Lisa's Family Tragedy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was awakening sexually after years of not having fulfilling experiences and though she was still dealing with her hang ups and baggage, she loved Kevin"s cock in her ass. She daydreamed about it, she stroked herself off while thinking about it, and she got to the point that when he was on his way to her place, her cunt would be wet as he was getting to the door.

One time that he came over, she was shaking as he entered and he put her on her hands and knees right there in the foyer and sucked her ass hole and licked her pussy. She was getting close to coming when he pushed his fat erection in her and fucked her ass while she begged him to stop "No! Not my ass! Not my ass!" as her orgasm shook her body and her muscles rhythmically squeezed Kevin's fat cock.

He absolutely revelled in these moments which made him boil over immediately and pump his load deep into Lisa's ass. Nothing felt better than the pulsing flexes of her body milking his semen from his stabbing dick. Kevin fucked her cunt a lot but rarely came in it, and he sucked her pussy often too, but when she got close to coming, he always fucked her ass. This completely fulfilled Lisa's lust and desire, and she even got to the point that she loved sucking his hard cock.

It gave her so much pleasure that she worshipped it. Kissing it and licking it turned her on even more and if she got it to shoot a load in her mouth, it was like a badge of honor for her. She thought that if she could make that happen, he would be around long term to always get her off. Often though, he would be getting close and he would pull away, roughly turning her around, pushing her shoulders down and elevating her hips. As her knees propped her up, she knew what was coming and it was what she wanted most.

Often he would tongue her ass hole wetly for a little bit first, but sometimes she just felt the big slippery head make contact and mash against her tiny opening. Feeling it push inside her tight back door as she begged him not to, would push her over the edge, and of course, her contractions almost always brought on his thrusting, squirting orgasm.