The sensations were so intense and she liked the way that the warmth spread through her as his fingers manipulated her intimate parts. Her husband was never able to get her off and she never talked to him about it. She didn't talk about it to her best friend, not to a therapist, not to anyone. She had only ever gotten herself off.

Kevin pushed her back on the bed and she realized only at that moment, that she was completely naked. As she was engrossed in the stimulation that his fingers were giving her, Kevin had completely undressed her. He stood up and his pants and underwear were off in seconds then he lay down on her pressing his hard cock against her hip and flat stomach. "Wait Kevin." she whispered as she thought about how the obscene member against her midsection gave her such pleasure.

"I don't want to wait Lisa." he panted "I can't wait!" and he moved down, kissing her nipples with her gasping breaths filling the room. His lips trailed quickly down over her abdomen which looked like the waistline from a fitness magazine. Lisa never worked out but her midriff was incredible and her light olive toned skin accentuated it. As his mouth sucked onto her pussy, she let go of how abruptly it had all developed and took hold of his hair with both hands, just accepting the sensations that she craved since their first encounter.

With his mouth kissing her clit and then sliding down and tonguing her slit, she panted "No Kevin!" in just more than a whisper. The sensations were so intense with her freshly shaved skin. He slipped a finger into her little fuck hole while he sucked and tongued her, his other hand moving back and forth on her chest, palming her nipples and gently pushing against them. "Oh Kevin, stop!" she gasped and he broke away from her cunt, moving up and kissing her mouth.

"Taste your pussy on me." he said between sloppy kisses. She tried to pretend that she didn't hear it but she could taste herself on his lips and tongue and it turned her on incredibly. She also felt his hands pushing her legs apart and his large knob against her little vaginal entrance. If he would just get it inside her, she would be getting the intense pleasure and eventually that release that it delivered to her before. Her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders as she gasped, waiting for his big cock to push inside her.

Kevin painted her bare slit a few times with his cock head and adjusted himself against her slippery hole.. "Don't do it!" she whispered, just as he leaned toward her and his cock pushed into her wet hole. Her arms tightened around him, pulling him to her. He slipped his hands under her to gtip her ass as he began fucking her hot pussy. Lisa waited for his mouth to come back to hers and kissed him back passionately. She sucked his tongue as he stuck it in her mouth. His throbbing erection pushed all of the way into her, the big knob pressing gently against her cervix before he pulled it back and thrust forward again.

He pushed in her and pulled back about halfway, before driving back into her, and her cunt held him snugly as he stabbed into her over and over making slapping sounds as he fucked her cunt. His hands kneaded her ass roughly, releasing his grip on her flesh as he pulled back, then closing his grip on her cheeks recklessly again, as he pistoned his veiny rod back into her.

Lisa found this fucking incredibly stimulating and thought that his dick felt like a rolling pin covered in soft leather or something. It wasn't that long or that thick but it was longer and thicker than she ever had, and it stretched her and filled her to what she felt was her limit. Just as she was thinking about how nicely his cock filled her, his round knob pushed against her cervix again and she felt like her stimulation had ramped up dramatically. She felt dirty to be enjoying it so much so she grunted out another "No! Don't..."

Kevin put her legs on his shoulders, folding Lisa under him. This seemed so indecent to her, as he jack hammered her with hard fucking thrusts and it felt degrading, like he was using her. He put a finger against Lisa's ass hole and lengthened his thrusts, almost pulling out of her hot fuck hole before driving back into her. As demeaning as she thought that it was, she couldn't deny the stimulation and the arousal that came with it.

Her breathing had intensified and she had begun little cries with each thrust "Oh!" His finger crudely rubbed her slippery ass hole and his big cock head made her pussy swell out as the big rim of his knob drew her flesh out when he pulled back. The tension of her cunt drove him wild but as he thought that she was going to come, he calmed himself, slowing his stroking considerably.

When he felt her vaginal muscles start flexing, accompanied by a longer and louder gasp "OHHH!" from Lisa, he kept riding her steadily as he pushed his finger with a little more pressure against her little pulsing ass hole. He continued to fuck her little cunt as it squeezed his cock again and again with Lisa gasping and panting while pulling him to her. He loved to be able to ride out her orgasm but knew that he would be right behind her and his control was definitely being tested.

As her orgasm wound down, Kevin stroked in her slower but very steadily. When he felt no more contractions on his hard, now tingling poker, he spoke in her ear calmly "I'm going to come in your mouth and you will swallow it all this time." His finger still rubbed her anus as he instructed her and she only gasped and panted in response.

A few strokes later, he pulled his massively swollen rod from her wet pussy and his slippery finger from her hot wrinkled little ass hole. As he moved up to get his cock to her mouth, her legs sprung down so that she was laying flat. A thick clear coating covered his dick as the shiny round head pushed into her lips and her mouth opened, allowing the threatening appendage access. Lisa felt his hands in her hair and a large squirt of semen shoot against the roof of her mouth as she closed her lips around the invading shaft.

"Oh fuck!" she heard him groan, in her state of hazy 'after orgasm' consciousness, and she swallowed the bitter juice, quickly moving her tongue against the hard penis just before another big stream coated the inside of her mouth. The salty streams were not enjoyable but she somehow thought that it was reciprocation for the orgasm that she had just experienced and a minute or so of unpleasantness was acceptable in this instance.

She kept her lips around his hard thrusting shaft and swallowed again and again. 'Would it ever stop spewing its fluid?' she wondered as the thick liquid bathed her tongue again. The flexing of his member as it slid through her lips was a unique sensation, and she thought of how, in a way, she had power over it, even as it seemed to dominate her. She pressed her tongue against its smoothness while it moved in her mouth and Kevin groaned and held her hair with both hands.

When the large limb was pulled from her mouth, Lisa gasped a full breath and, still swallowing, her mouth was covered by Kevin's lips. He kissed her mouth wetly before moving between her legs, admiring her little box and kissing it a few times. He sucked and licked her cunt for a few minutes then moved around her, pushing his hard cock into her mouth again.

He moved it carefully back and forth a few times, then he got up and pulled Lisa to her feet. She was a little unsteady but he held her closely as he led her to a big chair that was in the corner. As he sat on it she asked softly "What are you doing?" as he turned her and pulled her onto his lap with her back to him.

"I want you up here." he told her as he put her feet on his thighs and caressed her little nipples and her flat torso. She felt so exposed like this. If they were face to face, she would feel like she was covered. Kevin put the big head of his erection against her little ass hole and returned to rubbing her nipples. Lisa reached down and took hold of his thick shaft, lifting herself a little until she could move the big knob away from her ass hole. It was so sensitive! The hard, slippery thing rubbed her most private place as she moved it forward, placing the big round end of his dick at her pussy entrance.

She lowered herself on it, sinking about half of it in her tight cunt. "Oh God! Why does it feel so good?" she thought "Why did she not enjoy this for years while her husband was alive?" Just as she raised herself a little, then sunk back down on his hard pole, he lifted her up again and pulled her to him while he let her weight fall on him, her pussy engulfing his thick shaft. "Oh god!" she gasped.

He lifted her again and let her down on him, sliding her snug warm purse on his hard cock. "Oh!" Lisa gasped as his entire erect penis disappeared into her. She lowered her feet from his thighs but as she did, Kevin pulled them back up and placed each foot back up on his thighs again.

"Keep your feet up there." he instructed and he lifted her up again until his thick dick popped out of her cunt.

"Ohhh..." she exhaled a moan and he positioned his knob against her little ass hole once more. Part of her knew that he was trying to fuck her ass and part of her thought that maybe he was just missing his target. Lisa remembered how incredible it felt when he was in her ass before and how hard she had come when his finger was in her ass but didn't want to dwell on that thought right now. She didn't want to be fucked in her ass. She thought that it was wrong. As he pushed against her, she felt the pressure against her ass hole and raised up again, taking his cock in her hand. It was so big in her small hand!

Once again, the sensations of his cock head sliding against her ass hole as she pulled it ahead like a gear shift, were intense. Lisa placed it against her pussy entrance again and sunk down on it. He lifted her once more and moved his cock from her warm slippery pussy, again placing the knob at her ass hole. Now she knew that he wasn't just missing his target. "Not there." she whispered to him but as Kevin pushed it into her tight butt she gasped "AH!"

"Oh yes!" Kevin panted as he felt her tight ring open and the end of his cock started easing into her hole.

"No! No! Not there!" she whispered, again as if there were someone else who might hear. Another two pushes and his entire knob was in the hot tightness of her ass.

"No, Kevin!" she begged as the initial stretch and pressure felt uncomfortable.

"Yes!" he hissed back, "Relax." and he gently pushed in while pulling at her hip. His big cock flexed as he pulled out just a little before thrusting gently forward again. Kevin took saliva from his mouth and spread it on his shaft to add lubrication.

"Kevin, can't we..." Lisa began, then his hand cupped her pussy and his finger pressed and rubbed against her clit cutting her words off as she inhaled sharply..

"Listen Lisa." Kevin said calmly and in an even tone, "I am going to fuck this ass as much as I want." and he kept moving in her slowly and carefully. Lisa wondered how much he would want to do it, and thought about how intense the feeling was, having her ass filled by his cock. She was relieved that he said that, in a way, because since he was going to do it anyway, even though she didn't want to, she would get all of the sensations regardless. Everything that she could feel would be private, behind closed doors. She could enjoy it because she didn't have to admit it and she could conveniently tell herself that she didn't have a choice.

"Oh god!" she continued in whispered gasps and panted breaths as he worked more of his cock into her while stroking her pussy with his fingers. He kept his other hand on her little nipples, gently rubbing them and squeezing them. With his cock halfway in her snug ass hole, he was able to pull back a good bit before pushing into her again. His flexing penis was constantly depositing more slippery fluid in her tight confines and it undoubtedly helped to get more of his erection in her with each thrust.

"Oh Kevin!" Lisa moaned as he finally got his entire length in her ass. He held still for a moment and took a few deep breaths, slowly rubbing her flat chest and hard nipples. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her. Kevin felt his rod starting to tingle a little so he held still and breathed for a couple of minutes. He was careful and deliberate with his movements, as he held her tightly to him and stood up. "OH!" she gasped loudly as he stood and carefully walked while holding her to him, as she hung there, impaled on his erection.

Kevin walked out of the room that they were in and into her room while holding her tightly to him. He turned the light on with his shoulder. Every move translated to intense sensations for both of them through his hard cock and her tight, hot insides. He walked to the bed with her 90 pounds or so pushing on the base of his erection. As he turned and sat on the bed, he leaned back a little and released the tight grip that he had on her.

"Oh god..." Lisa gasped and then looked up to see that she was facing the mirror. Only a second or two passed and he was lifting her legs, placing her feet on his thighs again. Lisa watched his hand move in and stroke her pussy, a couple of fingers circling then drumming her clit. She loved that she had shaved and thought that it made her cunt look so sexy. Watching what she was feeling added an entirely different dimension to these physical experiences for her.

She focused her gaze just below her pussy to his large veiny shaft moving in and out of her stretched ass hole. It was intense for her, as it was incredibly stimulating but also a strange physical feeling, with his large member in a part of her body that it wasn't meant to be in. In her mind this act was forbidden, and she wouldn't agree to it, but the sensations were so amazing. Since she didn't agree to do it, she was innocent of being involved in it and therefore, how she felt during the act didn't matter. It was out of her control.

As Kevin moved his hard dick in her tight ass, Lisa thought how odd it was that the sensations felt connected in some manner, to her clit and pussy and how the feelings all seemed amplified somehow. She watched his shiny, thick cock emerge from her ass hole before disappearing back inside it, and she cried out weakly "Don't fuck my ass!". The intense feeling of his thick shaft moving through her rectum was so different for her. A secret place within this new world of having a person bring her to orgasm.

He pulled his cock completely out of her a few times and she watched in the mirror how her ass hole stayed open a moment, then flexed almost closed before the big bulbous head pushed into it again, followed by the thick, veiny shaft. She looked at her shiny shaven flesh and how it seemed like her pink folds were so exposed now. The feeling was indescribable to her and she absorbed each intense moment as the thick cock speared into her little ass hole.

Meanwhile Kevin was rubbing her clit, sending her nervous system wild and multiplying the feeling of the big appendage touching every bit of her insides. Her head was spinning, perhaps helped by the 2 glasses of wine that she had before he had arrived in an attempt to calm herself. "No!" she gasped every couple of seconds as he slid his big tingling cock back and forth in her hot canal. "No!" turned to "Oh!" as she was taken over by her orgasm and her ass flexed on his probing appendage.

Kevin felt the contraction of her muscles on his dick and stuck two fingers in her little cunt hole, keeping the palm of his hand against Lisa's clit. He noticed that her legs were shaking obviously as if shocked by electricity and on the third spasm of what seemed like the contraction of every muscle in her body, his semen shot into her hot depths. Kevin's vision was overtaken by a white-out, like a mist that appeared before his eyes and got brighter as his flexing dick shot his load into her tight pulsing body.